PDA

View Full Version : Faction Recruitment, shortage of players?

HGF69
02-12-2013, 12:08 AM
I notice we are not the only ones trying to squeeze in a few players before Greenland.

Its a shame that some people in factions in the top 1000 don't think they can apply for top 100 factions. Where else are we going to get new and strong platers coming through?

If anyone has a concern about leaving their faction to join another, talk to the leader in a pm before you jump ship so that you are checked out and get approval.

Jhenry02
02-12-2013, 12:42 AM
Agreed HGF, we've talked about this a bunch on the recruitment forum. So many people feel loyalty to their faction. Which is good, but if your a multi daily player with decent stats, it may be time to shop around.

I know of many good factions seeking active players.
The VFF's
Bravehearts of Scotland
FFF
And many more fine factions. All who placed top at least top #100.

It is the difference between a 900/800 item. I'd say feel free to pm any faction leader or their recruiter. It can't hurt to try.

-J

simpleman
02-12-2013, 02:18 AM
A lot want to be King of their own domain too.

I honestly didn't realise how difficult it would be to find players to join our faction. I can understand the loyalty bit, BfB was a good bonding experience for our team.

I think people think to get into a top 100 team you need to spend gold. We have players who do and don't. It's never a pre-requisite. We never put any pressure on people to buy gold either. The guys who do spend gold, do so because they want to not because we demand. In the end of the day we got into the top 100 because we were organised, had a strategy and the team pulled together.
We're under no illusions of breaking into the top 25, our target is to remain top 100 through perseverance and hard work. We have no intention of buying our position.

I don't see from that why people should fear applying for top 100.

Just make sure you know what is required of you before you sign up and be honest with yourself if you can commit to that.

King little fruit fly
02-12-2013, 10:16 AM
I see you need a better recruitment officer, you are reading from the best head hunter, there is no player I cannot poach. ;)

simpleman
02-12-2013, 10:58 AM
I see you need a better recruitment officer, you are reading from the best head hunter, there is no player I cannot poach. ;)
Ok dude, do your stuff.
This is what I'm after http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45614-Cheap-women-and-free-booze!-Even-cheap-men-if-that-s-your-fancy!

:)

King little fruit fly
02-12-2013, 11:04 AM
What, just Some 100k stat active players, I recruited like 9 of them for our faction since I joined my faction before BFB! Simpleman. ;)

manbeast
02-12-2013, 11:11 AM
its not the number of players you have. its the quality of players you have.

ACE will be top 10 with less than 30 players and we are only 48 hours old.

Fruit fly- i think PUN is a better head hunter than you. i know of at least 5 guys they recruited in the last week who scored over a million WD points in brazil lol

FuriousGeorge00
02-12-2013, 11:11 AM
I actually shot you a message earlier if you're interested. Not sure if I'm strong enough at this point for consideration, but I also started playing awhile ago solo and once the WD stuff started, I've changed my focus to this. Level 106, A/D is just short of 20K each at this time. I'm active every day, very regularly. And donate regularly. My ID is 283-246-924 if there's any interest. I currently run a top 1000 faction that I inherited, but would like to get in to a stronger faction.

simpleman
02-12-2013, 11:19 AM
What, just Some 100k stat active players, I recruited like 9 of them for our faction since I joined my faction before BFB! Simpleman. ;)
You sound perfect then. You've got all the info you need, do be shy to prove your worth ;) You know you what to help and as an incentive I'll even throw in an animate gif that will make you say awwwwww :)

Milspec1
02-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Loyalty is important but if you're the only one contributing, then by all means jump ship it's just not right

Vballmadam
02-12-2013, 11:56 AM

Fruit fly- i think PUN is a better head hunter than you. i know of at least 5 guys they recruited in the last week who scored over a million WD points in brazil lol

What happened? Did you all abandon REG?

Thief
02-12-2013, 12:06 PM

Hahaha i use to be an ACE....but i was an army of one back then (only a few knew that was my name and manbeast was one of them)

Yea Factions are going to have a difficult time going forward...no doubt.

King little fruit fly
02-12-2013, 06:15 PM

Those I recruited are solid loyal, unselfish and proven contributors the last 1 or 2 events. :p

Good that you abandoned the Regular Elmo Girls, it is such a sissy name. ;). I assume it is pretty much the same gang, right? Aggressive Cherrypie Eaters sounds so much macho. Lol. Say hello to unclassified zombie and McCod for me. ;)

C'mon, does PUN need to recruit? its recruitment officer is drinking at Ferrgie's club and sharing dating tips; the dude has the easiest job of the world; Fl@sh, Sam, and the nakedcherrypie king approached him when he was drunk. ;).

Cmputrgbln
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM

Here's a challenge for you, what about you try and poach me? ;-) I am definitely not the leader of faction...

manbeast
02-13-2013, 12:19 AM
i think you need a few more smileys in your post fruit fly. and who is mcCod? McDoc spelled differently? he is not in ACE...?

We built/recruited/poached an entire top 10 faction in 24 hrs. I think you are not the best head hunter fly boy

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-13-2013, 12:38 AM
My pals in the Cove send their warmest greetings to all who seek to earn the crossed bones of death! Can you earn the skull and crossed bones of death? Do you have the right stuff, lots of the right stuff? If you can find the bearded, one eyed, three legged lady, and give her a go, maybe.....

Selfproclaimed
02-13-2013, 12:50 AM
I found some gold. http://www.citizen-citizen.com/products/gold-pills

manbeast
02-13-2013, 01:02 AM
My pals in the Cove send their warmest greetings to all who seek to earn the crossed bones of death! Can you earn the skull and crossed bones of death? Do you have the right stuff, lots of the right stuff? If you can find the bearded, one eyed, three legged lady, and give her a go, maybe.....

Not sure that is exactly the type of lady I would "give a go" but hey, whatever floats your boat! Haha

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-13-2013, 01:07 AM
My pals in the Cove send their warmest greetings to all who seek to earn the crossed bones of death! Can you earn the skull and crossed bones of death? Do you have the right stuff, lots of the right stuff? If you can find the bearded, one eyed, three legged, seven toed, cross eyed, flop eared, bushy tailed, pistol packing, toothless lady, and give her a go, maybe.....

manbeast
02-13-2013, 01:43 AM
oh my, that sounds much more appealing! i will keep an eye out for that lovely creature

HGF69
02-13-2013, 04:45 AM
I foresee a screenshot of a certain battle taking place in Greenland between 2 factions and bragging rights.

johnnybravoo77
02-13-2013, 08:57 AM
I think there is limited amount of of upper level players. Just a lot of mid-level, free players (like me). I suppose the key is making sure everyone is as active as possible.

Dcarrington
02-14-2013, 11:13 AM
Casualty rate +15%, health regen +22%, ground att +10%, air att +10%, infantry att +15%, sea att +10%, infrantry def +25%, ground def +25%, air def +25%, sea def +25%, building def +25%, building output +20%, guild member increase +35, and we have 65 lvl 10 fortifications with money and blocks in the bank to rebuild with, our def leader is at 150k. This is a very active good that's fun to be around! Faction code 235536108

HGF69
02-14-2013, 12:08 PM
One day before the war and we have had a key player drop out for family reasons so one place going, get in now!!!!!

Jhenry02
02-14-2013, 12:18 PM
W
I foresee a screenshot of a certain battle taking place in Greenland between 2 factions and bragging rights.

Like this?
http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x105/JasonHenry2002/A0B233D7-7FA1-471C-9983-378DB34FAB40-12198-00000C0F274D3E9C_zpsf43a4ec6.jpg

-J

HGF69
02-14-2013, 12:26 PM
I used to like you :p

Jhenry02
02-14-2013, 12:33 PM
You'd be the first

HGF69
02-14-2013, 12:46 PM
I said used to, not even your wife likes you :)

Jhenry02
02-14-2013, 01:50 PM
I meant you were the first to like me.
My own faction thinks I am Hitler, Stalin, and Sauron combined.

-J