PDA

View Full Version : Join Global Strike Force. WHY? Read all about it.

fearandrea
02-09-2013, 11:36 AM
There are so many reasons to join GSF.
It was top 5 in Battle for Brazil. We always get top 50 in PVP events.
We have too many faction bonuses to write them all down here. Some completely maxed out, with daily in game cash donations of over a half a billion. Sometimes less if people are saving up for a a particular money building or upgrade. But usually more.
Then there is the friendship side of it. This faction was started by Sgt Z and a few of his close friends the day the factions began in Modern War, we have many long time members.
And listen to this, besides one person who left over a missunderstanding but still remains friends with GSF, we have never had anybody leave our faction. The grass truly is not greener on the other side! We not only have the greener grass but we also have some wildflowers and golden butter cups growing too! ;)
We communicate daily and have very strong friendships and awesome orginizational skills! We just upgraded our guild increase and are looking for a couple of dedicated, daily players that would like to join our family. We do require gold for Global Strike Force but we also have two factions, the other one being GSF Avengers, which does not require gold but we remain in the same GsF family and friendships.
Please private message me for information. Send me your stats and let me know what you want from Global Strike Force! It's the fun guys faction, with an obsessive competitive spirit, and it could be yours! Our openings don't last long so take advantage of this offer now!

--FearAndrea

P.S I'm not in sales. I'm a housewife who gets 'animated' now and then. :)

Sgt Z 0311
02-09-2013, 05:26 PM
sounds like an awesome faction!

fearandrea
02-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Yea I'm pretty fond of it.

Sgt Z 0311
02-10-2013, 08:08 PM
Are there health benefits?

fearandrea
02-10-2013, 08:22 PM
You have no idea! There are no better health benefits!! You have never been healthier than when you r a GSFian!

[GSF] Cotton Swab
02-11-2013, 06:07 PM
Hmmm.... I don't know. Honestly, I'm probably to good for it. In fact, I'd say you all need me more than I need you.

Sgt Z 0311
02-11-2013, 06:47 PM
^ He's off to join the pirates!