PDA

View Full Version : RIP

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 04:31 PM
Please a moment of silence for Hero of Time and the others who got banned trying to keep trolls off of the forum AKA Horsedik and others. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
I hope you don't get banned ^_^ Talking about bans is ban-able. Oh, the irony :3

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 04:37 PM
I hope you don't get banned ^_^ Talking about bans is ban-able. Oh, the irony :3

Hope not but if i get banned it would probably last for around 3 days

CAPT.GIN
02-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Honestly who cares, cow if you were smart enough to notice, jokeaquim aka hero of time is the one making all the accounts, he is sick in the head and has no life and noting to do but troll the forms, that is why he makes threads about me and acouple other form members because he knows we caught on to his B.S....

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 04:38 PM
Hope not but if i get banned it would probably last for around 3 daysHopefully. A ban, for talking about bans, for any longer than that is ridiculous.

Honestly who cares, cow if you were smart enough to notice, jokeaquim aka hero of time is the one making all the accounts, he is sick in the head and has no life and noting to do but troll the forms, that is why he makes threads about me and acouple other form members because he knows we caught on to his B.S....It's not good to assume. As much as you think it is Hero of Time using those other accounts, we don't really know. We can all speculate who it is and that's fine but unless we track the IP's, we well never know.

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 04:42 PM
Honestly who cares, cow if you were smart enough to notice, jokeaquim aka hero of time is the one making all the accounts, he is sick in the head and has no life and noting to do but troll the forms, that is why he makes threads about me and acouple other form members because he knows we caught on to his B.S....

Gin shut up. or do i have to go over you smelling your you know what all over again?

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 04:43 PM
Hope not but if i get banned it would probably last for around 3 days that would be 3 days to long. Your respectful, so if you were kicked out then that would be an injustice.

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 04:44 PM
that would be 3 days to long. Your respectful, so if you were kicked out then that would be an injustice.

Thank you!!

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 08:05 PM
Thank you!!my pleasure. :)

Dry
02-08-2013, 08:12 PM
Gin shut up. or do i have to go over you smelling your you know what all over again?
I have an idea for you ,,, WHY DON'T YOU STFU !!!

Thenoob
02-08-2013, 09:09 PM
Huh what who cares

HGF69
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM

Correct and it seems the one he made to reply to this thread has been deleted minutes ago.

Guy was an idiot and set up a whole profile pretending to me, I'd love to meet him in real life. Guy is a loser.

spitfire
02-09-2013, 12:01 AM
your hero of time probably got banned cause he shares the same ID as horsedik. How could you not tell they were all the same person?