PDA

View Full Version : Non Gold Faction Looking for Warriors

SGT Calzada
02-11-2013, 08:58 PM
Non Gold Faction looking for Warriors whom would like to attack Greenland with a Sharp stick.

We play for fun, we are motivated and Dangerous. Yes we run with scissors.

Our Faction Plays hourly and daily because we have no life due to the scissor wounds we have.

Our Stats are as follows.....
Health Reg +9
Inf Def+10
Ground Def +5
Air Def +5
Building Def +15
Guild Member Increase +6

Faction Invite Code
180-137-274

Anyone Interested? Scissors not required

BadKitty
02-16-2013, 10:59 AM
I'm a relatively new hourly player (level 36), thoroughly enjoying the game, and am currently in a faction where nothing seems to happen... the leader mysteriousy disappeared without a word, leaving some dude who declared war, then failed to take part in it. Obviously we lost seeing as I was the only one participating. No response from any other players.

This is the second faction I've joined, with zero activity going on despite the eagerness to recruit. Anyhow, rant over:) I obviously need to do some research here in the forums before jumping in head first.

Do you accept any level, and do your members actively chat/plan/strategise? How many members? What time zone are you in? just curious.

thanks

SGT Calzada
02-23-2013, 07:47 AM
We are very active during battles. We talk on the faction forum daily. Only obligation is is that you donate your hourly income daily. I think level 36 will do. :)

Apone
03-19-2013, 02:39 AM
good luck in the battles. im in a gold faction and is fun, but expensive. hope you guys can get as much fun free!