PDA

View Full Version : Wtf? Where's my handsome snowmen?

Amber_
02-06-2013, 11:35 AM
I bought these awesome snowman buildings like a week ago. Don't really buy gold anymore, but had to have these. Level'd them up to like 5. So, I woke up today and my snowmen had fled my hood! The sneaky little snowmen were nowhere to be found.

Now I wouldn't be worried if funzio was still in charge, cus they always had a great support and would have gotten my snowmen back to me. But with gree, I don't think so. They haven't answered any of my sent tickets..

Swearengen
02-06-2013, 11:42 AM
did know you played still... good to hear from you

The Billionaire
02-06-2013, 12:01 PM
They melted haha

buddylee
02-06-2013, 12:02 PM
did know you played still... good to hear from you

Wow, I was going to say the same thing Swearengen. Welcome back Amber. Yeah, let me see. Checking my email history, I reported a problem about not receiving a level 5 open box item (not that it was a big deal). I sent something out on the 5th of January, they responded on the 14th and it was resolved on the 19th. Hope that gives you an idea on timeline and good luck with the snowmen.

buddylee
02-06-2013, 12:03 PM
They melted haha

That's pretty funny

murf
02-06-2013, 12:23 PM
I bought these awesome snowman buildings like a week ago. Don't really buy gold anymore, but had to have these. Level'd them up to like 5. So, I woke up today and my snowmen had fled my hood! The sneaky little snowmen were nowhere to be found.

Now I wouldn't be worried if funzio was still in charge, cus they always had a great support and would have gotten my snowmen back to me. But with gree, I don't think so. They haven't answered any of my sent tickets..

I had this happen with my haunted house. I closed and reopened the app and they reappeared. Not sure if it has something to do with the new dataset that was released.

Rocky35
02-06-2013, 02:49 PM
Nice to see you back Amber.

APBT
02-06-2013, 03:02 PM
Are the Frosty Hideouts just not visible or did the income per hour change as well. I have buildings disappear and reappear quite often. Usually if the leave my hood and return the buildings will show back up. Some times my entire hood goes blank but i can still see the dollar signs for collections.