PDA

View Full Version : New android update fixed lots of lag issues for me.

Lonestoner
02-11-2013, 07:57 PM
First post here, but I'm an avid CC player, and I've always had lag issues since I've started a MW camper account. From the loading screen until crashing, I lag from everything I do, the whole time.

Whatever was done for this latest update, seems to fix the majority of my issues with lag / crashing. Nothing has changed with my phone, settings, or anything else. Just the update.

So please, GREE, keep whatever it was you fixed the way that it is. It works 10x better than before. ;)

Hopefully other android users will experience the same change..

CAPT.GIN
02-11-2013, 07:59 PM
I use to have a android...

CAPT.GIN
02-11-2013, 08:01 PM
I like android and ios, always been a big fan of both! I always loved all the freedom android gave you, but IOS was the first software I ever used and am just do use to it.

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-11-2013, 09:09 PM
Where did u get this update? I'm up to date & its still as horrible as its ever been...go play this on an Apple product & see if you're still patting the devs & progs on the back...unless ur OCD & constantly force closing & restarting is satisfying to u

R u sure ur neighbor didn't just get some WiFi & that's y it's running better?

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 09:45 PM
I hope it fixes some of the issues I've been experiencing on Android

for example, random black/red screens after PVP battles, buildings not showing up at my home base, and recently the scratchoffs are completely blank...I get a scratchoff bonus item/cash/valor, but all 6 of the icons are invisible

I guess I'll find out tomorrow morning!

Oceanz
02-11-2013, 09:46 PM
whoops, double post

digisyn
02-12-2013, 06:03 AM
Wow! So this is how the other half has been living?! Had he force close popup twice with scratcher but once past that... Wow! 60 attacks w/ no restart, visited two bases for raid & all buildings visible, all units pictures on the attack summary screen & very fast attack results... about 3x faster! What am i going to do with all of the time G has given me back with these enhancements?