PDA

View Full Version : Event item stats Good or Bad in long run?

Babytway
02-08-2013, 03:31 PM
the last event and this event the items stats have increased dramatically! whats your opinion on it being good, bad or is it just inflation?

Big Bad Wolf
02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
It's good in one sense that non gold buyers get a chance at high stat items, but horrible for respect and money value... It items makes gold value deplete as well....

realsavior
02-08-2013, 03:54 PM
I think the new high stat items are just going with inflation. The high stat players in the shark pool need a reason to keep spending gold. For me a lower stat player in the shark pool it does make opening boxes seem more meaningful. Before the last couple of collect 10 events you needed to make it to the 10th item to get much of a stat boost. Now if I can make it to the 9th item I still get a little increase in att/def.

Alice
02-08-2013, 04:00 PM
The high stat players in the shark pool need a reason to keep spending gold.

That is a very good point, plus attracting new players (potential gold players).

cooch
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Gree needs to improve spending by improving the game and offering better party bytes we spend really $$ on. The complaints of last six months are not registering via whining but their bottom line. So folks may have voted by withholding wallet/credit card when they are not happy. So they are now trying different tactics.

The interesting thing here is Gree is not offering a gold sale. Perhaps want to deplete our gold inventories for those that have them to record it as real sale? Speculating because Itunes and gift cards are not recordable sales until spent. Or they are trying to see how many pay retail to buy this stuff or both.

Hopefully not as many folks buy non-discounted gold to participate. We'll see. Better for all in long run

realsavior
02-08-2013, 04:40 PM
The interesting thing here is Gree is not offering a gold sale.

My guess is they are thinking that combing a strong collect 10 event with the “gold spender” bonus they can entice people to buy gold at full price.

haywood
02-08-2013, 05:42 PM
I'm hoping that the spend gold and get more thing and now this10 item event having + respect as modifiers is an indication that they have something in store for respect points!

bimmer kid
02-08-2013, 06:51 PM
^^ i hope! got 100k rp saved up for when/if they create some rp items

MoarKrabs
02-08-2013, 07:14 PM
It's good for low level players but it doesn't hurt for the higher level ones too. The untraceable carbine has helped me rack up rp for items like RPGs and Exeleros but yeah...the paint event's grand prize just seems to make a lot of older items useless.

Killshot-CC
02-08-2013, 07:18 PM
I like the new items. It gives newer players a chance and helps players who have maxed out respect and cash items.

Babytway
02-09-2013, 11:19 AM
maybe new respect items are coming my respect has been collecting dust for months

Phil C
02-09-2013, 05:35 PM
So is it often respect items come out? cant say i have seen any since playing! It would be nice if they brought out a decent explosive for xp! Lets keep asking the question and see what happens!?

Buda can
02-09-2013, 05:52 PM
the last event and this event the items stats have increased dramatically! whats your opinion on it being good, bad or is it just inflation?

This is not the first time that stats per gold have changed, probably 3-4 forth time, and no balance with money or respect items have been introduced, personally, this is a bad move for the future of the game, a desperate move by the company to generate revenue from a game near death. I hope not, but this is what it looks like, have been in the game for a very long time, as yourself.

DvD
02-09-2013, 06:24 PM
It's good for low level players but it doesn't hurt for the higher level ones too. The untraceable carbine has helped me rack up rp for items like RPGs and Exeleros but yeah...the paint event's grand prize just seems to make a lot of older items useless.

Enlighten me, if you will, how the availability of a one-off top prize high stat vehicle in a collect 10 event makes "a lot of older items useless"?

I could see it making ONE item useless.

Did I miss something?

MoarKrabs
02-09-2013, 06:27 PM
Enlighten me, if you will, how the availability of a one-off top prize high stat vehicle in a collect 10 event makes "a lot of older items useless"?

I could see it making ONE item useless.

Did I miss something?

Older collect 10 items didn't have stats this high. In fact, this item trumps those awards in those box-opening competitions that are awarded to the top 250 players. Guess Gree is really, really trying to tempt players into burning even more gold for this one event...

DvD
02-09-2013, 06:51 PM
maybe new respect items are coming my respect has been collecting dust for months

Great idea. And easy.

Is that why they haven't done it already?