PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a few more members for a top 1,000 team

gwmac
02-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Hi,

I am the faction leader for the SEC Faction. It is called that because it started off as SEC football fans but in reality we don't care which team you like or even if you like football at all. We are an active but laid back group that really just enjoy playing.

We finished around 650 in the Brazil event and that was only with 16 active players. For Greenland we expect to do far better since we booted the dead weight.

Right now we have 23/28 members.

health Regen bonus @ +14%
Infantry Defense @ +10%
Air Defense @ +5%
Sea Defense @ +5%
Building Defense @ +25%
Guild Increase +8

Like I said, we finished around 650th place in Brazil. I can't remember exactly but if you have that list you can confirm that.

We have plenty of concrete blocks for forts but more is always welcome. We also have a lot of cash ready to buy another bonus.

We are looking for players with a minimum of 30k attack & defense and who can donate daily around 1M or more. Obviously the higher the better. But also equally important we need someone who will actively post in our faction forum and who will be active during the Greenland campaign. We have a pretty good strategy that worked well but requires a player to know what their role is during the fighting.

So if you are interested, here is our faction ID. Just join us and no need to donate anything at all the first day. Introduce yourself in our faction forum and if we click then you stay. I do not boot active players and do not make demands or threats. Very laid back but active faction. So if this sounds like a good fit, check us out. Thanks.

969-784-453

gwmac
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Unlike other factions that make you jump through hoops and interview you as if you were trying to apply to Harvard, you don't need to do that for us. Just use our faction number above and send an invite. DO NOT DONATE anything the first day. Look around and see if our faction is a good fit or not. Then introduce yourself on the faction forum.

I will let you know if you are a good fit or not before you donate anything at all. Then as long as you stay active you will never be booted. Even weaker players that would be willing to do power attacks can be useful but we would also love to have some strong players as well with a 60,000+ attack score.

We are almost certain to finish in the top 1,000 again and so you can join late but get some nice rewards. Hope to see your request soon. Thanks for your time.

gwmac
02-06-2013, 02:33 PM
I found the list. We finished 652

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthread.php?44897-World-Domination-Complete-Winners-List

Twizmeister
03-08-2013, 01:17 PM
This Faction is a really awesome team. We don't ask too much of our teammates. We talk to each other and share ideas and opinions. If you want a great team and not have to worry about drama, this is the team for you.

4Nik8R
03-10-2013, 07:42 AM
I don't meet your minimun stat requirements, BUT I have 12k wd points in current faction. We are currently 540th and we are only using bout 15/32 players.