PDA

View Full Version : It's NC time.. Need your help!

Lonestoner
02-07-2013, 08:19 PM
Hoping that the forum can help me start building my Nightclubs, just by adding me to your mafia. I have plenty of dough saved up to start NC 1, upgrade to 2, then build the second as the first is upgrading. By the time it's done, I'll have plenty to upgrade it to 2, and continue on..

I would've posted this in the invite section, but, do people really check it? By that I mean, the people who reside on here mainly. I know I don't ever go in there, as I have always increased mafia at my own pace, which is quite slow. I'd rather have the regulars in my mafia anyways, instead of a bunch of randoms.

Either way, if you don't mind helping somebody out, I'd be much obliged..

Need 73 more mafia in order to start.

980 240 709

buddylee
02-07-2013, 09:28 PM
Added, best wishes moving forward. I have 2 myself at level 5.

mxz
02-07-2013, 09:31 PM
Not sure if I'm allowed to post external sites, but google search for crimecitymafiacodes - great way to get lots of invites in a couple hours (and send out your number to a bunch of people doing the same).

Lonestoner
02-07-2013, 10:20 PM
Added, best wishes moving forward. I have 2 myself at level 5.

Thanks for the add! :)

Not sure if I'm allowed to post external sites, but google search for crimecitymafiacodes - great way to get lots of invites in a couple hours (and send out your number to a bunch of people doing the same).

Thanks mxz, I did know about that site previously, I was just trying to get familiars on the list instead of a bunch of randoms preferably.. Though at the rate it's going now, I may have to :p

Thanks for the info

sister morphine
02-07-2013, 10:53 PM
Requested twice 😎

Good luck

THCraul
02-07-2013, 11:28 PM
Requested twice ��

Good luck

originally posted in game by (LF) Raven
LOL, you guys don't wanna mess with morphine...
originally posted in game by (MWWM) Big Shotty
Sister Morphine..... she's a rat fink
originally posted in game by (KBF) 3 Sasquatch
sister morphine has an evil agenda for me..... her avatar tells me she is a bitter woman with 1000 cats.....

Nice Signature Morphine.......... :)

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 07:03 AM
sent you a request

Big O
02-08-2013, 07:15 AM
Request sent

DvD
02-08-2013, 08:25 AM
Invite sent ,, I would go ahead and top up with random adds, if you've got the cash, you need to start the build, it takes awhile.

If you're going to drop back down after you get the second one started, purge the randoms after NC2 build commenced.

I'm grateful to everyone here who accepted invites I've sent out since joining, when I got nothing going on, game-wise, making the rounds visiting has provided a diversion of sorts, interesting to see who's got what (some of the hoods are pretty mind blowing, some are all bizniss).

Good luck lone.

PS I started my first NC a couple days ago, to get the last few mafia I needed to bump past 300 I sent invites to a couple individuals with most recent messages in "Add Mafia" thread, now I've got 15 extra invites stacked up.

Acidist
02-08-2013, 09:10 AM
Request sent:)

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 09:27 AM
Here's another reminder. Avoid the Accept All button as it usually just adds 1 member and deletes the rest that you have in your pending queue. Add them one by one.

Lonestoner
02-09-2013, 12:28 AM
Thanks for the replies and invites from everybody, I'm getting close to starting it now.. Going to add some randoms now, since the influx of forumite invites has stopped as far as I can tell.

Thanks TRAZ for the tip, I did accept one by one, and it worked great. I'm on android so I'm pretty used to buggy mechanics.. ;)

I don't want to quote everyone who posted while I was away, but thanks for going out of your way to invite me!

marcus1984
02-09-2013, 07:18 PM
Please add me as well ....I need 100 mob members