PDA

View Full Version : Gree please stop the retaliatory strikes

NASCAR
02-06-2013, 01:17 PM
Retaliatory raids and attacks by individuals after battles is unfair to lower tiered individuals. We now have 165 levels raiding level 45's as an example because the battle attacks show up in the news/report for revenge or attack. Those of us with honor and respect for how the game is played has forbidden it within their individual factions but many are still continuing the process. In normal game play if attacked/raided fair game for sure but one doesn't see a level 20 and a level 150 interacting in normal game raid/attacks. V/r Col Pete faction AAC 560312436

Jahootie
02-06-2013, 01:22 PM
Toughen up soldier .....some time you got to pay, and it looks like its your day.....got my ass kicked big time during faction war...was totally unable to save.....just spend like a drunken sailor, but you know what sometimes I whacked a guy thirty levels up on me, guess it goes both ways

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Retaliatory raids and attacks by individuals after battles is unfair to lower tiered individuals. We now have 165 levels raiding level 45's as an example because the battle attacks show up in the news/report for revenge or attack. Those of us with honor and respect for how the game is played has forbidden it within their individual factions but many are still continuing the process. In normal game play if attacked/raided fair game for sure but one doesn't see a level 20 and a level 150 interacting in normal game raid/attacks. V/r Col Pete faction AAC 560312436

Gree can't save you, little feller.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOXZxNfOyk96Kku2gS7K59gjgImDHqv yskFVB2nkdYFhi6BQ-7GQ

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS7djgK3GTd5SII2JIOcoyEFtiEBHZ4Z 4pQmGU0HY45WQoDwnt7

Baraka
02-06-2013, 04:11 PM
Man up dude. It's war !!

Archer59
02-06-2013, 05:40 PM
It's a loophole that CJ is aware of and is working on.

Q Raider
02-06-2013, 05:43 PM
Man up dude. It's war !!

But even war has rules.....and within the context of this game that conduct is akin to "killing babies".

But alas, PJ is correct.

Gree is not interested, but they did offer "help".

Spend enough real money and you could end up with enough bright shiny golden trinkets to go waste that level 165 player........can't be that strong a player if he has to run around in the "paddle pool" rather than the "open waters".

Dirk Durbin37
02-06-2013, 05:54 PM
These are just pixels and I would never truly compare to real life, but real war does have protocols and standards. No Geneva Convention in MW huh?!? I know my Faction has stated we won't use the news feed from a Battle as a feeding ground. I feel there is plenty of competion on your own level but if Gree allows it as they have, I won't complain.

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 05:58 PM

You are not going to get any sympathy from this bunch of cold bloods, they'd never suffered loss of 1/4 of their stat so they don't know how it feels and they are the aggressors.

You should have me as your intel officer, I tell you where to hit within each faction next time. :D I have a supercomputer running data mining analysis on each player in this game. It is crunching 10 million outputs per second according to my hacker who sets it up for me. :D

jon_funzio
02-07-2013, 02:55 AM
Send them messages politely asking for them to stop attacking you, you never know it might work. If not then it'll help to push you down their news-feed...

simpleman
02-07-2013, 02:58 AM
If they've posted their ID just add them as ally. Most of the time people will accept without realising and then you're saved. Simples :)

Mcdoc
02-07-2013, 03:22 AM
If you played the B4B with any kind of strategy - the Strong Intel gatherers for your faction would have posted the Stats of your enemy faction LIVE in a Instant Message program that your team would have been using during each battle to warn each player of who to attack and who to avoid - THEN a level 25 player would never had been so blind to attack a level 190 player.

Funny how strategy works in war.

Just a thought.

Alo
02-07-2013, 07:07 AM
Man up dude. It's war !!

right now its "peace time." During battle Brazil it was ok, all could hit all, but right now....it sucks when 4x higher level ppl could hit U, I know, I was there too when level 153 guy hit me (was level ~40 at that time) several times a day...although he didnt get any money, but destroyed my units all the time.

In future wars, all main things are won in cyberwars, not in battles. So if U get attacked by hacker with 10 mil attack/defence, then dont go crying and complain that to gree (like several ppl here are doing), ITS A WAR, MAN UP. Some are just smarter than gree and know loopholes.

Disclaimer: I dont support hackers, just this man up sentence made me pissed about it.

P.S From the first day I joined these forums...I like Ur avatar dunno why :D

Baraka
02-07-2013, 07:11 AM
right now its "peace time." During battle Brazil it was ok, all could hit all, but right now....it sucks when 4x higher level ppl could hit U, I know, I was there too when level 153 guy hit me (was level ~40 at that time) several times a day...although he didnt get any money, but destroyed my units all the time.

In future wars, all main things are won in cyberwars, not in battles. So if U get attacked by hacker with 10 mil attack/defence, then dont go crying and complain that to gree (like several ppl here are doing), ITS A WAR, MAN UP. Some are just smarter than gree and know loopholes.

Disclaimer: I dont support hackers, just this man up sentence made me pissed about it.

P.S From the first day I joined these forums...I like Ur avatar dunno why :D
I didnt realise you meant ones from BFB. That aspect is not so good.you should have news feeds wiped after Brazil. Thanks dude.

Alo
02-07-2013, 07:26 AM
I didnt realise you meant ones from BFB. That aspect is not so good.you should have news feeds wiped after Brazil. Thanks dude.

tell that to gree, seems some ppl are still in newsfeed. It took me 2 weeks to get out of my attackers newsfeed. After greenland I think it would be grees thing to wipe all reports and start from 0, then no more unfairity.

Baraka
02-07-2013, 07:28 AM
tell that to gree, seems some ppl are still in newsfeed. It took me 2 weeks to get out of my attackers newsfeed. After greenland I think it would be grees thing to wipe all reports and start from 0, then no more unfairity.just a little tip but if you getting bummed by some one repeatedly then spam there wall and push your attack down there newsfeed.

Alo
02-07-2013, 07:44 AM
just a little tip but if you getting bummed by some one repeatedly then spam there wall and push your attack down there newsfeed.

I'm not a spammer, I just feel sorry for those "big boys" who cant pick ppl their own size ;) I lose 10x more units raiding and attacking, so for me it isnt much, just the unfairity sucks and for that I fight for. I dont hold grudge on other ppl. I see some ppl who I attack and raid on my list too, but it doesnt mean I'll go hit them back....I hit them first, so...let them hit back. There are plenty of ppl to raid anyway.

Fuzzyky
02-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Get stronger or STFU.....

having said that... CJ has said that they've heard you weeping ill children and are going to fix this for you...