PDA

View Full Version : Quell the uprising sucks big time

Totalwar
02-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Why I lost 300 dragons and 12000 attack and cost me over £100 pounds so play this comp if you want to lose stats and money and get no gain at all be the last time Play one of theses comps cheers Funzio.

Jixx
02-10-2013, 12:20 PM
well for free dragonless players like me they help a lot!

Doubt ill get past 18, but currently almost done with 14 and so far ive only lost a few flaming trebuchets and some wyverns, no big deal. Get loads of cash back from overvault players with 5k defence (lol)

ratiatierna
02-10-2013, 12:28 PM
I keep winning indestructibles but my attack doesnt seem to go up because of all my dragon losses, i'm calaculating around 3k attack loss because of dead dragons

Winstrol
02-10-2013, 12:38 PM
Oh my ****ing god , do you really need to complain about each event that GREE is making ? no one give a **** that you lost 300 dragons !!!

Serboy
02-10-2013, 12:40 PM
You can gain your dragons again but can't win this limited time units again.. Btw If gree would put more useful honor items the honors that u gain on this event will be usefull too :)) (Pollyanna)

jonny0284
02-10-2013, 01:05 PM
Oh my ****ing god , do you really need to complain about each event that GREE is making ? no one give a **** that you lost 300 dragons !!!

Hush, big fella. :p

But, I do think the complaining needs to be toned down. <cough> Moderator time!

Ninjasasquatch
02-10-2013, 01:08 PM
I'm still running up to the dragons, my only complaint is that I had to kill 26 not 25 like the splash screen said

Baraka
02-10-2013, 01:13 PM
Lol quite how you managed to loose 300 dragons is beyond me. Try pick your targets better.

Dexter Morgan
02-10-2013, 01:16 PM
Yeah scout out your targets. Look for the weakest players and losses will go down. Also is your water temple at 10? That may help

Totalwar
02-10-2013, 01:50 PM
Lol quite how you managed to loose 300 dragons is beyond me. Try pick your targets better.

I started with over 1200 now only have 900 and I lost most of them on building the cottages farms and so on.worse I lost 3 dragons on one turn most of the building were level 10.I was hoping this was a error on your part it just don't make spence to lose that much.I attacked mostly at around attack level 80.000 to 140.000 attack.I started at 240.000 and after loses went down to 128.000 even after the 20 instruible unit and spending 55.000 honor points.

Totalwar
02-10-2013, 01:51 PM
Yeah scout out your targets. Look for the weakest players and losses will go down. Also is your water temple at 10? That may help

Level 9 my water temple.

Suki
02-10-2013, 01:56 PM
I kind of like it because i can play longer than the other quests. I dont think i will get much beyond the 100 pvp level, but my losses havent been too bad. i'm staying in the 117k to 120k range. I'm usually too lazy to look at the other players' stats before i attack them, so your losses sound kind of extreme!

ratiatierna
02-10-2013, 02:48 PM
Well after attacking 2408 rivals and 421 buildings in just a couple of days, for sure a lot of casualties will be laying around

Ratma2001
02-10-2013, 02:55 PM
For those who do not check stats first , its possible you will lose a lot of units...i ALWAYS check stats first, i have had a few players attack me and leave me their gold and units , i check my hit list check stats and they are sometimes 80K A/D less than me !! look before you leap !
I have also been having much fun and laughter when people dont vault whilst they are attacking.. you hit them and get say 1200 then hit them again it jumps up 2500 then back down then up as they hit their player and i take it ALL...haha

bobfishcake
02-10-2013, 02:59 PM
Ive got a feeling that attack a defense skill points contribute greatly to casualties. How many points do you have in attack?

MSH
02-10-2013, 03:12 PM
IMO, the whole theme of this threat is not the importance of picking the right targets and having fully upgraded Water Temple (valid, but rather trivial points) , but that Quell the uprising sucks big time - a honest rant I fully agree with :) Yes, one could buy more dragons with the toy money, but the reward items are indestructible, but the whole hassle of doing tons of rather costly PvPs non stop and looking for something as elusive as uncollected Castles, for example ( I personally gave up on that stage - who leaves uncollected Castles at high levels???) is annoying...

Oh well, it also might be just sour g****s on my part, as most of my skill points went into Energy, leaving my stamina far too short to enjoy PvP events - LET'S FIGHT SOME MONSTERS INSTEAD :)

jonny0284
02-10-2013, 03:17 PM
I'm done with this thread. Cry it out, ladies.

Ninjasasquatch
02-10-2013, 03:22 PM
Well said Jonny

Totalwar
02-10-2013, 03:47 PM
I'm done with this thread. Cry it out, ladies.

Don't let the door slam on your way out.

jonny0284
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
I'll stick around if you'd like? Please tell us more about losing Dragons. Wasting Gems. Using a lot of Hero points to buy Cannons(?!).

Please. I'll just sit in the corner and laugh. I won't post anymore. But, continue on.

Winstrol
02-10-2013, 04:10 PM
I lost 0 dragons while event
http://i49.tinypic.com/bhb0hk.jpg

MSH
02-10-2013, 04:29 PM
I'll stick around if you'd like? Please tell us more about losing Dragons. Wasting Gems. Using a lot of Hero points to buy Cannons(?!).

Please. I'll just sit in the corner and laugh. I won't post anymore. But, continue on.

Hey, losing dragons and wasting gems comes with a territory - no biggie, but how do you find uncollected Castles at high levels (the lowest one I can see is 144) where ppl are supposed to know when to collect?

jonny0284
02-10-2013, 04:32 PM
Dedication.

I'm not lying. Don't look at 5 kingdoms and think "Well, this is crap. Eff Gree. Eff this Quest." Keep searching.

If you want it bad enough, you'll find players with Uncollected Castles.

Winstrol
02-10-2013, 04:36 PM
2 + Days after event started , is almost impossible to find uncollected castles in 140-200 area ;p

MSH
02-10-2013, 04:46 PM
Dedication.

I'm not lying. Don't look at 5 kingdoms and think "Well, this is crap. Eff Gree. Eff this Quest." Keep searching.

If you want it bad enough, you'll find players with Uncollected Castles.

RESPECT, BRO! "Well, this is crap. Eff Gree. Eff this Quest." - were my thoughts exactly :) After a while one is losing the edge I guess...Would get my low hanging fruits with PvEs

MSH
02-10-2013, 04:50 PM
2 + Days after event started , is almost impossible to find uncollected castles in 140-200 area ;p

Yet you still found them, Winstrol - kudos :) How many Castles did you need to check for that ( I understand that only 2 are needed to satisfy the requirements, but still)?

Deskjockey
02-10-2013, 04:53 PM
Man, 300 dragons? Seriously? And while raiding gold buildings, not unit buildings? Hahahahahaha! ROTFL!!! I have lost 0 dragons while raiding gold buildings during this quest. I've lost about 40 or so raiding barracks (one per raid on average). The recipe is simple: check stats, make sure they are less than one fourth of yours. If they are, attack. If not, don't. If you're math-challenged, figure the cut-off ahead of time.

Winstrol
02-10-2013, 05:06 PM
Yet you still found them, Winstrol - kudos :) How many Castles did you need to check for that ( I understand that only 2 are needed to satisfy the requirements, but still)?
Took me like 15mins to find both castles ,

jonny0284
02-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Click, look, move on. Click, look, move on. Click, look, attack (say a thanks), move on. It's not as hard as it sounds.

2nd point: drop a couple allies. Enjoy the new lists. Do work. :)

MSH
02-10-2013, 05:22 PM
What do you know - while I was ranting here some poor bastard attacked me (lost) and lo - his castle was uncollected...so were his lenders :) Then I applied some of that dedication I heard so much about for some 10 more minutes and found 1 more uncollected castle - thanks, guys - you were truly inspirational! On to pillaging!

travelingsalesman
02-10-2013, 08:45 PM
What do you know - while I was ranting here some poor bastard attacked me (lost) and lo - his castle was uncollected...so were his lenders :) Then I applied some of that dedication I heard so much about for some 10 more minutes and found 1 more uncollected castle - thanks, guys - you were truly inspirational! On to pillaging!keep up the good work, you have a far way to go from level 8.

Perfuzzie
02-10-2013, 09:03 PM
so what if you are losing dragons , u get indestructible units better then them , a few days of raiding and your 300 dragons are back , but indestructible units are priceless . another 50 of those quests and dragons are a thing of the past:D

Mickeytah
02-10-2013, 09:05 PM
Why I lost 300 dragons and 12000 attack and cost me over £100 pounds so play this comp if you want to lose stats and money and get no gain at all be the last time Play one of theses comps cheers Funzio.

Oh noes! You lost a bunch of units that can be replaced on your way to getting better units that are indestructible and you won't have another chance to earn? It must be absolutely horrible being able to improve your situation in the long run...

To compensate you, I have been authorized by GREE (not Funzio) to provide with this picture of a sad violinist playing a sad song for you.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/fnelson0/1ffef168-6662-47f3-b733-0b27982f934f_zps91d441bc.jpg

Totalwar
02-11-2013, 06:50 AM
Oh noes! You lost a bunch of units that can be replaced on your way to getting better units that are indestructible and you won't have another chance to earn? It must be absolutely horrible being able to improve your situation in the long run...

To compensate you, I have been authorized by GREE (not Funzio) to provide with this picture of a sad violinist playing a sad song for you.

http://i1326.photobucket.com/albums/u656/fnelson0/1ffef168-6662-47f3-b733-0b27982f934f_zps91d441bc.jpg

lol good one but looks like I was only one to lose so many dragons so must be some sort of error with my game.I got attack and lost 3 Dragons never had that before.I posted a ticket to support but Idon't think any thing come of it.

I don't mine spending money on this game just that I was worse off then I was before after spending all them gems on this quest.For give me on thinking you should be better off after you finished this quest.

Issaquah
02-11-2013, 07:59 AM
LOL, a guy vents and gets lambasted from everyone....

I'd agree this is a tedious event and it will cost gems for me to win. At least I get rewarded for managing my stamina and doing what I can. Then I can decide if I want to spend 10-30 gems to complete the next level and get a 300/300 indestructable (far cheaper than buying outright). All those units I lose will be replaced in time and I also get to better recognize how to build my army. True I'm not losing dragons but those high attack items hurt me just as much and I now know to stock up on them more than I originally thought.

To me, as a light gem spender, this is a great event.

Great_wall2
02-11-2013, 08:13 AM
Why can't we all just get along?

jonny0284
02-11-2013, 08:15 AM
Why can't we all just get along?

Because this.

Is a war game? :p

GreenGuru
02-11-2013, 09:29 AM
I lost quite a few units but not biggie, I'll buy them back. Only thing I don't like about this event is after adding up the numbers from the info ratma provided, the time required for the stamina needed to finish this event is around 141 hours. That's about 3 days longer than the time given to finish this one so bad news for free players.

jonny0284
02-11-2013, 10:00 AM
I lost quite a few units but not biggie, I'll buy them back. Only thing I don't like about this event is after adding up the numbers from the info ratma provided, the time required for the stamina needed to finish this event is around 141 hours. That's about 3 days longer than the time given to finish this one so bad news for free players.

Nah, no bad news. Free players can definitely earn some good units. So, there's no need from any player to throw a fit about it. (Not saying you are.)

RandomUser
02-11-2013, 10:39 AM
I'm not complaining about the unit losses or the inability for a free player to make it to the end (I wish it were possible, but there are plenty of good rewards for getting just a few quests done, so that's fair in my book.), it's that I found the whole process to be reaaaally boring.

What do you think? Am I burning out on KA or was this just really boring for you, too?

Dexter Morgan
02-11-2013, 11:02 AM
The repetitive pvp is very boring. Ive been through this in cc and mw when they have pvp tournaments. By the end I want to snap my phone in half from boredom. At the end there is a nice prize waiting, if you can stay awake long enough

phopjon
02-11-2013, 11:17 AM
I'm not complaining about the unit losses or the inability for a free player to make it to the end (I wish it were possible, but there are plenty of good rewards for getting just a few quests done, so that's fair in my book.), it's that I found the whole process to be reaaaally boring.

What do you think? Am I burning out on KA or was this just really boring for you, too?

I agree. In another thread I rated these types of quests as the absolute worst of all the quests. I got to the Castle raiding level and I'm good. Bored too.

GreenGuru
02-11-2013, 11:26 AM
Nah, no bad news. Free players can definitely earn some good units. So, there's no need from any player to throw a fit about it. (Not saying you are.)

That's true you have a point there. I guess my point was just that when playing these events the ultimate goal is to finish them so when you find out you can't without spending gems on this one it's a little bit of a downer but I will enjoy the new units that I can get. I'm just waiting for the next PvE one to come out, I love those ones

I don't think I'll get past 10 on this one since I haven't dedicated much time to it, I want to at least get the Sword Champion on this one so I'll keep at it

Perfuzzie
02-11-2013, 05:49 PM
on the pvp i dont even bother to check the rival , just go to rival list and attack attack attack ...saves me a lot of time :D

Ratma2001
02-11-2013, 06:11 PM
on the pvp i dont even bother to check the rival , just go to rival list and attack attack attack ...saves me a lot of time :D

Unless you attack someone like me...then I go into my hit list and check your stats and continue to hit you ...I always check I don't like putting crosshairs on my head ...that's why I stick to lower stat players and don't lose units as often!
Now I have finished this quest its time to knock on the doors of all who tried as I have time now !lucky Perfuzzie I check and your not there ....allies are safe! But the rest don't stand a chance ! Yes it's a game and yes I have etiquette but not for people who don't look before kicking in my front door ! Just my 2 cents worth

Perfuzzie
02-11-2013, 06:19 PM
Unless you attack someone like me...then I go into my hit list and check your stats and continue to hit you ...I always check I don't like putting crosshairs on my head ...that's why I stick to lower stat players and don't lose units as often!
Now I have finished this quest its time to knock on the doors of all who tried as I have time now !lucky Perfuzzie I check and your not there ....allies are safe! But the rest don't stand a chance ! Yes it's a game and yes I have etiquette but not for people who don't look before kicking in my front door ! Just my 2 cents worth

on my level im 100% safe with my stats , check my winning/loosing battles , and raiding 2500 to 0 loss so i think im good where i am :)

King Gabriel388
02-11-2013, 07:08 PM
This LTQ was a fun pvp marathon. Only the most hardcore players will make it to the end. Can you imagine if there was a Hardcore mode aswell?

jonny0284
02-12-2013, 03:55 AM

I can do this, too. I've started blind firing into the Battle List. I try and stick to the ~280-400 Allies players'. Because I know I can wipe my shoes off after I get done with the @sskicking. Can't bring back no scrub juice to my Castle. The wife gets upset.

Ratma, you'll start doing it, too. Soon enough, fellow. Soon. Enough. (btw We were allies, I threw your # in, good to go.)

Ratma2001
02-12-2013, 04:06 AM
[QUOTE=. (btw We were allies, I threw your # in, good to go.)[/QUOTE]
What do you mean WERE ? Are you dissing me ! Or was it suppose to be ARE ! Crikey not sure , if it was Were, who am I going to chuck off with ? Who else would push me to my best performance on events ...waah. Waah..waah ( insert crybaby joke here) or do I need a Glass of Concrete!

Johnny Boy
02-12-2013, 04:25 AM
on my level im 100% safe with my stats , check my winning/loosing battles , and raiding 2500 to 0 loss so i think im good where i am :)

What's your stats?

I'm also completely safe at my level. I'm attacking randomly on fight list because I haven't seen anyone within 40k of my stats (except one guy which is an allie)...
Can't remember the last time I lost a battle.

DW.Trinity
02-12-2013, 04:26 AM
For those who do not check stats first , its possible you will lose a lot of units...i ALWAYS check stats first, i have had a few players attack me and leave me their gold and units , i check my hit list check stats and they are sometimes 80K A/D less than me !! look before you leap ! I have also been having much fun and laughter when people dont vault whilst they are attacking.. you hit them and get say 1200 then hit them again it jumps up 2500 then back down then up as they hit their player and i take it ALL...hahaLOL! Well said! There's nothing better than getting attacked, winning AND getting their gold, all while you weren't even there! *grinning ear to ear* Those who don't look before they attack deserve what they get.

echus14
02-12-2013, 06:55 AM
Well, as a free player I made it to level 20 and can't complain about the units above level 4. Still, I must admit that it was getting horribly repetitive. Fortunately, I had the lunar new year break so could put in extra hours into this, otherwise would have finished rather lower I expect. Would be nice if they could make it less monotonous.

Winstrol
02-12-2013, 07:02 AM
Hm so I guess from next LTQ event , we need to create another thread for crying babies just to keep main thread clean :P

jonny0284
02-12-2013, 07:09 AM
Hm so I guess from next LTQ event , we need to create another thread for crying babies just to keep main thread clean :P

Let's, shall we?

You start the initial thread. And, I'll start the one with, I lost 28 Berserkers and my Shipyard was raided?

We got this.

Wouter
02-12-2013, 07:53 AM
I stopped at level 20. Lost almost as Many dragons as there where raids. Play at level 82 at 170 attack. It really was à dumm event. Just went on to long

GreenGuru
02-12-2013, 10:18 AM
Let's, shall we?

You start the initial thread. And, I'll start the one with, I lost 28 Berserkers and my Shipyard was raided?

We got this.

Lol, I like these threads. You guys are entertaining and I enjoy reading it while waiting to re-juice

War player
02-12-2013, 12:04 PM
I was able to buy every dragon I lost.

Of course, I didn't lose 300 dragons either.

Atlas1234
02-12-2013, 02:01 PM

Awwww... So you will not post on the main thread anymore?... We will miss you :) lol

bobfishcake
02-12-2013, 02:34 PM
So far the top posters on this thread are:

1. Jonny0284 - 9 posts
2. MSH, Totalwar, Winstrol - 5 posts
3. Everyone else are 3 or under.

Perhaps someone secretly likes this thread?

Sorry im bored at work......

Dr. Dengus
02-12-2013, 02:38 PM

Don't forget a dedicated thread for complaining about the complainers lol.

Totalwar
02-12-2013, 03:15 PM
Got this reply from Gree from my support ticket.In short suck it up there no error with our game.

Thanks for the inquiry, and we will be glad to explain what is going on there. First some background. There are a limited number of units that you can bring to battle: for every level of your character, 5 allies can join you in battle if you have them, to a max of 500 at level 100. For each of those allies, you can bring 3 units to battle.

Here's the thing: if all or most of those units are low casualty, you will still lose some. When looking at casualties after a battle, the game does not consider units you aren't using. So for example, if you can bring 500 units to battle, and have 500 low casualty powerful units and 1000 less powerful units that are high casualty, you're going to lose the low casualty ones because those are the ones you are using.

Regards,

Team GREE