PDA

View Full Version : One Question.....

SuperTP
02-10-2013, 08:34 PM
So im curious about something here. I notice that there is no health regen upgrade to be had among the plethora of other upgrades in the syndicates like there is in the factions for MW. Anyone have any good reasons why there wouldn't be?

Dipstik
02-10-2013, 08:52 PM
You want a band-aid for your boo-boo? Go back to MW.

SuperTP
02-10-2013, 09:15 PM
You want a band-aid for your boo-boo? Go back to MW.

ok, anyone with anything relevant and untroll-like?

Dipstik
02-10-2013, 09:19 PM
http://t.qkme.me/35wi9i.jpg

SuperTP
02-10-2013, 09:27 PM
http://t.qkme.me/35wi9i.jpg

LOL, thats great! genuinely made me laugh dipstick thank you! hahah

TRAZ
02-10-2013, 09:49 PM
Possibly enabled later?

SuperTP
02-10-2013, 10:07 PM
i would like to think so Traz, i enjoy the benefit from it over there, particularly during boss events. Was just wondering why it wouldn't be something worth enabling in CC.

TRAZ
02-10-2013, 10:32 PM
I'm guessing they'll become available before the event. Easier for them to make money that way. Just my opinion though.

sister morphine
02-10-2013, 10:58 PM
So im curious about something here. I notice that there is no health regen upgrade to be had among the plethora of other upgrades in the syndicates like there is in the factions for MW. Anyone have any good reasons why there wouldn't be?
MW has a medical centre building for health benefits, so presumably the faction upgrade relates to that? There's no such equivalent in CC.

There's no equivalent in MW to CC's influence upgrade.

Euchred
02-10-2013, 11:10 PM
Another thing to consider is that there has never been a learderboard event or collect 10 event which has boasted faster health regeneration as a bonus. Modern war and Kingdom age have had several. I'm going to stick with my guns and say it's not there because they can't do it, can't do it yet anyway.

bald zeemer
02-11-2013, 06:21 AM
My guess would be that there's a hard-core gold spending cadre at the top who constantly spend enough to take down a tier-5 boss, and that they're spending enough to justify this not being an option. The other games, being newer, probably haven't yet developed that core of ultra-golders (although not being anywhere near as involved in the others, I may certainly be wrong on this front, and I'm sure many people will quickly show me the error in my ways if this proves to be so).