PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT - Is there anybody out there?

Arizona
02-08-2013, 04:25 AM
Is there anyone working in support these days? I've been waiting since January 22nd to have my game transferred to a newer device but all I've got is the generic bot reply.

I haven't been able to play Modern War on my HLP since the World Domination update. Didn't think it would take almost three weeks and still no response from support. Then again you must be very busy doing important things like changing players names. Not sarcasm. It's why I think you guys don't have time to deal with technical issues. What an effing joke!

Here's my ticket numbers if anyone from support is interested:

January 22nd #345065

January 30th #358410

February 7th #369885

Also a second ticket with additional data from Feb 7th, but even the robot couldn't be ars3d to reply!

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 05:09 AM
My tickets from Jan 21st were picked up last night and appropriately handled and closed... Support are currently working through a huge backlog, so hopefully it won't be long when they pick up your ticket from Jan 22nd. Current backlog is nearing 3 weeks.

ProCision
02-08-2013, 05:29 AM
two of my faction members are waiting for the same thing.

MWnewGuy
02-08-2013, 07:36 AM
I have had tickets closed but nothing was done. Identified a hacker and nothing happened to him. Provided evidence and offered screen shots. It took over 5 days to get "your ticket has been closed" message with the generic response:

While we do not share the results of our investigations or detail any actions taken, we do appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

asdfasdfasdf
02-08-2013, 11:17 AM
I would love if you looked at ticket #371156 a little faster than others, considering I have already waited two weeks and you guys did nothing but delete and remove me and my ticket.

DILL3NGER
02-08-2013, 11:19 AM
Had a ticket open from the 18th for Gold that I didnt recieve during a purchase but was charged for. It took them three week to tell me to go speak to itunes as it wasnt there problem....... :confused:

Hapl0
02-08-2013, 12:09 PM
I'm waiting for two pending tickets two, maybe changing IGN have priority 😃

manbeast
02-08-2013, 02:52 PM
sent a ticket a couple hours after brazil to change my IGN back to manbeast, it finally got answered yesterday.

sent a ticket 3 hours ago to change my name again for greenland, and it was done within a few minutes.

why? idk

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 04:15 PM
I sent a ticket yesterday and according to their automated message, they are bogged down with tons of tickets. Give them time and they'll answer you as soon as possible.

mrgung
02-08-2013, 04:33 PM
Ever since the tickets are being sent to en-support@gree.net instead of support@funzio.com I haven't received any confirmation emails what so ever.
I have also sent in tickets on Jan. 25th / 29th / 31st and Feb. 7th asking GREE to hand me out my prizes for the BFB, which I still haven't received.

Can someone please tell me if GREE is really just that slow at the moment or if the support email address I have is somehow wrong.

I just wanted to add that GREE actually did get me my BFB prizes before the start of Greenland! It took long but in the end it all turned out well.

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 04:36 PM
Ever since the tickets are being sent to en-support@gree.net instead of support@funzio.com I haven't received any confirmation emails what so ever.
I have also sent in tickets on Jan. 25th / 29th / 31st and Feb. 7th asking GREE to hand me out my prizes for the BFB, which I still haven't received.

Can someone please tell me if GREE is really just that slow at the moment or if the support email address I have is somehow wrong.It's best to use the contact support ingame button because that automatically sends it to the right address. They are bogged down heavily at the moment so expect a delayed reply. The email the ticket was sent to was en-support@gree.net. The automated reply was also from there.

Jhenry02
02-08-2013, 05:12 PM
I'm waiting for an IGN change as well.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-08-2013, 05:56 PM
Your doing something wrong

I get my tickets answered and completed within a few hours

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 06:02 PM
Your doing something wrong

I get my tickets answered and completed within a few hoursI'm glad to hear that your experience with support is superb. Unfortunately, others don't have the same experience. I believe they have a system where if you put a key word in the subject or message, it gets shipped off to a sub-support and that creates less time. I'm not sure if that's true but I remember someone saying something like that.

skitch
02-08-2013, 06:24 PM
Well I've been trying to find support from the apple app store and it brings you to this forum. 110+ lvl just started crashing on startup and no help or support button to press.

Placed two requests to the contact us section but no reply emails or anything.

Any help is greatly apprecaited!

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Well I've been trying to find support from the apple app store and it brings you to this forum. 110+ lvl just started crashing on startup and no help or support button to press.

Placed two requests to the contact us section but no reply emails or anything.

Any help is greatly apprecaited!"Contact Us" section will get you nowhere. I doubt that it's even used.

In-game Email
When you launch the game, click the clipboard at the bottom right, then click MORE... and then click HELP. Finally, click CONTACT SUPPORT. Send them an email regarding the problem and they'll deliver a response as soon as possible.

Out-of-game Email
If the above mentioned crashes keep you from being able to access the menu, you can try an out-of-game email. If you send an email to en-support@gree.net, it should reach them. It will just be harder to process as the normal profile stuff included in an in-game email will not be included in the email. Good luck.

Col C Smythe
02-10-2013, 06:04 AM
I think the MW Support Teamm has caught up all the ticket backlog.

I submitted a tickets yesterday and it was resolved in less than 2 hours.

Other than expected delays form the WD event backlog, I have had zero problem with their support timing or resolution.

BUT, I do a Subject line in both the Support subject line and the first line in the body of the ticket. Maybe that helps, I don't know, but they have been great as far as I am concerned.

HGF69
02-10-2013, 06:15 AM
A name change seems to get turned round in a few hours

tony5560
02-10-2013, 12:13 PM
Hey I have been trying to get my game back to my phone since Feb 1 how long does it usually take for support to do this? I have been patient but I would like to battle with my faction in Greenland any suggestions

Major Ed Rush
02-10-2013, 12:24 PM
Ah i have been waiting for two and half weeks now after my tablet was stolen, to get the account transferred to a new one.
Sorry but crap you mean name changes are jumping the queue at Grees doing. What else should i expect a first in first out approach geez

Dudebot121256
02-10-2013, 08:09 PM
Hey I have been trying to get my game back to my phone since Feb 1 how long does it usually take for support to do this? I have been patient but I would like to battle with my faction in Greenland any suggestionsThey were back logged last time I sent a ticket but I hope it doesn't take much longer. Maybe a few days to a week.

asdfasdfasdf
02-10-2013, 09:55 PM
I've been waiting since Jan 24th for a resolution to my issue. Nothing.

pick_sax
02-11-2013, 09:37 AM
Same here.

Lets see, when you're unable to perform your duties, you do things that mask the situation.

unable to correct problem X, because it involves a thought process...
and suffering from low ticket resolution count...

handle / resolve name change tickets. they're easy, an idiot can do it. and the boss is happy because he can say "look! my rocket scientists have processed 500 tickets today!". while technically true, none of the real issues have been resolved. changing a name resolves no problems, it actually masks them by providing a false sense of accomplishment.

you go guys!!!

I've been waiting since Jan 24th for a resolution to my issue. Nothing.

Acidist
02-11-2013, 10:51 AM
I have wrote often to Support and the response is always different.
U can wait 2 or 4 Hours or 3 -5 Days.Or longer.
In my case now i wrote on thursday 7.2.2013, with no response yet