PDA

View Full Version : Bfd-3 mia?

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-05-2013, 12:24 PM
If you recently purchased the LE sets Gree had on offer, you probably received a bonus unit.

That bonus unit was named: BFD-3.

It was a ground unit, specifically a tank.

Gree also awarded that unit (BFD-3) as a prize to the winners of the recent B4B.

There was a mix up in distributing said prizes.

Gree gave too many and had to take them back.

Well, they also took back the units you had previously paid for, the BFD-3.

You got the one prize unit BFD-3, but your other BFD-3 units got zapped.

Check your inventory, and get the tickets flowing.

Amazing, ain't it?

http://www.funzio.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=2362&d=1360097655

Tuke
02-05-2013, 12:44 PM
I have say it once and i say it again this is scam, and i dont tend spend anymore money for this game. Custor service are just bad even in best times and product is proken. But hey good luck to those who still believes on gree:), i enjoy free player for no on:)

Btw, thanks for info:)

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 12:48 PM
Hehe, I thought this thread was about Battlefield 3 ^_^

On topic, they really should have waited for the prizes to be fixed before adding the BFD-3 as a LE set. I guess someone at GREE was too enthusiastic.

Web323
02-05-2013, 01:13 PM
Which LE set was it in?

Ajk
02-05-2013, 01:21 PM
I think it was two sets ago. I'm sure someone has a pic of the set.

CJ54
02-05-2013, 01:32 PM
Sadly it is now time for another episode of The Chris Jones Unfortunate Storytime Corner. In today's episode, we're going to talk about how this happened.

When we first ran the script for World Domination rewards, it choked hard on the sheer number of people and just started awarding some of the same guilds over and over. As part of sorting that out and restoring general sanity to the upper reaches of the game, we ran a script to remove all the duplicate WD rewards. That happened, but we forgot to take into account that the BFD was a previous LE bonus item and that some people had lots of them. So it set everyone's BFD total to "1".

We are very sorry for this. We're looking into a way to put them back via script, but in the meantime Support is replacing them manually for people who got them as part of the LE set. Just send in a ticket and mention the BFD in there somewhere and we'll compare your purchase totals/add the difference. The LE set was:

Heavy Stryker
Hydrofoil Torpedo Boat
Shoreline Scout
Silver Striker

Tank Buster Soldier (the common)
BFD-3 Fighting Vehicle (the uncommon and the one some people are missing)
Versatech Assault Carrier (the rare)

Ajk
02-05-2013, 01:42 PM
Sadly it is now time for another episode of The Chris Jones Unfortunate Storytime Corner. In today's episode, we're going to talk about how this happened.)
Hehe. This is funny.
Not trying to pick on you CJ, I'm just glad to see at least you still have your sense of humor after this.
Good luck man.

iamnasty
02-05-2013, 03:41 PM
PJ, thanx and that was a great one

CJ, checked and lost 4 of the BFD-3 units

Cheers:D

NakedCherryPie
02-05-2013, 04:45 PM
I wouldn't mind getting them replaced with the rare sea unit...

iamnasty
02-05-2013, 05:01 PM
i wouldn't mind getting them replaced with the rare sea unit...

lol....lol:D

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-05-2013, 06:14 PM
I think I had 3,000 of them.

But, I'll settle up for 2,000.

No need to quibble. LOL

Ericinico
02-05-2013, 08:08 PM
I think I had 3,000 of them. But, I'll settle up for 2,000.No need to quibble. LOLWhat a waste.