PDA

View Full Version : Boss Event Glitch

SuperSonic Chimp
02-09-2013, 07:43 AM
Ok so yesterday, I beat the level 10 boss and got the splash screen and saying I won and received a unit, but the image was blank. I went through my inventory and no new units. I accidentally spent gold (thinking it was the "fight on" button) so I was pretty ticked off and sent Gree a ticket. So I had to wait another two hours to fight him again. To my amazement, I was still on the same level boss! So I go in and take another 2 hours to beat. Again, I get splash screen say I have defeated him and received a unit. And again, the image is blank and didn't show up in my inventory. At this point, I'm beyond words since I'm about to level up and waste it on the same boss over and over. I sent in yet another ticket with a screen shot of the blank splash screen.

Does anyone know how Gree handles these types of issues? I just lost 8 hours, 2 million in game cash, gained xp I was holding out for and 20 gold. Any thoughts?

cOsMiC-tRiGgEr
02-09-2013, 07:45 AM
They will send you an email in 2-3 weeks saying something to the effect of "We hope we have fully addressed your concerns. Please email is if we can be of further help". Yup... That's about right.

BostonHammer
02-09-2013, 07:52 AM
What Cosmic-Trigger said. Happens to me at least once every boss event. If you get a different response, let us know.

Opinvu
02-09-2013, 08:45 AM
They will send you an email in 2-3 weeks saying something to the effect of "We hope we have fully addressed your concerns. Please email is if we can be of further help". Yup... That's about right.
You forgot: "You are running an older version, reinstall". it fixes everything! But so does fire!

Skyser30518
02-09-2013, 07:50 PM
You forgot: "You are running an older version, reinstall". it fixes everything! But so does fire!
Lol, I sent in a name change request and got that response. I resubmitted and they took care of it

chbranch
02-09-2013, 09:27 PM
Ok so yesterday, I beat the level 10 boss and got the splash screen and saying I won and received a unit, but the image was blank. I went through my inventory and no new units. I accidentally spent gold (thinking it was the "fight on" button) so I was pretty ticked off and sent Gree a ticket. So I had to wait another two hours to fight him again. To my amazement, I was still on the same level boss! So I go in and take another 2 hours to beat. Again, I get splash screen say I have defeated him and received a unit. And again, the image is blank and didn't show up in my inventory. At this point, I'm beyond words since I'm about to level up and waste it on the same boss over and over. I sent in yet another ticket with a screen shot of the blank splash screen.

Does anyone know how Gree handles these types of issues? I just lost 8 hours, 2 million in game cash, gained xp I was holding out for and 20 gold. Any thoughts?

Happened to me on the Brazilian boss. It was boss #18, that I had trouble with over and over, same issue. Sent in a ticket, support got back to me in about a week after the boss ended, and took care of me. Much appreciated.

Scorpiocmw1979
02-10-2013, 04:42 AM
It has happened to me as well! Sent in ticket 3 days ago...should get a response in about another 3weeks! Not very efficient with responding to support tickets :( Getting a proper fixed response sometimes is the same odds as playing the lottery....sigh!

SuperSonic Chimp
02-10-2013, 10:02 AM
At this point, it won't even let me past the tenth boss, it keeps giving me the blank splash screen. This blows.

gocky
02-10-2013, 08:54 PM
Yeah the exact same thing happened to me on boss #10 in the Brazillian Warlord event but was able to continue on to boss #11. Gree was able to short out the issue within a couple of weeks. Thanks GREE.

SuperSonic Chimp
02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
Let's see if CJ can look into this for me so i can go back to fighting the boss before it ends. I still cant' get past the level 10 boss and getting blank splash screens.

Ticket numbers:372947,343791