PDA

View Full Version : Where do I create "proper" support tickets

asdfasdfasdf
02-07-2013, 09:07 PM
I had a support ticket open from Jan 24th on GREE's main website, and yesterday, a good two weeks down the road, I was disappointed to see not only was it DELETED but my USERNAME was DELETED as well.

As such, CJ mentioned there is a "proper" place to create support, and I'm wondering where that could be. Obviously, creating a support ticket just willy nilly on the GREE website was the incorrect thing to do. How long must me and my faction really suffer? I guess we are still here, right? Just disappointed, it seems so very easy to fix our issue, but nothing comes easy in this world.

Thanks for the responses. I have zero support open at this time, but I do want to create ONE ticket that I hope will be quickly resolved before Greenland.

vorm
02-07-2013, 09:42 PM
Do it from in the game.

Товарищ
02-07-2013, 09:46 PM
menu/more/help/contact support
This will start an email containing a bunch of technical info that is specifically there for security reasons.

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 12:54 AM
Create the tickets in-game as per the instructions ^^^^^

Then register yourself at http://games.gree-support.net/home and you can then see those tickets that you created in-game.

GREE support are working their way through the backlog and patience is required. My tickets got resolved in a satisfactory manner but I did have to wait 17 days for the tickets to be picked up. However, I did not create multiple tickets and I always add as much information and screenshots to the existing ticket via their support web site to help them resolve it as quick as possible once they have picked up the ticket.

I have created 6 tickets in total and they have all being answered and resolved in a satisfactory manner. Be patient and don't spam them with lots of tickets about the same issue as this will not do you any favours.

Groetjes,
Dutchie

asdfasdfasdf
02-08-2013, 06:31 AM
Made one in game, my second made ever. Patience wearing thin, since the last 14 day wait ended up being unfruitful. I really don't want to wait another 14 days again...

Arizona
02-08-2013, 07:31 AM
I went to the support website and also found my tickets were deleted.

Titoboi
02-08-2013, 07:47 AM
I didn't receive any solution or answer - i received an email to wait and it has been sometime. I created snapshots, added invoices of double billing and gave all useful information but even one of the tickets aren't solved. They sent me survey to rate their support I don't know why because I haven't receive any.

asdfasdfasdf
02-08-2013, 11:18 AM
Glad I'm not the only one still waiting. Three week waiting queue? That isn't support at all.

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 01:18 PM
I went to the support website and also found my tickets were deleted.Were there duplicates?

3133t4ce
02-08-2013, 07:15 PM
Usually my problems are solved within 24 hours, but now its been 5 days. i lost my data for my game and need my old account back. I've did it the same way as before, but haven't herd anything for 5 days now.