PDA

View Full Version : Knights and Dragons

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

discopalace123
02-10-2013, 01:20 PM
Edit: Looks like this is our unofficial thread for this cool Gree game! Please share your thoughts and ask questions about the game!

Feel free to add me - my ID is XBB-FPZ-HCW. Note that the number of friends is limited by level, so I may have to wait to level before I can accept you.

I have compiled a spreadsheet on armor and other things about this game. Please take a look and contribute if you can:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

There is also a very good blog article that explains a bunch of things about the game. Take a look!
http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/knights-dragons-rise-of-the-dark-prince-y-u-no-hav-data/

zhy
02-10-2013, 04:09 PM
yeah nice game, seems gold are as important as gems are, if not more :P, sorry but dunno any forum about that

edit : actually im starting to pay more attention to knights n dragons than mq :P

XBB-FHB-HQB (my friend list is full atm, will accept the pending requests while leveling up)

Bangelo
02-10-2013, 06:27 PM
Just started playing this week and have spent more time on it than MQ. Plus all of my brothers are playing so it is fun to compete. Unlike other Gree games, your friends play a huge part and you can actually take them into battle with you... XBB-FHM-FXW.

Jochabeth
02-10-2013, 07:03 PM
I made a character, seems fun. I sent invites to the codes above. Add me at XBB-FQD-PHD (I'm a doctor :))

barkeep
02-10-2013, 08:12 PM
I'd start this game, but I don't think I have time for MQ and another game. I just bought another business yesterday, so now I have 3 careers and growing. Maybe when I get tired of MQ or no one else plays any more I'll move onto it. Keep me posted on how fun it is.

Eunuchorn
02-10-2013, 10:36 PM
Oh no, I'm having enough trouble managing Kingdom Age & MQ!!

barkeep
02-11-2013, 06:51 AM
Couldn't fall asleep last night so I gave it a try. Lots going on when you first start out, but it seems fun. We'll see how well I can keep up with 2 games.

Randycl
02-11-2013, 07:39 AM
Trying the game out.. Add me XBB-FQP-XRD

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 11:25 AM
Sry double post

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 11:38 AM
Does level effect boss or events in this game like other gree games?

Wei007
02-11-2013, 11:56 AM
nice game, add me XBB-FQP-NPB

phl4w
02-11-2013, 12:03 PM
im digging it, plus the allies actually matter! add me XBB-FQH-CHP

zhy
02-11-2013, 12:07 PM
i started to play 4-5 days ago, was in the middle of a pvp event, 1 day later a boss event started, n when the old pvp event was done another pvp one started immediately.

pvp event : they are much easier, rewards depend on event ranking (tiers are 1-5 6-10 11-100 101-1000 1001-10000, my armors still suck, but as u get points also loosing u can have a good rank if u dont waste ur arena points (lets say stamina, max is always 5)

boss event : i think they are not based on player lvl, actually u can see the boss attack n defense stats raising after each one u kill, but this is my 1st one so not sure, good is u can bring strong allies with u in pve battle n also against boss for max 10 allies hired per day). boss has not good rewards beside dropping items to craft great armors, but it says u can immediately a great armor so i suppose this reward is based on luck :P

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 12:18 PM
Now when you say your armor sucks? Mine is atlantean, volcano.. And about to make serpent skin. Atlantean leavel 8 vol.. Level 6. What level are you now zhy and what map are you on or like to farm. Thanks

barkeep
02-11-2013, 12:25 PM
Seems like Gold is the limiting factor by far to get anything done. $25,000 to combine items and get good armor seems tough right now. Any tips on how to get more gold the quickest? I've got 4 fountain, 2 chapels. 3 guard towers, and a tavern so far. Fountains and guard towers all updated to L2 and so is one chapel.

Thinking as cash start coming in the fountain will need to go.

Add me XBB FQG WVD

phl4w
02-11-2013, 12:28 PM
barkeep has succumbed! yessssss. Anyone else who plays both of these games, add me for sure. mq is fun and all, but this game gives u the option to hire your friends to join u to take out higher level bosses, not unlike raiding in WoW. You sometimes need some help. JOIN US

phl4w
02-11-2013, 12:30 PM
oh and also, the gems sometimes are given away as quest rewards AND you can do however many of their special offers, some of which are just watching a video for 1 gem reward or signing up for credit cards and crap for WAY more of a reward. ijs

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 12:34 PM
I went all 1k building( sry new dont know name of building). I like it cause of high gold per hour and is relatively cheap. With decent max. I sont plan to upgrade these since cost of upgrade for 100 max seems pricy. Im on less than a day and already think of replacing all with the 15k( training geound i think).

Here is my code if anyone want to add XBB-FQB-PFB(ishtar)

What i learn so far on first day about ehancing is use basic armor since i can make constantly every five min and will enhance more than half compare to the 30 minute armor.

barkeep
02-11-2013, 12:36 PM
Yeah, I don't close on the new business till March 4th, so I have a little extra time and without a quest MQ is a little boring. Go find some Hedgevours and then do some fusing . . . blah blah blah.

zhy
02-11-2013, 12:37 PM
well yes allies are good, if u dont have yet any ally with banshees nemesis armor, i have in case u need ;) the damage done with that is great :P

phl4w
02-11-2013, 12:43 PM
well yes allies are good, if u dont have yet any ally with banshees nemesis armor, i have in case u need ;) the damage done with that is great :P

glad you are already my ally. you helped me with an epic fight and a banshee right at the end of it; even though you may not know that. no idea if it tells you on your end if you have been used to help in a battle. would be very interesting if it did though. also trying to figure out if camping is worthwhile, it doesnt seem like the boss events go up much in strength depending on your level. the one drawback ive noticed to this game is no way to chat with other players or allies and no independent forum to speak of :-/

zhy
02-11-2013, 12:46 PM
no i didnt receive any report, but yes it lacks in players comunication part

SoccerStud
02-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Add me please as well.
XBB-DZB-BBH
I beta test the game so I have to have it, but I think it's a good game. It's a different style where level doesn't really matter and there isn't a HUGE imbalance to the game. Also, the best building looks training field, and just started building one so I'm happy. Word of advice, when you expand, pick the biggest plots because it seems the size doesn't affect the cost and the cost gets hefty so you get more bang for your buck.

Quantum
02-11-2013, 01:56 PM
I don't know what I'm doing yet but, please add me too!
XBB-FQC-BWG
Thanks in advance.

zhy
02-11-2013, 02:17 PM
my fl is full, will accept 1 each time i lv up lol starting from who sent 1st ty :P

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 03:25 PM
my fl is full, will accept 1 each time i lv up lol starting from who sent 1st ty :PVery nice top 100.

zhy
02-11-2013, 03:58 PM
ty :P babysitting arena points :P

HappyBug
02-11-2013, 04:58 PM
I'll give it a try. Here's my code: XBB-FQX-DZM. Add me please, and hopefully I'll figure out what I'm doing.

Eunuchorn
02-11-2013, 05:06 PM
XBB-FFW-ZRQ

Add me!

procsyzarc
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
I have given up combining armour I always seem to get weaker armour so just going to enhance the sets i have now

Berneburg
02-11-2013, 06:31 PM
Just downloaded and giving it a try. Sent out friend requests to everyone in the thread before me. Any other add me as well XBB FQX YRQ.

discopalace123
02-11-2013, 07:03 PM
Wow there are lots of lurkers on this forum! Got lots of friend requests! Hi friends :)

So... A few hours into the game... Still not exactly sure what I'm doing haha. I'm level 10 now with Crius armor I found from a fancy chance chest.

Sounds like the main thing to do is to get better armor eh? What all are strategies for doing this? here are some thoughts:
- Obviously IPH is important. Guess we've all learned to pump up the economy
- Mob/boss drops. Are they the main way to get good armor? I have gotten good results killing bosses with a special attack. I only have access to like 3 areas so fr, so it's hard to know where to go.
- I've learned to "fuse" armor to improve it. Mostly using up extra basic armors to improve my good armors. Any other tips?
- Still figuring out the "combine armor" thing. Only did it with the volcanic mantle per the quest. I read somewhere that each non-basic armor has three possible "transformations". But that's about all I know.

It would be good to share some nuggets of wisdom amongst each other! Hopefully the forum chiefs won't mind since this is all Gree :)

khmeralex
02-11-2013, 07:26 PM
Xbb - fhf - vmb

zhy
02-11-2013, 07:28 PM
i think when they say 3 transformations mean u can craft the same armos but a little better, for example when the 5 basics, stonescale, seafoam, dragonflame, wing warrior, mystic reach lv 10 u can craft the same armor but with a +, n they have a bit better stats. so the 3 should be referring to the double elements armors, which have 3 transformantions when they reach some lv.

about enhancing armos, the gold spent i think it depends only on the enhanced one lv, so im do it only using 4 armors at once, n not the basic ones, cuz i think the better armors u use to enhance the more the enhanced one will lv up

edit : btw i noticed the double ones are much more difficult to enhance, i used 4 snakeskin to enhance a lv20 snakeskin n it went to 22 only while 4 seafoams on a lv20 seafoam should lv it up 4-5 times. but im still wondering how to get some armors i have seen on pvp, there was one seems having not any element, the attack was also different, something like a blackhole.

the better way to get good armors should be doing event as always lol n from combining em, then enhance the best ones u have. i have enough hair to craft banshees armor but still need those 50k to start it lol

the game really lack of comunication part, would be nice to share armors combinations results.

Zappa
02-11-2013, 07:46 PM
XBB-FQY-WBY add me guys

Mad Fusion
02-11-2013, 10:05 PM
Learn to time your special attacks for last guy of part 4 or event boss as this will get better drops. You can hire ten allies to help you per day use them wisely. I use them to unlock last two knights and now boss. Hoping to try a 25k fusion in next 20 hour or so.

chbranch
02-11-2013, 10:09 PM
I've had it downloaded for awhile. Haven't really played around with it much. My code is XBB CCW YWZ.

I've noticed that you have a basic armor, a basic armor +, then the specialty and plus. Ex: basic earth, basic earth +, Stonescale Plate and Stonescale Plate +.

Don't know if it's best to enhance the armor up the chain or not. I also don't know how players have weird looking spikey armor either.

I've just started trying to max out a particular armor set to see what happens.

Metallo
02-11-2013, 10:37 PM
I have also just started playing this. i have added codes in the thread for alliance. i think i will play it slow first. i don't want to quest too much and find out later what i missed like with MQ.

Argo
02-12-2013, 02:46 AM
Just started add me
XBB-FQC-WDH

NEHU
02-12-2013, 02:48 AM
XBB-FRC-DPY
Might as well try it too

Juleen
02-12-2013, 07:33 AM
XBB-FQQ-CWV

Add me please, all posters previous to mine have been sent requests. Thanks!

zhy
02-12-2013, 07:42 AM
I've had it downloaded for awhile. Haven't really played around with it much. My code is XBB CCW YWZ.

I've noticed that you have a basic armor, a basic armor +, then the specialty and plus. Ex: basic earth, basic earth +, Stonescale Plate and Stonescale Plate +.

Don't know if it's best to enhance the armor up the chain or not. I also don't know how players have weird looking spikey armor either.

I've just started trying to max out a particular armor set to see what happens.given a stonescale n a stonescale+ at same level, the last one is better, so u should enhance this one. i already have stonescale+ seafoam+ wing warriors+ dragonflame+ mystic+ at 30 to kill better 1st 6 map boss, now im enhancing snakeskin

discopalace123
02-12-2013, 10:43 AM
Aha here's a good blog post on armor combinations:
http://5hoursofsleep.wordpress.com/2013/01/05/knights-dragons-rise-of-the-dark-prince-y-u-no-hav-data/

Mad Fusion
02-12-2013, 11:48 AM
I just got one of my (50)armor up to level 15 and now it unlock the + version. Didnt know what people were talking about when they say+ version in link on post above.
Thanks for the heads up on cost of boss armor zhy. Hoping to make it soon. I still have space left if anyone want to add XBB-FQB-PFB(ishtar).

Mad Fusion
02-12-2013, 12:55 PM
There is not a thirteen hit method in this game, but you can start fight with special attack bar full. When you triger boss you can finish the round you are fighting or go to new place and fight round one. Finish round with full special attack and leave to fight boss. hope this helps

zhy
02-12-2013, 02:30 PM
I just got one of my (50)armor up to level 15 and now it unlock the + version. Didnt know what people were talking about when they say+ version in link on post above.
Thanks for the heads up on cost of boss armor zhy. Hoping to make it soon. I still have space left if anyone want to add XBB-FQB-PFB(ishtar).

didnt notice when i have been able to craft the snakeskin+ lol, now the normal one is lv31, think will use it to enhance to + version, should have missed the splash screen :P

barkeep
02-12-2013, 03:04 PM
didnt notice when i have been able to craft the snakeskin+ lol, now the normal one is lv31, think will use it to enhance to + version, should have missed the splash screen :P

Of my allies, Bangelo is the toughest to take on in friend battles. Zhy is a close second, but I almost beat you in my attempt. A couple misses or else I might have had you!

zhy
02-12-2013, 03:17 PM
i tried once with bangelo n won :P @bangelo did u ever try with me?

barkeep
02-12-2013, 03:20 PM
i tried once with bangelo n won :P @bangelo did u ever try with me?

You guys should have a best of 7 series. Winner takes nothing!

zhy
02-12-2013, 04:22 PM
dam, threw in my lv 31 snakeskin to enhance a lv1 snakeskin+ now i have only a lv9 snakeskin+ -.-''

Mad Fusion
02-12-2013, 04:24 PM
I just started first big crafting with ethereal garments from banshee hair and its going to take 48 hours. Does high armor. crafting usually take this long? And should i be crafting one element armor ( seaform...)to enhance or work on economy? Dont want to waste money enhacing level 50 armor if 70 is going to drop around the corner. Anyone farther along than me (currently working on map six)that have any advice would be appereciated. Thanks alot guys

Mad Fusion
02-12-2013, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=zhy;594767]dam, threw in my lv 31 snakeskin to enhance a lv1 snakeskin+ now i have only a lv9 snakeskin+ -.-''[/QUOTElol level 31 armor would be my best i think. Current best is atlantean avengar(15/50).

zhy
02-12-2013, 04:29 PM
im on map9, the boss should give chimera tallons, i have that armor already but its only max lv50, as atlantean avenger armor for map7 drop, map 8 should give crius drops which some1 here mentioned to have, im going to win 3 of it from pvp event

Mad Fusion
02-12-2013, 04:33 PM
Congrats on your rank zhy. You win parts to make armor and not armor itself from pvp right

zhy
02-12-2013, 04:35 PM
Congrats on your rank zhy. You win parts to make armor and not armor itself from pvp right mmm depends on rank tier, 11-100 which is mine gives no parts but armors, in this case 3 crius n 3 wing warrios, i already have won an atlantean avenger armor from last pvp event

edit : about lv70 armors, dunno they will ever drop lol in some maps, if they do i think it will happen only in the lastest ones, but as really rare armors, i think they can be only combined, well if ur banshees armor is a 70 let us know plz :P will craft one too in case :P, actually maybe pvp events tier 1-5 n 6-10 could give rare armors but im not sure as i never went so far :P

edit2 : reading link disco posted seems funsions stara are the scarce assets so im not going to waste em to get armors i can win from pvp events or craft using boss drops

joepohlkamp
02-12-2013, 05:36 PM
Feel free to add me XBB - FRG - NVY

BFeeney03
02-12-2013, 08:01 PM
I've been playing knights and dragons for a few months, I'm am level 51 now. Add me at Xbb cpy pch

If anyone has any questions, feel free to ask.

BFeeney03
02-12-2013, 08:03 PM
I just started first big crafting with ethereal garments from banshee hair and its going to take 48 hours. Does high armor. crafting usually take this long? And should i be crafting one element armor ( seaform...)to enhance or work on economy? Dont want to waste money enhacing level 50 armor if 70 is going to drop around the corner. Anyone farther along than me (currently working on map six)that have any advice would be appereciated. Thanks alot guys

Lately it seems the armor from boss events requires more hours to craft. I would work on Economy. Training fields are an excellent way to earn gold.

Sunsfan1caw
02-12-2013, 09:05 PM
Okay, I've jumped on the bandwagon. It's a nice change of pace from MQ. I've sent some invites out and would like if others would add me too. XBB-FQC-GDC. Happy crafting!

NMKSY
02-12-2013, 09:37 PM
I started 2 days ago but don really know what to do and haven't been playing much. Looks like you can't upgrade buildings much with gold only.

Angel 2
02-12-2013, 10:40 PM
just starting on this! L13...

XBB-FQH-NYD

discopalace123
02-12-2013, 11:37 PM
mmm depends on rank tier, 11-100 which is mine gives no parts but armors, in this case 3 crius n 3 wing warrios, i already have won an atlantean avenger armor from last pvp event

edit : about lv70 armors, dunno they will ever drop lol in some maps, if they do i think it will happen only in the lastest ones, but as really rare armors, i think they can be only combined, well if ur banshees armor is a 70 let us know plz :P will craft one too in case :P, actually maybe pvp events tier 1-5 n 6-10 could give rare armors but im not sure as i never went so far :P

edit2 : reading link disco posted seems funsions stara are the scarce assets so im not going to waste em to get armors i can win from pvp events or craft using boss drops

I received two really nice armors from Enchanted Chests. Swamp Shaman Robes (L70 max) and Crius Armor (L50 max). I got keys to these chests from using special attacks on the kill shot against bosses (banshees).

I read that you could also get key drops from map bosses too (relic ruins, thieves cove, etc). Sounds like you have a higher chance of nice drops when you play the higher versions of the map areas (epic has best odds, honor 2nd best, etc). However I have not had this happen yet. They only drops I've received from these bosses are fancy materials like snakeskin leather strips, chunks of coral, etc.

Sounds like combining armors is indeed a limiting factor. You only have so many fusion stones. Not to mention the fusions are expensive. It is unclear from what I've read - do the fusions have multiple possible outcomes? Kinda like in MQ - you could get a variety of fusion results, depending on some dice roll?

Btw, I tried some Friendly PVP attacks and got my newbie butt kicked by Bangelo, Mad Fusion, and Barkeep haha :) On the other hand, they have helped me win some great PVE battles!

UPDATE: I was able to get a few regular chest keys from map bosses, yay! They don't drop very often though. I also found this guy on the arena list and attacked him. He wiped me out in 5 or 6 hits, with barely a scratch on himself lol:
http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/games/4179afd66ec0ca79d3b605172b23fb69_zpscf523379.jpg

Quantum
02-12-2013, 11:55 PM
Thanks for the info mate. I still don't know what I'm doing but, I like it!
I'll be visiting you soon for a friend PVP :). But don't worry, my level is very low. :(.

Bangelo
02-13-2013, 03:12 AM
I received two really nice armors from Enchanted Chests. Swamp Shaman Robes (L70 max) and Crius Armor (L50 max). I got keys to these chests from using special attacks on the kill shot against bosses (banshees).

I read that you could also get key drops from map bosses too (relic ruins, thieves cove, etc). Sounds like you have a higher chance of nice drops when you play the higher versions of the map areas (epic has best odds, honor 2nd best, etc). However I have not had this happen yet. They only drops I've received from these bosses are fancy materials like snakeskin leather strips, chunks of coral, etc.

Sounds like combining armors is indeed a limiting factor. You only have so many fusion stones. Not to mention the fusions are expensive. It is unclear from what I've read - do the fusions have multiple possible outcomes? Kinda like in MQ - you could get a variety of fusion results, depending on some dice roll?

Btw, I tried some Friendly PVP attacks and got my newbie butt kicked by Bangelo, Mad Fusion, and Barkeep haha :) On the other hand, they have helped me win some great PVE battles!

My brothers and I have fused multiple times on our accounts. There are definitely multiple fusion results. Fusing in K&D isn't as straight forward as fusing in MQ. It doesn't always seen that you get a better armor. Still trying to understand it.

Mad Fusion
02-13-2013, 05:46 PM
New boss. When do you get quest relates ro killing boss? I can kill him but i dont have quest yet after 3 kill. Sont want to anymore if quest takes time to load up. I finish quest killing seven for last boss. That was boss 15 to finish quest and dont want to kill anymore if i was suppose to get quest before killing any.

discopalace123
02-13-2013, 05:54 PM
I go to the first area, going thru the weaker stages. Eventually boss gets triggered, usually 1-4 times thru the area. A good armor only absorbs 1 damage from the mobs there, so you can keep on whacking at that area. Kinda like killing mobs at Lakeshore in MQ. I've already finished 7 of these bosses...

Mad Fusion
02-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Do you have quest for boss? Quest for last boss was call something like terrorize 1,2,3. Quest end after three and rewarded ten banshee hair ( quest 3) quest two rewarded gold and something else.

Harken_Dell
02-13-2013, 05:57 PM
Yeah, I'm waiting for the quest to appear too before I kill the boss a second time. Between that and my LTQ in MQ not popping up I'm on pins and needles right now.

discopalace123
02-13-2013, 06:06 PM
Oh!!! You're right - no quest here. Didn't even think about it hehe.

zhy
02-13-2013, 06:11 PM
i dont have any quest either, but i started the game b4 banshee was released n got quest immediately, maybe quests are only for beginners?

edit : lvd up n was accepting narcillian, but it didnt allow me n lost the request too, so if its anyone here plz resend ty :P

Eunuchorn
02-13-2013, 07:58 PM
Game has really grown on me; thoroughly enjoying it

NEHU
02-14-2013, 01:05 AM
Soooo addicted. And I haven't even bought gems.
Found a blog with good info.
Not sure about linking rules here so Google: "y u no have data knights and dragons".

My other account Xbb Frp cyb

Kimmizz
02-14-2013, 04:11 AM
Hmm, I cant stop playing it.. I love the idea of actually having use of the allies.
It seems that if you get an armor to the plus level it helps when doing enhances, for example basic earth+ gives more points than just basic earth. Thx to those who have accepted my request and for those who wants a new allie plz add
XBB-FQM-FZQ
Cheers all

Nyx
02-14-2013, 08:17 AM
It's too bad this is a GREE game, otherwise I'd try it.

Bangelo
02-14-2013, 09:48 AM
Do the capes add anything to your strength or are they just accessory additions for looks?

NMKSY
02-14-2013, 12:14 PM
This game is kind of fun but I have too many games going on and busy so only play sometimes. Still trying to understand how to build armor and all.

Harken_Dell
02-14-2013, 12:16 PM
I'm starting to think they won't do quests for the epic bosses anymore since those quests made it too easy to craft the armory. I think they want people to spend Gems to summon the bosses extra times if they want the armory instead of getting the free materials from beating quests... But I'd love to be proven wrong.

Do the capes add anything to your strength or are they just accessory additions for looks?

I'm assuming they're just for looks but I don't really know.

Mad Fusion
02-14-2013, 04:11 PM
My ethereal garment from last boss event just finish. It a mono element with base stats of 276/289 with max level 70. Each level of enhancement raise attack 6 and def 7. So max enhance will be same as my level 50 atlantean avenger that is dual element from what i have read( mine is 15 now and about 296/297). Took 2 days to craft and 50k

zhy
02-14-2013, 05:53 PM
new pvp events reward are weird...at least worse than the 2 i took part, btw i finished to expand the 80k one, next one is 500k lol, same for u?

btw my snakeskin+ is lv33 now 392/573, think ill stop to enhance it for now n start with other armors as it costs 4.5k for each enhancing armor lol

edit : @mad fusion what did u use to enhance the atlantean avenger n how many points did they give to it?

Sunsfan1caw
02-14-2013, 07:02 PM
Just wondering if anyone has maxed any armor? I have about 10 high level friends (level 90+, one at level 123) and I noticed when I went to hire them, they all had stats of 601/590 (but different armor) and 225 health. Are those the max stats when you hire them or can armor only go to 601/590?

By the way, for those of you who are my friends, I have equipped my main character with the Crab's Nemesis Uniform (double attack against the current boss) at level 21 (481/472), if that would help you in the boss event. I am hitting with special attack at 600+.

I still need more friends! XBB-FQC-GDC

zhy
02-14-2013, 07:10 PM
i have noticed hired ally stats depends on ur best knights stats added to battle, but i dunno either what influences different stats between em, btw whats ur ingame nick? :P

Mad Fusion
02-14-2013, 07:13 PM
new pvp events reward are weird...at least worse than the 2 i took part, btw i finished to expand the 80k one, next one is 500k lol, same for u?

btw my snakeskin+ is lv33 now 392/573, think ill stop to enhance it for now n start with other armors as it costs 4.5k for each enhancing armor lol

edit : @mad fusion what did u use to enhance the atlantean avenger n how many points did they give to it? dont have any numbers, but i mainly use 2 tier armor. Atlantean avenger suppose to max at about 770/770ish and the mono ethereal 70 will max about the same.
I slow down crafting and enhance for abit to get last three training ground(7 total)is how many will fit with80 k expansion and second armory. If i dont spend any gold i can save up four expansion and 2 training geound to go with it in 4 day ish 600k total.
Yeah the pvp reward looks weak armor for medals seems like volcanic which i think everyone has.

Sunsfan1caw
02-14-2013, 07:23 PM
i have noticed hired ally stats depends on ur best knights stats added to battle, but i dunno either what influences different stats between em, btw whats ur ingame nick? :P

So, my stats affect how high my hired friends stats are/ can be? That would make more sense. I can't imagine all armor maxing out at 601/590. I'll have to recheck the hired friends stats as I increase my armor and level.

Nickname is Sunsfan1caw.

zhy
02-14-2013, 07:41 PM
u dont need to wait for increasing stats :P if u change ur own armor u will see allies stats changing :P

Sunsfan1caw
02-14-2013, 09:00 PM
u dont need to wait for increasing stats :P if u change ur own armor u will see allies stats changing :P

Ahhh...I see, interesting. I'll have to spend some time experimenting. Thanks!

Sunsfan1caw
02-14-2013, 10:34 PM
If someone named bowhunter is on this forum, please send me another friend request. When I tried to accept the first one, I got an error message. XBB-FQC-GDC

Ray_Ray
02-14-2013, 11:52 PM
Yeah this is a pretty addictive game, and has a lot more to do!!
Anyone who has been playing it for a while now, does camping strategies help?

Feel free to add:
XXB-FQD-WWV

Kimmizz
02-15-2013, 01:28 AM
I now have six training fields but only one armorsmith, saving up now for next expansion but dont know what to build next.. Either continue with training fields or start with armorsmiths so I can get faster uppgrades. Any tips anyone?

Ray_Ray
02-15-2013, 04:17 AM
and there is no separate forum for it yet hey?

King Mark
02-15-2013, 06:18 AM
Getting the Dark Prince armor here is sweet :D

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 06:51 AM
Getting the Dark Prince armor here is sweet :DVery nice did you combine or craft.

discopalace123
02-15-2013, 07:08 AM
I now have six training fields but only one armorsmith, saving up now for next expansion but dont know what to build next.. Either continue with training fields or start with armorsmiths so I can get faster uppgrades. Any tips anyone?

I nearly in the same boat as you. Sounds like you need the armorsmiths to pump out more armor so you can upgrade. It's kind of a weird way to advance in the game, but oh well. Next land upgrade for me is 80K though, ouch.

Hey Sunsfan, did you get the Crab boss armor?? I used you (in a dirty way haha) for a boss fight :)

barkeep
02-15-2013, 07:29 AM
I nearly in the same boat as you. Sounds like you need the armorsmiths to pump out more armor so you can upgrade. It's kind of a weird way to advance in the game, but oh well. Next land upgrade for me is 80K though, ouch.

Hey Sunsfan, did you get the Crab boss armor?? I used you (in a dirty way haha) for a boss fight :)

I've got the Crab Armor, but it's on one of my other Knights. It's pretty decent stuff.

zhy
02-15-2013, 08:00 AM
i think ill end up with 4 blacksmiths so can craft enough armors for enhancing, but now its actually too early to think about it :P i dont have gold to craft banshee n crab armors either :P btw after have collected enough drops to craft crab armors, the enchanted chest gave me crab nemesis armor lol

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 09:13 AM
Does combining two plus armor make a plus armor or regular? I just combine crius and dragonflame?+(mono fire 30)make flamestorm finery, best dual element armor(50) armor i have combine stats 480ish.

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 10:05 AM

Yeah, I got the crab boss armor from the enchanted chest. Glad you could use me (that does sound dirty). I've now maxed it out, it's pretty effective on the boss :)

Wondering what to do with it after the boss event? I'm thinking I'll combine it with the armor from the last boss event? Don't really want single element armor. That will likely be my first armor combination!

For anyone playing for awhile, do the bosses come around again, or is it a one time shot?

That is all.

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 10:09 AM
I've got the Crab Armor, but it's on one of my other Knights. It's pretty decent stuff.

Come on barkeep, equip your main guy with it so we can use you too, these bosses are getting tough! :)

discopalace123
02-15-2013, 10:18 AM
Sounds like combining armor is the way to go, if you want really good stuff. The problem is that it's really random, and you may not improve your armor (and you lose an armor since you're combining 2). I combined a Crius armor with a Living Flame Armor, hoping for something nice like Infernal Lord or Barbarian Raiding Gear. But all I got was a Volcanic Mantle armor (the same as that combining quest). On the other hand, I combined just a Mystic Armor with a Dragonflame Armor and luckily got an Embersteel Armor!

Does combining two plus armor make a plus armor or regular?
Looks like you only get the new armor at lvl 1. Need to enhance to improve it.

As for bosses, the current boss appeared right after the previous boss event ended. Very nice!

barkeep
02-15-2013, 10:41 AM
Come on barkeep, equip your main guy with it so we can use you too, these bosses are getting tough! :)

I'll make it happen after I'm done with this round. Have to get some good armor for that Water Knight.

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 10:57 AM
I mean will a dragonfame+ combine seafoam+ make an armor+. Want to know because if the combine armor is always regular than we dont need to up every armor to unlock plus crafted.

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 11:06 AM
Sounds like combining armor is the way to go, if you want really good stuff. The problem is that it's really random, and you may not improve your armor (and you lose an armor since you're combining 2). I combined a Crius armor with a Living Flame Armor, hoping for something nice like Infernal Lord or Barbarian Raiding Gear. But all I got was a Volcanic Mantle armor (the same as that combining quest). On the other hand, I combined just a Mystic Armor with a Dragonflame Armor and luckily got an Embersteel Armor!

Looks like you only get the new armor at lvl 1. Need to enhance to improve it.

As for bosses, the current boss appeared right after the previous boss event ended. Very nice!

Congrats on the Embersteel!

Regarding the bosses, to clarify, I meant do the same bosses come around again? Meaning, would I be smart to hold onto the crab boss armor to use if the crab boss comes back? Just wondering if it's always a new boss or if they get recycled?

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 02:16 PM
I cant say for sure about recycle bosses, but from what i read its diferent gear set from diferent boss. Most chatter i read about bosses seems to make big deal about geeting enough materials to make two sets before boss leave so they can craft plus set. All implies no recycle.

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 02:19 PM
Can you give some info on emberstell like base stats, armor level, and how much att/ def increase per level of enhance. Roughly. Thanks disco
Any stats from high crafted stats anyone want to share would be good.

barkeep
02-15-2013, 02:20 PM

Has anyone used me yet? With the Crab Nemesis on I've got 595/586 stats on my main knight, which is maxed out on Crab Nemesis. Enjoy getting crabs after you use me!

zhy
02-15-2013, 03:33 PM
im behind mad fusion, wonder if can fuse armors+, cuz in the end we all want to max out the best version of armors, so if the fused ones are on the basic version only, i think im not going to fuse any

btw just received a flamestorm finery from daily reward fire/wind 273/210, not bad but not going to enhance it till i dont have a way to have the + version

NMKSY
02-15-2013, 03:50 PM
im behind mad fusion, wonder if can fuse armors+, cuz in the end we all want to max out the best version of armors, so if the fused ones are on the basic version only, i think im not going to fuse any

btw just received a flamestorm finery from daily reward fire/wind 273/210, not bad but not going to enhance it till i dont have a way to have the + version

You're doing good. I'm using you for battle. :)

Dead Ready
02-15-2013, 05:53 PM
XBB-FWH-RWW I am trying to add everyone on this thread thanks

discopalace123
02-15-2013, 06:22 PM
At L4, Embersteel is 273/239. There doesn't seem to be much data on armor stats, so it's hard to tell if this is good, or maybe it would be good at later stages, etc. It's all a mystery!

I got the impression that when you combine, you only produce the standard (non +) armor. Could be wrong though. Won't be able to try this for a couple days, as I'm low on money hehe.

chbranch
02-15-2013, 06:38 PM
Has anyone used me yet? With the Crab Nemesis on I've got 595/586 stats on my main knight, which is maxed out on Crab Nemesis. Enjoy getting crabs after you use me!

Just added you.(Christian) I guess the first knight is my ingame name?

chbranch
02-15-2013, 08:28 PM
What does the Crab Nemesis armor look like on a friend? Is it an air/fire/spirit/water/earth armor, or a combination?

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 08:51 PM

Yeah I think you gave my iPad crabs. I pulled you in to a boss match and the game froze. When I got back in, it said I already used you! Nyce Werk.

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 08:54 PM
What does the Crab Nemesis armor look like on a friend? Is it an air/fire/spirit/water/earth armor, or a combination?

It's air only. Has a dorky looking hat and a spear with a crab claw in it.

Mad Fusion
02-15-2013, 09:26 PM
At L4, Embersteel is 273/239. There doesn't seem to be much data on armor stats, so it's hard to tell if this is good, or maybe it would be good at later stages, etc. It's all a mystery!

I got the impression that when you combine, you only produce the standard (non +) armor. Could be wrong though. Won't be able to try this for a couple days, as I'm low on money hehe.See how much stats grow per level for armor and we can probably put together a list of armor and aprox max of attack and def. im upgrading crius+ now and with every level so far it adds 10/12. Seems all armor has set amount will raise
I Am hoping that once i unlock plus version of armor i will always combine plus version. Hope someone can comfirm soon. I wont be able to for awhile.

zhy
02-15-2013, 09:46 PM
was fainting lol also sent a mail to support. good it fixed by itselft

http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/2052/imageetg.jpg

Sunsfan1caw
02-15-2013, 11:00 PM
Chbranch, what's your friend code? I had the same problem adding you as before. I'll try to send you a request.

Also, I tried to PM you, but your box is full.

Eunuchorn
02-15-2013, 11:37 PM
Hey all!

Starting on a new device! Desperately need companions!

XBBFMVBRD

Metallo
02-16-2013, 01:32 AM
I was also lucky to get the Crab nemesis Uniform. Is it ok to combine to combine it with another armor, or is it best to keep it like it is for the Crab boss fight?

King Mark
02-16-2013, 02:25 AM
Very nice did you combine or craft.
Nope, but a friend of mine has it. They'd help me get one later. Need to bring them to battle when I get there and I need 1k+ stats to do this, I was told.

Bangelo
02-16-2013, 02:54 AM
Is anyone else getting a Knights External version update request everytime you log in?

King Mark
02-16-2013, 02:58 AM
Is anyone else getting a Knights External version update request everytime you log in?I'm using i5, not getting any.

kelvinng
02-16-2013, 06:48 AM
anyone mind adding me XBB-FWW-XYY

Andromeda
02-16-2013, 07:49 AM
Add me? XBB-FRV-VCP.

Anyone know if the capes/wings do anything?

Mad Fusion
02-16-2013, 08:09 AM
Nope, but a friend of mine has it. They'd help me get one later. Need to bring them to battle when I get there and I need 1k+ stats to do this, I was told.Did your friend have sugestion as to how to get 1k armor and levek wise. And is that 1 k for you and followers or just main guy. Gives me something to aim for.

zhy
02-16-2013, 08:52 AM
a 2 elements maxed out armor should u make u have 1k stats when u reach lv100, btw u dont have to catch high players lv, ive read after 100 stats wont raise anymore, so armors will make the only difference

discopalace123
02-16-2013, 09:18 AM
So.. What's the most efficient way to beef up your armor? Pump out tons of Basic armors? stonescale plate armors? Or higher armors?

I finally added my 2nd armor smith. Got 6 training yards and 2 armor smiths now. One extra spot left. More gold or more armor?

To the newer folks in the game - you should definitely choose to expand to the big square areas first. The expansion costs rise exponentially. I chose two rectangular ones early on, oops. Just spent 80K on my kast expansion. my next expansion will cost 500K!!

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/876bda28743ce3188e5b52055e51514c_zpscd02c7f5.jpg

Mad Fusion
02-16-2013, 09:44 AM
Imo gold building is best. I have 2armlr and 7 training and that seems to be good balance with extra since ost of enhance is still low 1kish. I like snakeskin (as cost of enhancement rises with our rise in strenght and ability to farm i do see time when i will use higher) it adds about 20-24 enhance points per and cost 3 k 2 hour to craft. So with two armor max cost craft is 72k gold per day and max collection 7 training is 180k ish. This leave some room for enhance and save for 500k expansion. You can craft 4 30 min armor for 1 k less than snakeskin and get i think 8 enhancement point per, but cost of enhancement will be two great imo.
If 1k total stats than that can be done relatively easy, if its 1k attack and 1k def than that mingt be awhile.

What map are you on zhy. We are about same level, but i think you are farther than me.

zhy
02-16-2013, 11:24 AM
not doing maps very much, still on the 2nd stage of the phoenix one, which gives living flame drops. no i meant 1k attack n 1k def, should be easy at lv 100 lol

Sunsfan1caw
02-16-2013, 11:59 AM
So.. What's the most efficient way to beef up your armor? Pump out tons of Basic armors? stonescale plate armors? Or higher armors?

I finally added my 2nd armor smith. Got 6 training yards and 2 armor smiths now. One extra spot left. More gold or more armor?

To the newer folks in the game - you should definitely choose to expand to the big square areas first. The expansion costs rise exponentially. I chose two rectangular ones early on, oops. Just spent 80K on my kast expansion. my next expansion will cost 500K!!

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/876bda28743ce3188e5b52055e51514c_zpscd02c7f5.jpg

Regarding the expansion, I agree to get the larger ones first. But, I think when I upgraded the blue rectangular one in the middle, it gave me both of them at once. Not positive, but pretty sure. Still smarter to go with the larger ones first, but maybe when you get to the middle rectangular ones you'll get a nice surprise :).

Also, anyone else having trouble adding friends after leveling up? Three times now, I leveled up, had a friend slot added and when I tried to add someone who already had a request pending, I got a message stating I was at the max friends already (even though it shows 55/56 friends, for example) and the request just disappears. I feel bad because I have a bunch of pending requests and want to take them in order as I level up, but once they disappear, not sure how to easily find them again.

discopalace123
02-16-2013, 12:03 PM
Anyone know if the capes/wings do anything?

I just bought one of the 5K gold capes. Doesn't do anything. It only shows up on the "appearance" screen, not the "equip" screen. But there are other capes for 100K+ gold, plus ones for lots of gems. They must do something, right???

Thanks Mad Fusion, your advice makes a lot of sense. Just bought training yard #7! And now I'm switching to make snakeskin armors. Making snakeskin is also nice because I don't have to babysit every 30 mins hehe - 2h is much better!

barkeep
02-16-2013, 02:56 PM
What I'm doing is both moving my map forward and "farming" for armor. I take my 3 best knights and fight whatever level I am working on till they die. Then I fight the first level on Skeletons Tomb with on of my lesser knights till they die. I can load up on Snakes Skins for a few sets of armor that way. Every two hours you can do this cycle and it works out pretty well. Only thing you need to make sure you have rolling is your cash flow. I've got plenty of cash rolling in so right now that pattern works pretty well.

Eunuchorn
02-16-2013, 04:40 PM
IF THIS PERSON IS ON YOUR FRIEND LIST - DELETE ASAP (or use as permanent boxing dummy if you want)
XBB-FMV-BRD

Or PLEASE replace with / add:
XBB - FXC - FCF

Eunuchorn
02-16-2013, 04:50 PM
So I've been having phone issues, and I am on a 5th device in the whole/short-term. I'm slow playing the newest (above) account, only playing when I have time & where it is a low xp to item drop ratio.

PLEASE, if you agree, copy/paste the below paragraphs if into a customer ticket in-game for Knights&Dragons. It's the only way to get to the Devs.

Some Quality of Life issues I have noticed:

1) Discontinue ALL ENEMY DROPS & remove the delay. These items are automatically being added to your inventory anyways. Much like Kingdom Age & Monster Quest work, the items drop but are added to your inventory whether you touch it or not. DK is the first game it has hindered my game-play noticeably; namely, on-the-go gameplay.

2) BOSS DEATHS: Speed up or remove the Fade Out animation on boss deaths. Or allow the Speed Up arrow to be used during it!

3) REMOVE THE SPEED UP ARROW! Increasing the default battle speed to a bit less than the "Speed Up" Arrow +
not having to pick up items in order to progress physically in the game = much smoother and user-friendly gameplay.

-Vilelent
02-16-2013, 04:59 PM
Giving in, add me, just don't beat me up right away. XBB-FQY-GFC

Andromeda
02-16-2013, 06:50 PM
IF THIS PERSON IS ON YOUR FRIEND LIST - DELETE ASAP (or use as permanent boxing dummy if you want)
XBB-FMV-BRD

What's the name? The numbers don't show once its added...

Uri
02-16-2013, 10:25 PM
Add me. XBB-FWF-GPG

Metallo
02-16-2013, 10:27 PM
Or PLEASE replace with / add:
XBB - FXC - FCF
Hi Eunuchorn. I have deleted old ID (level 25 guy) and added new one.

Metallo
02-17-2013, 12:46 AM
Man, i'm liking this game more and more. There's always something to do here. PVE for armor parts, Tournaments, Epic Boss fights all at once. I come back here to play while waiting for my fusion in MQ or for my Health recovery in the MW Faction fight.

it's a nice feature that strength and special ability of your allies do matter here. Thanks to my allies with the Crab Nemesis Armor and the others, you helped me defeat the Crab Boss already a couple of times. Too bad I can "use" you all only once in 24 hours.

Warmonger
02-17-2013, 06:35 AM
Xbb-fxc-xwr

Mad Fusion
02-17-2013, 08:21 AM
Enhancements. I said earlier that i like snakeskin for enhancements over stoneplate.... Because at a certain point enhancement cost might to great. For me now that certain point is when enhancement cost is 700-800 gold. 3 stoneplate cost 1.5k and 1.5 hour netting 8 enhancement point per total 24. Snakeskin cost 3k 2 hour and 24 enhancement point per. At 700 gold total cost for stoneplate is 3.6k gold vrs 3.7k gold for snakeskin and both getting same enabncement total. I know its small difference but i had to many materials for stoneplate and this save me some farming time for s aleskin.

-Vilelent
02-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Enhancements. I said earlier that i like snakeskin for enhancements over stoneplate.... Because at a certain point enhancement cost might to great. For me now that certain point is when enhancement cost is 700-800 gold. 3 stoneplate cost 1.5k and 1.5 hour netting 8 enhancement point per total 24. Snakeskin cost 3k 2 hour and 24 enhancement point per. At 700 gold total cost for stoneplate is 3.6k gold vrs 3.7k gold for snakeskin and both getting same enabncement total. I know its small difference but i had to many materials for stoneplate and this save me some farming time for s aleskin.

Is there an actual forum for this game? Wanted to find armor fusing combos because Ive already wasted 2 and got downgrades...

barkeep
02-17-2013, 12:52 PM
Is there an actual forum for this game? Wanted to find armor fusing combos because Ive already wasted 2 and got downgrades...

That would be nice. I've only fused a couple times so far with mixed results. I've decided to enhance all of the armor I have that has a max of L70 and build up all of my others to the point of them all being the + type before I start doing a lot of fusions. I figure I want to start with the best bases (+) before I fuse, but I want to have the strongest I can get without fusing before I start potentially ruining my extra armor. Just my strategy, would love to get feedback from others on what they are doing.

barkeep
02-17-2013, 01:01 PM
Actually this page is pretty good for combinations and statistics:

zhy
02-17-2013, 03:47 PM
my strategy is to max out armors i can craft the + version only, for those i cant, i will wait till or if they are avaible in the backsmith, maybe can have some parts from the chest, will see :P

Mad Fusion
02-17-2013, 03:57 PM
Any one have data on dual element 70 armor. Its pretty easy to figure out cap of armor since increase from what i have seen is always the same per level. 50 armor + has combine 1500 or so some more some less. Getting enough mats to make plus version of armor level50 is doable with strong ally. Not sure about 70 armor mats. Looks like drop rate is lot less.

discopalace123
02-17-2013, 09:09 PM

Welcome to the fun! :) Aside from that blog article, this thread seems to be the only other useful thing on this game haha. Iugo doesn't seem to have forums for their games?

So I tried combining a + with a +. Sea foam+ with stonescale+. This result was Asura armor, just regular no +. Guess it makes sense. Based in the blog article, it seems the only way to make a + armor is via the armor smith. You need to enhance enough to unlock the +.

Hey Mad Fusion, I'm not sure I understand your question. I do have one set of L70 max armor.

Eunuchorn
02-17-2013, 10:27 PM
I'm tempted to buy those Black Wings for 120 gems. My guess is they do nothing lol!

Mad Fusion
02-17-2013, 10:33 PM
Next time you upgrade the level 70 armor or any armor disco see how much attack and defense goes up. Knowing that number you can figure what max attack and defense on that armor will be. Example crius+ level50 armor increase attack 10 and defense 12 every level , so that would be 490 attack plus base and 588 defense pluse base( i forgot what base stats for crius plus was i think something like 220/200 so max is about 710/788 for this armor. We can as group compile a list of armor and what there stats would be pretty easy and quick. Mainly the level 70.

Oh, the ethereal garment feom last boss is level 70 and should max out at in the 750 range. If it was plus version i think it qould hit the 900 range. So imo not worth it to make since cost to much to make and have to pay for 20 level on enhqncement to have same stats as crius...

Andromeda
02-17-2013, 11:24 PM
I think I read somewhere strongest armor is 1000/1000 on level 100 player (I assume this is armor+player)

FYI- might be worth noting you can get free gems in Knights and Dragons. It's an option in the shop. Either watch a video (1 gem) or complete an offer (varied gem reward).

cottonball2k1
02-18-2013, 04:59 AM
Next time you upgrade the level 70 armor or any armor disco see how much attack and defense goes up. Knowing that number you can figure what max attack and defense on that armor will be. Example crius+ level50 armor increase attack 10 and defense 12 every level , so that would be 490 attack plus base and 588 defense pluse base( i forgot what base stats for crius plus was i think something like 220/200 so max is about 710/788 for this armor. We can as group compile a list of armor and what there stats would be pretty easy and quick. Mainly the level 70.

Oh, the ethereal garment feom last boss is level 70 and should max out at in the 750 range. If it was plus version i think it qould hit the 900 range. So imo not worth it to make since cost to much to make and have to pay for 20 level on enhqncement to have same stats as crius...

atlantean avenger
water / air
lvl 1 is 187/170 so +8/+9 per level
Lvl 50 is 579/611

spectral captain's uniform
spirit / water
lvl 1 is 264/252 so +6/+7 per level
Lvl 70 is 678/735

stonescale plate mail+
earth
lvl 1 is 115/141 so +5/+9 per level
Lvl 30 is 260/402

swamp shaman robes
earth / water
lvl 1 is 240/264 so +7/+9 per level
Lvl 70 is 723/885

living flame
fire/spirit
Lvl 1 is 170/179 so +9/+9 per level
Lvl 50 is 611/620

Wei007
02-18-2013, 08:12 AM
hello guys, sry for post this thread here. i just want to know anyone have play (clash of clans) here? I have been playing for 2 days and looks really good and i want to join your clans if someone already playing if no one have play we can all start a clans and invite everyone here. and the best part of this game we can all talk to each other in real time chat :)

Kimmizz
02-18-2013, 10:17 AM
What are you guys farming to enhance?

I usually farm stoneslabs at relic ruins, valor stage and use special on the boss ( always gets you stoneslabs ) Need to kill the boss two times to get enough stoneslabs to craft a stonescale plate, in return I get 76 exp

If I went for snakeskin I would need to kill the boss 4 times giving me 696 xp ( Skeletons tomb, normal stage )

Stone scale gets you 8/10 points in enhance and snakeskin 20/24, I usually log in every 40 min ( at least when I am at work ) so I get 24/30 in two hours.

So my question is: Is it worth to "save" exp or should I just go for snakeskin to make it a little easier, how are your plans in this matter?

cheers all :)

Andromeda
02-18-2013, 11:32 AM
I find relic ruins easiest, and use fast forward until the boss so can farm a lot. I find the snake not worth the energy, since my knights are still fairly low. I am also farming for fusion stones and keys, not just armor pieces, which take many boss defeats to get a lucky drop.

zhy
02-18-2013, 11:43 AM
well yes if ur stats are still low, than better go for relic runes, but if u wanna lv up faster farming snakeskin is better than stoneplate (well u will get some of em anyway), also snakeskin help u save gold at enhancing as the price depends on enhanced armor only, btw i didnt do calculations, but mad fusion did some, n said in order to save gold, better to use monoelemental ones till it costs 700-800 per armor.

Mad Fusion
02-18-2013, 11:54 AM
Snakskin is better also because when you farm your hp does not regenerate. So if you spend 30 minutes fightiting wasy fight constantly, your guys will regenerate maybe 5 points. Because it takes few second to start fights.

Andromeda
02-18-2013, 11:58 AM
I've been investing in buildings somewhat, so my cash flow is okay for now. I'm trying to work them up faster, so waiting 2 hours on snakeskin I don't feel like doing. Back to work tomorrow so if they're really that much better I might switch later today to farming snake since I won't have time to play so much then.

I made the mistake early on of fusing armor as I made it, one at a time, but have abandoned most of that armor by now for better.

Kimmizz
02-18-2013, 12:17 PM
But my question was really if it is worth the levelling? If I slow my leveling but maintain my enhancements points is it worth it or is the armor on higher levels worth it?

And its ok to fuse armor as you get it just as long as you dont level up, when you notice you are close to level up then use 4 armor to enhance, its the level of armor being enhanced that sets the price.

Thx for the input all :)

zhy
02-18-2013, 12:24 PM
i think camping in N&D is totally unuseful...

Andromeda
02-18-2013, 12:29 PM

I agree. Leveling up gives you more hp. And bosses/fights seem to be points in battle based, not level based.

Eunuchorn
02-18-2013, 01:16 PM
I've been playing on my alt account waiting for my phone to get fixed, & I really tried to slow pace leveling. I just hit 20, & win over half my fights against level 25-30's.

I cannot stress enough: Buy the big squares early, & save up for TRAINING GROUNDS! & use Guard Houses & Taverns until then.

The quests slow you down imo, they are meant to. Ignore the quests as much as possible until you're whole castle is built.

Eunuchorn
02-18-2013, 01:18 PM

I found a decent way to camp with semi-forced progression; I mean if you are getting to final boss w/o getting fully charged, obviously its useless. Basically figure out which zones you can do with 1 knight etc. & farm it 5 times until knight is dead. Net you a ton of armors.

discopalace123
02-18-2013, 01:36 PM
Ok folks, I found a little time to put together a Google spreadsheet with armor stats! Please feel free add to the spreadsheet if you have more data.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArPIArNuLRi7dGVrc1BqV2J1czAzY1AyR1kxSko4V lE#gid=0

Regarding farming, I have come up with a pretty efficient system as well. A single knight should be able to solo many of the early areas multiple times. The exact number of times vs. which area and stage will vary on your armor. Basically I run though each of my knights, hitting areas over and over until I run out of energy. I alternate knights each battle. This approach allows you to take advantage of regeneration (though just using one knight until he runs out of energy works too and requires less tapping). I put my best armor on the active one. I use my Swamp Shaman Robes on 3 knights. It really helps if you have all 6 knights, because your team energy lasts much longer. This can get you many many materials.

As an example, 4 of 6 of my knights can do the epic stage of Relic Ruins, taking just 1 damage against each mob. And maybe ~5 damage against the boss, for a grand total of 15-20 damage per run through the area. The knights can 1-hit all the mobs. This means that each of the strong knight can run through the area about 8 times, while the ones with elemental weaknesses can do it maybe 5-6 times. Probably 40 runs total with my 6 knights, before running out of energy. That's a lot of stone slabs! Not to mention other drops like keys or fusion stones.

On the mighty stage of Skeleton's tomb, my 4 strong knights with the ideal armor are able to run through it about 4 times each, taking about 50 damage each run. For the others, 2 times. You run out of energy more quickly than Relic Ruins of course, but you do get those nice snakeskins, and you get more XP.

barkeep
02-18-2013, 01:59 PM
I found a decent way to camp with semi-forced progression; I mean if you are getting to final boss w/o getting fully charged, obviously its useless. Basically figure out which zones you can do with 1 knight etc. & farm it 5 times until knight is dead. Net you a ton of armors.

Yeah, I do that with the first 4 levels depending on what armor I'm working on improving. The stats boost is a little better if you match the armor type. I'm not quite at that point with the 5th level, but working on it. Like I said earlier, I try to do everything in 2 hour cycles (besides crafting the half hour armor when I'm dealing with it) Farm one or 2 knights on easy levels (do your 5 minute armor during that time) Then take my 3 strongest knights for the level I am working on and do as far as I can go before they die. Start a longer armor when done. Come back to check on armor if it is a 30 minute set and then in 2 hours finish up fighting the level that I was working on. Having gotten to a spot where it takes more than 2 sets of knights so far, so it works out well. I'm on the ship level currently.

zhy
02-18-2013, 02:00 PM
errrrrrrrr it doesnt let me add more lines

barkeep
02-18-2013, 02:01 PM
Ok folks, I found a little time to put together a Google spreadsheet with armor stats! Please feel free add to the spreadsheet if you have more data.

Very nice disco. I'll add anything that I have later. Don't know if I have much for Base information though. Most of my armor I start upgrading right away. I'll try to do a better job on the stats going forward

discopalace123
02-18-2013, 02:16 PM
No problem. You may be able to infer the base stats if you get 2 data points: A/D before an enhancement, and after. The assumption is that the amount of improvement is the same, so you can calculate the base. For example, if it's 200 attack at L10 and goes to 210 at L11, the improvement was 10. 9 levels before L10 is L1, the base, and the value should be 110.
Note that L1 to L10 is 9 levels of improvements, not 10 :)

Zhy, I may have messed up some protected ranges. Got rid of the protection, so you should be able to edit more easily.

Mad Fusion
02-18-2013, 04:02 PM
Great job discopalace123.

You can get snakeskin running it on normal as well. Turning out 20 armor at 8 a per is atleast 80 queen kills per day. Thats why i suggest people farm snakeskin and stones here since you can use stoneplate to upgrade to about level 10 effeciently and from there on you will need alot of snakeskins compare to stones. Im pretty sure i have more stones than i will ever use, but cant say same about snakeskins and i have been farming them for very long time. All other mats you will get from later stages and you dont need that much imo.

zhy
02-18-2013, 04:25 PM
i think i have 100-150 snakeskin parts more or less, would like a way to know how many parts u have, does anyone know if its possible? :P but yes they wont ever be enough, i tried to enhance a crius with another crius n got 24 pts too, maybe the crius+ could give 26 or 28? well for now getting a crius is much more difficult than a snakeskin so will keep farming this one :P

Mad Fusion
02-18-2013, 05:14 PM
Yeah unfortunately the only way to find out how many part you have is when you running low:).
I have no idea hiw many parts i have zhy. I did craft about 15 yesterday and didnt farm any during that time and i still had enough. I cant even remember when i started farming them but cant be more than three days with three knights. Will find out probabaly when third armory come in, but thats going to be awhile.

discopalace123
02-18-2013, 07:13 PM
Ooh I just learned something that could be very useful! I was screwing around and decided to fuse away my L6 Volcanic Mantle, which really sucks (apparently is used to be strong but got nerfed). I had an L6 mystic armor lying around. So I combined the two.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/17adaf7b98c4fb1af40de91fb111aba5_zpsd442e8bd.jpg

Yeah the Embersteel is nice (though I already had one). But the really important thing is the level 6!!! Could it be that the level of the combined armor is the lower of the two parent armors???

zhy
02-18-2013, 07:22 PM
mmm nice one :P if thats the case, i think its better max out monoelemental ones if u are going to fuse those :P

btw i filled a little that exel doc, but i already had maxed out my monoelemental+ so filled only the max stats part without the marginal stats per level.

Ray_Ray
02-18-2013, 08:56 PM
so when one is enhancing armor with two elements, it takes longer, what are some methods for quickly leveling up armor that seems to be efficient?

^Godfather^
02-18-2013, 11:04 PM
What up guys...long time subscriber, first time poster. Anyway, regarding money making, what building is everyone using in the last single plot in their castle? There are two, and so obviously the chance chest should go in one...but I'm debating on what to use in the other. I currently have a dungeon, but I'm thinking of switching it to something that has a higher rate of return. On another note, what are the names and elemental combinations of the top three armors or are the differences between all of the tier five armors negligible? I have seen the names Starmetal and Embersteel thrown around, but has any of this been confirmed?

Add me...I ride or die with my allies

Godfather
XBB-FHY-FNB

Andromeda
02-19-2013, 01:58 AM
I think star metal is thought of as primo since it is all elements rather than one or two.

Have you expanded your castle yet?
I'd say if you only have one space sell off a low payout (or multiple low payout) building and replace with the training field (requires two squares)

Bangelo
02-19-2013, 03:23 AM
What up guys...long time subscriber, first time poster. Anyway, regarding money making, what building is everyone using in the last single plot in their castle? There are two, and so obviously the chance chest should go in one...but I'm debating on what to use in the other. I currently have a dungeon, but I'm thinking of switching it to something that has a higher rate of return. On another note, what are the names and elemental combinations of the top three armors or are the differences between all of the tier five armors negligible? I have seen the names Starmetal and Embersteel thrown around, but has any of this been confirmed?

Add me...I ride or die with my allies

Godfather
XBB-FHY-FNB

I use put a Monster Nest in it. Just went to battle with you. Nice Knights!

Bangelo
02-19-2013, 03:44 AM
i think i have 100-150 snakeskin parts more or less, would like a way to know how many parts u have, does anyone know if its possible? :P but yes they wont ever be enough, i tried to enhance a crius with another crius n got 24 pts too, maybe the crius+ could give 26 or 28? well for now getting a crius is much more difficult than a snakeskin so will keep farming this one :P

Is it possible to enhance the Snakeskin to Snakeskin+?

zhy
02-19-2013, 06:02 AM
yes i have snakeskin+ lv36 but cant recall at what lv i unlocked the better version

cottonball2k1
02-19-2013, 06:30 AM
I dont have snakeskin but for my others i think it was

Lvl 30 armor unlock at 10
50 at 15 (atlantean avenger)
70 at 20 (spectral captain)

Nazz
02-19-2013, 08:23 AM
Pleas add me donīt want to play on my own :)

XBB-FRR-RXC

^Godfather^
02-19-2013, 08:28 AM
I think star metal is thought of as primo since it is all elements rather than one or two.

Have you expanded your castle yet?
I'd say if you only have one space sell off a low payout (or multiple low payout) building and replace with the training field (requires two squares)

Yeah, I have all training fields in all of my available double plots, but there are two isolated plots on which a training field cannot fit. I know that the difference in daily income will be minimal, but I like to have all of my stats and income maximized. I guess it really just comes down to how often you collect your money. If you check it frequently (within every two hours), a monster's nest, as Bangelo suggested, would be optimal. I think I am just going to stick with my dungeon since it has a moderate earning rate but a high storage value...I like having extra gold in the morning to get my day started right!

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 08:29 AM
Level 30 armor plus version unlock at enhancement level 10
Levek 50 armor plus unlock at 15
Level 70 armor plus unlock at 20

^Godfather^
02-19-2013, 08:32 AM
Just got your invite, Nazz. I'll get you into my rotation and let you get some playing time on the field as soon as I level...currently maxed out.

Bangelo
02-19-2013, 08:43 AM
Yeah, I have all training fields in all of my available double plots, but there are two isolated plots on which a training field cannot fit. I know that the difference in daily income will be minimal, but I like to have all of my stats and income maximized. I guess it really just comes down to how often you collect your money. If you check it frequently (within every two hours), a monster's nest, as Bangelo suggested, would be optimal. I think I am just going to stick with my dungeon since it has a moderate earning rate but a high storage value...I like having extra gold in the morning to get my day started right!

I'm old, so I get up twice a night to go to the bathroom and collect from my monster nest.

johnpalmer7
02-19-2013, 08:45 AM
so correct me if im wrong but to get the + stats you have to enhance the amour to 10-15-20 etc then make one of the + amours then you level that to the top ie 30-50-70...

bb-fvp-qbc ill let you guess the first letter as it dont work on my keyboard haha

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 08:55 AM
Ooh I just learned something that could be very useful! I was screwing around and decided to fuse away my L6 Volcanic Mantle, which really sucks (apparently is used to be strong but got nerfed). I had an L6 mystic armor lying around. So I combined the two.

http://i1269.photobucket.com/albums/jj589/discopalace/17adaf7b98c4fb1af40de91fb111aba5_zpsd442e8bd.jpg

Yeah the Embersteel is nice (though I already had one). But the really important thing is the level 6!!! Could it be that the level of the combined armor is the lower of the two parent armors???

Did you unlock plus version of embersteel before you combine to make second? Since combining two plus version armor does not make plus version i figure maybe if you had enhqnce you first embersteel to level 20 than when hou creat second it would make plus version.

phl4w
02-19-2013, 09:23 AM
tyvm discopalace! good stuff! I happened to get lucky early on with a bunch of my enhanced chest keys, got a couple crius, chimera corps, and hydra hunter really early so ive sorta been at an advantage. not to say i dont still get my ass handed to me in the arena if i happen to be in the wrong team order. Just finished fairie forest on epic and have been farming the heck out of relic ruins and skeleton's tomb. Enhancing a bunch of armors to the + stage then combining them seems to work out pretty well. the quests sorta help too, but ive been "camping" a bit and saving my rewards for when i WANT to level (mainly king crap, im on battle 20, btw thanks zhy and barkeep for wearing the double damage armor as i have yet to acquire it) You guys are awesome and i'm glad you are all on my friend list. Hope I am as useful as an ally as some of you have been!

Kimmizz
02-19-2013, 09:30 AM
Just got my crab nemesis armor to level 30 in case some of you need it, I think I got most of you on my allie list ( in game name Dalle ) but for thoose who dont xbb-fqm-fzq

Bangelo if you read this would be glad to allie but your request just vanished when I tried to add you plz try again.

johnpalmer7
02-19-2013, 09:32 AM
ok ive just combined a mystic and snakeskin and got some monks vestments, i can seem to find any data on it atm, it it a good one to keep and level up or should i just trash it for other stuff.

loving the data lists btw ill add to it as much as i can, very helpful.

Andromeda
02-19-2013, 10:18 AM
Mystic and Basic Fire combined into embersteel if anyone is interested...

zhy
02-19-2013, 10:22 AM
doing a quest i combined seafoam n dragonflame, got a vinewood.

barkeep
02-19-2013, 10:25 AM
Anyone bought the $1 million upgrade yet? Is it confirmed that you'll get both of the tracks of land in blue with one upgrade? I've saved up about $450,000 so I wanted to know if I should start spending my money on combining armor or if I should keep saving. I've got 9 L2 training ground running and 2 L2 armor factories. Thinking I'd add another 2 armor factories with the next land upgrade.

^Godfather^
02-19-2013, 12:57 PM
How do you get the shutdown bonus in arena battles?

Andromeda
02-19-2013, 01:07 PM

I don't know for sure but I assume you killed all theirs before they kill one of yours?

johnpalmer7
02-19-2013, 01:09 PM
you only get it when you kill 2-3 of there men with your last knight.

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 01:10 PM
How do you get the shutdown bonus in arena battles?You beat someone that double down i believe or if you break their win streak.

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 01:23 PM
Anyone else seeing massive neef( stats of friends is about half of what is was uesterday) tohire friends? Im currently trying to hire friend and it went to requesting hire friend screen and it lloks like it froze.

Nvm hope just glitch and not preview.

Bangelo
02-19-2013, 01:24 PM

If you beat someone with a win streak of 3 or greater.

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 02:32 PM
The clock on hiring guys for me is at 4:30pm before i can hire guys for the day. My question is do i have ro hire all ten before twelve pm or if i hir the tenth guy the next day at 3:00 pm my hieing cycle will still start at 4:30pm that day still and thus no time lost. Hope this make sense.

zhy
02-19-2013, 04:42 PM
uhm, u confused me, didnt understand ur question reading, hope this is the answer u were looking for, i usually hire at least 1 ally immediately, so the clock will start running, then i can hire the rest when i want b4 24hrs

Mad Fusion
02-19-2013, 05:05 PM
uhm, u confused me, didnt understand ur question reading, hope this is the answer u were looking for, i usually hire at least 1 ally immediately, so the clock will start running, then i can hire the rest when i want b4 24hrsThanks you. Exactly what i was looking for.

Eunuchorn
02-19-2013, 06:06 PM
The madness!!

phl4w
02-19-2013, 07:36 PM
The madness!!

that is amazing, did not notice hah. i got an enhanced chest to drop 30 gems for me, so im set for like... life. in this game at least... hint hint wink wink

Eunuchorn
02-19-2013, 08:06 PM
If you beat someone with a win streak of 3 or greater.

Confirmed. I'm on a streak yo, 29 win streak. Rank 221 in the event. Lvl 23 or something. & this is my "alt" acct after breaking phone lol

Andromeda
02-19-2013, 09:06 PM
Those enhanced chests are awesome. I got a short streak of gems (more gems than cost to open) then got some sweet armor (infernal lord and lightening lord). Last time opened was some stupid cogs that require a ton for armor, so I'm hoarding gems again.

Eunuchorn
02-19-2013, 10:16 PM
I have 4 glowy chest keys. Hopefully next armor set is cool

discopalace123
02-19-2013, 10:30 PM
Did you unlock plus version of embersteel before you combine to make second? Since combining two plus version armor does not make plus version i figure maybe if you had enhqnce you first embersteel to level 20 than when hou creat second it would make plus version.

Fusion results are random. Didn't know I would receive an Embersteel (which is just a so so armor actually) when I did the fusion. I had an earth/fire + spirit, so that's about all I knew. The result probably could have been any earth/spirit or fire/spirit armor. So.... Unless you have already unlocked a bunch of earth/spirit or fire/spirit armors, it eoukd be most likely that you would just get the normal version of the new armor.

Hmm I wonder... Some armors, like embersteel, are not forgable at the armor smith. This means you couldnt forge a + ersion even if you unlocked it. For these armors, I guess the only way to get a + version would be from 1) unlocking it thru enhancements, then 2) enhancing parent armors to 15+ (or 20+) levels, and finally 3) combining them. Just a guess though.

Yeah I love these enhanced chests too. But I've been wondering... Is it really that good to get a bunch of fancy but L1 armors? Seems like they take forever to upgrade. I'm going to try the path of upgrading mono elemental armors first and then combining them. Maybe this approach would take less time and money?

-Vilelent
02-20-2013, 01:01 AM
What is the quickest way to level armors? I've noticed a lot of people in the pvp range 1000's are hitting for 150-200+. For pvp do you go against players of all levels? I thought I would be ok with 3 of the 70 upgrade armors.

zhy
02-20-2013, 08:09 AM
in arena u usually have to fight against ppl around ur ranking, so lv doesnt count at all, even if while i was ranked in top 100 sometimes they give u much lower ranked peps to kill for a short time. n nope depends on ur 70s armors lv, if they are low ppl will takeover u easly with 50s at lv 20-30. to lv up armors the faster way is using basics as they give 5-6 pts n crafted in 5 minutes, but then will take a lot of gold lol, so i think the best way is using dual elements armors, which give u 20-24 pts (snakeskin, the other ones maybe even more).

Eunuchorn
02-20-2013, 08:12 AM
Pvp is not lvl based, my lvl 30 is rank 200 & I can more or less expect to lose every battle I fight. Still get points towards rank for losing though. Same w/ battling friends list.

I've been focusing on building training grounds so I've been using:
Stonescale+ lvl29/30
Seafoam+ lvl24/30
Volcanic lvl14/50

I've been fairly surprised how effective they've been, while still being noticeably & expectedly at a disadvantage against people investing in dual armor upgrades. I will be curious to do some combining in the future & see if I can pop out some lvl 20+ armors.

Captain Mal
02-20-2013, 08:37 AM
That's it. I'm addicted.
I am level 51 and have room for over 60 friends. Please add me.

XBB FMV PNF
Screen name: Daddy

Thanks!

Eunuchorn
02-20-2013, 09:16 AM
That's it. I'm addicted.
I am level 51 and have room for over 60 friends. Please add me.

XBB FMV PNF
Screen name: Daddy

Thanks!

Yes, I'm really loving this game!
Ps: grats on first post!

-Vilelent
02-20-2013, 10:08 AM
I got lucky on about $20 worth of gems and got the final x/70 armors, i forgot thr names, but its a pirate outfit, feather, and infernal lord, i got those to 14/20/16, but i still seem to get woomped by players that look like they are using the stock armors. I take it level matters a lot then for pvp, seeing as someone level 80 will just generally be stronger base stat wise, then someone level 20. Right now my armor run consist of doing the first map on epic over and over getting stone slabs. I fuse the stone armors straight into my 70 armors, but your all basically saying its better to level up the stone armor befor using it to enhance with?

johnpalmer7
02-20-2013, 10:09 AM
im not understanding the arena matching system, one minute i get people who one shot kill all my men then i get people who cant even take one hit from me, is this normal??

Kimmizz
02-20-2013, 10:40 AM
I got lucky on about $20 worth of gems and got the final x/70 armors, i forgot thr names, but its a pirate outfit, feather, and infernal lord, i got those to 14/20/16, but i still seem to get woomped by players that look like they are using the stock armors. I take it level matters a lot then for pvp, seeing as someone level 80 will just generally be stronger base stat wise, then someone level 20. Right now my armor run consist of doing the first map on epic over and over getting stone slabs. I fuse the stone armors straight into my 70 armors, but your all basically saying its better to level up the stone armor befor using it to enhance with?

If you level up a stonescale plate to level 4 you will only get its normal points in enhacements +3 ( starts at level one and each level gets you one extra point ) this as I can see only benefits when uppgrading high levels and high armor cause of the moneycost for each enhancement.

And I would suggest going for skeletons tomb at normal to get snakeskin, will also get you stoneslabs and earth shards to craft, this will get you a nice boost.

Mad Fusion
02-20-2013, 11:09 AM
Yes higher level players will have advantage in pvp. Armor when doing pvp is about stats. Your infernal lord might be better than my crius+ before enhqncement, but your armor at 20 might have stats around 400 while my crius+ at33 might have stats around 500.

Metallo
02-20-2013, 11:17 AM

yes it is less expensive to first upgrade your stone armors with the basic earth armors from the sharks, and then fuse that result with your main armor, rather than also enhancing your main armor with the basic ones. i didn't look at the enhancements point yet.

-Vilelent
02-20-2013, 11:22 AM
Yes higher level players will have advantage in pvp. Armor when doing pvp is about stats. Your infernal lord might be better than my crius+ before enhqncement, but your armor at 20 might have stats around 400 while my crius+ at33 might have stats around 500.

Ah ok makes sense, how do you make a + armor? Or is that just a term for an enhanced armor

Mad Fusion
02-20-2013, 11:40 AM
Enahnce your inferno lord to level 20 and that should give you pop up screen inferno lord plus unlock at which point you can craft plus version or inferno lord. Right now crafting is only way i know how to make plus version. Hoping someone has another way. So far all crafted armor has a plus version that will unlock once you enhance basic version to certain point.

Eunuchorn
02-20-2013, 02:11 PM
Highest win streak I've seen: Ixchel, 261

zhy
02-20-2013, 04:04 PM
new boss event (old armor, as i already have seen that somewhere, good :P) fire/air

edit : boss quest available :P

^Godfather^
02-20-2013, 04:55 PM
I have the Raider's Nemesis Armor if you need some major attack power for the new raid boss. Just be careful, my guy might be too powerful for some of you to lead into battle.

Harken_Dell
02-20-2013, 05:03 PM
I have the Raider's Nemesis Armor if you need some major attack power for the new raid boss. Just be careful, my guy might be too powerful for some of you to lead into battle.

I also have the Raider's Nemesis armor on my guy. I tried to add everyone on this thread but if I missed anyone I'm at XBB-DYC-RFF.

Kimmizz
02-20-2013, 05:45 PM
The Quest made a huge difference, I am crafting my barbarian rading gear as right now, maybe even can have two before it ends. Just curios, what is the stats for raiders nemesis armor?

Harken_Dell
02-20-2013, 05:57 PM
The Quest made a huge difference, I am crafting my barbarian rading gear as right now, maybe even can have two before it ends. Just curios, what is the stats for raiders nemesis armor?

I added it to the spreadsheet at the top of page 17 of this thread.

^Godfather^
02-20-2013, 06:01 PM
I just one hit'em, quit'em all the way to my new Barbarian Raiding Gear...too bad it takes so long to create.

^Godfather^
02-20-2013, 06:37 PM
My nemesis gear is max level by the way

zhy
02-20-2013, 06:45 PM
quite too easy lol, 15 boss only for a barbarian raiding :P

Eunuchorn
02-20-2013, 08:11 PM
Are the nemesis & chimera corp a new/unique armor?

Andromeda
02-20-2013, 08:32 PM
Nemesis is based on current boss, so likely new. Chimera is built from rewards for one of the map areas.

Eunuchorn
02-20-2013, 10:52 PM
Ya I bumped CC armor up a bit & recognized its graphic

Kimmizz
02-21-2013, 10:28 AM
Just bumped my barbarian raid gear to level 20 so now i can craft the + version.This is My best armor yet and it has 440/325 in a/d right now.

Whats your best armor at the time? Always fun to compare and maybe get a nice tip on a good armor :)

zhy
02-21-2013, 10:33 AM
Just bumped my barbarian raid gear to level 20 so now i can craft the + version.This is My best armor yet and it has 440/325 in a/d right now.

Whats your best armor at the time? Always fun to compare and maybe get a nice tip on a good armor :)
are u able to gain enough drops for the 2nd set?

Kimmizz
02-21-2013, 10:43 AM
I hope so, right now i have to wait to use My allies again but i have six days to complete and have about 35 armors missing, if it comes Down to gems i might spend some money but i have to be real close decide to.

Edit: Was there not a sale on gems? 20% off but when i checked there Was no % off

Mad Fusion
02-21-2013, 10:47 AM
Hi discopalace. Can you edit first post to include spreadsheet to make it easy to find than lage 17. Thanks maybe add note about projection of max on armor. Thanks you
Lol just read first post again.

zhy
02-21-2013, 04:39 PM
i saw skyguardian has been added to spreadsheet, its wow, can u add a pic plz n share how u get it? enchanted chest?

Metallo
02-21-2013, 08:41 PM
Hi All,
if you do the normal line of questing, you get a lot of the armor parts for the Barbarian Raid Gear. You need only a few more then from the current Drax Dragon Rider Boss fight. I'm already crafting the armor. I did not keep track of what questing it was, but i think it involved the defeat the Flaming Wildwood boss.

Andromeda
02-21-2013, 08:45 PM
XBB-FRV-VCP name-Andromeda
My Nemesis is now maxed and on my main knight. Is that where it needs to be so friends can use you with that armor?

If I have different armor during this event let me know :)

NEHU
02-22-2013, 02:49 AM
With 2 max nemesis and 2 friends with max nemesis at lvl 45 I can almost get enough drops without spending gems (for 2 sets)
2 kills left but I'm pretty sure I need gems now.
Also after a while you start to get 3 drops per kill then 4 per kill

NEHU
02-22-2013, 02:55 AM
Takes 194 points to lvl a (30) armor to 30
Takes 500 ish. Points to level a (70) armor to 20
6 points for basics
10 for the boss drop lvl 30s
24 for the crafted 50s and the lower teir fusions
50 for the higher fused 50s ..ie lighting lord
90 for the basic 70s

zhy
02-22-2013, 06:26 AM
Takes 194 points to lvl a (30) armor to 30
Takes 500 ish. Points to level a (70) armor to 20
6 points for basics
10 for the boss drop lvl 30s
24 for the crafted 50s and the lower teir fusions
50 for the higher fused 50s ..ie lighting lord
90 for the basic 70s

never tried 50 or 90 pts, but 6 10 n 24 depends also if the enhanced n enhancing armor have at least 1 same element, if not u should get 5 instead of 6, 8-9 for 10, n 20 for 24

zhy
02-22-2013, 08:23 AM
With 2 max nemesis and 2 friends with max nemesis at lvl 45 I can almost get enough drops without spending gems (for 2 sets)
2 kills left but I'm pretty sure I need gems now.
Also after a while you start to get 3 drops per kill then 4 per kill

mmm that allows u to make 1 set of +, im just wondering, should i bother to get 2 sets of barbarian+ or 1 is enough? what do u think guys n gals? :P

Andromeda
02-22-2013, 08:33 AM
There's still a few days left. How many more bosses do you have to beat to finish your armor? Go to the store and scroll far left- there's offers for free gems. You can get one gem for just watching a video and you can do that periodically, if you don't want to spend real world $

zhy
02-22-2013, 08:40 AM
i think i can finish, prob is i could use my allies to kill higher maps :P this is the trade off, so im wondering it worths the 2nd set of barbarian+

Mad Fusion
02-22-2013, 08:42 AM
mmm that allows u to make 1 set of +, im just wondering, should i bother to get 2 sets of barbarian+ or 1 is enough? what do u think guys n gals? :POne is enough. There is alot of armor(elements) that needs to be level 70 and especially if they recycle boss. Im not sure boss armor+ is all that good compare to crafted armor+ 70. Be nice to have projected max of a boss armor+.

zhy
02-22-2013, 08:46 AM
One is enough. There is alot of armor(elements) that needs to be level 70 and especially if they recycle boss. Im not sure boss armor+ is all that good compare to crafted armor+ 70. Be nice to have projected max of a boss armor+. mmm maybe i will stop at 1+ then :P for the boss armor+, im enhancing my chitinus (or whaterver its called), its lv12 atm so will take a little long lol also cuz the + set takes 2 days to finish, will tell u when its done :P

Kimmizz
02-22-2013, 09:54 AM
One is enough. There is alot of armor(elements) that needs to be level 70 and especially if they recycle boss. Im not sure boss armor+ is all that good compare to crafted armor+ 70. Be nice to have projected max of a boss armor+.

I agree, one is enough, better to get the other areas unlocked.

So its friday again, woohoo! two days of work and enjoying a beer right now, cheers to all of you :)

NEHU
02-22-2013, 11:50 AM
The second one has useable stats. The first isn't that great

SoccerStud
02-22-2013, 05:43 PM
UPDATE!!! Man, I tested this awhile ago, finally it came out

barkeep
02-22-2013, 05:53 PM
UPDATE!!! Man, I tested this awhile ago, finally it came out

The updated monster contest ui is cool, but the mob got exponentially more difficult. It went from 3000 damage to 25000 damage. Much more difficult. Hope I can get through enough to get my second set of armor

barkeep
02-22-2013, 06:22 PM
I just finished the million dollar castle upgrade and it does give you 2 slots. Last upgrade....2 million dollars. Great the will take a while to save for. Guess I won't be upgrading and combining too much armor for the next week or two.

Eunuchorn
02-22-2013, 06:46 PM
So this was the 5-element armor. Pretty sweet special attack, huge explosion of white swirl.

Also, my alt is my only friend wearing the boss killer armor, lol. Sad day.