PDA

View Full Version : Attack Allies

iamnasty
02-06-2013, 08:08 PM
Today is not my first time i accidentally attack one of my allies that has changed his in-game name as i am unaware of it. My allies inform that he had changed name and my allies. I went to my allies list and saw his new in-game name.
This is the second time within the last 24 hours that i accidentally attacked my allies that had changed their in-game name and the strange thing is after all these happened i went through my allies list and saw their new in-game name in my list

CJ, i thought we are suppose unable to attack our allies

cheers:D

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 08:11 PM
Yes, Gree must have changed this otherwise you cannot attack you buddies in WD events. Got it? That is why I never change my in-game name unless my evil twin brother has other idea. :D

iamnasty
02-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Yes, Gree must have changed this otherwise you cannot attack you buddies in WD events. Got it? That is why I never change my in-game name unless my evil twin brother has other idea. :D

I tried with other allies that did not change their in-game name and i can't attack. it seems if any of the allies changed their in-game name and even listed in the allies list BUT we can attack, this incident only can happened to allies changed their in-game name !!! look like a glitch !!!

cheers:D

JMC
02-06-2013, 08:53 PM
Just about all my allies show on my rivals list now for some reason. I tested it and when trying to attack them i get a too weak to attack message every time though.

What?
02-07-2013, 01:08 AM
I can attack allies and have (by accident). Also they report they cannot attack me back. When they try they get you cannot attack an ally. Seems like a good way to lose allies, I attack them, they want revenge, but cannot unless they drop me as an ally.

simpleman
02-07-2013, 02:35 AM
Weird, I started seeing allies come up on my rivals list and couldn't see my ally on my allies list. He was there because when I added his id again it said we were already neighbours!

Scorpiocmw1979
02-07-2013, 02:53 AM
This happens to me as well. Others in my faction have also had this issue! For me it had been going on for quite some time...2 months or so! Originally it started with just seeing them in the rivals list unable to attack, then has since progressed to me being able to raid and attack! I do not know if this is the same for others but when I go to their base and try to attack said avatar does not allow me to attack...odd one would think ;) With all this new fashion of changing names on a every other day basis I cruise in my UN-NAMED-BOAT now docking at all bases, as to see layout of base and comments for verification of attack orders ;)

Tournai
02-07-2013, 04:28 AM
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5954/krakenalliance2.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/46/krakenalliance2.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Something like this huh? During PvP, You can see who attackt me 6 min ago.