PDA

View Full Version : Android Crashes

Milspec1
02-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Anyone else sick of and experience hundreds of Android MW crashes a day, having to force end, task manage end, have it just lock up, even have to reboot? This game is THE ONLY APP on my device I've ever had to do it with and it's every day. When are they going to fix this crap! Pretty annoyed

Sillybeans
02-10-2013, 06:46 AM
Started happening to me recently, before the LE set i wasn't crashing at all..

Pakmom1
02-10-2013, 08:11 AM
We have 2 droids and 2 apple devices. Droids crash, lock up and buildings disappear constantly. It did get better for a few days, but now it's back to same thing. Apple dev's work much better, but ipad2 now goes into snail slow mode.

Milspec1
02-10-2013, 08:16 AM
it's unfortunate they don't care about Android users

Richie.
02-10-2013, 08:36 AM
Same here...only app that crashes on my mobile, and the need for a reboot several times a day.

theMAtt
02-10-2013, 08:43 AM
running kindle fire here (android)... always getting issues... tons of crashes daily....

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-10-2013, 01:14 PM
Yup I'm very annoyed with all the crashing as well. Crashes every time I hit someone a few times in a row, crashes trying to travel to a rival base and even allies bases, it's even crashing in the middle of fighting the boss which throws off how many times I can hit him. Getting very old very quick. It needs to be updated soon!

Товарищ
02-10-2013, 07:59 PM
Possible solution guys:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441

Add scratchers to the list of crashes, PS :P

Chuck Nuts
02-11-2013, 06:00 AM
Modern War is the only app that is not rock solid on my Android. I even play Crime City on my Android phone with only an occasional glitch ... oh yeah, and the fact that they delay the CC updates for Gree players so we usually don't get new content until several days after the iOS folks.

This game is broken on Android. Some recent change has made it much worse. Stop adding new buildings and messing with vault sizes until you have fixed the basic software problems!!!

Don't advertise this game as "cross platform" until you get the only other major platform working.

Chuck Nuts
02-11-2013, 06:56 AM
Here is my log of crashes so far this morning:

1. Fresh boot of my cell phone, full battery and strong wireless connection. CC starts fine, collect all my income, check my news, close CC, no problems. Start MW, locked up when I hit "Scratch All" on my free scratcher. Waited, eventually got the "Modern War is not responding" message.

2. Hit the OK button in the error message to close MW. Automatically tries to restart the game, but the progress bar freezes at the opening screen. Let it sit for over 30 minutes. No change, so hit the home button and then my shortcut to Force Stop and restart MW.

3. Third boot of the morning. Scratcher shows up again, but also freezes again when I hit "Scratch All". This time I don't wait for the "not responding" message and I just use my shortcut to Force Stop and restart.

4. Fourth restart of the morning, locks up on the opening screen again. Force stop and restart... getting less patient at this point.

5. Fifth startup of MW and this time no free scratcher (woo-hoo!) but unfortunately I only get a blank desert and the "base failed to load" error message. At least this time I can properly exit the game instead of doing a force stop.

6. Unfortunately, exiting the game properly does not help because once again it freezes during the start screen and fairly quickly I get the "not responding" error message.

7. Hit OK on the error message and this time it just closes the app, but doesn't try to restart it. So I tap the icon to start it up again. Joy, this time I get three splash screens and after Xing them then I can see my base with about 70% of my buildings. ....70% of my buildings is actually pretty good compared to the times when I can only see about 5 defensive buildings and my composites factory.... funny how my composites factory is always visible even though it is the one building that I would really like to be invisible.

8. Collect income from my visible buildings. I don't think that I have collected anything from my Oil Rigs in over two weeks now because they are never visible.... I only know that they are still there because when I try to move one of my Desalinization plants I can still see the squares that are occupied by my Oil Rigs.

9. Got a little cash, so try to put it in my vault. Freeze with a spinning timer circle on my screen for about 10 minutes before I finally decide to use my Force Stop shortcut again.

10. Another restart freezes with the progress bar at about 80% on the opening screen. Home, Force Stop, restart again.

11. This time when the game starts again, I get a splash screen showing that my Faction lost a WD battle against a blank rival with zero domination points.... not sure what that's about, but I hit X and now I can see my base again. A few more buildings are visible this time, joy!!!

12. I vault my cash successfully this time, joy!!! Next I go to my rivals list to attack someone so that I can trigger the boss event. I already know that I cannot visit a rival's base so I only do blind attacks from my rivals list. First attack, success! Splash screen with the results. Second attack, success, but this time most of the unit icons are blank on the splash screen. Third attack, the diagonal doors come about half way closed and the game sits there with the "vs." logo in the middle. I think that this means that the boss was triggered but it locked up the game.

13. Force Stop, restart, freeze during opening screen with "not responding" message.

14. OK, game does not restart automatically so I tap the icon. Game loads back to my base, but this time I can only see 12 buildings out of 94. I'm used to it. I want to battle the boss so keep going. Quick look at my goals icon does not show the little yield sign, so apparently I didn't actually trigger the boss last time when it locked up.

15. Blind attack from my rivals list. Success splash screen, but unit icons are all blank.... that never bodes well.

16. X the splash screen then another blind attack from my rivals list. Success splash screen and this time it does trigger the boss. Unfortunately, when I hit the "fight" button then I only see the background for the boss battle and two health bars, but the Attack button does nothing but make the timer icon spin. However, if I hit the back button then it at least makes the spinning timer go away and I can hit the "retreat" button from the boss screen and I'm back at my rivals list.

17. No use, when I try another blind attack from my rivals list then the diagonal doors try to close, but they get jammed about half way and the game is frozen again.

18. Force Stop, restart, lock at the opening screen.

19. Force stop, restart, back to my base and it looks like about 30% of my buildings are visible. No worries, I want to battle that boss. This time I go straight to the yield icon on my Goals icon.

20. Opens the boss splash screen, but this time I cannot see the face of the tycoon boss and all of the prize icons are blank. No worries, this is normal and I still may be able to battle the boss. Open the boss battle screen and it is solid bright red, but there is my little dude and the tycoon boss is visible so we'll call it good. Attack, Attack, Attack, wait for a minute, Attack, Attack.... freeze.

21. Force stop, restart, let it sit for a while on the opening screen with the progress bar at 80%. Eventually "not responding message", click OK and the game does nothing... just sits there with the "not responding" error message stuck on my screen. Alright, this is still something that I'm used to, so I hit the home button... still stuck.... home, back, power button... nothing, just the "not responding" error message. Hit my power button a few more times... can't even put my phone into standby.... OK, hold down the power button for 5 seconds, power down.

22. Power my phone back on, wait, tap the Modern War icon. Pass the opening screen, but my base is a blank desert and I get the "Chuck Nuts base was unable to load" message. Back button, would you like to shutdown? Yes. Wait.

23. Tap the MW icon again and this time it loads, I can see my base and about 30-40% of the buildings, but for some reason all of the numbers in the little tabs across the top of the screen are just dash marks. Eh, seen it before. The yield symbol is gone from my goals folder icon, so I hope that means that I beat the boss with my last attack before it locked up.

24. Go to my profile and my inventory. Try to search through my inventory to see if I have received any prize unit from the last battle. Works fine when I scroll through my Infantry and Air units, but locks when I click the tab for my Sea units.

25. Force Stop, restart, freeze during opening screen.

26. Force stop, restart, I can see some fraction of my base again. This time I just go to my Goals folder icon, then I go to the Tycoon Boss mission and I can see that it has incremented up one more time, so it does look like I beat the boss that last time.

27. I don't know what unit I won from the last boss and I can't see how much cash I have because it is just a dash mark at the top of my screen, but I should have some unvaulted cash now so I go to my vault. Freeze while opening the vault screen.

28. Done for the morning. I beat the boss and I'm sure that I've got some unvaulted cash now, but not worth another restart. Force stop, but this time I do not restart. I'll wait for an hour or two until my boss health has recharged and then I'll try it again.

Did anyone read this all the way to the end? I can't imagine anyone did because the only thing more annoying than playing Modern War on an Android phone is reading about someone trying to play Modern War on an Android phone.

The game has been bad ever since I had more than about 20 buildings on my base. It got a LOT better for graphics reliability and smoothness of sliding around on the screen when I got the Jelly Bean software update for my phone, but it still locked up a lot. It has gotten much worse very recently and I don't know if it is related to having the Arctic Mining Rigs on my base or perhaps the new LE splash screen or the new boss event. Regardless of the cause, if it does not improve before the Battle for Greenland then Android players are going to be virtually useless to their factions.

I have submitted tickets and I either get no response or the generic "We are aware of the problem and working hard to fix it" .... but I have some of those responses that are over 10 months old and the problem has not improved at all.

PLEASE HELP, GREE!!!

Milspec1
02-11-2013, 08:38 AM
I was just able to "CLEAR ALL DATA" in app management

it deleted 250 mb of data

retsrated game base was gone untill it pushed a data download

Seems a little smoother and is only taking up 39mb right now

Chuck Nuts
02-11-2013, 11:28 AM
I have never seen mine report any more than about 35meg of data for the Modern War app.

Chuck Nuts
02-12-2013, 11:43 AM
The new update for Android software has made remarkable improvements. If you haven't downloaded it yet, then do it now because it is wonderful!

Today was the first time in over 8 months that I was able to go through all of my stamina points without having to Force Stop at least once.

I was also able to visit two rival's bases in a row without Force Stopping the game.... most of the buildings were invisible on the second base that I visited, but I'm still going to throw a little party in celebration of the fact that I am no longer bound exclusively to my base and attacking blindly from my rivals list!

Today is also the first time in many months that I could see every building on my base at the same time. Many buildings went invisible after I travelled to a rival's base and then returned back to my base, but I don't care because I finally saw all of my buildings on the screen at the same time! Joy!!!

Thank you Gree developers!!!! I was really starting to believe that you had abandoned Android altogether since things have only been getting progressively worse in the past few months, but you have definitely fixed a major bug in the Android software and I thank you for your efforts. The game still locks up at the free scratcher in the morning and occasionally when I try to go to my vault or visit too make rival bases in a row, but at least the game is playable now.

The new additions to our Profile Stats screen are excellent. Exactly what we have all been asking for months. Good work!

I take back most of the bad things that I ever said about you guys ;-)

CJ54
02-12-2013, 11:47 AM
We fixed a memory leak that was happening in the rivals list, that should improve things a lot.

Pakmom1
02-12-2013, 12:56 PM
Thanks CJ! Base doesn't disappear nearly as fast now!

Chuck Nuts
02-13-2013, 08:03 AM
I hate it when my memory leaks.

Punk604
02-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Mine has improved a bit since the update. Thanks Gree.

Chuck Nuts
02-15-2013, 07:42 PM
The new update at the start of BFG has unplugged the memory leak again!!!

After the update I am only able to see half or less of the buildings on my base and it crashes after every 3 to 4 attacks. During a WD event is the worst time for this sort of thing to happen!

Please fix immediately because Android players can't compete with this memory leak.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-15-2013, 08:19 PM
Yes as Chuck has stated the leak is back something awful! Oye

Poopenshire
02-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Yes as Chuck has stated the leak is back something awful! Oye

Left you a love tap, just 1 for old times sake.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-15-2013, 09:48 PM
Left you a love tap, just 1 for old times sake.

Lol I wanted to ask you if you would so you could tell me what you saw as my defense

Pakmom1
02-15-2013, 10:48 PM
We're getting booted out of the game a lot too. If I've been reading things right, the defensive leader should be taken down with 6 regular hits, correct? We've gone against several that I've seen it take minimum 8 hits. I know this for fact because we have 4 devises going here and have hit till its down twice. We got out of the game & back in just to make sure it was refreshing, cuz that's been a problem too. No change.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-15-2013, 11:04 PM
We're getting booted out of the game a lot too. If I've been reading things right, the defensive leader should be taken down with 6 regular hits, correct? We've gone against several that I've seen it take minimum 8 hits. I know this for fact because we have 4 devises going here and have hit till its down twice. We got out of the game & back in just to make sure it was refreshing, cuz that's been a problem too. No change.

There appears to be a glitch with def leaders this event sometimes.

To answer your question if you cannot beat the def leader with one hit it will take 10 unsuccessful hits to bring them down. This was in the world domination faq thread a while back, but I bet that thread is gone now.

dodgehemiram
02-17-2013, 07:56 AM
Yup u can add another android issue to that list. My base disappears when traveling to other allies and rivals bases. Force closes and freezing up and having to turn off and back on. And to make matters worse I transfered my game account to my tablet worked fine but I realized I can't take a tablet to work so I tried to transfer it back to my android and lost everything. I wasn't a great player but I made it to level 127 with a lot of time put in. I sent in a ticket to gree hoping they can help but can't do anything not even help my faction in BFG. Pretty stupid huh. Should've just delt with it.

Pakmom1
02-17-2013, 08:58 AM
There appears to be a glitch with def leaders this event sometimes.

To answer your question if you cannot beat the def leader with one hit it will take 10 unsuccessful hits to bring them down. This was in the world domination faq thread a while back, but I bet that thread is gone now.

Thanks Ph4ntom. Appreciate the response and info, we're struggling on this event so far.

Also, If we take the wall down, do we get double points on attacks, and taking out the command center gets us triple points? (Roughly?).

We need that FAQ sheet back! Wonder if we can get CJ to re-post as sticky.

wwwait
02-17-2013, 09:01 AM
Possible solution guys:
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45441

Yeah, it works for some of the problems, but I delete and reinstall every couple of days, and it still has issues after reporting this to Gree a couple of times. Let's see what droid issues am I talking about...

1) Disappearing base, menu items, units and icons- things disappearing (probably a memory issue? definitely not only caused by lag because I'm on high speed internet, FIOS) Sometimes things just have a black space instead of displaying- could be related.

2) The flashing issue- all base or menu items flashing between 2 views, stuck in an infinite loop- I can't even report this to Gree with screenshot because I tried to take a picture and it changes too fast to be caught on camera. It happens when visiting a rival's base or scrolling on your own- it happens even in menus sometimes.

3) Of course, just crashing to desktop or whatever- it could be in the middle of collecting, looking at my base, visiting a friend, or a rival's base, during an attack/raid, during BfG right after an attack so I can't see results, etc etc.

4) The app is not responding issue- I've even reported to Gree with all the data... who knows where this goes and even if this helps them fix things. Sometimes it doesn't even give an option of sending a report- just close or wait!

5) It gets stuck after performing an action (mission, attack, raid, etc) without giving a result, all the icons, menus, accessing anything is not available. Only able to close and lose the energy/stamina spent, but who knows if I am actually getting anything... very disappointing.

6) And the list goes on but, I am getting tired making this list and who knows when I will get to see fixes... I'm just going to stop here for now.

wwwait
02-17-2013, 09:04 AM
We fixed a memory leak that was happening in the rivals list, that should improve things a lot.

Thank you! Any improvements are very much appreciated! :D

wwwait
02-17-2013, 09:07 AM
I was just able to "CLEAR ALL DATA" in app management

it deleted 250 mb of data

retsrated game base was gone untill it pushed a data download

Seems a little smoother and is only taking up 39mb right now

If you do this, it may help, but aren't you clearing the data it stores for the icons, base items, player face profile pics, and other cache that has to be redownloaded and eats up your data download limits on phones/portable devices? I've always wondered this...

4Nik8R
02-17-2013, 09:11 AM
Unfortunately, modern war has stopped working.

Report. OK

Товарищ
02-17-2013, 09:28 AM
Anyone else sick of and experience hundreds of Android MW crashes a day, having to force end, task manage end, have it just lock up, even have to reboot? This game is THE ONLY APP on my device I've ever had to do it with and it's every day. When are they going to fix this crap! Pretty annoyed

Right now I have the same...
Two versions ago was fine for me, last version was fine too.
This version (right before WD) however is unstable as f!!
I can barely go two sessions without force-closing! Third session is almost guaranteed to crash!

Chuck nuts, read you made a shortcut for force-closing, how?

Pakmom1
02-17-2013, 09:30 AM
Unfortunately, modern war has stopped working.

Report. OK

LOL! We've seen this so many times, I'm waiting for my hubby to stomp his phone to bits!

Chuck Nuts
02-17-2013, 10:07 AM
It took me 18 attempts to get past my free scratcher this morning. That was not a typo, 18 times that my phone locked up when I hit the "Scratch All" button and then when I reboot I get the same free scratcher on my screen and it locks up again.

I know what you're thinking, did I get 18 free scratcher prizes? NO! I keep close tabs on my inventory and valor and I can say for absolute certain that I did not get 18 scratcher prizes this morning. Its possible that I could have gotten ONE of the really lame prizes without noticing, but no chance that I would be overlooking 18 new units in my inventory right now. Cash and valor are recorded every night before I shutdown for the last time and after the 18 restarts I confirmed that the values are the same as last night, so I did not receive any cash or valor prizes.

I get three attacks, then MW crashes every time. Occasionally I get a fourth attack, but it is rare.

The real frustration is that sometimes it will crash when I hit the Recharge Health button. At first I wasn't keeping track, but after it happened a few times then I started recording every button push and gold debit that I do and I can now confirm that often when I hit the Recharge Health button it will take my 25 gold but when I restart the game my health is still empty. This crash is literally stealing gold from me.

Gree, your Android software was absolutely horrible at Build 36, then you fixed it for two days, but now it is broken worse than before! I did not think that was possible, but you actually made it worse than before! You already had the record for the worst software that I have ever encountered in my life on any operating system including the old Atari and Tandy computers that I owned a long time ago.... you did not need to make it even worse!

mw_20130215_1 Build:37 is a complete disaster and it is ruining the Battle for Greenland for all of your Android players!

You should have developers working 24 hours a day over this "holiday" weekend to fix this problem because your customers are being inconvenienced every hour that your software is broken! If this was some little beta game that you were only toying around with then sure, go ahead and enjoy your 3-day weekend, but this game was released to hundreds of thousands of people who are spending real money to play your game. You owe Android players a gold refund for this event.... maybe not everything that we have spent, but real people have lost real time and real money because of poor programming and insufficient QA testing.

Do you even have a beta testing program for Android?

Please send me beta software for Android and I will test it thoroughly for you before you release it to everyone. I am offering free QA testing services to you. Just let me test new Android software and then put some resources on fixing the problems that I report back to you. I am very thorough with my documentation and I want to be part of the solution to your obvious lack of QA testing for Android software. Many Android users would be happy to help you with QA testing, just give us a chance to help.

Big O
02-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I've always had minor problems with MW. The worst being buildings disappearing, but I never had to forced close it. Ever since this last update it's been awful! News feed and ally list are both causing the game to crash. World Domination screen won't update either. I have to close/reopen it multiple times during battle.

kevin921
05-06-2013, 11:05 PM
Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try.

OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it.

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

johnnykwes@gmail.com
05-09-2013, 07:19 PM

modern war will not load on my phone now since the update I did today help please

Nouife
05-09-2013, 09:44 PM
Some members in my faction experience a lot of crashes too. Personally the app used to never crash but it did several times against the boss, this is really annoying since I could not hit him as many times as I should and lost a lot of cash for nothing.

dzodzo123
05-09-2013, 11:42 PM
@Chuck Nut: Thats exactly what happened to me :)

josempolo
05-10-2013, 06:35 AM
I agree with all of you. On android is a lot more failures than on iOS. Gree needs to solve this right away

TAA Sam
05-10-2013, 07:27 AM
Multiple crashes a day for me, when battling, doing missions, pretty much all over the game. One of the poorest apps/programs I've ever used in terms of stability.

TAA Sam
05-10-2013, 07:47 AM
I dont actually remember other progs crashing at all. Wiht MW it has happaned even 10 times in 2 minute period and was unusable for some time. Sucks when doing boss all other things U can do, but when going to boss it crashes :(

It is frustrating. I like the actual game very much. Hopefully it will get sorted in time, but until it is, I guess we'll just have to battle on through the crashes!!!!

scurvynaive
05-10-2013, 10:08 AM
I have seen hundreds of posts about MW crashing when loading rival bases but here is one thing I have not seen pointed out before. The strength of my opponents base is directly related to how likely MW is going to crash. Not sure why that would be, perhaps something to do with the LE buildings since any decent base will have a bunch of those. Crappy bases virtually never crash for me but any time I load a base about 6-700k iph or higher and it is about 90% likely to crash MW.

This of course leaves me with no good options for raiding. It seems petty after reading how horrible some of the problems were earlier in this thread but it is still a significant problem that I am unable to raid the best targets.

Roscoe782
05-10-2013, 12:39 PM
I haven't read through all the posts, but my issue is with the android platform on the Kindle Fire. My alt (thank god) is on the Kindle and although it doesn't crash due to Amazon's stringent app checking policies, all I can do is big boss and WDP events. No other events show up and have never shown up. My favorite is I am still seeing Egypt rewards during every single WDP battle, regardless of country.

It's like a double edged sword. I am angry I can't fully participate, but it is also a good thing that Amazon screens their apps so well. Every single update since Egypt must have been too buggy for them to allow on the Fire. Makes ya think about the product being put out some...

Dilligaf13
05-10-2013, 12:54 PM
Welcome to my world. I don't know if I'm a dedicated player or just stupid. I've been having these problems every since the first world war battles. I've contacted Gree about this and of course nothing has been done. I'm constantly in contact with them and still nothing is being done. To top all this, last month right when the world battle started the game crashed and in doing so crashed my phone and I lost my operating system. I was locked out of my account for over a week and missed the battle and the next quest schedule, can't remember what it was.
It's funny how my money building keep disappearing about the time they are ready to collect and when they finally show up they have been raided.
As far as me go to rivals that's almost impossible, have to try several times before it lets me go with out force closing. Then when I get there and find out I can't attack them cause Gree has placed me with people twice as strong as I am the game will either lock up or force close when trying to go to another.
Yes, I know everyone's pain that have an Android and I don't see any help in the future for us since it's been so long already that I've been having these same problems as the rest of you.

Maddawgkilla
05-10-2013, 11:37 PM
having problem on crime city too but its more frequent on modern war :mad:

HaterzGonnaHate
05-17-2013, 07:33 PM
Has anyone on an android attempted getting there money back because the game at times is unplayable, crashes, glitches, composite factory not working, delay on the event, etc..?

vNastIER
05-17-2013, 09:46 PM
i have tried to get gold back for composites....gree has sent like 5 emails back all saying to uninstall game, re install game, and then composites should work properly....silly

Dilligaf13
05-23-2013, 09:47 AM
Has anyone on an android attempted getting there money back because the game at times is unplayable, crashes, glitches, composite factory not working, delay on the event, etc..?Yeah I've tried, and keep continuing to try. I'm in contact with 2 of their techs directly and when I come to that issue it seems to be ignored. They keep telling me they are working on fixes for the other issues but nothing about reimbursement for things lost, "so sorry charly"

Philly982
05-23-2013, 09:59 AM
scurvynaive.....I also have the same issue along with many of the other one listed in this thread. Though I have noticed that I mainly have the issue with those with LE buildings only if their LE buildings are able to be ready. If they are already collected or raided then I can attack the player normally (relative to the rest of the Android issues of course). If they can be raided I am often able to hit them once and then the money, valor, and battle points appear. When I try to collect them the game instantly crashes. When I re-enter the game, I never get credit for the raid or the money, valor, and battle points that went along with it. That player also never appears on my rivals list again regardless of how many times I refresh the rivals list.

On another note I have also noticed a lot more crashes than normal since the end of the last WD event.

Valkyrie
05-23-2013, 10:59 AM
I've invested enough time, money and effort NOT to quit. I'm stubborn like that.

However, the crashing continues on my Android device—a SAMSUNG EPIC 4G. It'll either tell me to force close/report, lock-up and eventually reboot. The RAM usage for Modern War jumps to 300 MB, which is quite a lot.

I am hoping GREE will resolve the issue pronto as it's becoming more and more prevalent as time progresses.

pedrombv
05-23-2013, 12:23 PM
Same happens to me everyday, at least 2 time a day :confused:

greenbob
07-08-2013, 07:11 PM
Do you want to learn about your child status whey you buy a new Android phone for you child? Do you want to learn your employees whether take full use of Android mobile phone and work efficiently? Just free download phone spy to Android smart phone to try.

OX mobile spy is both a mobile phone information backup software and a spy-tracking software, Which all depends on how to use it and how to review of it.

Download: http://download.cnet.com/OX-Mobile-Spy/3000-2162_4-75909600.html

Recently, I find that my son was always soaking in playing his mobile phone, sometimes it seems that he is waiting someone's call or messages, he doesn't allow me to touch his phone. I was wondering what he is doing maybe this affects his study. Then I install this ox mobile spy program, find that Gim who frequently keeps in touch him, fortunately that I know that boy, they are friends. Thanks to this app.

livon
07-08-2013, 10:43 PM
I want to share my fillings when I play this game time I hit someone a few times in a row, crashes trying to travel to a rival base and even allies bases, it's even crashing in the middle of fighting the boss which throws off how many times I can hit him. Getting ever old very quick. It needs to be updated soon! Anyone else sick of and experience hundreds of Android MW crashes a day, having to force end, task manage end, have it just lock up, even have to reboot? Crashes every time. I like this game and I suggest to all players you must play this amazing game.