PDA

View Full Version : Vault capacity raised!

KhalDrogo
02-06-2013, 03:57 PM
It appears vault capacity has been raised. Just upgraded it to 15 mil vault protected. Not sure where it caps off?

Web323
02-06-2013, 03:58 PM
How long to upgrade?

Ajk
02-06-2013, 03:59 PM
Beat me to it. I just noticed this also.

KhalDrogo
02-06-2013, 04:01 PM
168 hours. Just in time for Battle of Greenland :)

atretes1
02-06-2013, 04:24 PM
not on mine Android of course.

Ph4ntom Stranger
02-06-2013, 04:31 PM
not on mine Android of course.

We have to wait a couple hours. CJ has told us this because of how the programs are structured. Be patient they will come.

Edit: didn't even take 2 hours my android already got new data set and vault is upgrading :)

PsychoTTi
02-06-2013, 04:39 PM
Bang on. Somebody up there was listening. Only 3 mill to upgrade isn't bad. Long time to wait though

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 06:05 PM
Finally someone takes note in the Greedland. I appeal to the greedy dude so many times on this, no point of having upgrade cost at 20mil when the vault is only 10mil strong. :D I hope they up the limit to 50mil.

Now give me more much stronger cash Infantry units to balance the game.

Warz
02-06-2013, 06:44 PM
I got the upgrade on my android way before my ihpone 4 or 5

vorm
02-06-2013, 06:58 PM
This sucks. It was hard enough to find people over the vault limit before, and now it will be even worse. Let's just rename the game to "Modern Camp".

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 07:02 PM
This sucks. It was hard enough to find people over the vault limit before, and now it will be even worse. Let's just rename the game to "Modern Camp".

Stop being a parasite to the society, build your own economy, dude! :D

General Soviet
02-06-2013, 07:16 PM
I am bittersweet about this. It's good how I can protect more cash now, but raiding cash will be more difficult. Oh well, didn't do it much, anyway, haha.

leek_info
02-06-2013, 07:28 PM
My week was crappy until I saw the increase button lit up next to the 10,000,000. Holy sh*t Gree that is awesome. Now, I hate to complain when something so awesome just happen but I think people should be rewarded for leveling up. Like if you reach level 100 then you can increase your vault max. It will make Campers pay a cost for not leveling up. I would still like to see the Upgrade 2 buildings at once as a Reward for dedicated players. After all, I've played this game for a year and still don't think I would be able to upgrade all buildings for another year.

soulnmysole
02-06-2013, 08:17 PM
I think people should be rewarded for leveling up. Like if you reach level 100 then you can increase your vault max. It will make Campers pay a cost for not leveling up.
Do you not receive skill points for every level up? Do you not unlock level dependent unit and money buildings? Do you not unlock new map locations?

Wow! What a remarkably silly comment to make. How can you say, "I hate to complain", then say something as nit picky and petty as that. To me it seems like you're just looking for something to complain about.

Sepi
02-06-2013, 08:20 PM
This was great news, thanks for the info KhalDrogo!

VileDoom
02-06-2013, 08:58 PM
I'm lovin this.

Captian Awesome
02-06-2013, 09:27 PM
Let the good to times roll! I wonder what the max is? Ferr probably has an answer to this. Hahah :)

stephen2013
02-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Why would Ferr want to spend gold on vault expansions, much less vault his cash lol...

Speed ump
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Because even the lowly termite can bring down the grandest of homes.

mickymacirl
02-07-2013, 12:48 AM
i think its 100m, im up to 60m

VileDoom
02-07-2013, 12:59 AM
i think its 100m, im up to 60m

Lol? If this is true.

HGF69
02-07-2013, 01:00 AM
Its gonna make those arctic rigs more reachable.

mickymacirl
02-07-2013, 01:16 AM
Lol? If this is true.

yes its true...

James_mac
02-07-2013, 01:24 AM
Worst idea ever. Hardly anybody is over vault as it is. No point attacking now seen as you won't get anything from it.

dads
02-07-2013, 01:36 AM
On one hand its works when you are going for a big up grade on the other It's made the game a campers paradise.
can't have it both ways thou so it's really down to what you prefer.

VileDoom
02-07-2013, 01:37 AM
I would have been content with an increase to 15 million, 20 at the most.

simpleman
02-07-2013, 02:17 AM
if 15m takes a week to build how long will 100m? 1 year? :p

Sepi
02-07-2013, 02:34 AM
This vault increase indeed is interesting in-game tactics wise. I bet that raids become more frequent than usual, but on the other hand, will it reduce the number of attacks players deliver to each other to accomplish Force Degradition missions as you canīt "milk" anyone from their cash and 2000 Valor per mission isnīt much of a reward to many players.

I hope that they introduce some raid-based missions to the game, for example, "Raid 20 times enemy Electric Power Plant".

Mcdoc
02-07-2013, 03:16 AM
Wow Micky - let us know when you reach the NEW Limit :) (I'm requesting a PM since I don't read the forums much any more thanks to all the trolls)

hombre
02-07-2013, 03:20 AM
another money ploy (c) gree. costs a vault to instantly have it. probably 4-5 to max it before bfg.

Sam @
02-07-2013, 03:26 AM
With the anniversary buildings and arctic rig, income has definitely increased. I'm curious too on how high the vault has increased!

HGF69
02-07-2013, 03:30 AM
All this brings me back full circle, how long will the arctic rigs be available for? Still don't think we have an answer

Grand Overlord
02-07-2013, 05:20 AM
Worst idea ever. Hardly anybody is over vault as it is. No point attacking now seen as you won't get anything from it.

I completely aGree. World Domination has made this game interesting again. Temporary buildings pushing players over vault was the icing on the cake.

Oh well, at least we still have the cake (and I'm gonna eat it too).

Ssne
02-07-2013, 06:09 AM
I completely agree. World Domination has made this game interesting again. Temporary buildings pushing players over vault was the icing on the cake.

I agree - I'd like there to be no vault, or maybe a very small vault of 2-5M. Spend your cash and/or build your defenses....all attacks could have a positive outcome.

badvoc0
02-07-2013, 07:14 AM
Definitely a good thing, now we can save for the big builds without having to walk around with a truck load of cash on hand!

Thief
02-07-2013, 07:35 AM
Wow Really 100 Million?

I Really wish this Was Tiered.
Lvl 50-20 Million
Lvl 75-30 Million
Lvl 100-50 Million
Lvl 150- 75 Million
Lvl 200-100 Million.

It's exciting trying to go over vault. It forces you to use Strategies like que up PVE to collect. Big collection timings etc etc. As you get into the higher levels i understand it gets that much more difficult...but i can never Find good cash targets as it is....This will just mean there is no reason to go over vault until they release a building that cost 250 Million.

Jhoemel
02-07-2013, 07:41 AM
This vault increase indeed is interesting in-game tactics wise. I bet that raids become more frequent than usual, but on the other hand, will it reduce the number of attacks players deliver to each other to accomplish Force Degradition missions as you canīt "milk" anyone from their cash and 2000 Valor per mission isnīt much of a reward to many players.

I hope that they introduce some raid-based missions to the game, for example, "Raid 20 times enemy Electric Power Plant".

Something will come sepi. Just wait for it :)

Great_wall2
02-07-2013, 09:00 AM
I would assume that all vault upgrades beyond 10 million will remain 168 hours as that has seemed to be the ceiling on upgrade times for vaults for a long time (no pun intended ;)) leading up to 10 mil. Unless you use gold to instantly complete of course, which is what I am assuming other players have done.

Ranger4Life
02-07-2013, 09:12 AM

I agree. It would be nice if they would bring the Limited Time Quests to MW. This would keep so many people from camping and also gives great indestructible units to all players. Even for the free players that are willing to level up.

pick_sax
02-07-2013, 09:28 AM
with things as they currently are, i don't get over 300k for an attack and risk the loss of multi-mill units.

so maybe i can hit 10x for a yield of 3m losing 10m in units. a net of -7m. that's just some kind of messed up math in my book.

lately, even with a high level infirmary and a faction casualty reduction, even when i win battles with overwhelming strength as reported in the combat screen... i still loose more than i make most times.

seems like it will reduce the game to:

1) gold armies
2) playing boss style events where you can't really lose anything
3) camping
4) the monthly visit of the war - all other time spend getting ready for the next

Idiokus
02-07-2013, 09:48 AM
I'm pleased with this!!! Finally we can upgrade our vaults. For those that are not happy about this...one thing left to do build your own economy! All this makes sense now at least if you collect your two Artic Rigs the same day...one does not go over the vault.

@ All those that don't build buildings and focus only on stats or can't be bothered to collect. No worries there will always be peeps over the vault limit...well done Gree!!

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:35 AM
i hope they raised it to at least 50 mil

HGF69
02-07-2013, 11:38 AM
It goes to 100 mill.

Ericinico
02-07-2013, 11:56 AM
It goes to 100 mill.Got a screenshot?

CJ54
02-07-2013, 12:42 PM

We're aware of that potential, which is one of the reasons we were holding off (to maintain balance). With cash being the medium for the new limited time buildings and the faction boosts though, people are walking around with a lot more cash these days. We'll keep an eye on it, though.

FWIW, this was one of a good number of "people have been asking for this for a long while" that was largely held up by the work that went into factions. Now that factions/WD is in the game and we're smoothing out some of the bumps there, you guys will be seeing some things that people have commonly asked for.

Thief
02-07-2013, 12:59 PM
We're aware of that potential, which is one of the reasons we were holding off (to maintain balance). With cash being the medium for the new limited time buildings and the faction boosts though, people are walking around with a lot more cash these days. We'll keep an eye on it, though.

FWIW, this was one of a good number of "people have been asking for this for a long while" that was largely held up by the work that went into factions. Now that factions/WD is in the game and we're smoothing out some of the bumps there, you guys will be seeing some things that people have commonly asked for.

Thanks for the update CJ.
Did you happen to ever see the "Silver Currency". You should look into it as an option.
Of course i'm sure you've seen the request for better cash units as well.

~Thief

NakedCherryPie
02-07-2013, 01:11 PM

FWIW, this was one of a good number of "people have been asking for this for a long while" that was largely held up by the work that went into factions. Now that factions/WD is in the game and we're smoothing out some of the bumps there, you guys will be seeing some things that people have commonly asked for.Kudos CJ and team.
I hope to be able to sort inventory some way, it's a pain when you have over 30k units to sort through.

mwmark
02-07-2013, 01:16 PM
I'm pleased with this!!! Finally we can upgrade our vaults. For those that are not happy about this...one thing left to do build your own economy!

I'm not happy about it, i have a strong economy. This game is called Modern WAR, not Modern Farmville, if you don't want your money stolen, build an army.

elangomatt
02-07-2013, 01:53 PM
I'm not happy about it, i have a strong economy. This game is called Modern WAR, not Modern Farmville, if you don't want your money stolen, build an army.

Kinda funny that you mention Farmville since those of us who have overvaulted feel like we're getting farmed by stronger players. And the "build an army" defense should really say "buy an army" since a cash built army really stands no chance against an army bought with lots of gold units.

All that being said, I think a 100 million vault is going overboard. It would have been a dramatic change to the game going to a 25 million vault, I never imagined that the vault size would ever go as high as 100 million.

Jhenry02
02-07-2013, 01:58 PM
I like it!

Adacus71
02-07-2013, 02:15 PM
I completely aGree. World Domination has made this game interesting again. Temporary buildings pushing players over vault was the icing on the cake.

nOOb here. I think the vault increase might have something to do with people paying real money for a vault of cash, only to lose it to a raid.

It's definitely a way to generate revenue for Gree, too. Meh, I haven't seen anyone over vault in 2 months. I like the "Raid Missions" idea that was spoken to earlier in this thread.

Plux
02-07-2013, 02:50 PM
Absolutely fantastic news. My team mates in Nelson's Victory are very happy with this. Tipping my Hat at General Davie and the rest of the amazing team for such a wonderful Faction. Thank you guys and gals.
Plux

mitch1029
02-07-2013, 03:10 PM
It goes to 100 mill.

Thanks for sharing!! What were the upgrade increments? 5m increments right up to 100m or did they gradually rise? (15m, 25m, 50m, 100m for example)

IlliniFan1
02-07-2013, 03:49 PM
Thank you GREE

<3 Hz
02-07-2013, 04:02 PM
Relax, $15 mil is peanuts, there will still be many good opportunities for raiding. At one point I was holding onto $840,000,000 lol

BigD@wg
02-07-2013, 04:53 PM
Thanks Gree! Have to say I love this addition as I have requested it many times. Now all we need are some better cash units and some new high end loot on the maps :)

Jean marc
02-07-2013, 06:30 PM

Cj,

just can't wait to see all the new stuff.

Thank you

Ericinico
02-07-2013, 08:31 PM
Cj,just can't wait to see all the new stuff.Thank youEspecially units. CASH units.

General Maximus
02-07-2013, 10:38 PM
Especially units. CASH units.

Agreed! Thanks CJ, and I can't wait to see high end cash units! Like increase the Advanced Air Base to a Level 10 and give a 100 attack/85 defense fighter jet.

Chuck Nuts
02-10-2013, 12:32 PM

@CJ: How exactly does Gree plan to "keep an eye on it"? The new vault size, the new big cash buildings and the free daily scratchers will inherently encourage players to camp.... so what is there to keep an eye on? What is Gree going to do when you find the lower levels of the game completely blockaded by campers with $100mil vaults and massive armies built with cash units and free scratcher winnings? PvP is going to become irrelevant in the game because gold players will have invulnerable golden armies and free players will have no reason to battle because they can just store everything that they need to build any building that they want in their impenetrable vaults.

In reference to the "people have been asking for this for a long while" argument: People have always been asking for a free ride, that doesn't mean that you should give it to them! I would love to buy stocks that provide lots of income and no risk of losses, but they stock market is not going to give it to me just because I have been asking for a long while. The amount of time that people beg for an easy option to avoid having to develop any real skill or talent does not make their request any more valid. There are plenty of free players who have developed strategies and skills to EARN the cash to buy the new buildings... giant vaults are an insult to the players who have worked hard to earn their big buildings in a hostile environment.

If someone wants to build massive income with little or no risk then they should go play Sim City...the new version has WAY better graphics and playability than anything that Gree has ever produced. The risk of losing cash is the only motivation for people to build their military forces. Giant vaults are going to ruin a crucial dynamic of this game.

Maybe the next step to undermine the fundamental entertainment value of the game should be to automatically deposit all building income directly into our vaults... just like my paycheck gets direct deposited into my bank account every month. That way the campers won't even have to be bothered to log in every few hours to collect the money from their buildings and no one will have to worry about those pesky building raids anymore. (this is sarcasm, just in case it wasn't obvious enough)

...If I start asking for direct deposit now, then how long do I have to wait to meet the "long while" criteria to be implemented by Gree?

...I have been asking for an Android version of this game that doesn't lock up literally every 3 to 5 minutes. My first request of this nature was over 10 months ago, so how many more months until Android players will get some developer resources applied to address what we have been asking for a long while?

The only possible way that $100mil vaults will not undermine this game is if you start releasing a bunch of buildings and cash units that cost $200mil or more. Please start the "long while" timer on this request right away because its too late to take back the $100mil vaults now that they are released.

I only rant because I love this game and I hate to see it get ruined by pandering to the masses. Please fix the fundamental flaws of the software before dedicating any more resources to tinkering with major gameplay elements.

Kind regards.

nic4msu
02-10-2013, 03:58 PM
There is another solution to the so called camping problem -- don't unlock the vault upgrades above $10 mil until a player has reached level 130 a/k/a whale territory. At that point the kind of camping you fear is over. Honestly I don't think successful campers really need the higher vaults anyway - their strategy works just fine for them even when they go over-vault because they are so strong for their level & the other strong players on that level are likewise campers (unless I misunderstand how camping works).

BigD@wg
02-10-2013, 04:38 PM
@chuck nuts & nic4msu

This will steer slightly off topic but why do people think camping exists? I don't think anyone understands it. The reason campers exist is because of the stupid whale zone and the way it works. If Gree didn't allow visibility down to L130 then people would not be forced to camp. The visibility of levels should remain consistent throughout the game. 1-5 levels of visibility is all that is needed.

This is a major step in the right direction for balancing the playing field. Yes it creates other problems for some but maybe those people ought to start building their own economy. You can still PVP for wins and losses. That's all that happens in real wars....wins an losses. How many armies get hundreds of thousands of dollars every time they attack an enemy?!

I am a camper. One day I won't be a camper. I camp so that when I do decide to enter whale zone I can maintain a cash army. People can attack me all day long every day and I will be able to replace my losses. That's the way the game should work!

If you want to know what ruined the game then I shall enlighten. campers or vaults didnt ruin this game. The game was ruined by gold. Gold is the problem in this game. Yes I understand the company needs a profit but it should have been a subscription based game all along. The fact that people can buy their mega stats is the problem.

nic4msu
02-10-2013, 05:43 PM
Big Dawg, I agree .. & for the record, I see absolutely nothing wrong with camping (that's why I called it a "so called camping problem"), it's just too slow for a primary player strategy for my taste. I might very well decide to drop one of my LLPs from Faction play and camp, though. They've already leveled too fast due to the one PvP. I can only imagine what Greenland will do to them.

I don't think campers are the ones who really need the higher vault since the risk of losing it all isn't very great if you are camping at a low enough level. It's those at level 130 & above who need it most - thus my suggestion to tie it to the level.

I hadn't yet discovered these forums my first time through, so I was blindsided when I hit level 130. I didn't even have my vault maxed yet! Gree could ease us into it ... Maybe levels 120 -140 are viewable by up to level 160 (or even 175), to give fair warning, THEN throw you to the big whales when you hit 140.

BigD@wg
02-10-2013, 05:52 PM
Big Dawg, I agree .. & for the record, I see absolutely nothing wrong with camping (that's why I called it a "so called camping problem"), it's just too slow for a primary player strategy for my taste. I might very well decide to drop one of my LLPs from Faction play and camp, though. They've already leveled too fast due to the one PvP. I can only imagine what Greenland will do to them.

I don't think campers are the ones who really need the higher vault since the risk of losing it all isn't very great if you are camping at a low enough level. It's those at level 130 & above who need it most - thus my suggestion to tie it to the level.

I hadn't yet discovered these forums my first time through, so I was blindsided when I hit level 130. I didn't even have my vault maxed yet! Gree could ease us into it ... Maybe levels 120 -140 are viewable by up to level 160 (or even 175), to give fair warning, THEN throw you to the big whales when you hit 140.

I read ya bud. The only thing I would like to see is the whale zone raised. If they think the rivals list needs to be a little more open then instead of 1-5 range make it 10-25 all the way up. L175-200 should be the whale zone. No way a L200 should be able to attack a L130.

Elvis Himself
02-10-2013, 06:40 PM
These new limited time buildings are better than all other money buildings combined. Upgrading this new monster economy requires going over vault (10m, 100m whatever) every time. To remain competitive in this new landscape going over vault is required.

Chuck Nuts
02-11-2013, 05:16 AM
I am 100% in agreement with you about the problems at level 130 and that should be addressed in any one of several excellent ways. However, one injustice does not justify screwing up other aspects of the game. The giant vault takes a lot of the challenge and fun out of the game and it will impair many people's strategy for playing the game.

I don't care if people want to camp.... if they have the patience for it then that's great for them. The problem that I see with campers and this giant vault and new buildings situation is the fact that a player can sit at level 10 and camp until they have $100mil vault and all the high dollar buildings, then progress through all of the levels with an outrageous advantage over all of the competition. When they originally setup this game they put level requirements for all of the buildings and the best units... just like any other video game where they never let a low level player have the best weapons/gear/bonuses/etc. The fact that there are no level limits on the giant vaults and the big income buildings is effectively nullifying just about every other aspect of the game.

There are many strategies of gameplay... camp and build your income, raid and attack others for income, spend money on gold, etc. The large vaults are a significant advantage for the campers and it will put a strangle-hold on players who attack and raid as their primary source of income. If you think that is OK, then you should go play Sim City instead of a war game. The "problem" with campers is when they have a significant advantage then you can expect more and more people to be doing it and this will ultimately result in a blockade at the mid levels that new players essentially cannot get through without camping.

Believe it or not, the risk of losing what you have worked to build is what makes this game fun and challenging; no risk = no fun

Imagine playing a game of chess with your king protected by an impenetrable forcefield... not much of a game anymore, is it?

The game is only fun when there is some form of "natural selection" or "food chain" and you have to climb your way up from the bottom using strategy and skill (or real money). By allowing even the lowest level players to buy super income buildings and protect their income with giant vaults then Gree might as well just go ahead and remove all of the normal buildings from the store because in reality they are just a distraction for new players who don't realize how much advantage there is to camping, upgrading vaults and only buying the limited edition buildings.

Giving players a better way to hide is not a good thing for a war game.

None the less, it is done so there's no use ranting about it much more. In lieu of repealing the giant vaults, I really agree with the suggestion that they should instate some level requirements for the different stages of vault size. They already limit the maximum amount of money that a player can lose per defeat at the lower levels, so this would just be an extension of that philosophy.

I'll stop ranting and put in a ticket with the recommendation for level requirements on the vault levels. Then I will wait for a "long while" to see if it gets implemented. Meanwhile I will adapt my gameplay to assume that I will soon be unable to attack rivals for cash as a supplement to my income. There aren't many other good reasons to attack rivals, so I expect that this game will transform into peaceful camping sessions between World Domination battles.

Kind regards.

yulei0229
02-23-2013, 10:07 PM
It is nice to increase the vault capacity.
I don't think it will make people camp.
Those camping people can hardly join a strong faction and get the prize in the battle.
That will be a big loss.

Octavian
02-24-2013, 07:50 AM
Yea, please stop whining about camping. Mostly, the people whining about camping are the ones who spend tons of $$$$ on the game to have an advantage and dominate weaker players. Sorry, some of us want to be able to play the game casually and not invest real money.

JFOX
02-24-2013, 07:09 PM
UNITED WE STAND

Please add me: 909205206
Level: 126
Allies: 1989
Attack: 68297
Defense: 69128

If your looking to be part of a great team, please join the United States of Texico. With only 14 members we finished 2034. Our faction is laid back with a friendly attosphere without demands and rules. Each member contributes and donates as they can. Come join us, be a part of a team where your opinion matters, where your voice is heard. 975498211

All of thes ID's were active on 2-24-2013. Please take time to add each of them.

206-678-438

915-396-440

468-413-383

486-123-272

294-173-478

710-924-056

781-598-721

780-177-063

117-703-032

792-651-516

334-775-068

715-503-180

965-738-343

414-482-244

754-911-813

631-142-772

429-734-831

400-464-685

870-894-791

954-357-770

157-425-742

543-153-906

189-317-714

617-336-237

947-389-335

200-091-183

667-627-604

587-907-878

357-937-878

823-735-192

756-229-853

495-814-147

441-886-114

363-077-274

129-502-434

627-818-429

343-100-680

701-160-600

173-585-979

368-671-689

745-989-395

791-719-049

612-992-358

683-006-000

477-574-204

705-104-592

816-799-344

136-549-728

734-497-774

523-409-625

518-140-512

860-388-736

956-470-515

633-784-527

856-921-690

711-355-123

591-690-479

486-585-437

337-692-789

109-394-323

455-945-940

447-209-585

389-145-640

437-314-319

289-006-915

957-967-367

413-312-906

872-066-641

987-824-674

779-557-449

511-634-417

286-806-721

462-172-459

491-921-918

640-783-700

162-538-836

170-724-152

716-953-188

938-834-394

879-196-674

776-663-174

818-076-461

214-113-957

899-410-968

941-289-590

703-845-798

513-416-402

639-052-913

104-379-925

719-623-378

739-888-809

900-817-676

207-204-891

699-324-819

602-454-404

787-695-909

215-792-479

202-932-849

449-188-504

Bart
02-24-2013, 07:15 PM
@chuck nuts & nic4msu

This will steer slightly off topic but why do people think camping exists? I don't think anyone understands it. The reason campers exist is because of the stupid whale zone and the way it works. If Gree didn't allow visibility down to L130 then people would not be forced to camp. The visibility of levels should remain consistent throughout the game. 1-5 levels of visibility is all that is needed.

This is a major step in the right direction for balancing the playing field. Yes it creates other problems for some but maybe those people ought to start building their own economy. You can still PVP for wins and losses. That's all that happens in real wars....wins an losses. How many armies get hundreds of thousands of dollars every time they attack an enemy?!

I am a camper. One day I won't be a camper. I camp so that when I do decide to enter whale zone I can maintain a cash army. People can attack me all day long every day and I will be able to replace my losses. That's the way the game should work!

If you want to know what ruined the game then I shall enlighten. campers or vaults didnt ruin this game. The game was ruined by gold. Gold is the problem in this game. Yes I understand the company needs a profit but it should have been a subscription based game all along. The fact that people can buy their mega stats is the problem.

There is no more whale zone after level 130, Gree fixed it last week. Check your rival list again. You are limited to 2 to 3 levels within your level. I am a beta tester, that was how I was been told.

CplJC
02-24-2013, 07:38 PM
There is no more whale zone after level 130, Gree fixed it last week. Check your rival list again. You are limited to 2 to 3 levels within your level. I am a beta tester, that was how I was been told.I have noticed some difference.. GOod job if that is so..Please look into Defense turrets doing anything.thanks.

Wai
02-24-2013, 08:32 PM
All they need to do is to create a playground for the top levels and reduce the view to your level, one level below and also one level above if under L200. They can do that. They can do that at any level.

Bart
02-24-2013, 09:54 PM
All they need to do is to create a playground for the top levels and reduce the view to your level, one level below and also one level above if under L200. They can do that. They can do that at any level.

That was the problem, some powerful group (I would not rather not to mention) says there were not a lot of targets to hit, so Gree changed to make them happy.

Wai
02-24-2013, 10:10 PM
That powerful group was right. That's why I say build playgrounds for the upper levels at their level. Add all the buildings and anything else. The occasional unit thrown in to make it even more attractive; anything. It would then allow the view to be restricted to generally one above and one below which puts people on an even footing. Most upper levels would much rather hit the playgrounds. Playgrounds wouldn't be identified as such. You wouldnt know the difference. It's a workaround for lack of opposition in upper levels to keep people who have achieved, interested. In fact more interested. If you want the playground rewards that they get, then come on up to the 'show'.