PDA

View Full Version : How about a little compensation? :)

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 04:37 PM
I see couple of crate units using my name. Granted they didn't use my new spelling but I used to have it spelled that way. How about throwing a couple of those units my way since you're using my name? Lol :)

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 05:08 PM
What ya think CJ?? :)

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 05:51 PM
Hoe about a lot of compensation. Especally for those who were buying heavily since December. This is just crazy. I have already submitted an iTunes complaint.

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 05:58 PM
Hoe about a lot of compensation. Especally for those who were buying heavily since December. This is just crazy. I have already submitted an iTunes complaint.

Well I was mainly talking about the units with my name or what was previously my name "BigDog". I am not sure exactly what you mean unless you are are talking about the super duper jacked up stats?

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 06:01 PM
The stats have made all my purchases worthless. The hackers, too numerous to count using a skill point hack that was reported back in July. The plst edit hack was back. Hackers can reaccess.their old accounts even after being banned, yes they can, as well as create new ones. The energy hack is still there too. Tell me where my value is anymore?

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 06:06 PM
The stats have made all my purchases worthless. The hackers, too numerous to count using a skill point hack that was reported back in July. The plst edit hack was back. Hackers can reaccess.their old accounts even after being banned, yes they can, as well as create new ones. The energy hack is still there too. Tell me where my value is anymore?

I wrote a thread about the devaluation about a month ago. I know how you feel. Everything I have bought or paid to achieve in past... My LE sets, Epic Boss units, gold money buildings are all for nothing. LEs and boss units are completely nerfed with the new super stat units. My gold buildings while still good for cash output serve little purpose now in comparison to anniversary centers and arctic mining rigs.

My place in this game may come to an end in the near future. Factions are nothing more than auction events and im not willing to spend 1000 dollars a month to play in a top ten faction. There isn't much purpose .... Not much to look forward to any longer.

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 07:38 PM
Wow this has not been deleted yet....

soulnmysole
02-06-2013, 07:46 PM
Big Dog is literally one of the most generic nicknames ever, it was bound to be used. I'm sure there are 3000 other "Big Dogs" playing MW.

Alaska Ken
02-06-2013, 08:04 PM
Big Dog is literally one of the most generic nicknames ever, it was bound to be used. I'm sure there are 3000 other "Big Dogs" playing MW.Yes, but luckily only one BigD@wg! 😊

BigD@wg
02-07-2013, 08:53 AM
ha if you all get compensation for Gree using your names submitted I should get compensation for the faction/alliance idea i posted back in may 2012, granted it wasnt detailed exactly 100% like it is now but still was an idea!

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?31158-What-do-you-guys-want-in-the-next-update&p=251389&viewfull=1#post251389

While it would be nice the whole thread was really a joke! Just having a little fun. Most if not all my current fun comes from the forum. The games have become somewhat stale as all new functionality requires tons of real money to improve stats or to be a viable competitor in faction play. Coming from a reformed gold buyer, about all that's left to do is quit. Lol!

Cmputrgbln
02-07-2013, 08:56 AM
of course, it doesn't hurt to ask either. ;) Worst that can happen is Gree ignores you. Best case scenario, they actually gives you something! :cool:

Kara T
02-07-2013, 09:01 AM
The compromise, would to be able to sell back the old gold units to Gree for credit......a kind of trade-in program.

It could have a requirement of having to have owned the unit for a certain period of time before you could sell it back.....say 4 months or more. Otherwise one could just sell back any non-rares they got in the crates or LE, instantly and keep buying the set again to see if you have better luck.....

BigD@wg
02-07-2013, 10:22 AM
The compromise, would to be able to sell back the old gold units to Gree for credit......a kind of trade-in program.

It could have a requirement of having to have owned the unit for a certain period of time before you could sell it back.....say 4 months or more. Otherwise one could just sell back any non-rares they got in the crates or LE, instantly and keep buying the set again to see if you have better luck.....

I really like this idea but I suspect it would get viewed as cutting into profits. The current structure plays on the psychology of free, light, medium, and heavy spenders. Some free, light, and medium spenders see this an opportunity to drastically increase stats at a rate much faster than it was with previous gold purchases. Heavy gold spenders might think that people are gaining ground on them and must continue to upgrade their armies with these newer higher stat units.

If they allowed a trade-in then previous gold spenders could boost stats without having to shell out tons of additional funds. Great idea for players but I see no incentive for Gree to give into this concept. Under the current structure, everyone must continue to fork over the cash.

This whole game is EGO driven. If you let your ego drive your decisions, then you will continue to spend. I feel I have made the right decision in that no matter how much fun it was...it is not worth another dime. :)