PDA

View Full Version : Gree you need to clear the monster house......

Q Raider
02-05-2013, 06:17 PM
One of the downsides of the LTQ's is that the monsters stick around after the event and have to be killed off again to get rid of them from the maps.

Not a problem for the lower numbered ones from each event or if you have a load of hero strength but not everyone does and with the rate that these events have been coming through and the amount of energy required to knock over some of the monsters it is not possible to "clear house" before the next event activates.

I can already see the game slowing down in the same fashion as it did several quests ago when many of us could not even access the maps on some devices.

SuperTP
02-05-2013, 06:56 PM
I'm with you here. Already having problems loading the first map in this new LTQ. Frustrating.

Cloud22
02-05-2013, 08:56 PM
I agree, I mentioned this a few times and I was hoping the last update they would have cleared some of the monsters. It's getting worse and worse soon the first 12 maps will be unplayable like the temple of abadd.

Jean marc
02-05-2013, 08:56 PM
A clean up is in order, it does take a while to load. and trying to hit your target seems impossible when it is surrounded by all of these monster.