PDA

View Full Version : #33 in BfB & Winners in Every PvP - Whiskey Tango Foxtrot - 2 spots available

Kjctnorris
02-06-2013, 10:07 PM
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot has placed 80th, 45th, and now most recently 25th in the three PvP events, as well as a 33rd place finish in the Battle for Brazil. Members have received the faction raider, faction sub, and the latest faction drone as well as all of the top 100 prizes from Brazil.

The most impressive aspect, aside from winning prizes in all PvP events and top 100 in BfB, is we have done this while carrying minimal dead weight. We haven't grown at a fast pace and crammed members into the group who don't fit; we just recently decided to expand to 38. But the key is, we will only take members who are going to be a dedicated participant during every event as well as making daily contributions.

To add to that, we have a diverse group of players who are very active on the faction forums. Whether you want financial advice from an anonymous person on the Internet, make fun of people who are Red Sox or Yankee fans, argue about which service branch is better, or laugh at the people who willingly live in California, we do it all. Bottom line, we all just have a good time, and we won't tolerate those who detract from that, regardless of your stats, gold, or iph.

So, if you're a player who spends all day staring at the screen waiting for the energy bar to refill, post here or PM me and I will do my best to get back to you when I can. Providing as much detail as possible will likely give me more motivation to answer quickly as you will seem more serious. All players will be considered, but please be patient so we have the time to ensure we select the best two fits for our group.

Criteria that will help (but not required):
1: are you an @$$? If not, your chances go up immensely.
2: points scored in BfB (if you participated). If no BfB, describe how frequently you play and are willing to play as part of a faction.
3: level to stats ratio. Level isn't as important to us as someone who demonstrates they understand how to progress at a reasonable rate. Obviously, the higher levels with high stats will have an advantage to those who have high stats for a lower level, but this does not trump participation.
4: gold spender. Not a requirement as we have many members who aren't gold spenders or are light spenders.
5: iph. Not as critical as other factors, but it certainly helps to know you will be bringing in $5M/day instead of $5 per day.

Lastly, if you are accepted, note you will be expected to finish at a minimum in the top 2/3 of the faction in the Battle for Greenland or you are subject to dismissal.

Good luck to all interested parties.

Kjctnorris
02-07-2013, 05:25 AM
PM sent. Additional info required. Plus add your in game name if accepted.

Thanks.

Kjctnorris
02-07-2013, 10:39 AM
Max and Vix, PMs sent.

Kjctnorris
02-08-2013, 12:58 AM
Rid and Tig, PMs sent.

Kjctnorris
02-09-2013, 10:28 AM
Vix, we can't reserve a spot, but players come and go. If a spot is available after BfG, we can talk again then. Thanks for your interest.

Edit: all, we started our own faction's forum today. Please feel free to stop by and post there if you are interested. Website address is located in my signature.

Kjctnorris
02-09-2013, 02:04 PM
Member list is currently full. Thank you for your interest for all who applied. I'm sorry we don't have more slots currently. We will possibly upgrade again soon.

Really--> riley
02-10-2013, 12:12 PM
Greetings level 57 here 25k attack and 27k defense. Check me out 999 410 484. Presently growing my economy, presently at 270k. Will have major rank within a week. Light gold spender.

ThaBoom
02-28-2013, 07:21 AM
As temporary faction leader for Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, while our actual leader is participating in the real thing, I am looking to fill three spaces in our 46 member faction. We are currently recruiting and are growing fast, and while it is preferred that you are a gold user it is not mandatory. Exceptions will be made for the right person currently due to having to keep the balance between gold and none gold user in the faction to maintain a top ranking in next world domination Wink

Our Factions Bonuses currently are:
Health Regen: 26%
Air Att: 5%
Infantry Att: 5%
Infantry Def: 25%
Ground Def: 15%
Air Def: 15%
Sea Def: 10%
Building Def: 25%
Building output: 20%
Guild Member Increase 26

We have a few basic rules and you will go through 3 stages before you are a full member:

Donations:
We have a minimum donation requirement that is usually 4 times IPH per day or a 2 mil minimum, which ever is greater, that is specified by our leader. We do have breaks from donations after battles to rebuild your units if need be.
Most important to us is that you fit in to our faction by being a regular player (not just daily) all members in our faction check in every 1 or 2 hours and during events. We are mostly on all the hours we are awake.

The Process:
If you are accepted into the faction the first stage you go through is the interview, where every member is allowed to ask any question he or she feels that they need to ask to find out whether you fit in or not (this usually takes 24 hours)and I suggest that you be completely honest, after which all members vote whether to put you on trial or not. during this stage please DO NOT DONATE ANY CASH OR CONCRETE till the interview is over and you are on trial.

The trial period consists of two parts where you will have to prove yourself in the next PvP and Battle by scoring in top 2/3 of faction if this is achieved you will be a full member.
A few things about us:
We strongly believe in being fair and everything the faction wants to do is put up to a vote and is decided according to this vote not one person can decide what we are doing as a faction it is a majority decision.

We monitor every members activity and will notify anyone if there is no participation Smile
if there are any questions you can post here but make sure you include you IGN so that i can track who is asking what thank you and good luck.

Please visit this forum: http://whiskeytangofoxtrot.forumotion.com/t28-interested-in-your-faction