PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of leaving your faction before Greenland but too scared?

HGF69
02-09-2013, 01:39 AM
If you are thinking of leaving your faction before Greenland but too scared in case you end up with no faction, then contact me through here.

If you are suitable you will be guaranteed a place.

The most important qualities we look for are daily/hourly player, good communication and regular donator.

Looking for A/D over 50k, and min donation of 2-3 million per day. Also need some European players for battle coverage.

If you are interested then lets talk first via pm and take it from there.

Sir Boots
02-09-2013, 04:51 PM
If you are thinking of leaving your faction before Greenland but too scared in case you end up with no faction, then contact me through here.

If you are suitable you will be guaranteed a place.

The most important qualities we look for are daily/hourly player, good communication and regular donator.

Looking for A/D over 50k, and min donation of 2-3 million per day. Also need some European players for battle coverage.

If you are interested then lets talk first via pm and take it from there.

Waffen-SS
Health Regen +14%
Infantry Defense +15%
Ground Defense +10%
Air Defense +5%
Building Defense +25%
Building Output +5%
Guild Member Increase +14

Currently have 20 of 34 spots filled. After Brazil we dropped all non daily players and all with weak stats. Our rule, contribuite daily, Min Att/Def for new members 30/30 and participate on the faction board and you can join!

Sgt Z 0311
02-09-2013, 05:01 PM
Waffen-SS
Health Regen +14%
Infantry Defense +15%
Ground Defense +10%
Air Defense +5%
Building Defense +25%
Building Output +5%
Guild Member Increase +14

Currently have 20 of 34 spots filled. After Brazil we dropped all non daily players and all with weak stats. Our rule, contribuite daily, Min Att/Def for new members 30/30 and participate on the faction board and you can join!

Global Strike Force
Placed 5th in Brazil.
52 members.
Most other boosts maxed out, or close to it.

Enough said. Message me.