PDA

View Full Version : New dataset

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 08:57 PM
Oh how I LOVE it now that we can see boosted stats from units and faction upgrades! Also, the top 1k prize for Greenland is a STUD! Top 100 unit is kinda lame since no one really does missions anymore. Top 3 will be elite rewards again with up to 30% casualties....

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 09:04 PM
1st place is already wrapped up

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 09:06 PM
I'm sure of it...and they might actually like their reward this time. I would DIE for 30% causality rate.

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Arghh... We already be hav'n 100 percent....

I am a cow
02-11-2013, 09:20 PM
Screw this no fair to the little fish in the sea! The top factions have all these gold buyers sucking up to GREE and then weve got these factions vying for the top 1000

bbprofitz
02-11-2013, 09:27 PM
They might as well make the top 3 have a 100% casualty reduction since those guys have all gold armies anyways lololol

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 09:33 PM
The stats on the app update are crazy...I thought I had 50k defense, turns out I have 70k!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 09:39 PM
The stats on the app update are crazy...I thought I had 50k defense, turns out I have 70k!

thanks for sharing...what's your in game name, level, ally count? lmao

Jhoemel
02-11-2013, 09:40 PM
Do we have an app update?

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 09:42 PM
Do we have an app update?

I think only droid has two new datasets( hopefully to lessen the screw ups come Friday) I don't think it's out for iOS yet.

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 09:43 PM
thanks for sharing...what's your in game name, level, ally count? lmao

i think i'm level 106...i thought 70k was pretty good for that level (500+ allies)

Jhoemel
02-11-2013, 09:46 PM
I see thanks

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 09:54 PM
i think i'm level 106...i thought 70k was pretty good for that level (500+ allies)

It probably is, I'm a ways away from 106..so you're safe from me.....but I wouldn't tell anyone what my stats were. I have a hard enough time telling my faction. lol

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 09:57 PM
my pvp win loss (including people attacking me since level 1) is around 4500 wins and 400 losses

no gold btw...i did get attacked by some guy the other day with like 180k attack and 250k defense...kinda put things in perspective

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 10:11 PM
ehh..I used to have good stats like that until Brazil. I got ****d because of my low ally count by people with over 500. (Thanks again Gree) Before that I had around 7400 wins 187 losses,with most of those loses being in my first two weeks of playing and me finding cash cows who would let me attack him three times and I'd lose to him two times before I can go back to milking him. I haven't lost a raid since my first week playing. But I can't talk about no gold. I was against it until the 40% off sales and the awesome crates they had last event. The current crates aren't bad, just not as good as the last set. I do a lot of tapjoy gold as well. So my numbers my be slightly inflated. ;-)

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 10:20 PM
I've never lost a raid myself

But as far as # of allies, it can certainly be beneficial in PVP if you have 1 ally and your A/D is 2000/2000 or something

But in faction battles, you better have 500 allies or you're gonna lose

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 10:30 PM
what A/D do you have to have to make it? and what are your ally#, A/D?

and if somebody attacks you because they think you're weak because you have a low # of allies and loses, they're just gonna tell their faction about it

and as i'm sure you know, 500 allies is the exact same as 5000 allies...max of 2000 units into battle regardless

i'm not a big baller like some of the people on here with 100k+ A/D but it doesnt sound like you are either

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 11:12 PM
what A/D do you have to have to make it? and what are your ally#, A/D?

and if somebody attacks you because they think you're weak because you have a low # of allies and loses, they're just gonna tell their faction about it

and as i'm sure you know, 500 allies is the exact same as 5000 allies...max of 2000 units into battle regardless

i'm not a big baller like some of the people on here with 100k+ A/D but it doesnt sound like you are either

If I were to add 500 allies, I would be close to about 80k attack/100k defense. I have every boost building maxed out. So it looks one way to you, but I know whats really going on. lol I'm currently at level 81 with 104 allies. att/def over 25k

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM
very impressive stats for level 81, all i can say is i'd suggest you ally up to 500 before Greenland, it would probably get your faction more event points

SuperSonic Chimp
02-11-2013, 11:34 PM
Im considering it. I might add a ffew to get to 250 or so. Dont want to lose all my meat shield units quite yet. But ironically, I think my numbers are terrible...well at least to the gold spenders at my level.

HGF69
02-12-2013, 12:23 AM
Is this update coming for IOS or did we already have it?

Captian Awesome
02-12-2013, 05:45 AM

I have nothing yet, hopefully the update will happen b4 Thursday evening :)

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-12-2013, 05:46 AM

iOS doesn't have this update yet, at least my iOS account doesn't.

The update for androids has changed the profiles screen so that it shows a lot more information about your bonuses.

And a big plus I was able to go through my entire stamina without the game crashing! (ok it crashed a couple times first trying to travel to a rival base, but once i got there it didn't crash in the middle of hammering someone like it did the last few weeks/months). A step in the right direction is much appreciated Gree!

Richie.
02-12-2013, 06:23 AM
On android and have update
..manual download.

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 07:40 AM
Heres a pic of Android, if you scroll down you see ALL bonus's and if u click view u can see your unit bonus's seprately to faction bonus etc.

http://i47.tinypic.com/3494avt.png
http://i49.tinypic.com/2u6e3c9.png

Could post a pic showing all bonus's but pretty sure it will put faction at a disadvantage so here’s what I can show :)

Recas
02-12-2013, 08:02 AM
SillyBeans are your faction bonuses showing correctly ? Mine are only showing 5% on all :s

Richie.
02-12-2013, 08:36 AM
5% also...

Sillybeans
02-12-2013, 09:58 AM
True at the 5%... didn't pay attention cause of building def but that's from the unit

ohwhatafinish
02-12-2013, 12:18 PM
As anybody actually thought that all these prizes for the non gold spenders will in a few years put you in an all gold army category without actually spending a penny. That would cheese me off if I'd spent a few grand on this game. Unless GREE breaks open the level 200 limit we are all going to be in the same boat eventually regardless of expenditure. Let the hlp have something to play for, ferr mentioned in a post that he has nothing left to buy with his $10mil iph except land. What has he and the PUN and all the other hlp that are in the same boat got left to play for, just the faction side of it and that's it. Boredom will creep in and we will lose some of these characters from the game and that will be a shame.

Lunacy79
02-12-2013, 12:26 PM
I see thanks

Too funny ... lol !!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 12:27 PM
As anybody actually thought that all these prizes for the non gold spenders will in a few years put you in an all gold army category without actually spending a penny. That would cheese me off if I'd spent a few grand on this game. Unless GREE breaks open the level 200 limit we are all going to be in the same boat eventually regardless of expenditure. Let the hlp have something to play for, ferr mentioned in a post that he has nothing left to buy with his $10mil iph except land. What has he and the PUN and all the other hlp that are in the same boat got left to play for, just the faction side of it and that's it. Boredom will creep in and we will lose some of these characters from the game and that will be a shame.

I agree and disagree at the same time. The game is, in fact boring without factions. But the group Ferr and the top 10-25 groups have get unbelievable units units for Brazil, while the majority of factions are not receiving anything close to it. So buy the time the players in the top 1k and back make it to level 200 and we face the puns and Ferrs, they will annihilate the rest of use. The way the game is now, it's setting the campers up to level up fast to get to where those groups can use their units more often. This is a very good plan from Gree if the elite players are patient. This whole faction this is to satisfy the gold spenders who have nothing much left to accomplish.

This a very good long term thing for Gree if they can keep the bugs out and hamper down on the hackers. It's throwing everyone a bone. Just no one is going to be happy when they hit level 200 because the wolves will be waiting.

Lunacy79
02-12-2013, 12:29 PM

GREE will always keep pumping out new units and new ways to keep the money flowing out of most our pockets