PDA

View Full Version : question for all high gold users

Tuke
02-06-2013, 06:41 AM
Hi

I just comed across with player lvl 89 who would seems to be high gold user, but something felt off with this guy.
When i looked his inventory (because attack over 150k and defence was over 170k). How much gold it would take to have example 194 Cruiser catamarans (63, 134), 54 Multi-Front A... (76, 168), 15 UNS Davey Jones (477, 581), 48 Long Distace Bombers (154, 103), 34 Combat medic (192, 288), 202 OPS Respons... (84, 67) and so oon nearly all gold units and few valor units but no cash units, and only 1 grand boss prize. And base had all gold buildings but no ac or rig buildins. Do we have rival to Ferr:) or just... oh you know.

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 06:51 AM
Ferr is by no way the strongest player in this game. Please consider that when looking at players stats and inventory.

Tuke
02-06-2013, 07:02 AM
Ferr is by no way the strongest player in this game. Please consider that when looking at players stats and inventory.

I never said the he was, first high spender name that popped out of my head.

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 07:14 AM
oh no I understand completely. Trust me it never gets easier looking at the high stat players. People do spend 10K a month or more sometimes. Just gotta take it in stride.

Tuke
02-06-2013, 07:26 AM
oh no I understand completely. Trust me it never gets easier looking at the high stat players. People do spend 10K a month or more sometimes. Just gotta take it in stride.

Yes i have accepted that:), theres allways will be stronger and alot stronger players who spend long penny for this, and i have fare share off them:-) just saying wheres the line for being doubfull?

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 07:37 AM
at this point, if you see someones stats over 1Mil, well yeah thats a for sure issue worth submitting. espeally if you see it on an attack or raid result screen. 100K to 300K raw stats is not uncommon anymore. >500K stats is the new rare.

Ferr
02-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Ty for hurting my feelings

digisyn
02-06-2013, 07:50 AM
There's been times when I have bought 100 LE sets or 50-100 triple crates so I have some big gold unit quantities in my inventory. That said there are still players that way overspend me and can have the extreme quantities of certain units and top end stats. Some folks drop $10k a month then bonus on top of that giving them massive gold reserves to buy whatever they want... You usually see them pop their heads up on leader board events.

Speed ump
02-06-2013, 07:51 AM
some players you can tell when they have bought le sets and the numbers of rares far exceeds the numbers of total sets bought. with normal gold units there really is no way to tell. if their stats, as in numbers of battles won and lost versus their level and strength is very low, that gives a sign. also you sometimes will see those numbers very low, and a high number of map missions. another sign

Vballmadam
02-06-2013, 07:55 AM

Aaaaaah...only in my dreams!

Tuke
02-06-2013, 08:01 AM

Dont feel bad, try buy more gold it makes you feel much better:),

or better yet theres still time to open few more hundred grates:)

Ranger4Life
02-06-2013, 08:02 AM

Not sure what you mean by this? I've been in whale zone since May of last year, and still haven't seen someone with higher RAW stats than Ferr.

spitfire
02-06-2013, 08:07 AM
Havent seen ferr's stats but Pirate Enforcer's numbers are ridiculous.

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 08:35 AM

I didn't mean it personally. we all know lately some people have been swimming in buy 2 LE sets and surpassing us all.

Web323
02-06-2013, 09:14 AM
That is some pretty good luck on the creates.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 09:21 AM
That is some pretty good luck on the creates.

Hmm, luck is it?

Well, lotteries do have a winner or two.

But, a consistent rare drop rate of 80-90%, is that LUCKY, or what?

Dutchie
02-06-2013, 09:24 AM
I want some of those cravats, I mean creates... or do I have to be lottery winner! I got a ticket that won me a tenner about 3 years back, does that count?

Web323
02-06-2013, 09:42 AM
That would have to be LUCKY or it could explain the 95% rate on low tier for me

Jhenry02
02-06-2013, 11:19 AM
I ran into someone the other day, not 1 gold cost unit. But they had multiples of every major loot item. In one case 190x of them. They also seemed to be a major crate buyer since they had 48 heavy cannon 73/54. I have 2 of them from when I bought a buy 3 crate. I only know a few crate items and thats one. I vaguely remember like 15 usn Davy Joneses as well.

Anyway the attack that I saw was 300k/300k. I was going to ask you all since you keep up with the data more than I do. But I was in transit and then forgot the name. If I come across it again I will ask you all.

-J

General Maximus
02-06-2013, 12:50 PM
I thought there was a user recently that was seen having defensive stats over 9 million. Yep, 9 million... Not 900k. Anybody know of this?

spitfire
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
I thought there was a user recently that was seen having defensive stats over 9 million. Yep, 9 million... Not 900k. Anybody know of this?

And builds multiple buildings

http://i50.tinypic.com/141kwau.png

JMC
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Not sure what you mean by this? I've been in whale zone since May of last year, and still haven't seen someone with higher RAW stats than Ferr.

I know pirate enforcer passed ferr by 20K in raw attack, don't know if he's ahead in defense though.

Ferr also has probably double the stats when including faction boosts, building boosts and all those units with boosts on them. Haven't looked at PEs inventory though no doubt he's got lots of boost as well.

Ranger4Life
02-06-2013, 03:10 PM
I know pirate enforcer passed ferr by 20K in raw attack, don't know if he's ahead in defense though.

Ferr also has probably double the stats when including faction boosts, building boosts and all those units with boosts on them. Haven't looked at PEs inventory though no doubt he's got lots of boost as well.

Good luck looking at PE's inventory. It will crash your app. No lie! haha

thunder
02-08-2013, 10:34 AM
Hi

I just comed across with player lvl 89 who would seems to be high gold user, but something felt off with this guy.
When i looked his inventory (because attack over 150k and defence was over 170k). How much gold it would take to have example 194 Cruiser catamarans (63, 134), 54 Multi-Front A... (76, 168), 15 UNS Davey Jones (477, 581), 48 Long Distace Bombers (154, 103), 34 Combat medic (192, 288), 202 OPS Respons... (84, 67) and so oon nearly all gold units and few valor units but no cash units, and only 1 grand boss prize. And base had all gold buildings but no ac or rig buildins. Do we have rival to Ferr:) or just... oh you know.the person this guy is talking about is me yes i have all these things in my inventory. about a month ago my boosted stats were 32k attack and 38k defense. than the le set came out with buy 2 of the cheapest and get the bonus item. i bought 5 vaults. than i got another vault when the next set of le came out. than when the brazil started at 60 dollars i bought 14 vaults to make it 20 for the month. when my 50,000 gold bonus came in i bought around 275 of the 3 pack crates. he wants to know why i dont have any cash units because they are weak. he wants to know why i dont have any ac buildings is because i was weak back than.why i have no rigs im building my first one now. I am not a high end gold user no where close.I asked the guy to set the record straight on here while i was waiting for my activation email. He didnt do it. any questions just ask.

Tuke
02-08-2013, 10:46 AM
the person this guy is talking about is me yes i have all these things in my inventory. about a month ago my boosted stats were 32k attack and 38k defense. than the le set came out with buy 2 of the cheapest and get the bonus item. i bought 5 vaults. than i got another vault when the next set of le came out. than when the brazil started at 60 dollars i bought 14 vaults to make it 20 for the month. when my 50,000 gold bonus came in i bought around 275 of the 3 pack crates. he wants to know why i dont have any cash units because they are weak. he wants to know why i dont have any ac buildings is because i was weak back than.why i have no rigs im building my first one now. I am not a high end gold user no where close.I asked the guy to set the record straight on here while i was waiting for my activation email. He didnt do it. any questions just ask.

First of all i get my anwer when you tell it in game, second aswell you can noticed i only asked never acused, so no need to get "regord straight". Thas why ask before acuse anybody for anything if not perfectly clear like 1, or 2 mil stats:)

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 04:49 PM
There's been times when I have bought 100 LE sets or 50-100 triple crates so I have some big gold unit quantities in my inventory. That said there are still players that way overspend me and can have the extreme quantities of certain units and top end stats. Some folks drop $10k a month then bonus on top of that giving them massive gold reserves to buy whatever they want... You usually see them pop their heads up on leader board events.wow! That is a massive amount to spend in a month! Hope I never come up against them! Lol

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-08-2013, 06:01 PM
Let me help you

With the faction bonus's it is quite easy to get to 400K attack, 700 Defense

And thats with spending $2,000 in each of three months then requesting the bonus gold for each month.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-08-2013, 06:07 PM
Now lets take it a step further

If you shopped at Safeway and took advantage of the just for U program bonus you could get $60 in Itunes cards
for $36 one set of cards per transaction, no limit per reward card per day.(before Xmas)

Then redeem them during the 40% discount window, and receive insane Gold, and then request your gold Bonus for
the month and if u hit the $2,000 window get $50,000 in FREE gold.

pick_sax
02-08-2013, 09:41 PM
poopen... 10k. 10k what? that's a effin car! (maybe use, but still) really?

wife + kid = no cash money for dis stoopid game!!!!

i am pretty far down the totem pole, and weak compared to the big boys, for sure, but beating a goldie is fun!!! especially as a full free player!!! (1 acct has a whopping 90 bars of tapjoy, others only 25 or so provided in game) i just can not fathom 10k.. at worst, maybe pesos, wan, yen or something...

Gambit12
02-08-2013, 09:45 PM
And builds multiple buildings

http://i50.tinypic.com/141kwau.png

I can only say "WOW!"

SuperSonic Chimp
02-09-2013, 10:40 AM
Hi

When i looked his inventory (because attack over 150k and defence was over 170k). How much gold it would take to have example 194 Cruiser catamarans (63, 134), 54 Multi-Front A... (76, 168), 15 UNS Davey Jones (477, 581), 48 Long Distace Bombers (154, 103), 34 Combat medic (192, 288), 202 OPS Respons... (84, 67) and so oon nearly all gold units and few valor units but no cash units, and only 1 grand boss prize. And base had all gold buildings but no ac or rig buildins. Do we have rival to Ferr:) or just... oh you know.

The majority of those are crate from the last crate event. Very possible that player just brought a ton of 3 pack crates. Add to the fact gold was 40% off at that time, highly likely. I have quite a few myself.

thunder
02-09-2013, 10:44 AM
The majority of those are crate from the last crate event. Very possible that player just brought a ton of 3 pack crates. Add to the fact gold was 40% off at that time, highly likely. I have quite a few myself.
yes you are correct this is me hes talking about please read reply number 24

SuperSonic Chimp
02-09-2013, 10:47 AM
yes you are correct this is me hes talking about please read reply number 24

Ah, gotcha...I just skipped the second page! lol Can I beg you to join my faction though? lmao ;-)

Tuke
02-09-2013, 02:06 PM
I've found a couple of players with way too high stats for their levels, meaning that they spend a good 5 thousand a month...
Hackers maybe? Anyone has considered that too? Or I'm alone in this world?

Not all is hackers, even thow how easy is get unlimited gold in this game. And it wont even mean jaibroken device. Every one who knows programing and servers know how to do it. Still many of them choose to play fair, even i but money to this game, stll my acount is proken and i cant build any money buildings:(. I only whis i had those kind off money to invest this game.

I get fired before crismas, and get 2 years salary just staying home but still, need money to support family.

Alaneapen
02-09-2013, 07:06 PM
I am a free to light gold player and I feel dwarfed. I am one of the strongest in my lv 81 bracket until one of ferr's members destroyed me.
44270 atk/60590 def at lv 81 704 allies

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-09-2013, 07:47 PM
What is your point dude?

Alo
02-11-2013, 06:05 AM
Not all is hackers, even thow how easy is get unlimited gold in this game. And it wont even mean jaibroken device. Every one who knows programing and servers know how to do it. Still many of them choose to play fair, even i but money to this game, stll my acount is proken and i cant build any money buildings:(. I only whis i had those kind off money to invest this game.

I get fired before crismas, and get 2 years salary just staying home but still, need money to support family.

well I've been playing this game 1,5 months now. So I'm not the very strongest one (I'm a free player ofc). Yesterday during raid tours I stumbled upon a guy who had TWO anniversary buildings...lvl5!!! And he was weaker than me. How the hell he got them dont know...cause if he is weaker than me, then to others who have played it longer he should be overrun long time and 10 times when getting money for anniversarys.