PDA

View Full Version : Still can't trigger the Oil Tycoon Riggs Boss Event

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 04:01 AM
I am on level 25 with just 3 XP left to trigger the boss before I level up to level 26 which means I wil have to defeat a tier 2 boss if I don't trigger with the next 2 PvPs. I have tried different PvPs and missions to trigger the boss and still no luck. No doubt it will eventually trigger once I hit level 26 and then I am on the tier 2 boss :(

I defeated the last boss with no gold and I can defeat this boss with no gold but it looks like GREE don't want me to trigger it until I hit level 26 and then I will have to use gold!

Anyone else not being able to trigger the boss yet?

Davian Hax
02-08-2013, 04:11 AM
I'm in the same boat, I reset the cache and that didn't work after doing some missions & PVPs. So I tried reinstalling and that didn't work either! I'll keep trying and will post here if I succeed. Good luck mate

LW okie
02-08-2013, 04:26 AM
Both on android? Think that's the issue.

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 04:39 AM
Both on android? Think that's the issue.

Nah... I wouldn't touch an Android with a bargepole. To fragmented and app updates are always slow to market unless you like visiting market places where you can pick up lots of nasty things. Sorry to say so.

I like my walled garden in the iPhone 5.

Davian Hax
02-08-2013, 05:43 AM
It's ok now, I just beat my first boss. I cleared the cache again and restarted the phone this time, works fine now. Btw I use an iPhone. Android? No way, lol!

KidWiz
02-11-2013, 02:48 AM
I am on level 25 with just 3 XP left to trigger the boss before I level up to level 26 which means I wil have to defeat a tier 2 boss if I don't trigger with the next 2 PvPs. I have tried different PvPs and missions to trigger the boss and still no luck. No doubt it will eventually trigger once I hit level 26 and then I am on the tier 2 boss :(

I defeated the last boss with no gold and I can defeat this boss with no gold but it looks like GREE don't want me to trigger it until I hit level 26 and then I will have to use gold!

Anyone else not being able to trigger the boss yet?

As far as I know you will stay in the same tier you started when beating the level 1 boss, so don't panic as it doesn't matter if you level now. I am at boss 29 now and have leveled above my own level 25.

Regards,
Kidwiz