PDA

View Full Version : LTQ with Machine Unit?

Acidist
02-11-2013, 09:51 AM
Hey Guys and Gree!
What dou u think. We have always a Magic, Beast and Infantry units, but not a Machine Unit.
What is, when we get a good Machine Unit for the next LTQ.Maybe a elemental or electric Golem, iron Dragon, mechanical Guardian, flying Fortress etc.....
What do u say? Are here more people interesst for a machine Unit?
I have full Inventory with Infantry and Beast Units, maybe is slowly A Time for innovation.
Let me know, what do u think Guys
With best Greetings : Acidist

jonny0284
02-11-2013, 09:58 AM
Gotta love your enthusiasm and interest. ;)

But, it's been discussed in other threads. The lack of machine units also warrants the lack of funding to the Engineering Academy. Why boost Machines when there are no Machines to boost? lol

My only machine better than a Dragon is my Sky Herald & my Engineering Academy is a weak level 3.

Aha
02-11-2013, 10:06 AM
There's a decent one in the current LTQ. Dwarf Project A320 D366. Awarded for completing level 20, I think.

Acidist
02-11-2013, 10:15 AM
But, it's been discussed in other threads.

I think, u have right.
And yes i am for little innovation in the game and i think one machine unit cant the game hurt.
Maybe have i more Ideas, but i am in the last so tired.
Must more work in the last two weeks and Sa and Su too.Is good for my Gems Vault:D

Acidist
02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
There's a decent one in the current LTQ. Dwarf Project A320 D366. Awarded for completing level 20, I think.
I wish me stronger machine or Boss Unit with more Damage.

Gambit12
02-11-2013, 10:20 AM
I think, u have right.
And yes i am for little innovation in the game and i think one machine unit cant the game hurt.
Maybe have i more Ideas, but i am in the last so tired.
Must more work in the last two weeks and Sa and Su too.Is good for my Gems Vault:D

Did you get the PeaceKeeper yet Acidist? I agree with you & i hope the next LTQ will be a machine grand prize unit too with 3000 A/D stats...

Aha
02-11-2013, 10:25 AM
I wish me stronger machine or Boss Unit with more Damage.

That would make a nice change. Perhaps the Dwarf Project is the start of things to come

Acidist
02-11-2013, 10:29 AM
That would make a nice change. Perhaps the Dwarf Project is the start of things to come

Lets see, what we get. I hope, that the Developers read sometimes the Threads

Acidist
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM
Did you get the PeaceKeeper yet Acidist? .
No i am waiting for the next LTQ. I dont like it.

VileDoom
02-11-2013, 11:15 AM
Gotta love your enthusiasm and interest. ;)

But, it's been discussed in other threads. The lack of machine units also warrants the lack of funding to the Engineering Academy. Why boost Machines when there are no Machines to boost? lol

My only machine better than a Dragon is my Sky Herald & my Engineering Academy is a weak level 3.

You're speaking as a dragon breeder. ;) There are many of us that still put machines to great use. :p

DIrishB
02-11-2013, 04:00 PM
Not to mention decent Machine units in the later portions of a 40 part LTQ would likely be considerably better than dragons' stats. I for one would love to see more machine units in future quests.