PDA

View Full Version : Doing jobs not worth it?

Caldo
02-11-2013, 09:21 PM
So right now I'm on the capital city missions, and I make about 310k$ an hour, I just don't feel like I'm making money off of these jobs, are they even worth doing at this point? The units you need to but for them are so expensive

bbprofitz
02-11-2013, 09:31 PM
If your IPH is only $310k and the units are "so expensive", I would just camp for a little while, or slow way down on your PvE until you can afford the units a little easier.

But then again I haven't done a mission in months so what do I know LOL

I am a cow
02-11-2013, 09:39 PM
Same I just cant be bothered to buy 100 harrier jets for one stupid mission that pays me a max of less than 1 mill what a rip off

Товарищ
02-11-2013, 09:43 PM
There are so many reasons for never doing PvE!
(one of the very few exceptions being boss cash cascading)

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Buying the units for PVE missions helps those who play with a ton of allies.but only when you get to the higher level missions. Buying 23 mine launchers isn't the same as buying 40 aircraft carriers. you just have to find a good stopping point, where the units are less help to you...or too expensive.

Q Raider
02-11-2013, 09:59 PM
So right now I'm on the capital city missions, and I make about 310k$ an hour, I just don't feel like I'm making money off of these jobs, are they even worth doing at this point? The units you need to but for them are so expensive

Go to the FAQ thread at the top of the page.
Copy the data from Maverick's resource sheet into Excel.
Take a little time to work out where your best Loot/money options are and focus on getting the units required for those missions.

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 10:03 PM
I usually do them just because some of the 18-20 hit bosses can give you like 6 million when you defeat them (if you're lucky)

but i swear, they should change the Stryker's casualty rate to 'Very High' because those things always get lost

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 10:06 PM
wow, double post again? i only hit reply once

Smokey Jalapeņos
02-12-2013, 09:56 PM
There are so many reasons for never doing PvE!
(one of the very few exceptions being boss cash cascading)

Perhaps a dumb question, can you explain "boss cash cascading" to me?

Q Raider
02-12-2013, 10:31 PM
Perhaps a dumb question, can you explain "boss cash cascading" to me?

Leave a series of map bosses at one hit from being taken down to receive a payout.

When you have a few lined up you have full energy then you can take down several of them to get a very large payout.

eg If you had five bosses from the top maps lined up, planned to hit say three with the energy you have which also takes you to a new level giving you enough energy for the other two realistically you could be seeing 50 million plus as a result, more if you have a bonus unit or two.

ProCision
02-13-2013, 07:05 AM
Leave a series of map bosses at one hit from being taken down to receive a payout.

When you have a few lined up you have full energy then you can take down several of them to get a very large payout.

eg If you had five bosses from the top maps lined up, planned to hit say three with the energy you have which also takes you to a new level giving you enough energy for the other two realistically you could be seeing 50 million plus as a result, more if you have a bonus unit or two.

Great Idea!

johnnybravoo77
02-13-2013, 07:08 AM
Great Idea!

agreed, must have missed this somewhere.

Smokey Jalapeņos
02-13-2013, 12:03 PM
Really good info. Thanks!

American Capitalist
02-13-2013, 12:05 PM
I only do missions for easy cash. Set all the late bosses at one click from being beat, save up a few million, and kill all the bosses.

Smokey Jalapeņos
02-13-2013, 10:04 PM
Started the process of "Boss Cascading" today. Thanks to this nifty little tidbit, I think I'll have a very nice payday soon.