PDA

View Full Version : New Gold spender Bonus

boardgames rule
02-06-2013, 12:22 PM
Here it is:
http://i50.tinypic.com/4zxn2h.png

Holicaholic
02-06-2013, 12:24 PM
It finally happened. They put a set price on modifiers.....

Quirt
02-06-2013, 12:28 PM
Right on!! I have 128 gold left --- sooo Aggressor Blade is mine :D

MathieuG89
02-06-2013, 12:28 PM
I'll spend 100 gold nothing more.

Alice
02-06-2013, 12:32 PM
wtf...Just spent 500 gold on a Palm Hotel and got nothing left...:mad:

Max Power
02-06-2013, 12:46 PM
I am so officially out of anything relating to strength in this game.

It reminds me of the peso, when they run out they just make more, till it costs a million pesos to buy a loaf of bread. Previously expensive gold items are garbage now.

Bala82
02-06-2013, 12:49 PM
Please read bottom part because i bet people will start sending tickets for this

MoarKrabs
02-06-2013, 12:59 PM
The most I'd get is the aggressor blade, nothing more.

Daswi
02-06-2013, 01:04 PM
With a sale I would go for the wild ride to match my real life wild ride.

MoarKrabs
02-06-2013, 01:05 PM
With a sale I would go for the wild ride.
While I hope there will be a sale, I doubt it'll happen. -_-

honeybadger
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
Is Gree folding up shop? Seems like they are really grabbing at wallets in 2013.

TRAZ
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
They could have a 90% sale and I still won't buy. Standing ground. :)

Good luck to all those that do though.

Bala82
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
If players has choice between this or 20% sale which one would you perfer?

I think it's nice that 100 gold get 1 prize :)

bls
02-06-2013, 01:15 PM
omg, spen 10000 gold? it's 300$ or more?

you're crazy)

Vito Corleone
02-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I still don't have this splash screen...even though I restarted.

Ak Killah
02-06-2013, 02:16 PM
greed need to to focus on new content, the game is practically static, new items are just old items with different stats and names. Seems they are more concerned with fleecing us.

Vito Corleone
02-06-2013, 02:19 PM
Some Android devices got the splash screen...but not mine.

Vito Corleone
02-06-2013, 02:20 PM
I suppose this will be counted from 12.00 San Francisco time? So anything bought before that will not be counted.

mxz
02-06-2013, 02:21 PM
Well here is another fine example how greed view their valued customer base. Don't fix any issues just squeeze the life out of what little customers they have left. And the foolish customer keeps handing over their hard earned cash while being laughed at behind closed doors. You have been warned cc players, their is much better games out in the market place and much much better value for your money!!! Cc players please stop playing all greed games! And if any player defends greed and their actions your integrity is being questioned. Some players on this forum defend greed endlessly so the question must be asked, what's in it for you??? STOP SUPPORTING A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!
Why are cc players who are openly questioning greed practices and professionalism being banned in game? What's up greed don't like it when players are exposing your fraudulent practices????The JonSnow???!!!

Big Bad Wolf
02-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Havn't had the splash screen either...

BigD@wg
02-06-2013, 02:36 PM
I can't help but find this hilarious. Rather than having any sort of in-game action, just cut out game play all together and see who will just spend a ton of gold to get some bonuses. Lol.

Rocky35
02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
Now I know how much these items are worth. Thanks Gree(d).

MoarKrabs
02-06-2013, 02:42 PM
I can't help but find this hilarious. Rather than having any sort of in-game action, just cut out game play all together and see who will just spend a ton of gold to get some bonuses. Lol.

The stat bonuses that come with the items aren't even that great either, hah.

Peppers
02-06-2013, 02:50 PM
I don't buy gold as a general rule. On the rare occasions I do, it has to be STEEPLY on sale. This will not entice me to buy full priced gold. Sorry Gree.

MrWiggles
02-06-2013, 03:06 PM
greed need to to focus on new content, the game is practically static, new items are just old items with different stats and names. Seems they are more concerned with fleecing us.
Agreed... its already getting repetitive for me and my stats are really low... and I'm only level 59

cooch
02-06-2013, 03:28 PM
I'll spend 100 gold nothing more.

Ten bucks to Gree is still Ten Bucks. This isn't even at the end of the Fiscal Quarter either!

cooch
02-06-2013, 03:32 PM
Is Gree folding up shop? Seems like they are really grabbing at wallets in 2013.

Nope. Gree paid over $100MM, have issues with business model in Japan/Global, wants some ROI. Frankly they probably can generate more $ especially if they make it interesting. Last few weeks have been interesting to enough paying players. Can't blame them. Is what it is. Be great if they linked it with a sale it would have been nice.

Let's see if they link another similar event with a sale and get a better response (profit rate). What's interesting and neat about being in their business is you see week to week if your mktg team delivers real value or not.

Bolt923
02-06-2013, 03:40 PM
I got a question i just bought 100 gold today on the 6th at about 6:00 cst time zone will i get the item.

KemoKidd
02-06-2013, 03:41 PM
Wow. This is definitely a new low. I cant believe they didnt even try to make this fun. Just give them money and you win. A big complaint for this game is the disparity between gold vs non gold buyers. Instead of trying to close the gap they widen it. Why doesnt Gree just officially strap a d at the end of their name?

I used to spend a decent amount on this game but for the last 4 months I have rarely bought gold due to Gree completely messing up their android pvp event in which I spent $50 on. VERY few people at my level can beat me (took advantage of the disparity) but I have learned from this forum is that once I hit the shark pool I will be a little fish unless I spend A TON of money.

I will buy 110 gold, buy two single crates and call it a night. Doesnt that sound like an exciting event?! Geez.

MoarKrabs
02-06-2013, 03:43 PM
Wow. This is definitely a new low. I cant believe they didnt even try to make this fun. Just give them money and you win. A big complaint for this game is the disparity between gold vs non gold buyers. Instead of trying to close the gap they widen it. Why doesnt Gree just officially strap a d at the end of their name?

I used to spend a decent amount on this game but for the last 4 months I have rarely bought gold due to Gree completely messing up their android pvp event in which I spent $50 on. VERY few people at my level can beat me (took advantage of the disparity) but I have learned from this forum is that once I hit the shark pool I will be a little fish unless I spend A TON of money.

I will buy 110 gold, buy two single crates and call it a night. Doesnt that sound like an exciting event?! Geez.

Just one of the many signs it's slowly morphing into a pay 2 win...although it was pretty much inevitable.

cooch
02-06-2013, 03:47 PM
Well here is another fine example how greed view their valued customer base. Don't fix any issues just squeeze the life out of what little customers they have left. And the foolish customer keeps handing over their hard earned cash while being laughed at behind closed doors. You have been warned cc players, their is much better games out in the market place and much much better value for your money!!! Cc players please stop playing all greed games! And if any player defends greed and their actions your integrity is being questioned. Some players on this forum defend greed endlessly so the question must be asked, what's in it for you??? STOP SUPPORTING A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!
Why are cc players who are openly questioning greed practices and professionalism being banned in game? What's up greed don't like it when players are exposing your fraudulent practices????

Don't disagree with some of your points. Why are you still in the game and this is your first post? What are the other games and for that matter if one has invested time and money where else does one go? Do they have different issues and if they get as successful (top 100 of Itunes by sales) do they run into same problems?

Not defending Gree because I've experienced same frustrations, cheaters/hackers no comp for losses, etc but you can't rave about alternatives unless you know them and others agree. Also if they still are in the Top 100 of sales witht Itunes (someone with Android figures weigh in here on rankings) they have more customers for CC than over 590,000 other money making Apps. I don't think the customer base is small but will agree the longer term players and some money spenders are falling off or will fall off soon.

Last, I've been banned too for questioning why a thread with legitimate points and issues was locked out by the Admin, in less than a few hours a month ago. Not happy about getting whacked for questioning why but it violated rule never to question Admin. That Admin seemed to fade away recently (I've noticed more latitude) but the events of MW over weekend probably have him/her back with a vengeance.

So just sayin' okay to rant but if you really think there are alternatives, name them!

realsavior
02-06-2013, 04:48 PM
Well this could not be better timing for me...i had been planning on buying 600 more henchmen, so it is a win-win for me

cditti
02-06-2013, 05:12 PM
Cool anyone on higher levels get this yet?

Steve0
02-06-2013, 05:40 PM
So it is just spending gold on a product not purchasing gold through in app purchasing. If that is the case i will save up another 57 more TJ gold to buy a PT and i will get the first item. Sounds easy enough.

Toolguy
02-06-2013, 05:45 PM
I just noticed the splash screen says spend more gold. Not buy more gold. It appears that they don't want you to buy it and hold onto it for a while. You need to buy it and spend it by the end of the event. At least that is the way I interpreted the screen

Shizzy
02-06-2013, 05:59 PM
So...does it mean use 100 gold or purchase 100 gold? Meaning if you already have 100 gold on hand prior to 2/6 and you just happen to use it this week, you get the prize? Or what about if you do a free trial that gives you 100+ free gold? If tapjoy gold counts...a vault and signing up for the Discover it card will get you over 2000 gold. That would be tempting...

captiva
02-06-2013, 06:22 PM
GREE is hungry for $$$, and its perpetual passive income.

Where on earth can u find such business? Low cost, high income with sales of virtual items which are created from nothing.

Well done GREE!

cooch
02-06-2013, 06:45 PM
@cooch,

Regarding my previous post being the first, did it ever occur to you that I may have been banned previously for similar posts? It's very obvious funzio and greed do not appreciate freedom of speech!

Why am I still here, we'll I have played cc since it first came out, with the time and energy invested in this game over this time, I am compelled to scream and shout about the "bs" business practice of greed!

As for "other" games, apparently it's a breach of t&c mentioning other games and game providers on this forum, even though I have never found such t&c.

So I will mention the other game and this will get me banned again. If you spend $110 with greed you get a whopping 1500 gold bars the game is extremely one dimensional and unless your stupid to drop a fair whack of money the game has become stale and pointless, no challenge what so ever.

Now to the best game on the market, if you spend $110 on this particular game you get 14,000 gold equivalent. Hmmm value for the dollar, I'd say so!

The game is CLASH OF CLANS by SUPERCELL. This game has great depth, the game providers actually listen to all their players not just the minority big spenders and you don't fell like your being used and abused!

Freedom of speech is our basic divine right, and so it is our right to speak out when we the players who keep these companies afloat are being used and abused! Lets see how long this post lasts!

Jon: I hear you and understand. I think another guy mentioned the other game and then left or was permanently banned. Spaghetti head from the great white north said he was going over. No use to compare/contrast etc.

Companies improve based on proactive or reactive basis. I suppose if enough big spenders left and not much on-boarding of new paying customers then they may change. 80% of our concerns are shared across players and too many threads echo it across CC, MW etc. Let's see. Good luck to you if you go over to the other choices.

Jackhammer
02-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Such an obvious cash grab, this game is becoming more about spending money than fun :(

Toolguy
02-06-2013, 08:07 PM
Is this an Android only event? Still not had the splash screen on the iPad in spite of numerous restarts.

Warz
02-06-2013, 08:14 PM
I wish I can refund my two techmachinegun 1600gold just to keep up with this game....

Euchred
02-06-2013, 08:15 PM
Is this an Android only event? Still not had the splash screen on the iPad in spite of numerous restarts.

I got the splash on my iPhone and iPad but only once.

KCCO :D

murf
02-06-2013, 08:16 PM
So if I spend 10000 gold i get 5% more money from robberies, WTF money is the worst in game currency there is at lest kiss me before i get bend over

Agreed the modifiers are weak, but you are getting a 3,000/3,000 weapon. To be honest, other than %add to attack/defense, what modifiers does someone who is willing to spend 10,000 gold during this period need?

No modifier (within reason) is going to get someone to all of sudden spend 10,000 gold. It's a way increase the marginal spender. If someone was going to buy 5 vaults anyway for the next event (7,500 gold), he/she will probably opt for an extra 2, since they were going to spend it anyway it's now a "cheap" 3,000 / 3,000 item. Same thing for the other levels, if someone is going to spend a vault, they will buy the extra 500 gold now.

And maybe the best for Gree, anyone with <100 tapjoy gold, may be tempted to open their wallets and buy some gold for the next event, because again it's a "cheap" weapon, especially since you're using the gold for another purpose as well. And then after someone makes their first gold purchase, it becomes that much easier to make the 2nd, and the 3rd and the 10th......

Tommy Two Toes
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
As good a time as any to upgrade to Goodfella with the rest of my tapjoy savings.

MoarKrabs
02-06-2013, 08:23 PM
Agreed the modifiers are weak, but you are getting a 3,000/3,000 weapon. To be honest, other than %add to attack/defense, what modifiers does someone who is willing to spend 10,000 gold during this period need?

No modifier (within reason) is going to get someone to all of sudden spend 10,000 gold. It's a way increase the marginal spender. If someone was going to buy 5 vaults anyway for the next event (7,500 gold), he/she will probably opt for an extra 2, since they were going to spend it anyway it's now a "cheap" 3,000 / 3,000 item. Same thing for the other levels, if someone is going to spend a vault, they will buy the extra 500 gold now.

And maybe the best for Gree, anyone with <100 tapjoy gold, may be tempted to open their wallets and buy some gold for the next event, because again it's a "cheap" weapon, especially since you're using the gold for another purpose as well. And then after someone makes their first gold purchase, it becomes that much easier to make the 2nd, and the 3rd and the 10th......

Basically, it's comparable to gambling-the addiction builds up like a snowball rolling down a neverending slope. Spending a bit once in a while is pretty acceptable (I spent only like 46 dollars in total but after the Evidence Burner event it just demotivated me to why bother anymore) but it baffles my mind how someone can blow well over 500 dollars for the final item. Ah well...

daware
02-06-2013, 08:49 PM
I'm a few under 100 Tapjoy gold right now. I'm level 84, so I can't buy any good buildings like the Pirate Tavern, Gentleman's Club, etc. What do people recommend? I could buy a single crate, but that still leaves me with 40 gold. Thanks in advance.

Nicky the Nose
02-06-2013, 08:54 PM
@Murf I don't disagree with you, a 3k/3k item is a great item, but not at $500.00 dollars. And then to make it even better they give you an over the top 5% more money from robberies, and the other two prizes. This is not a fair deal, it cost them what 2 mins to code these items and they make it sound like they are doing you the favor. Maybe $500 dollars is no big deal to some but its sometimes 2 weeks pay for others. I'm just saying if they want the bucks they need to give something in return not this pile of crap

cooch
02-06-2013, 09:11 PM
Like I said this is an experiment to see how many gamers will play err pay! I'd bet most folks that do spend gold will do it with 1 crate and get the 'free' weapon. Some may actually pay the $500 pixel purchase. Only Gree will know.

name
02-06-2013, 09:22 PM
@daware,

Don't buy anything, don't spend you're money with greed! Stop fuelling this greedy, corrupt and unethical company!

Install CLASH OF CLANS or any other game that's not serviced by greed. It's the best thing you could do for yourself.

Can you please stop with the clash of clans talk? Nobody gives a damn. If you like that game so much, go talk on their forum or whatever, but leave us to our own game.

Reznor2
02-06-2013, 10:58 PM
Hi Jon, good to see you around

Alice
02-06-2013, 11:06 PM
:p Oh, no...not again...

Vito Corleone
02-07-2013, 12:02 AM
I'm on Android and have not had the splash screen and most that I have talked to have only had it once. Anyone had it more than once???

cooch
02-07-2013, 12:04 AM
I'm on Android and have not had the splash screen and most that I have talked to have only had it once. Anyone had it more than once???

No, it's weird, only popped up once. I'm guessing that there will be an event starting tomorrow, perhaps it will reappear, tomorrow?

Nicky the Nose
02-07-2013, 12:10 AM
@daware,

Don't buy anything, don't spend you're money with greed! Stop fuelling this greedy, corrupt and unethical company!

Install CLASH OF CLANS or any other game that's not serviced by greed. It's the best thing you could do for yourself.

Got to agree with you Jon. I stopped buying anything brought to you by Gree and am very happy I did

NTM
02-07-2013, 12:54 AM
No, it's weird, only popped up once. I'm guessing that there will be an event starting tomorrow, perhaps it will reappear, tomorrow?

i got the pop up the 6 not the 7 and i'm on android.

Vito Corleone
02-07-2013, 01:42 AM
i got the pop up the 6 not the 7 and i'm on android.
You mean you have got the popup 6 times or?

KizbotBro
02-07-2013, 02:00 AM
So...does it mean use 100 gold or purchase 100 gold? Meaning if you already have 100 gold on hand prior to 2/6 and you just happen to use it this week, you get the prize? Or what about if you do a free trial that gives you 100+ free gold? If tapjoy gold counts...a vault and signing up for the Discover it card will get you over 2000 gold. That would be tempting...
The wording is pretty clear on the splash screen. spend 100 gold to get Aggressor Blade.

Perhaps its easier for them to track gold spending than gold purchasing.

NTM
02-07-2013, 02:21 AM
if i spend 2000 Gold i got 20 x 1st items + the 2000 gold bonus ? or only a car and 1 item ?

NTM
02-07-2013, 02:22 AM
You mean you have got the popup 6 times or?

i mean day's ^^

the 6 februrary i got the screen for gold bonus spender ;)

Vito Corleone
02-07-2013, 02:36 AM
i mean day's ^^

the 6 februrary i got the screen for gold bonus spender ;)
Ok. Most people got it just once yesterday. Almost like it was at a certain time or something.

Vito Corleone
02-07-2013, 02:39 AM
if i spend 2000 Gold i got 20 x 1st items + the 2000 gold bonus ? or only a car and 1 item ?
You will get the car and the armor. What you want to spend your 2k gold on is your business I suppose... whether it's buying crates, buying gold buildings, open boxes or resetting timers if there's a new 10/10 event starting tomorrow.

Vito Corleone
02-07-2013, 03:04 AM
Hmm...I actually just got the splash popup once. But couldn't repeat it.

dudeman
02-07-2013, 05:07 AM
Hmm...I actually just got the splash popup once. But couldn't repeat it.

Weird. I just read the unread posts in this thread, opened CC, and got the splash screen for a second time.

So it does repeat... Whatever that means. Why is that so important?

NTM
02-07-2013, 06:12 AM
You will get the car and the armor. What you want to spend your 2k gold on is your business I suppose... whether it's buying crates, buying gold buildings, open boxes or resetting timers if there's a new 10/10 event starting tomorrow.

That just a question im not going to by for this. But 100 gold = 1 item if i spend 2000 gold i dont see why dont take 20 items + bonus 2000.

bald zeemer
02-07-2013, 06:19 AM
Because it's a one-off 'prize', not purchasing an item. You'll get all the stuff you bought with the gold as well, of course.

realsavior
02-07-2013, 06:46 AM
I got the splash screen yesterday and again today for the gold spending event so it does come up more than once for those people worried about it.

cditti
02-07-2013, 09:58 AM
Still have not noticed the screen on my account but the camper account I received it multiple times.

TRAZ
02-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Here's a challenge. Use tapjoy to get the 100g and 2000g prize.

Anything's possible right?

Just says to spend the amount of gold, not actually buy it...hehehe.

Tapjoyer's go!

Post here in this thread if you can do it! Awesome to see and way to use the system for you if you can manage it.

With that goal in mind....I'm going to shoot for the 100g....lol.

Gold to start 2/7: 0
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Bonus%20Gold%20spending/0_gold_2_7_zpsaadaac02.jpg

Last edited by TRAZ; 02-08-2013 at 7:34 PM.
Updates:
Primary Goal: 100
Gold received: 100
Primary Goal achieved on 02-08-2013 at 10:49 AM!!!!

moving to the next goal...

Last edited by TRAZ; 02-09-2013 at 7:54 AM.

Secondary Goal: 175
(purchase a set of 3 crates)
Gold received: 128/175

Goal: 2000
LOL...not even close yet.

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:51 AM
wow thats very neat

<3 Hz
02-07-2013, 11:22 AM
GREE isn't doing it large enough in my opinion. They should offer some sort of insanely powerful weapon like 2,000,000 attack and 2,000,000 defense for purchasing 15,000,000 gold. That way losers like CK Bam Bam and HB can bankrupt themselves out of the game.

Ben Weston
02-07-2013, 11:48 AM
just got me a couple of crates with typically crap common items, that's the lot. I better get my aggressor blade.

Steve0
02-07-2013, 02:47 PM
Got 112 Tap Joy now i might try enough to get crates instead of the PT got in till the 12th.

bimmer kid
02-07-2013, 03:36 PM
hey traz and steveo how are you managing to get so much TJ gold?:confused:
my videos work like once a week and the other offers just tell you to buy or sign up for something

Watoosy
02-07-2013, 03:41 PM
GREE isn't doing it large enough in my opinion. They should offer some sort of insanely powerful weapon like 2,000,000 attack and 2,000,000 defense for purchasing 15,000,000 gold. That way losers like CK Bam Bam and HB can bankrupt themselves out of the game.

Yeah, like offer a neutron or atomic weapon, lol.

Steve0
02-07-2013, 04:48 PM
my videos work like once a week and the other offers just tell you to buy or sign up for somethingI go to Tapjoy.com and download apps and run them. Usually dont do anything else. I will open and close about 5 to 10 apps then check for gold on CC then delete and move on. I had 30 or more apps waiting to be downloaded last night and did a dating site one. those take a litle longer as they want you to fill out info. All fake info.

I get a video like once every couple months so feel lucky that you get them every week.

RijilV
02-07-2013, 07:37 PM
gotta say the bonus is really lame here. 5% cash from jobs? And if you're dropping $150 on gold, what do you need with +1 RP?

Rothstar
02-07-2013, 09:29 PM
Gree attempting to entice the CC masses with this promotion. Well I did decide to buy some crates. Got 2 rares and 1 common, not too bad. Now i'm just waiting until after the promo for my aggressor blade. Not spending anymore on this promotion.

Rothstar
02-07-2013, 09:38 PM
Lol you've been greedfrauded!!!

Oh another troll. This is why I don't post often. :(

THCraul
02-07-2013, 11:48 PM
I think gree should start some gold building or something like that which can give u gold not too much but a decent fraction which help all the players free & spenders as well.
Free player earning gold from this may be tempted to spend some money to buy small amount of gold for some event like this....
Tapjoy gold is very very slow increases twice daily i suppose, so it takes 50 days to get 100 gold which is way too far..
Now I think gree should change their staff working on this game say the guy whose responsible for keeping the game alive with innovative ideas.
I agree the item images are all similar they should start giving some new designs of weapons/vehicles or anything.....

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 06:44 AM
my videos work like once a week and the other offers just tell you to buy or sign up for something

Same here. tapjoy.com to download apps. Most of the free apps get you 1,2,3 or sometimes more of gold. Open the app, close the app, check for gold back at the game then delete the app. Bit tedious, but free gold. Don't have any videos or gold link button on my device so it has to be the apps in order to get gold.

One mystery app gave 9 gold today. Usually don't get ones that high, but hey it was free. :)

zwiswoo
02-08-2013, 10:43 AM
Same here. tapjoy.com to download apps. Most of the free apps get you 1,2,3 or sometimes more of gold. Open the app, close the app, check for gold back at the game then delete the app. Bit tedious, but free gold. Don't have any videos or gold link button on my device so it has to be the apps in order to get gold.

One mystery app gave 9 gold today. Usually don't get ones that high, but hey it was free. :)

Does this work on android or just iphone? I've tried installing tapjoy apps directly a few times, but have never got gold for it.

TRAZ
02-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Does this work on android or just iphone? I've tried installing tapjoy apps directly a few times, but have never got gold for it.

Not sure as I don't have an android. Someone else will have to answer that.

bimmer kid
02-08-2013, 01:05 PM
thanks traz for the reply. im on android and i remember trying the TJ website before with no luck. will try again tho

Indian bong
02-09-2013, 12:38 AM
I want to buy Aggressor blade . . but i am not getting that pop screen anymore and i dont see the aggressor blade under specials tab as well . . so how do i go about it now . .

bald zeemer
02-09-2013, 01:43 AM
You don't buy the blade. You spend 100 gold, and then at the end of the event you'll be awarded the blade.

Ty1on
02-09-2013, 01:50 AM
thanks traz for the reply. im on android and i remember trying the TJ website before with no luck. will try again tho

TJ works fine with android..

Indian bong
02-09-2013, 02:37 AM
You don't buy the blade. You spend 100 gold, and then at the end of the event you'll be awarded the blade.

Oh now i get it . . Thnx . . ok just a vague clarification . . if i spend like 200 gold would i get 2 of those blades or its rewarded just onec . .

haywood
02-09-2013, 03:34 AM
Oh now i get it . . Thnx . . ok just a vague clarification . . if i spend like 200 gold would i get 2 of those blades or its rewarded just onec . .

Just one :)

TRAZ
02-09-2013, 06:29 AM
missed a whole day of getting free gold as I was distracted by the Syndicate stuff....back to tapjoy

Sweet! Got one for 11 and another for 8...to da' moon!

Gabber4Hardcore_Spain
02-10-2013, 03:33 PM
I spent 110 golds after get the splashscreen, and I'm not awarded with the agressor blade...
ticket sent.... I'm starting to be tired of this game because they don't do their work good, and they are gettin' rich with us.

l1ster
02-10-2013, 03:37 PM
I spent 110 golds after get the splashscreen, and I'm not awarded with the agressor blade...
ticket sent.... I'm starting to be tired of this game because they don't do their work good, and they are gettin' rich with us.

Mate, it says at the bottom of the splash screen - "Rewards to be distributed at the end of the promotion". You didn't think Gree would get it working properly so it gave you immediately did you? ;)

Illuminati
02-10-2013, 03:37 PM

The event description clearly states that prizes are to be awarded at the END of the promotion which is on 2/12.

Illuminati
02-10-2013, 03:41 PM
Done deal.. Stopping at 175 gold. Bought a set of three crates with tapjoy gold so get the agressor and three other items. All 4 for 175 tapjoy gold. :)

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Gold%20Spend%20Bonus/crates_prizes_zps549c8de6.jpg

4 days from start to finish for my goals.

I got my first set of 3 crates like you and ended up with 3 commons...bleh

bald zeemer
02-11-2013, 06:29 AM
I got my first set of 3 crates like you and ended up with 3 commons...bleh

Are you unhappy that you bought three 80/80(ish) items for 175 gold? Have a look at the gold prices for permanently available items.

OttomanEmpire
02-11-2013, 07:14 AM
Here's a challenge. Use tapjoy to get the 100g and 2000g prize.

Anything's possible right?

Just says to spend the amount of gold, not actually buy it...hehehe.

Tapjoyer's go!

Post here in this thread if you can do it! Awesome to see and way to use the system for you if you can manage it.

With that goal in mind....I'm going to shoot for the 100g....lol.

Started this adventure 02-07-2013 11:20 AM

Gold to start 2/7: 0
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/beckycronis/Bonus%20Gold%20spending/0_gold_2_7_zpsaadaac02.jpg

Last edited by TRAZ; 02-08-2013 at 7:34 PM.
Updates:
Primary Goal: 100
Gold received: 100
Primary Goal achieved on 02-08-2013 at 10:49 AM!!!!

moving to the next goal...

Last edited by TRAZ; 02-10-2013 at 1:26 PM.

Secondary Goal: 175
(purchase a set of 3 crates)
Gold received: 175

Goal: 2000
LOL...not even close yet.

Hi TRAZ,

You got 100 gold in one day. Do you use offers with cash or just free offers ? And how many ?
In Sweden I got only 1-2 new free offers every day. It's impossible to get 100.

realsavior
02-11-2013, 07:25 AM
@ottomanempire there are usually quite a few free offers available for me. Last week there were a couple free ones worth 14 gold for filling out surveys. Maybe in Sweden a lot of the offers are not available, but in my offers 100 is possible. It would just take a lot of time downloading apps for 1-2 gold.

TRAZ
02-11-2013, 07:35 AM
Hi TRAZ,

You got 100 gold in one day. Do you use offers with cash or just free offers ? And how many ?
In Sweden I got only 1-2 new free offers every day. It's impossible to get 100.

tapjoy.com to download apps. Most of the free apps get you 1,2,3 or sometimes more of gold. Open the app, close the app, check for gold back at the game then delete the app. Bit tedious, but free gold. Don't have any videos or gold link button on my device so it has to be the apps in order to get gold.

One mystery app gave 9 gold, others had 8 or 11. I hadn't been on tapjoy for quite a long time. Free offers only. A LOT of apps. No idea the actual amount as by day three they all blurred together and I would delete them after I saw the gold register in-game.

lsumreed14
02-11-2013, 08:26 AM
I just got 330 tapjoy gold signing up for and cancelling 2 free trials.

TRAZ
02-11-2013, 08:33 AM
Now that's what I'm talking about!

realsavior
02-11-2013, 08:39 AM

Now that is some serious free gold.

lsumreed14
02-11-2013, 08:40 AM
For one subscription I had to call to cancel and the lady was like "You just signed up. I dont understand why you want to cancel right now." That was a little headache but worth it.

bimmer kid
02-11-2013, 09:55 AM
^lmao. "uhh i changed my mind right when clicked sign up". ahaha

OttomanEmpire
02-11-2013, 10:55 AM
@ottomanempire there are usually quite a few free offers available for me. Last week there were a couple free ones worth 14 gold for filling out surveys. Maybe in Sweden a lot of the offers are not available, but in my offers 100 is possible. It would just take a lot of time downloading apps for 1-2 gold.

I got many gold before, I have 9 gold buildings. As you know, you could get 1 gold every hour a couple of months ago. But now there aren't too many offers for free gold and the offers worth just 1 gold. I think the offers are not valid for every country.

Now that's what I'm talking about!

I understood how you get gold so quickly but I prefer not to sign up and give my credit card details for these offers

TRAZ
02-11-2013, 03:23 PM
I understood how you get gold so quickly but I prefer not to sign up and give my credit card details for these offers
I didn't use my credit card for any sign up. All free, some were just rather lengthy like a 10 minute survey to do.

montecore
02-11-2013, 05:19 PM
Are you unhappy that you bought three 80/80(ish) items for 175 gold? Have a look at the gold prices for permanently available items.

the current limited items are far superior values

Master Stormzs
02-11-2013, 05:41 PM

All I have to say is Brilliant :D!

Alice
02-11-2013, 05:49 PM
Saving for the Palm Hotel almost drained every free offers on my Tapjoy, but two days after the hotel was built, this event came out!

Now every free subscription on my Tapjoy has been consumed and finally made up to 150 gold for a Gentleman's Club. Hopefully this works....Will be leaving TJ for a while, waiting for new offers came out.

OttomanEmpire
02-11-2013, 11:16 PM
I didn't use my credit card for any sign up. All free, some were just rather lengthy like a 10 minute survey to do.

Surveys just give 3-4 gold and most of them don't work. The country you live affects offers and gold. So it seems I can do nothing with it. Have more free gold :)

Ak Killah
02-12-2013, 03:43 AM
any know the exact time it ends

RedEyePad
02-12-2013, 05:13 AM
Pulled 1080 tapjoy gold over 3 days, but it's been a full-time job, and I wouldn't do it again. Only possible because it was across three different accounts so the offers were fresh for each one. At this point everything pays only 1 gold, they definitely reduce the value of each offer as you complete more. The yousendit trial offer dropped from 19 to 14 gold over the course of racking them up, for example.

A few pointers if anyone wants to try:

- The trial offers are the big money makers relative to installing apps. 80 gold to sign up for gamehouse and cancel the next day, much easier IMO than installing 25-30 apps at 2-3 gold each. Just make sure to cancel in time...I thought I was all good and did end up getting hit for $12 for eMusic. They gave me another free month to not cancel for another day, so 10 (trial) + 12 (paid month) + 12 (free month) = 34 mp3's isn't bad for $12 anyway, plus I learned a lesson about tracking offers.

- Make an Excel / Google Docs spreadsheet to track the offers you complete and match them to the running total of gold received, since the payout is delayed for a number of apps and you can expect a bit of hassle to cash in on at least 1/4 of the ones you do.

- Take screenshots of offer completion landing pages, and keep all the confirmation emails you receive.

- Be prepared for becoming a spam magnet. A throwaway email address for this purpose is almost necessary.

- Be prepared to contact Tapjoy support. A lot.

- This is one of the rare instances Android players are at a big advantage to iOS players. 710 of the gold I racked up was on a fresh Android account while the other 370 was on two iOS accounts, one of which was also completely fresh. The same offers are worth just tons more on Android. The Join AARP offer, for example, is worth 35 on my played out iOS game, worth 47 on the fresh iOS game, and a whopping 96 on the fresh Android game. I've also found the app installations to give credit more readily and more generously. And the user support from the company that administers the program for Android (Aarki or whatever) is head-and-shoulders above TapJoy. They resolved all but one issue before TapJoy had even responded to my first one. Android offers also don't seem to drop in value the same way iOS offers do.

Hope that info helps somebody. And you can take comfort knowing that you're actually making the spammers pay out cash and earning money for the developers if you're too cheap to buy gold. Now get out there and monetize that app!

RedEyePad
02-12-2013, 05:38 AM
Last nugget: Android players - the GoDaddy offer: it's $4.17 for 192 gold and a 1 year .com domain registration. It's really a no-brainer.

Note that GoDaddy defaults to auto-renew after the year (although they do a good job of notifying you several times well in advance) but make sure to change this setting if you don't plan on renewing. ...Actually if you don't want the domain part then I'll split the cost of the offer with you for transferring it to me after you get the gold. I'll send you $2.17 by paypal/amazon pmts/square/serve/whatever method you choose. Shoot me an email, it's [my username on this forum] at gmail and I'll let you know what name to register and send you the money.

So 192 gold for $2, can't beat that. Unfortunately I think the offer is only available on Android accounts, as I haven't seen it on either of my iOS games or tapjoy's website.

TRAZ
02-12-2013, 08:05 AM
Well done. Way to use the system for your benefit!

NTM
02-12-2013, 11:12 AM
spending or buying ??

i just think at that ^^

Daswi
02-12-2013, 11:58 AM
Will we get our prizes in 2 minutes?

bimmer kid
02-12-2013, 12:36 PM
^ why do you think it ends already?
wouldnt you think we have all of today(2/12) or no

Daswi
02-12-2013, 12:40 PM
^ why do you think it ends already?
wouldnt you think we have all of today(2/12) or no

Just a guess. Most events end 3pm EST.

groovdog
02-13-2013, 12:34 AM
Just a guess. Most events end 3pm EST.

Anyone get their items yet?

alex5953
02-13-2013, 12:39 AM
Noppes!!!!

maku
02-13-2013, 05:39 AM
Still hasn't showed up

bald zeemer
02-13-2013, 06:12 AM
I'm assuming it's like the PvP prizes, so will be a few days.

yohyzo
02-13-2013, 11:40 AM
No I havent either. I encourage everyone who participated in this event to join me in a lawsuit against funzio and Gree(d)IntInc. I will be suing them for inaccuracy of deceptive advertising, unless we get the items.

thevlad
02-13-2013, 11:41 AM
You'll get them relax

yohyzo
02-13-2013, 12:07 PM
You'll get them relax
Well I hope so..but im looking forward to suing them. My lawyer says to wait a bit

yohyzo
02-13-2013, 12:35 PM
You'll get them relax
I assume you either directly or indirectly work for these companies. If your boss asks for a report by feb 12 and you dont have it by then, you get fired. In this case the event ended at feb 12 11:59pm. It is now Feb13, 2013 12:33 pm. If you ask me, this is major incompetence on their behalf. I for one will not tolerate B.S from a shady company.

jmeijer
02-13-2013, 12:45 PM
I hope that I will get my 100 gold item quickly. I did it only because a comparable item costs 7 times more.

Dipstik
02-13-2013, 01:06 PM
I assume you either directly or indirectly work for these companies. If your boss asks for a report by feb 12 and you dont have it by then, you get fired. In this case the event ended at feb 12 11:59pm. It is now Feb13, 2013 12:33 pm. If you ask me, this is major incompetence on their behalf. I for one will not tolerate B.S from a shady company.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

murf
02-13-2013, 01:56 PM

Is this your first event? For many of the events, Gree/Funzio spent anywhere from a few days to a few weeks sorting out genuine winners from cheaters. To my knowledge they have always given out the reward.

Explain to me what is their gain from not posting these random pixels in your account?? What is their angle here?

groovdog
02-13-2013, 01:56 PM
Got the car but not the blade below it, go figure. Hopefully its just a part of the process or I can see the email flood inbound

sez
02-13-2013, 02:52 PM
Neither items showing, should have both in 2 accounts. You sure you're talkin about the car "Wild Ride"?

Daswi
02-13-2013, 02:57 PM
I got the car but not the blade.

Jkterey
02-13-2013, 03:10 PM
Has anyone who bought gold and spent it during the gold spender bonus event receive their bonus items yet????

thevlad
02-13-2013, 03:12 PM
Yup I never got any of mine

sister morphine
02-13-2013, 03:13 PM
I've got the car in both but not the other item. Still hoping Gree will be nice and give me the chain gun for sis as I spent 10,000 between both hoods.

alex5953
02-13-2013, 03:26 PM
Got the car ,i am patiently waiting for the blade .must have been thousends of blades for spending 100 gold.it is overtime for gree too not just for the painting collectors

AAW
02-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Just got the blade no car yet

Daswi
02-13-2013, 05:49 PM
I just got my blade.

groovdog
02-13-2013, 10:39 PM
Still no blade.

You think it would be a fairly simple programming routine to assign to winners once you have verified the list to your satisfaction.

bald zeemer
02-13-2013, 11:18 PM
I got my items about 8 hours ago. Very happy with the timeliness.

VANDAL
02-14-2013, 12:58 AM
got the aggressor blade just now, happy with that, makes me feel slightly better about only getting to 8 on the painting crate event, worst result i've had in a while

groovdog
02-14-2013, 11:22 AM
got the aggressor blade just now, happy with that, makes me feel slightly better about only getting to 8 on the painting crate event, worst result i've had in a while

Feel your pain, exact same thing here.

AAW
02-14-2013, 02:39 PM
Any body get the rest of your prizes ?

Jota
02-14-2013, 05:44 PM
I just got my blade after opening crates in OT for about a day, so pretty good timing this time I'd say.

Biggz
02-14-2013, 05:51 PM
i just got my blades yesterday., thanks gree!

MackTheKnife
02-14-2013, 05:55 PM
Saw the car and blade show up in my inventory today, pretty timely on the payout I'd say.

OneHoop
02-15-2013, 09:23 AM
I was awarded the aggressor blade and I'm pretty sure that my stats went up (hard to say definitively with syndicate bonuses kicking in), but I do not see it anywhere in my inventory. Bug?

M@

sister morphine
02-15-2013, 09:39 AM
I was awarded the aggressor blade and I'm pretty sure that my stats went up (hard to say definitively with syndicate bonuses kicking in), but I do not see it anywhere in my inventory. Bug?

M@
It's in the armour section.