PDA

View Full Version : IAMA

Jared Cummings
02-09-2013, 12:57 PM
Former Funzio / GREE Community Manager:

http://www.reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/187kpy/i_am_a_former_funzio_gree_community_manager/

BigD@wg
02-09-2013, 01:03 PM
Did anyone ever listen to you when you proved the "invisible" boost units like the assault bear or guerilla striker didn't work? Did Gree ever even look into fixing the issue? Is anyone at Gree actually capable of making this type functionality work?

Jared Cummings
02-09-2013, 01:07 PM
Did anyone ever listen to you when you proved the "invisible" boost units like the assault bear or guerilla striker didn't work? Did Gree ever even look into fixing the issue? Is anyone at Gree actually capable of making this type functionality work?

I'd prefer to answer all of this on the reddit page, just in case things get locked. But in short:

Yes
Yes
Yes

Did they fix it? I think so, but I can't say for sure as it's impossible for me to check now.

Dipstik
02-09-2013, 04:59 PM
Do you play any other mobile games? We'd love to have you in one. Pm me if at all interested.

Jared Cummings
02-10-2013, 12:06 AM
Do you play any other mobile games? We'd love to have you in one. Pm me if at all interested.

I play a ton of games, both for fun and for research. It's against forum rules to talk about other games, but if you hit me up in PM I'd be happy to check out your favorite game and play with y'all a bit.

Jared Cummings
02-10-2013, 12:07 AM
Will you be playing in the Crime City Clan? We are clashing a lot.

Just send me an invite!

Dudebot121256
02-10-2013, 12:12 AM
I don't have a reddit account so I'm going to post here :)

My question is did you truly enjoy working at GREE? Also, if you were able to talk to the head boss of GREE, what advice would you give them?

Charlie Boy
02-10-2013, 07:51 AM
I don't have a reddit account so I'm going to post here :)

My question is did you truly enjoy working at GREE? Also, if you were able to talk to the head boss of GREE, what advice would you give them?

You do know, it takes all of 30 seconds to create a reddit acct. I'm sure you can fit this into your busy schedule.......

shamanouman
02-12-2013, 06:54 AM
Funzio Modern War Alliance Code?
My code is 353 946 021, what's yours?