PDA

View Full Version : A Lil help please...

Yankster
02-06-2013, 09:36 PM
Can anyone help me with a couple questions that I can't seem to find answers for? I sent tickets in and haven't heard a thing...

1) I've been farming for units and maybe I'll receive one unit out of 8 completed missions with in the maps. I've done our 6000 missions and hardly receive units. Is this normal? Because as a quick test in the past couple of weeks I've done 1000 missions each showing a financial award and a unit. Out of those 1000 completed missions I've received 84 units... If the case was that a unit was awarded each time my stats should be considerably different, no? Or how can I tell if the faction bonuses are in effect it's as if they are not..

2) when I attack a rival my stats are 10k lower than what my profile shows and/or when I find a comparable rival with equal stats. When attacking/raiding their stats are 10k higher than what their profile displays and mine are 10k lower than my profile shows. I've recently noticed this. So theoretically it's as if I am attacking a player that is 20k stronger than I.

Any help input would be great...

Thanks Yankster

Q Raider
02-06-2013, 10:21 PM
(1) Go to the FAQ sticky (Hello Kitty's thread) at the top of this page.

Go to Maverick's master resource sheet and you will find all the information in relation to loot locations and drop rates.

(2) Short answer is you see your boosted stats versus their unboosted stats. From what I am experiencing some players are now coming in with double their raw stats on the results display. Presuming they are playing fair then this must be attributable to the faction bonuses in combination with their skill points and their own bases defences.

There is also a random multiplier applied to each side of the equation so the numbers do fluctuate.

Jhenry02
02-06-2013, 10:43 PM
What he said

Yankster
02-06-2013, 11:15 PM
You guys are the best... Thank you...seriously I appreciate your response...

Poops McGee
02-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Can someone post a link to Maverick's master resource sheet please?

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:31 AM
great answers thanks