PDA

View Full Version : Fake CJ?

iteachem
02-06-2013, 05:23 PM
Just noticed when I tried to send a pm to cj about not getting the latest event prize (supports response was not what i hoped for) that there is a fake CJ54 that comes up along side the real CJ

I caught it before I sent the message but I wanted to let you folks know to be careful with your pms. My message had a bunch of info including a ticket number so ....

http://i673.photobucket.com/albums/vv100/iteachemscience/a843cc7f87d09b3c401ad44daef588be_zps4319e125.jpg

jobadass
02-06-2013, 05:30 PM
I think there used to be a fake CCM too. I used to send him PMs all the time but never got a reply. ;)

iteachem
02-06-2013, 05:46 PM
I think there used to be a fake CCM too. I used to send him PMs all the time but never got a reply. ;)

Funny...I have sent a few to CJ and gotten replies...he is usually pretty good, but I hadn't seen the fake version of him before

SoccerStud
02-06-2013, 05:55 PM
That's because he was banned. I remember it, but I don't know how long ago. If you try to find him in the members list (I tried) he isn't there. I think he was removed but I have no idea why he would show up as a option of a pm

On further research, every single person who was banned or removed from the forum shows up as an option for a pm

Charlie Boy
02-06-2013, 06:04 PM
On further research, every single person who was banned or removed from the forum shows up as an option for a pm

Even enahs?

iteachem
02-06-2013, 06:36 PM
That's because he was banned. I remember it, but I don't know how long ago. If you try to find him in the members list (I tried) he isn't there. I think he was removed but I have no idea why he would show up as a option of a pm

I didn't try to sent the PM so didn't look any further but with the proliferation of accounts over the weekends I guess due diligence needs to be met.. it wouldn't take much to have a mistake