PDA

View Full Version : Gree... Do something/anything?!?

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 06:27 PM
Gree -

With all your NEW super stat crate, LEs, faction prizes and boss units you have severely devalued gold expenditures from past purchases. I understand it..really I do. It's all about the money.

Since the implementation of all these new super units, how about bringing something back to the game for the free, low, or medium spender. It has been requested many times but how about some new high stat in-game cash units???

In addition, I think Gree should resurrect some high end loot drops on the maps. Remove the nerfed drop rates and give the players back something to do in the game besides spending thousands of dollars. The units could have medium or high casualty rates but heck anything is better than NOTHING. Lets see the return of some seize tanks, wavebreakers, and hot zone helis. Lets see some NEW high end units added to ALL maps....not just the ones unlocked above level 150!

GIVE us something! The key word is give. The game doesn't have to always be about spending. Let your gold players battle each other and spend all the money their hearts desire. Give the rest of something to shoot for besides opening out wallets.

Regards,

Warz
02-06-2013, 06:39 PM
Iam with you bro ive spend over 6000$ us real money and now I have to spend more if I want to be in the pro league and I have to spend more each week if I want to keep up with noob rich kid

CplJC
02-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Iam with you bro ive spend over 6000$ us real money and now I have to spend more if I want to be in the pro league and I have to spend more each week if I want to keep up with noob rich kid:O lol I too agree..Is silly how is getting...

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 07:10 PM
:O lol I too agree..Is silly how is getting...

Silly is a great way to describe it!

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 07:46 PM
It is called inflation, Greedy learns it from the private entity Federal Reserve central bank. Get use to it, it is here to stay. ;)

Jhoemel
02-06-2013, 07:49 PM
Maybe there will be new high stat cash unit since the vault has a new upgrade now

CrankUpThatDiesel
02-06-2013, 10:35 PM
I think we should be able to sell our gold units with outdated stats for atleast half their value in gold..just like anyone can do with buildings...this is the least GREE could do for the people who helped fatten their pockets...

general_J
02-06-2013, 10:48 PM
I too hope gree gives something. Otherwise this ends up with less than a 1000 all gold playerz

procsyzarc
02-06-2013, 10:49 PM
Think this is bad look at the gap now in CC

Sillybeans
02-07-2013, 03:31 AM
With all the new IPH buildings HOPEFULLY they're planning on releasing content you can use your new moneyz on. That's at least what I suspect.

Idiokus
02-07-2013, 06:31 AM
Hello there buddy and all...Yup...Gree needs to add decent stat units that one can buy with ingame cash...both Modern War and Crime City are soon going to be unplayable if this doesn't happen soon! With all the new events, factions etc...

All the uber units running around something needs to be implemented so that free player and moderate gold spender can try to compete.

I mean really who buys units in store from CC? I feel sorry for those that do, cause soon they will reach a dead end be discouraged and stop playing.

In Modern War ingame cash units are worth nothing now...it takes time to aquire these units in the first place and after one manages to get a few at some point they no longer add up to your stats.

I hope that Gree will finally look into this and bring out some cash units and make their games playable for all. In the long run it will all become stale and impossible to play if nothing is done.

Yes...gold units bought in the past are devalued with all the new crates and LE...bring back some fairness give us access to buying good ingame cash units so we can play and try to compete. Or create a third ingame currency...a forum member had a great idea about perhaps implementing 'Silver' that one can aquire for ingame cash. Like BigD@wg states do something anything!!!! Great day to all...

Ps BigD@wg...Honey add on CC!! 196-624-381

BostonHammer
02-07-2013, 07:14 AM
I'm a free player that has seriously consider buying gold because enjoy the game but I doubt I will now becuase of the devaluation of gold over the past month of so.

Why bother buying gold now when I can wait until the next supercharged LE or crates. But wait, why buy those when I can wait for the next super-duper LE or crates. As a potential light/medium gold user it doesn't make sense. Thanks Gree for the devaluation and keeping me a free player.