PDA

View Full Version : Roads

KOHV
02-07-2013, 02:09 AM
Would it not be great to be able to build roads in the game also?
The graphics are already inside the app, so should be easy to fix in an upgrade no?

Hey developers! Make to kinds of roads, one for gold and one for money. That way you will make more
money ;)
It also would make bases require more space which in turn would make some players buy more cash :P

Everyone happy!
cheers

add me
711-586-186

simpleman
02-07-2013, 02:25 AM
Road would be cool.
A gold mine and a factory to turn it into gold bars would also be nice, so we don't have to spend real cash.:D

Bala82
02-07-2013, 03:25 AM
Roads are annoying i hate it in crime city so i love that open space -if you are not smart enough to figure out how to separate your base with what given to you than what can i say

KOHV
02-07-2013, 04:00 AM
Roads are annoying i hate it in crime city so i love that open space -if you are not smart enough to figure out how to separate your base with what given to you than what can i say

If you want the open space go for it. I just mean it would be great to have it as an option for those who
like different base designs more.

HGF69
02-07-2013, 04:13 AM
What next? Parks? Water features? Duck ponds?

My little fellow manages to walk around the base just fine as it is.

There is a suggestion thread on here tto eveolve game play, stick it in there
http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?45235-Just-An-Idea-Add-Yours-To-Help-Gree-To-Help-Evolve-Gameplay-For-The-Future.

Tctiger
02-07-2013, 07:34 AM
no we don't need roads we just need to be able to see the decorations again at least then we could laugh at peoples art work , no point buying roads that no one can see and there is no way i am buying loads of land to build roads when the next square is 34m lol

Fuzzyky
02-07-2013, 09:01 AM
Roads...... Seriously???? WTF is wrong with you ???

Hivesy
02-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I'd like ornamental fountains, but I also want to be able to choose between having a fairy or a mermaid in the middle.

Poopenshire
02-07-2013, 10:18 AM
Can the OP describe what he means by roads and how they would fuction or work? I have a feeling he means simple decorations to occupy space between buildings, but that seems to me to be just cosmetic.

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:32 AM
well theres roadblocks so i dont see why no roads

Jhenry02
02-07-2013, 11:21 AM
To be honest if decorations were visible, I would love roads. Think of the artistic and sophomoric possibilities!
Also, if there was a a waterpark! I would be all over that like white on rice. Although that new arctic mining rig looks like some sort of theme park.

-J

Vballmadam
02-07-2013, 01:04 PM
This is a war game guys! Do you need a humvee to drive from building to building too!