PDA

View Full Version : Bricks: what they are, their purpose (syndicates)

mxz
02-08-2013, 01:08 PM
You may have noticed Bricks are now dropping during PVP. Here's a quick noob FAQ.

What are they?
They are one of the two forms of usable currency for syndicates. The other is in game cash. One could argue gold is, too...but there's no in game option for donating gold.

What are they used for?
They are used to build/upgrade fortifications for your syndicate.

Why can't I view them in my inventory?
They're currency, like money or RP.

Why can't I buy anything with them, then?
Because syndicates aren't released. Once you get an app update that unlocks syndicates you will be able to donate them to your syndicate.

What are fortifications/syndicates?
Read The Billionaires Guide to Syndicates (http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44437-The-Billionaires-Guide-to-Syndicates).

Edit: more questions answered.

I suppose the question now is whether bricks we are currently collecting will actually be in our inventory come the release of syndicates?
They will be. It was the same with MW concretes.

bimmer kid
02-08-2013, 01:11 PM
nice! first :)
i wander when the synicates will be officially up n running. gotta be soon
can anyone confirm bricks dropping for IOS & Android users

bimmer kid
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
^ when attacking or robbing? im on samsung as well
thanks mxz for the breakdown!

ccuser
02-08-2013, 01:19 PM
how do you know how many in total you have accumulated if they don't show up in the inventory or currency?

mofisto
02-08-2013, 01:20 PM
I suppose the question now is whether bricks we are currently collecting will actually be in our inventory come the release of syndicates?

Beardy
02-08-2013, 01:21 PM
I'm sure people who play this game but don't use the forum haven't got a clue what these bricks are for...

Nice one MXZ

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 01:27 PM
So do they drop only for PvP or all? Don't have access to the game for a bit yet, so can't see for myself.

cditti
02-08-2013, 01:27 PM
I got a few of them and was like what the ... So I came here and it was answered

+1

Thanks

Ripper
02-08-2013, 01:50 PM

DvD
02-08-2013, 02:00 PM

1. Yay
2. thanks Ripper

mofisto
02-08-2013, 02:06 PM

I hope so mate, but seeing as I've just collected 6 painting crates, opened one, and somehow been left with 0, I'm not holding my breath.

jesseawill
02-08-2013, 02:32 PM
I am an Android user and have gotten 3 bricks thus far. Of course I can't see them anywhere. I guess when the Syndicates is released, I will see them in my inventory on the Syndicate screen.

The Billionaire
02-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Nice work MXZ, i was attacking repeatedly and saw a red thing flash up and thought what was that.

Didn't see another one in 41 bullets and assumed it must of been a double decker although i didn't think those were lootable from PvP ;)

Right better start PvPing then.

haywood
02-08-2013, 02:38 PM
I got about 6-7 so far

PawnXIIX
02-08-2013, 03:56 PM
The only thing that I'm going to add is that the bricks are items in your inventory unlike money and respect.

They are like most crates and event items unlike the RPG event crates. They are in your inventory and have stats of 0/0 but they are set to be invisible.

For those of you who are wondering it's called "Guild Currency".

Also along side of this are several bonuses:

Melee attack/defense bonuses
Gun attack/defense bonuses
Explosive attack/defense bonuses
Vehicle attack/defense bonuses
Armor attack/defense bonuses
Job payout bonuses
Respect gained bonuses (Seems to imply equal bonus from fights and robberies)
Defense Building Defense increase
Building Output increase
Hideout Health/Damage (Just a way of keeping track of your hideout I suppose without having to pass variables every few seconds)
Influence Increase
Guild increase I/II/III/IV

All these are classified under "Guild Tree Bonus". They all have a diminish percent of .25 which would probably mean that you have access to them for about 4 uses or whatever they classify the time as.

Bricks are classified as "Guild_Currency". I'll list the prices for these upgrades when I have some time. I need to clean all this snow off my driveway :p

Big Bad Wolf
02-08-2013, 04:28 PM
So do they drop only for PvP or all? Don't have access to the game for a bit yet, so can't see for myself.

From what i see it's only pvp... I don't believe robs count.. At least i have only had drops from pvp...

C-live
02-08-2013, 04:58 PM
I have had them for both rob and PvP

Droop1972
02-10-2013, 08:55 AM
I'm sure people who play this game but don't use the forum haven't got a clue what these bricks are for...

Nice one MXZ

I thought they were melee weapons like broken bottles...Figured they were A/D 2/2 or something like that. Decided to check the forum today after I couldn't find them in my inventory.

Indian bong
02-10-2013, 09:02 AM
I am an Android user and have gotten 3 bricks thus far. Of course I can't see them anywhere. I guess when the Syndicates is released, I will see them in my inventory on the Syndicate screen.

Hit menu and then tap on syndicate icon . . top right side . . Next to ? icon . .