PDA

View Full Version : Vibration on iPhone 5 with new syndicate download

Murda
02-09-2013, 06:19 PM
This was starting to get addressed in the glitches post, but i wanted to draw more attention to it cause its so annoying.

there is something off with the new update in regards to Vibration alerts on iPhone 5.....does not have to do with notifications. All notifications, music, effects are off. Vibrations are only while crime city app is open

I turned the iPhone settings to "no vibrate on silent" and that cured it. But I don't want to have to turn on and off vibrate every time I play crime city.

I noticed that it vibrates for me every time I go to someone else's hood as well as randomly every 2-3 minutes...

Also it does not have anything to do with new messages in syndicate forum, as there are very few posts compared to number of vibrations.

Does not occur on iPad account.

Anyone else?

I also sent a ticket to support

Chris the Killer
02-09-2013, 06:26 PM
Yeah, I have been experiencing the same problem all day on the IPhone 4S. Probably greater than 200 false vibrations on my phone today, very annoying. If anyone knows of a fix or solution, that'd make my night.

AppleMacGuy
02-10-2013, 08:49 AM
Yes I can concur - it's vibrating every 10-15 seconds for me on iPhone 5 when CC is running as the frontmost application. Tried everything to get rid of it but no luck. This bug majorly sucks and needs rectifying asap.

SoccerStud
02-10-2013, 08:57 AM
Did you guys try turning off crime city in the notifications center?

AppleMacGuy
02-10-2013, 09:00 AM
Did you guys try turning off crime city in the notifications center?

Yes, first and most obvious thing to do.

OttomanEmpire
02-10-2013, 09:04 AM
It happens when there is a request that you haven't noticed. You must accept or decline mafia request to stop it.

Indian bong
02-10-2013, 09:08 AM
It happens when there is a request that you haven't noticed. You must accept or decline mafia request to stop it.

Yupp agreed . . as with the new update the screen doesn't give u a pop up for a new mafia reuest . . i hav declined all the appeals for the add, yet it vibrates . .

OttomanEmpire
02-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Yupp agreed . . as with the new update the screen doesn't give u a pop up for a new mafia reuest . . i hav declined all the appeals for the add, yet it vibrates . .

Maybe you still miss something. A new requests tab came with the update in "news" section. Did you check it ?

Indian bong
02-10-2013, 09:23 AM
Maybe you still miss something. A new requests tab came with the update in "news" section. Did you check it ?

Yupp explored all the possible option which usually causes the phone to vibrate . . yet it remains a mystery . .

Steve0
02-10-2013, 09:47 AM
Did you guys try turning off crime city in the notifications center?It only started with this new update. Everything is turned off like any other day of playing CC. Turning off the vibrate in settings on the phone will help but then you are turning off he vibrate on the phone which I dont want. I would like it to stop in game mode only. 4s here

Killshot-CC
02-10-2013, 10:45 AM
See my post in the 3.0 Glitches sticky. You need to remove all mafia requests from your list to stop the vibrating. Approve or reject everybody and it'll stop.

LisaM
02-10-2013, 11:40 AM
I've got it too, it's beyond annoying. I have no mafia requests. I too MW out of my notification center. No o e is messaging me. Grrrrr!

Ericinico
02-10-2013, 11:56 AM
Yes, I have this issue on iPhone 4S, but iPad doesn't have a vibrate feature. In MW, there was an issue with factions that caused an alarm to go off every five seconds. The vibrations could somehow be related to the same bug in MW.

C-Note
02-10-2013, 11:58 AM
JOIN GNR (GUNS N' ROSES!) ! A new syndicate that I have invested over $6,000,000 already!! take advantage of it! check out the bonus' involved! Everyone is accepted. Let's try and beat the best!

313 873 973

Rico5
03-04-2013, 10:54 AM
I have the same problem with Modern War, I hope they sort this out
It is so annoying especially during boss events 🙀

Please feel free to add me
Modern war
332 305 216

Monster
186 414-043

Kingdom Age
317-473-086

OneHoop
03-04-2013, 05:17 PM
I was really hoping this would be fixed in 3.0.2, but it wasn't. (Not sure what was? Was that the new store?) I'm pretty sure it even buzzed when I put it to sleep earlier, although I immediately added the offender.

I believe that it also buzzes when you have a syndicate invite. We've got a few spots, if you need to solve that problem. PM me or look for my post in the appropriate thread.

M@