PDA

View Full Version : Defence and attack points issue after syndicate patch?

tunka
02-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Hello,
After downloading the syndicate patch today or its a stark conincidence my profile points for attack and defence have taken a hit big time...
I have lost approx 3000 defence points and roughly the same attack points just wiped from profile. I have cleared the cache and unistall re-install the game which has done nothing about my precsious points dissapearing ... so a few questions arise

Is it related to the patch for new syndicate has anyone on else experienced this after downloading it?

I have sent ticket through but its buging me.. any idea`s ?

737-268-121

Ben Weston
02-12-2013, 09:06 AM
android or ios?

sister morphine
02-12-2013, 09:57 AM
If you're Android then you're finally seeing what you should be (more or less)

chokey
02-12-2013, 07:53 PM
lost 10,000 attack and defense, I can't attack hardly anyone in my level range, phuck this, i'm done, phuck Funzio

DA Sam
02-12-2013, 09:08 PM
I lost 20,000 in attack and defense. I had the same question and I still haven't gotten a response. If anyone can help that would be awesome.

(N8iV) RayJ
02-12-2013, 11:48 PM
i never lost any attack or defense points when i updated the game. i'm on apple ipod

sister morphine
02-13-2013, 01:02 AM
Nor me, also on iOS.

Sounds like the Android correction thing going on here, but no one complaining here is making that connection. Someone an Android using friend has been watching for me, and who has a huge (4.5K) mafia dropped from profile stats well above 200K to about 56K attack after this

Droop1972
02-13-2013, 03:52 AM
I'm an android user....this was the best correction ever....All these guys who had 2000+ members are now only able to use 500 like the game states....

I lost a few points but I have been getting revenge on some of these so-called strong players.... HA

mxz
02-13-2013, 03:56 AM
I'm an android user....this was the best correction ever....All these guys who had 2000+ members are now only able to use 500 like the game states....

I lost a few points but I have been getting revenge on some of these so-called strong players.... HAThis is correct. Androiders were living in a fantasy land for a while - they were being shown stats for all mafia members, including those above 500.

I'd advise against sending in tickets on this - you're just going to get a canned sorry response and a broken heart.

datballsack
02-13-2013, 06:50 AM

I lost a few points but I have been getting revenge on some of these so-called strong players.... HA

So WTF was the point of allowing people to invite over 500 members?

MathieuG89
02-13-2013, 07:19 AM
I am on Android and I didn't notice any changes in my attack/defense. I didn't have artificially inflated stats though :D

Johnnyboy
02-13-2013, 07:31 AM
What is it with loosing points. I Use android and I have lost 30 K in Attack and 50 K in defence. what the **** man ?? I have sent funzio an post regarding this, and also if i buy a weapon or anything my stats doesnt rise at all, even when i get a weapon from an assignment or daily scratcher ?? Help anyone

Jekevoy
02-13-2013, 07:33 AM
I am on Android and I didn't notice any changes in my attack/defense. I didn't have artificially inflated stats though :D

Same here.

Bam Bam
02-13-2013, 07:47 AM
I'm a fellow Android user and I think that you all know that we can only bring 500 people into battle. (Less at the lower levels). Android has always shown you the stats as if you were bringing all of your mafia into battle no matter how many you had. If you had 2,000 mafia and 2,000 of each car, gun, melee, armor & explosive, you were seeing yours stats as if you were using all of those mafia and all of those weapons. You would have noticed that every time you added a mafia member above the 500 limit, your stats went up. Those were all fake stats. This glitch has been going on for a long time and I am happy that is fixed. My stats didn't drop at all with the update because I kept my mafia at 500. I appreciate the fact that Gree finally got it fixed.

doyourtime89
02-13-2013, 12:21 PM
So there is no reason to have more then 500 mafia then???

lsumreed14
02-13-2013, 01:33 PM
This is probably why they waited so long to fix it. All the pissed off players who didnt know they could only bring in 500 mafia who thought the stats they saw in their profile was correct will be now quitting the game, sending in mass tickets, etc etc. Im super glad they did fix it so now I dont have to guess if I can successfully rob someone or attack them without losing explosives now. What baffles me is how some with thousands of mafia and tens of thousands of inflated stats have just now realized it wasnt true.

gambet1234
02-13-2013, 04:36 PM
...especially since it always showed correct stats when fighting. I figured out how it worked the first time my attack points raised when I got the 101st mafia member and could only use 100. My stats raised even though I knew I could only use 100. I called BS and attacked someone and the numbers matched what I was shown when I dropped back down to 100.