PDA

View Full Version : First tickets, then Greenland

Ferr
02-11-2013, 01:25 PM
Perhaps one should appreciate the call for postponement as a gesture from players to gree representatives to allow for more time to address the many unsolved tickets.

It is not difficult to predict that once greenland starts the new avalange of tickets will push aside all existing tickets. As of that moment the anger will avalange as well.

My suggestion...... No, i will not repeat myself.
Yours,

camper killer
02-11-2013, 01:29 PM
WD is not ready for prime time. There is no shame in waiting and fixing everything.

NakedCherryPie
02-11-2013, 01:33 PM
Enough wit' yer bilge, ye sorry, black-spotted, nattering wretch ... Yo ho ho an' a bottle o' rum!

Inge
02-11-2013, 01:38 PM
Agree,
Our Faction has a ticket that in our mind is huge and it has gone pretty well unanswered. Actually someone answered it but i think he was mentally deficient. Won't get into war stories here (nyuk nyuk) but there is a huge number of issues with this game. I suppose all those pirates get good service because they spend so much but for the rest of us poor slobs the waiting is unbearable..

HGF69
02-11-2013, 01:41 PM
Tickets are in, postponing the war ain't going to have any influence in them either way.

Bring on the war Bravehearts are prepared.

ProCision
02-11-2013, 01:42 PM
our defense leader cant even play the game. had to factory reset his phone and has a ticket in. Even though he has his funzio password and ID.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 01:43 PM
The game you play today, is the game you played a year ago.

It has barely changed in 13 months.

Nothing will change in 14 days, 30 days, or even 180 days.

It is what it is.

That said, persevere, adapt, improvise, overcome.

Otherwise, perish.

Prevailing in WD requires massive amounts of gold to be spent.

All of you were offered a path to shared riches.

You rejected it.

You ignored it.

Now, prepare to get thrashed ever iteration of WD.

The more money you spend, the more we will spend.

Money is but a tool.

That said, I'll hang around and assist my pals in winning, as long as they desire to thrash you recalcitrant miscreants.

Anjunbeats
02-11-2013, 01:44 PM
Perhaps one should appreciate the call for postponement as a gesture from players to gree representatives to allow for more time to address the many unsolved tickets.

It is not difficult to predict that once greenland starts the new avalange of tickets will push aside all existing tickets. As of that moment the anger will avalange as well.

Yours,

I really appreciate your efforts but didn't you notice, that Gree does not seem to care about your (and everybody else's) concerns at all?
Greenland will start and 97% of the players will buy gold once again. Oh the irony..

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 01:44 PM
our defense leader cant even play the game. had to factory reset his phone and has a ticket in. Even though he has his funzio password and ID.

Loan him an iPod, or use an older iOS device.

mickymacirl
02-11-2013, 02:08 PM

Tell him to install the game... jeez, or do a quick google, it isn't that hard.

asdfasdfasdf
02-11-2013, 02:19 PM
I agree to postpone for tickets to go out. Especially since our ticket will probably add 1k atk/def for my whole faction, and that would be very advantageous in a war considering we should have had them weeks ago...

Vballmadam
02-11-2013, 02:37 PM
Yo ho ho ...if ye think them thar pirates don't have unresolved issues then ye be drink'en too much rum! Them thar pirates have the same issues as all ye landlovers. We git no special attention! Beginnin to think it's me peg leg, eye patch, rotten tooth or me talkin parrot that gits no respect!

Land ahoy matey we's ready for battle wif or wif out dem darn tickets fixed!

Ericinico
02-11-2013, 02:58 PM
They really need to get their act together. Tickets take way too long to come back. POSTPONE GREENLAND!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 03:18 PM
You do know that you can simply POSTPONE any WD by never declaring war.

When you are ready, simply declare war.

Or, you can postpone the entire event by NOT declaring war over the Greenland campaign.

Ferr
02-11-2013, 03:22 PM
You do know that you can simply POSTPONE any WD by never declaring war.

When you are ready, simply declare war.

Or, you can postpone the entire event by NOT declaring war over the Greenland campaign.

Compelling Logic. We could do this all together. I feel a group hug upcoming..

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 03:26 PM
Compelling Logic. We could do this all together. I feel a group hug upcoming..

I proposed this solution for Brazil.

I was shouted down.

Now you want to be reasonable?

I am always reasonable.

I am open to any serious proposal.

Group hugs are great!

Ferr
02-11-2013, 03:33 PM
I proposed this solution for Brazil.

I was shouted down.

Now you want to be reasonable?

I am always reasonable.

I am open to any serious proposal.

Group hugs are great!
I never shout
If i were to shout no one should listen
If i boycott, many will
But first i am reasonable
So are my ways, good friend

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 03:42 PM
I never shout
If i were to shout no one should listen
If i boycott, many will
But first i am reasonable
So are my ways, good friend

Well, time is wasting away.

Decisions must be made, deals must be crafted, and agreements struck.

There are many that need to be convinced, my friend.

You and I are few, there are many others.

Poopenshire
02-11-2013, 04:10 PM
While deals can be struck, there will be those who defy them. We must have a plan in place to ensure compliance.

Ryans67
02-11-2013, 04:43 PM
Makes sense to me...

Let's see...I buy two vaults during BFB that were not credited to me. Report, no response. Report again, response requests evidence. Evidence sent. Ticket closed without a reply. PM CJ, no response. :confused: Once my last bonus is gone, there will not be another purchase absent resolution of the previous issues. I don't mind throwing money away on a game with many unresolved issues, but I atleast expect the gold to arrive upon purchase.

Товарищ
02-11-2013, 04:45 PM
GREE is not a company that cares about about it's customer/player -base, infact I'm convinced we're seen upon as:
"Idiots to trick even more money out of, in any way it is possible, as fast as possible!
Sustainability important for the immediate future but squeezing that money grossly supersedes long term sustainability!"

In light of this business doctrine, I think you can all understand that delaying BfG to resolve support issues breaks down into the following choices:
["money squeezing"] vs. [gaining some customer satisfaction], which is an
vs. [long term] decision, and also is, put in other very childish words,
[get money NOW] vs. [get money LATER]

The only reason the boycott worked (praised be our hero leader Pirate Justice and our top player Ferr) and the same reason why it's the only thing that's ever going to work again is:
Boycott affects ["money squeezing"] and [immediate future] !!

Hope this clears up some confusion...

Now here are some examples YOU (GREE) can learn massive amounts from!
(though I highly doubt you care or are intelligent/flexible enough to change)
By me known REAL customer caring companies:

Unknownworlds - indie developer behind the FPS/RTS blend Natural Selection 2, open development model and intimate* contact with the community/players who come FIRST
(which directly led to them getting the needed funding from community pre-orders!)

Sony Online Entertainment - developers of F2P MMO-FPS Planetside 2, players come first, revenue second, dialog with community. Free players can access everything paying players can, it only takes (much) more time!

CipSoft - indie developer of F2P MMORPG Tibia since 1997, also putting PLAYERS FIRST and co-operating with the community!

Abbrevations:
fps = first person shooter
rts = real-time strategy
mmo = massively multiplayer online
rpg = role playing game
f2p (or freemium) = free to play, pay for premium (like MW)
*no, not [I]that kind if intimate ;)

pick_sax
02-11-2013, 06:10 PM
They are closing loads of tickets! All name change items.

The ones that require real work, well, not so much!

You just need to submit the right kind if tickets! ;)

Yours,