PDA

View Full Version : OMG Syndicates!!!

dudeman
02-08-2013, 07:09 PM
Guys, all these syndicate threads... Seriously, I get that it's exciting and whatnot, but all these threads are not very different than any other "ADD ME" thread.

Would it make sense to post that stuff in the "Invite Mafia" sub-forum? Otherwise we're going to be digging down to page 10 for the most recent threads.

SoccerStud
02-08-2013, 07:10 PM
They need to make one thread. Only one.

dudeman
02-08-2013, 07:13 PM
They need to make one thread. Only one.

Oh? Is there just going to be the one syndicate then? Who are we going to fight?

ottootto
02-08-2013, 07:15 PM
just take a look.... and make your choice...

Tommy Two Toes
02-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Guys, all these syndicate threads... blah blah blah.

You started a whole thread for this? You are active in pretty much every thread I read, and your message is always the same-you want others to post less.

Here's a nickel-worth of free advice:
1) You don't have to read a thread, to get to the next one.
2) Most subjects are fairly explanatory about what's inside.
3) You don't have to say everything you know.

For a guy with "dude" in his name, it's surprising you haven't figured out how to chill.

ottootto
02-08-2013, 07:25 PM
You started a whole thread for this? You are active in pretty much every thread I read, and your message is always the same-you want others to post less.

For a guy with "dude" in his name, it's surprising you haven't figured out how to chill.

just take a look.... and make your choice...
;)

dudeman
02-08-2013, 07:31 PM

You sure you're looking at the right posts there?

Good tip. You do, however, have to go to the next page, and then the next one, and so on, if the first X number of pages are filled with "add me" threads posted in the wrong section.

That makes it really easy to tell when a whole page is filled with add me threads.

Relevance of point 3?

If you can point out where in this thread I have lost my cool or neglected to chill, you win a cookie.

SoccerStud
02-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Dudeman, I think you misunderstood me. Their should be one thread in which ALL factions advertise in.

bimmer kid
02-08-2013, 07:44 PM
i agree with dudeman. its getting cluttered up around here.
i guess syndicates is all the rage
even though not out for android yet:mad:lol

dudeman
02-08-2013, 08:10 PM
Dudeman, I think you misunderstood me. Their should be one thread in which ALL factions advertise in.

I did, in fact, completely understand what you meant. It just makes no sense, IMO.

Indian bong
02-08-2013, 09:58 PM
Agree withe dudeman . . the layout looks kind of annoying rite now . . .

sister morphine
02-08-2013, 10:41 PM
Yup, so agree with dudeman's logic

nopenopenope
02-08-2013, 10:46 PM
For some reason I just can't get this scene out of my head with all the recent activity...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eh3TXsx8B40

thevlad
02-08-2013, 10:48 PM
upgrades...
fight respect payout 25%
car attk 5%
car def 25%
building output 25%
building defence 25%
melee attk 10%
melee def 25%
gun def 25%
armour def 25%
armour attack 25%
explosie attk 10%
explosive def 25%
hideout health 15%
hideout damage 10%
influence increase 5%

join up!

TZora
02-09-2013, 12:11 AM
A separate forum for these threads will be really helpful .. and that forum could be named .. Invite Syndicates or w/e ..

Ohaithere
02-09-2013, 12:46 AM
Maybe we need a separate add me syndicate sub forum? What one are you in?

Edit sorry have just seen the above... What he said

l1ster
02-09-2013, 02:38 AM
A separate forum for these threads will be really helpful .. and that forum could be named .. Invite Syndicates or w/e ..

There is a Faction Recruitment sub-forum in the Modern War forum. Hopefully we will get the same in the near future.

dudeman
02-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Bumping this from the bottom of page two already. Page four if you're viewing 10 threads per page.

I also noticed there have been more threads similar to this one, so it's obviously not just me being crazy here.

nopenopenope
02-09-2013, 03:41 PM
so it's not just me being crazy here.

Aha! So you are crazy. Let the healing begin...

:)

DragCro
02-10-2013, 03:09 AM
Dudeman,you are right.I don't see anywhere box event thread all is just add me sydicate,join my syndicate!
I see that people are in panic!
I understand them too,but i think that we have time before the first syndicate events starts