PDA

View Full Version : Faction Bonuses - Do they really work?

kguittar
02-11-2013, 10:40 AM
Sorry if someone has posted this already, i searched for a while last night and i've decided just to ask.

Our faction just recently purchased a handful of defense boosts, and nada. My stats haven't changed a bit. Is it just that I won't see those boosts, similar to how others can't see my boosts from buildings?

any input or a link to this resolution would be helpful.

Thanks!

nic4msu
02-11-2013, 11:08 AM
i have the exact same question, plus ... Does anyone know if the casualty bonus works?

Thief
02-11-2013, 11:30 AM
Faction Bonuses are known as "Invisible Boosts" in the forum. They are supposed to work on the Server Side but you don't see them. Some Believe they work...some Believe they work sometimes...Some Believe they don't work. Sadly thats the best information i can provide you.

As for the casualty Bonus. Casualty rates are constantly fluctuating in game so there is no way to determine how accurately it works. Some have a combined total of 48% reduction though and haven't seen a noticable difference so the investment to recieve a 5% reduction seems to be rather high in my eyes...but i don't have tons of High end Valor/Loot items either.

pick_sax
02-11-2013, 11:34 AM
the income boost. as far as the others, youre kinda at the mercy of gree to say yes.

*** edit: and the health regen too...

BigD@wg
02-11-2013, 11:41 AM
Seeing is believing. I sure would like to see them.

Jhenry02
02-11-2013, 11:53 AM
I saw the defense boost at least register server side. I saw a 330 defense ground unit overtake a 360 defense air unit in a top 45 screen.

-J

BigD@wg
02-11-2013, 12:20 PM
I saw the defense boost at least register server side. I saw a 330 defense ground unit overtake a 360 defense air unit in a top 45 screen.

-J

Could that have been due to nation boosts or boost buildings which are visible? I'm just asking as I would like to know. I want to believe they work just don't have enough data to support it.

Philsbase
02-11-2013, 12:59 PM
Try looking at an accounts raw stats with IOS and then look at the same raw stats on droid they don't match, droid shows higher stats.

It's all a dream
02-11-2013, 01:07 PM
Income and health reg do work!

The rest only your dying inventory will tell.

nic4msu
02-11-2013, 02:28 PM
So you're saying I should toss an invisible two-headed coin to decided whether I should buy an invisible air attack or an invisible casualty boost with my faction's hard-earned $?