PDA

View Full Version : OFFICERS ONLY - delcaring war - CJ?

pick_sax
02-11-2013, 03:51 PM
Is / Will, the only Officers can declare war fix in? or as a stop gap, the name of the declaring person displayed some where? or some what if identifying insubordinate soldiers? and perhaps the ability of the leader to discharge offenders, if they are identified?

This was a huge issue last time, and imho, a mistake in the way things were implemented (for example, only a faction leader can spend faction money, should be declare war too. or at least require officer status).

also, will a last minute update be required to activate any functionality this time? (last time it was the ability to nominate a defense leader in a last minute update that was poorly noted, and not noted in game via a splash for instance.)

Also, will there be any changes to formulas from last time?

for example, but not limited to, say... faction matching calculation or anything else? and yes, i know, i am asking a wide open question to give a gree person the opportunity to clearly alert everyone about known changes so everyone can be aware.

so, what say the GREE folks?

AlexFoo
02-11-2013, 04:12 PM
just as many of us DONT want officers only. so no thanks to that.

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
Well, that wouldn't work for Ferr. There are no officers in his faction. Only one supreme leader.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 04:50 PM
Just trust your members to do what's right.

There are no real officers anyway, just MW players.

This is all make believe.

CaptAmerica
02-11-2013, 05:33 PM
Elite New Gunners would like to see some type of change here. At a minimum, display who pushed the Declare War button. We had a few battles start early during BfB without all members ready. It would be great if the faction leader could designate other members as Battle "starters".. Doesn't need to be exclusive to the officers.

Michael0218
02-11-2013, 07:45 PM
Why Would Gree fix that? Once somebody hits that button then the gold starts flowing.

Speed ump
02-11-2013, 07:53 PM
You can't trust your guys? Dosnt sound very cool.

pick_sax
02-11-2013, 08:27 PM
you about got that right.

if you trust your guys, make the all officers, and anyone in your group can declare war.

if not, and i am not sure i got rid of the right guy, make the change. all sides are happy.

no loss to anyone.

and odd, but no one in this thread seems to be a gree rep voicing if the issues has been resolved?

CJ?

You can't trust your guys? Dosnt sound very cool.