PDA

View Full Version : Dear Furr

Ericinico
02-11-2013, 08:06 PM
Hello Ferr.

I have been at your base and seen you have a level ten... Everything. I was wondering if you could tell me how high the vault goes before it can no longer be upgraded. With those stats, you have no need for a vault, but you probably have it maxed out anyway. Thank you.

Regards,

P.S. Sorry for spelling your name wrong.

VileDoom
02-11-2013, 08:52 PM
Out of curiosity, what IPH comes with all money buildings maxed and faction bonuses.

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Ferr can't possibly be gullible enough to spend gold on an instant vault upgrade, can he?

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 08:53 PM
Out of curiosity, what IPH comes with all money buildings maxed and faction bonuses.25 million

VileDoom
02-11-2013, 09:00 PM
25 million

Oh damn...

Ferr
02-12-2013, 01:19 AM
Hello Ferr.

I have been at your base and seen you have a level ten... Everything. I was wondering if you could tell me how high the vault goes before it can no longer be upgraded. With those stats, you have no need for a vault, but you probably have it maxed out anyway. Thank you.

Regards,

P.S. Sorry for spelling your name wrong.

Np. Because of your question i have created a new thread so that everyone sees it instantly. It is 90 million. Upgrade costs remain the same.
Yours,

Ericinico
02-12-2013, 04:55 AM
Np. Because of your question i have created a new thread so that everyone sees it instantly. It is 90 million. Upgrade costs remain the same.Yours,I posted in the other thread, but I'll say it again: Thanks!