PDA

View Full Version : Postpone battle for Greenland

Ferr
02-06-2013, 12:02 PM
It is my distinct impression that we are in the midst of a ticket crisis regarding various topics. Ifcwe were to start our next WD event without having solved many of these issues i fear gree will have to cope with an avalange of unsatisfied players. My suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.
Just a thought,
Yours

Durt McGurt
02-06-2013, 12:14 PM
McGurt is on board

Tuke
02-06-2013, 12:19 PM
I'am in, and please fix this game that i can build again.... This is whery anoying when mining rig keep appearing and disapearing in base and during construction...

It's all a dream
02-06-2013, 12:27 PM
Great idea.

Major Ed Rush
02-06-2013, 12:29 PM
Yes i agree also. My guess is they are swimming in tickets at the moment. I have had a ticket in from just after the BfB to try and get an account back that was on a stolen tablet, and not a boo out of them. So if i am a common theme for others getting a response from support. I imagine there be a few annoyed players out there.

They need to get there stuff sorted and ways to minimise tickets turn around . Mean while i will wait till i get lucky with my ticket hopefully

Vballmadam
02-06-2013, 12:36 PM
NO WAY FERR! I rearranged my schedule to be able to participate! This sounds like a stall tactic. What's the real problem?

commander Don
02-06-2013, 12:38 PM
I agree 100%. I feer another unhappy barrage of msg's flooding the forum. During what should be a 3 day event.

Ferr
02-06-2013, 12:40 PM
NO WAY FERR! I rearranged my schedule to be able to participate! This sounds like a stall tactic. What's the real problem?
Vbal, did you ever catch me on double talk or a second agenda?

Vballmadam
02-06-2013, 12:56 PM
Vbal, did you ever catch me on double talk or a second agenda?

I was just teasing! Guess You needed to see me to get it!

AlexFoo
02-06-2013, 12:57 PM
completely agree.

Ferr
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
I was just teasing! Guess You needed to see me to get it!
Hmmmm, PUN is educating you ;)
Anyways, it is a sincere suggestion..... If you and your faction is completely ready as do not see any need for postponement then i must be wrong in my assessment......

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 01:04 PM
I myself think once a month is far too often. these should be huge events maybe once a quarter at best.

I will even stop making fun of your low stats! Thats a Promise too.

Ferr
02-06-2013, 01:07 PM
I myself think once a month is far too often. these should be huge events maybe once a quarter at best.

I will even stop making fun of your low stats! Thats a Promise too.
Ty poop, i was about to collapse because of that

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 01:08 PM
We've been down this road before, people.

Gree can't pull off any event, unless you play.

That said, no one has to play.

Some of you are your own worst enemies.
:o
You are FREE to stop anytime you choose to stop.
:rolleyes:

Vballmadam
02-06-2013, 01:09 PM
Ty poop, i was about to collapse because of that

These events feed my adrenaline! Just can't get enough.....hahaha!

Auspex
02-06-2013, 01:11 PM
I'd have to agree, I had 3 tickets closed with no response and 3 questionnaires sent out. I'm certain no one will read the questionnaires any more than they read the original ticket problems.

Please don't get me wrong I enjoyed the WD event despite points issues and constant war and Ghost players who appeared to be in more than 1 faction but fixing those things first really would improve the next event.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 01:14 PM
I'd have to agree, I had 3 tickets closed with no response and 3 questionnaires sent out. I'm certain no one will read the questionnaires any more than they read the original ticket problems.

Please don't get me wrong I enjoyed the WD event despite points issues and constant war and Ghost players who appeared to be in more than 1 faction but fixing those things first really would improve the next event.

Fix it?

Ain't no money in fixing it.

People pumped buckets of loot on that last event.

Higher profits, just feed 'em that 30 day old gruel.

The sheeple will slop it up, and beg for more.

Web323
02-06-2013, 01:15 PM
Agree, have faction members still waiting on items and other misc things. Postpone 2 week and with another standard create event.

HGF69
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
I'd be happy with one every two months as long as they can fix the issues. I like the mini events on between.

I still have unresolved tickets too but I don't think they'll ever be answered. The fact they can't give the scores for the pvp means I don't think they know the real stats.

Anyway ill go with the flow, I'd like more mini events and every 2 months and also at the end of a month when we all get paid!!!

Ferr
02-06-2013, 01:21 PM
These events feed my adrenaline! Just can't get enough.....hahaha!

Well, that applies for most of us. I speak for a rather big group of stressed persons though whose adrenaline have reached top levels for other reasons. I can not believe we are they are the only ones. Anyways, if gree thinks they have the majority of thing completely under control, who am i to think otherwise.

spitfire
02-06-2013, 02:12 PM
We've been down this road before, people.

Gree can't pull off any event, unless you play.

That said, no one has to play.

Some of you are your own worst enemies.
:o
You are FREE to stop anytime you choose to stop.
:rolleyes:

your posts are hilarious sometimes, but most of the time I feel like hannibal lecter is behind the screen. No fluffy shirts, no wooden leg, no beard, just lecter.

Mongo
02-06-2013, 02:30 PM
Last I checked on globe it is showing a 3 day event.

I'm not opposed to tidying things up as suggested here, but there will arguably be an unprecedented level of organization and awareness heading into Greenland if it goes on the 15th. Any issues from unresolved tickets will seemingly pale in comparison to the blissful confusion us non-beta testers experienced the first time we did (or didn't) punch the "declare war" button. I suspect we'll all make it work and further suspect the powers that be know it.

Revenge
02-06-2013, 02:30 PM
add a new event the "Evil Customer Service" and make it last a week to ten days to give you guys time to dial the tickets and errors in. I could insert a comment about making event take as long as the tickets take but that would not be fair.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 02:32 PM
your posts are hilarious sometimes, but most of the time I feel like hannibal lecter is behind the screen. No fluffy shirts, no wooden leg, no beard, just lecter.

As your mother tells you, and my mother certainly told me, it is important, she always used to say, always to try new things.

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCc6dHY3-qmAK1sTwbyk9n2lQEIzzY8EWkCabd_yjFvvAn1aYs

Burnt
02-06-2013, 03:11 PM
add a new event the "Evil Customer Service" and make it last a week to ten days to give you guys time to dial the tickets and errors in. I could insert a comment about making event take as long as the tickets take but that would not be fair.

Classic. We were just talking about increasing our guild so we can recruit one full time ticket submitter/manager.

Hub_Master_General
02-06-2013, 03:32 PM
I would much prefer to have these events ever other month. That gives a bit of time to rebuild lost units and upgrade buildings, etc. (Expecially for those that can't do multiple buildings at the same time - but I guess you guys earned it). This will also allow time for the Gree staff to CORRECTLY resolve tickets instead of "your ticket is closed, please download the most current version of the game..." and make the event enjoyable.

HenryVIII
02-06-2013, 03:33 PM
my suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.
Just a thought,
yours

yes!!!

i myself think once a month is far too often. These should be huge events maybe once a quarter at best.

yes!!!

Kara T
02-06-2013, 04:25 PM
The heck with BfG.....bring on the Next Boss....I need to take out some aggression on a punching bag.....

rce
02-06-2013, 04:39 PM
That's odd, I have always had my tickets responded to and resolved within two or three days. And trust me, I have had a lot of them. Customer service has always been good to me though.

chbranch
02-06-2013, 04:51 PM
It is my distinct impression that we are in the midst of a ticket crisis regarding various topics. Ifcwe were to start our next WD event without having solved many of these issues i fear gree will have to cope with an avalange of unsatisfied players. My suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.
Just a thought,
Yours

There are indeed problems with the game, but I think the problem with support is the amount of ridiculous tickets they are flooded with day in and day out. People writing in complaining about drop rates for event chests, how come they didn't get a GPS when they used cash, Ferr has to be a hacker because he has 724 of them, I bought 20 crates and only got one rare..so I want my money back, the LE sets are too strong, the boss didn't trigger for me the second it went live, the boss is too tough for my level, I didn't get my prize for this, didn't get my prize for that(which is valid, but sending in 10 tickets on the same thing everyday and let's not mention the out right liars trying to get over on support), my faction did this to me, my faction kicked me out for this, blah, blah, blah, etc, etc. I think you get the point.

I barely just got the daylight chaser last week after sending in ONE ticket, just imagine if I had sent in 3 tickets a day since everyone had got theirs. Now imagine how many people are sending in tickets for units 100 times as strong as that unit.

iamnasty
02-06-2013, 05:08 PM
100% agree, the Lunar New Year celebration ongoing, lol:D

Jonmutley
02-06-2013, 05:22 PM
There's a reason for so many tickets, lots of unhappy people. If the problems don't get solved, more complaints will come in. The responses from gree to questions on here is appalling so it's bound to be the same in support. Good management starts at the top, simple. I understand its hard for them, I understand they have a lot of issues regarding the game and they have my sympathy for that. But gree made the model, gree rushed it through, gree failed to put the right measures in place so they were on top of the game. Iv never seen so many glitches and issues in a game. They arnt proactive, they are even chronically un reactive. Theres nowhere to go from there except down. It's like setting up a bus company with an old bus and expecting to run a city. When the bus stops its over. The concept is so cool with this game but the reality is the polar opposite. It's an example of lack of investment in the right area. This is a management issue 100%. Iv seen it in company's, we had it in Britain with rover cars. They produced good cars once but the investment was lacking and the management Inflexible and ridged. They pushed on looking for cheaper options to save money using the same old kit. Never really tried to move ahead of the game and just reproduced the same model with the same poor engine. Eventually rover went from being a top flight car to a poor mans ford. Management who spent all there time eating big dinners and having there executive egos stroked by each other, oblivious to the competition. There lack of investment in quality staff, training, machinery, foresight and the wrong managers effectively strangled them to collapse. Nobody wanted to buy the firm as profits went down from diminished customers who chose better, stronger, more efficient and better looking cars. By the end they were buying engines from Honda from 10 years prior! As the ones they had used for 15 years packed in after 40 thousand miles with the same problem that they failed to rectify. They closed as a result as there reputation was In tatters. That's the point, reputation is everything. For every unhappy customer, they tell 10 of there friends, do you think they went out to buy rovers? Of coarse not! As soon as gree have a competitor who makes a similar game but no problems then watch everyone move over to that! It's a shame but games evolve, company's evolve, products evolve and if they don't they die. I want to see gree grow better but the point is do gree want that? I don't know, i dont see that. we never get any answers unless it a comment about the Super Bowl. Is that important? Is it more important than the stacks of really pressing questions that don't get answered on here? Avoidance? You decide, I know I have, and it's sad that the priority's are wrong. On the plus side, we can enjoy its while it lasts before the big glitch in the sky.

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I just think once every month is too much for this kind of intense battle although I don't mind getting the prize this often though. :o

Pretty soon the final battle for USA is at hand if we keep it at this pace too, and I hope it is not fought in Los Angeles. :D

I need more sleep now to make up for the sleep I lost during BfB.

We can always stage another peoplecott.

emcee
02-06-2013, 06:15 PM
If you play CC and KA as well your social life will definitely suffer once syndicates and guilds are live.

King little fruit fly
02-06-2013, 06:27 PM
I play 3 MW, 1 MQ, 2 KA and 1 CC accounts, I must have no social life lately, no wonder my buddies are all wondering what happen to me, and the night and strip club owners out there hate me now too; :D but the red wine and grocery owners love me now since I power down more red trinkets compare to before.

And who needs buddies when you have the faction bros to hang out? :D

asdfasdfasdf
02-06-2013, 10:04 PM
Agreed, had support ticket open since jan 24th, issue has been present since the end of brazil. Would love to not have to pester y'all every day but it looks like I will have to.

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 10:09 PM
Agreed, had support ticket open since jan 24th, issue has been present since the end of brazil. Would love to not have to pester y'all every day but it looks like I will have to.Unfortunately, ticket waiting time can be terrible sometimes. Make sure not to send another ticket as that will bump everyone else's ticket down and only slow the process down further.

HGF69
02-06-2013, 11:12 PM
Suggestion

Why don't we start a Faction Leaders Forum where the FLs from factions can join an external forum to here if course? Could be a powerful body that couldn't be ignored.

Or we could start a MW Players Union?

Speed ump
02-06-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey fruit fly, if you put all that effort into one game, maybe you could actually have a pretty decent one.lol

Fook u
02-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Check out this glitch i just discovered. The atk/def stats your faction members see (of you) in the members view are way less than what your profile stats show. We tested it on three different members. Mine are in the 10000 range and are about 1000 off. Another guy is in the 18000 range and they are about 2000 off.

I'm going to send a ticket every hour til I get some answers! Kidding. Have any of you guys noticed this in your factions or did my clock freeze at 4:20?

iamnasty
02-06-2013, 11:33 PM
Suggestion

Why don't we start a Faction Leaders Forum where the FLs from factions can join an external forum to here if course? Could be a powerful body that couldn't be ignored.

Or we could start a MW Players Union?

10,000 factions to come to an agreement,......doubt about it !!!!

cheers:D

Alaska Ken
02-07-2013, 12:18 AM
It is my distinct impression that we are in the midst of a ticket crisis regarding various topics. Ifcwe were to start our next WD event without having solved many of these issues i fear gree will have to cope with an avalange of unsatisfied players. My suggestion is to introduce a cool off period, stabilize the game environment and postpone the upcoming event with say two weeks.Just a thought,YoursFerr, do you think we should sent in a ticket with this request? 😃

GRW
02-07-2013, 12:24 AM
Check out this glitch i just discovered. The atk/def stats your faction members see (of you) in the members view are way less than what your profile stats show. We tested it on three different members. Mine are in the 10000 range and are about 1000 off. Another guy is in the 18000 range and they are about 2000 off.

I'm going to send a ticket every hour til I get some answers! Kidding. Have any of you guys noticed this in your factions or did my clock freeze at 4:20?

What you see of your stats are the "boosted" numbers which take into account any boost buildings that are affecting your stats, composite, electronics, hospital, naval research, genetic lab, together with any "nation" bonus applied to the units you own eg UK get a bonus on sea units. What you see of your buddies is the "raw" numbers , the a/d WITHOUT boost building and nation bonus. This is a normal part of the game so please do not submit hourly tickets for something that is a feature of the game. I have a vested interest as I have REAL issues at the moment with support

HGF69
02-07-2013, 01:01 AM
10,000 factions to come to an agreement,......doubt about it !!!!

cheers:D

You must be deluded if you think that there are even 10,000 faction leaders active on this forum.

iamnasty
02-07-2013, 01:08 AM
You must be deluded if you think that there are even 10,000 faction leaders active on this forum.

Deluded??? try to negotiate with 100 faction to 1 mutual agreement!!!LOL:D

hombre
02-07-2013, 01:27 AM

there we go, 24*40 more tickets per day ;)

tbh, its not the tickets that are the problem, but the buggy state of the game. its the root cause of all the problems. they dont seem to have their **** together softwarewise. that they still make millions is mindboggling. its gonna take some time until stuff is ironed out, and starting another huge contest is irresponsible, but probably still lucrative, so its gonna happen i guess.

HGF69
02-07-2013, 02:11 AM
Deluded??? try to negotiate with 100 faction to 1 mutual agreement!!!LOL:D

You make way too many assumptions, who set Terms of Reference, who invited you? LOL

hombre
02-07-2013, 03:24 AM
imagine if this was any software other than a game. office suite maybe.. disappearing pages? failure to save documents? pay for each new graphic that is inserted? theyd be gone pretty soon.

Ferr
02-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Ferr, do you think we should sent in a ticket with this request? 😃
Gree came back to me on this yesterday. I am discussing with gree this sentiment. I dont know where this will go though it is ultimately their call. From what i understand, players view WD as the single most important MW event. Hence be carefull with it. Dont do it too often, dont do it too quickly, dont do it too long. We were ll used to play this game in between work or in between whatever. WD dramatically changes that. Next to this, players need be given time to replenish their units, defenses or gold. Their tickets need to be addressed, their bonusses awarded. If this all stalles, like it does now, the next WD event does not trigger positive anticipation but stress and agony. Such is my experience but others may feel differently.
Yours

Dutchie
02-07-2013, 06:54 AM
Gree came back to me on this yesterday. I am discussing with gree this sentiment. I dont know where this will go though it is ultimately their call. From what i understand, players view WD as the single most important MW event. Hence be carefull with it. Dont do it too often, dont do it too quickly, dont do it too long. We were ll used to play this game in between work or in between whatever. WD dramatically changes that. Next to this, players need be given time to replenish their units, defenses or gold. Their tickets need to be addressed, their bonusses awarded. If this all stalles, like it does now, the next WD event does not trigger positive anticipation but stress and agony. Such is my experience but others may feel differently.
Yours

I think they will go ahead but the last WD event was postponed for 2 weeks, so you never know.

BostonHammer
02-07-2013, 07:04 AM
Yours

All great points Ferr and hopefully Gree listens. While the factions brought much needed life and excitment to MW initially (at least for me) I think it could be it's downfall for most people as it's just to much, to quickly. After a few more B4whatever events it will lose it's luster and become more like a very time (and money) consumimg chore especially if you want to be in a top 25 faction.

SirNinja
02-07-2013, 07:06 AM
What you see of your stats are the "boosted" numbers which take into account any boost buildings that are affecting your stats, composite, electronics, hospital, naval research, genetic lab, together with any "nation" bonus applied to the units you own eg UK get a bonus on sea units. What you see of your buddies is the "raw" numbers , the a/d WITHOUT boost building and nation bonus. This is a normal part of the game so please do not submit hourly tickets for something that is a feature of the game. I have a vested interest as I have REAL issues at the moment with support

Another example of retarded user wasting Gree CSR's precious time.

pick_sax
02-07-2013, 08:59 AM
So, if the thing is not postponed, the i have a few questions:

1) The battle dates are 2/15-18. is this still correct? i ask because the in game screen was incorrect last time. perhaps this one is too. can A GREE person confirm?

2) Declaring War: it was stated that a change would happen, so only officers / leaders could declare war. will this be in for this contest? GREE confirmation?

3) Updates Required: last time, a LAST MINUTE update was required, but notification was not well handled. for example, there was not splash screen... or a forced load that could have automatically handled this. GREE, will an update be required for the coming contest?

4) Are any formula modifications occurring since the last game? i mean, we all learned what we were able to observed, and made notes, etc... but have formulas been modified that would make what we learned last time out of date? (just making this up as an example) have the casualty rates been altered? or anything like that?

5) have you fixed the point counters?

6-100) too many questions to ask here... ( chests not processing right, no peek function for previewing faction applicants....... all the things that are supposed to work...)

after all the pooch screwing in the events lately, nary a bug fix, poor communications to users, VERY SLOW support response times, etc... knowing things in advance would be a nice change of pace.

and if you notify, please remove the MLB marketing splash screen and provide a splash screen that will be informative to the players of the game in question!!!

danke!

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:42 AM
i cant wait fro the battle of greenalnd

Milspec1
02-07-2013, 10:45 AM
Nothing is going to change so carry on :/

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-07-2013, 11:13 AM
Nothing is going to change so carry on :/

It took two pages before one person sums things up succinctly and accurately.

Nothing will change.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSGvIeKNgwhFowxpbNsXlaY_9kA2mUtm cDbyRyIEdKwANsGHoOA

http://wordznerd.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/be-succinct.jpg

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgQwXqkt4xSNgmi-Lp2JYjaPKjUxWvvX4NFMdYsan1fRUvdAvR

asdfasdfasdf
02-08-2013, 11:20 AM
It will change if you decide not to spend your money here and spend it elsewhere...

Hapl0
02-08-2013, 12:14 PM
I agree 100%

mattress2
02-08-2013, 12:38 PM
Just a thought,
Yours

ya really, haven't got my rewards from the last event!! and they haven't got back to me about that! after two tickets! !!

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Yes postpone it I filed a ticket a month ago about my missing B4B units and still i have not got them and while this is happening i am getting my A$$ booted by idiots with 4 tactical strikers etc GREE pls get your game together and then start answering my tickets its getting retarded

"T"
02-08-2013, 03:55 PM
Just a thought,
Yours
I agree. Sorting out the tickets from Brazil before the next event starts should be a priority. If they are not addressed then a postponement should be in order IMO.

Captian Awesome
02-08-2013, 04:00 PM
i cant wait fro the battle of greenalnd
I am with you!!!!!!!!! I don't know what the issues are for some but I see the changes that need to be made.
THIS IS WAR!! There are no timeouts in war, there is no crying about lost units and rebuilding.

The game works fantastic for myself and my team. Some glitches here and there and customer support has been great!
6 days till Greenland! ;)

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 06:13 PM
Suggestion

Or we could start a MW Players Union?now that is a banging idea! Top marks for this one! You get my vote sir. :)

asdfg12345
02-08-2013, 07:00 PM
i still have not received the final unit for evil game designer boss event..... it has been 2 and half months already

andypandy2
02-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Let's fight. Trigger finger getting itchy.

Inge
02-09-2013, 08:56 AM
Agree. Our faction got screwed by a former leader and now we are unable to assign a DL or put up fortifications. Sent many tickets to Gree with no answer. Getting tired of it.

Opinvu
02-09-2013, 09:06 AM
Fix it?

Ain't no money in fixing it.

People pumped buckets of loot on that last event.

Higher profits, just feed 'em that 30 day old gruel.

The sheeple will slop it up, and beg for more.

Remember this game has 1 person reading the tickets, 1 person hitting cntrl+c and then cntrl+v for your responses. With only 3 responses to choose from, he has the hardest job of all. Poor poor guy, probably has to do this on his own time as his real job is drawing images or act as HR and accounting.