PDA

View Full Version : Screwy Rivals List

dudeman
02-06-2013, 10:44 AM
I am seeing my allies on my rivals list. So far it looks like it can and has been happening with any ally at any mafia size, but at least they've all been at, or close to, level 200.

Gree, fix that please. I don't have over 1000 mafia myself because I want my allies to be kept off my rivals list. In some cases the entire purpose of teaming up has been to free a space on both our rivals lists for people whom we may actually want to fight or rob.

Before you fix it though, can you please test your hopeful solution on one of your mythical test servers before pushing it live? You guys need to start testing your own crap instead of pushing broken stuff and making the players find it for you.

Big Bad Wolf
02-06-2013, 11:01 AM
Also i'm getting an unknown error any time i try to visit my allies hoods...

Edit... Never mind, reloaded and works again

mxz
02-06-2013, 11:58 AM
Same happened in MW when Factions came out, so its probably by design.

The point of it is to allow you to attack an ally thats in an opposing faction/syndicate in the domination event.

From what I understand you can visit their hood thru the rivals list but it shouldn't let you actually attack them.

dudeman
02-06-2013, 02:00 PM
Well they failed to test it then because I visited someone's hood and attacked them before realizing their name was familiar. Sure enough I spotted them in my mafia, and when I tapped "visit" I had to wait 30 seconds while traveling to my "friend's" hood. The same hood I was already viewing.

And if they can show up but you can't fight/rob them (if they get it working that way) that's even more reason to keep them off my list. Waste of a spot that could be filled by someone I'd actually hit. If that's by design, they need new devs/designers even worse than I thought.