PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible? And if so how?

Leezygeezer
02-05-2013, 10:59 AM
Been out hunting today and came across two level 159 characters with an almost identical Atk stat 375k, an hourly income of $11, a paltry 161 fights and only about a thousand jobs completed. Oh and the ancestral blade on both.
What you thinking? hackers?
Both characters had vacant hoods apart from a pizzeria.
I was like WTF?
Anybody else encountered these guys?

PC77
02-05-2013, 11:04 AM
Came across a dude with double those att stats, same fights won. Prob put there by gree to make the countless hrs of farming pigskins pointless when he wipes them all out with a couple of hits.
If I lose mine to a guy like that, I'll never participate in another PvP event again.

dudeman
02-05-2013, 11:05 AM
Oh, agentsmith? Yeah, I know that guy.

Sorry, those guys.

PC77
02-05-2013, 11:13 AM
Oh, agentsmith? Yeah, I know that guy.

Sorry, those guys.
Different name this time Dudeman, can't remember what it was, should have taken more notice.

dudeman
02-05-2013, 11:17 AM
I know it's a different name this time.

That's the only thing different.

PC77
02-05-2013, 11:27 AM
Just came across the maggot again..

TRAZ
02-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Screenshot, report and press on playing. Crappy I know, but only avenue we have.

Leezygeezer
02-05-2013, 11:56 AM
Game name was Hurley, took a screenshot but haven't figured out how to post them from my iPad yet

Toolguy
02-05-2013, 03:44 PM
I know that bombs are consumable. I get that. I was attacked by a guy today that took 326 football bombs in his attack. It shows that I won the battle, but I went from having 385 football bombs down to 59. That is a terrible rate of consumption. Assuming that he hit me 10 times, that is a loss rate of 32 per hit. On top of that, my stats without the bombs is higher than his.

Can anyone of the game guru's explain how I can lose so many of them at once?

I figured with 385 of them, that they would carry me until the exploding hearts for Valentines day or the basketball bombs for March madness. What a freakin' waste of time getting these things.

Any explainations?

Joe

AK-47
02-05-2013, 05:15 PM
I know that bombs are consumable. I get that. I was attacked by a guy today that took 326 football bombs in his attack. It shows that I won the battle, but I went from having 385 football bombs down to 59. That is a terrible rate of consumption. Assuming that he hit me 10 times, that is a loss rate of 32 per hit. On top of that, my stats without the bombs is higher than his. Can anyone of the game guru's explain how I can lose so many of them at once? I figured with 385 of them, that they would carry me until the exploding hearts for Valentines day or the basketball bombs for March madness. What a freakin' waste of time getting these things. Any explainations? Joe
Only one explanation... Its Crime City. You got robbed literally by Gree(d). Sad sad world. I hope you didn't spend any gold on refills to get those.

Coladonato
02-06-2013, 04:26 AM
Looks like agentSmith is winning! Disrupting the game, causing gold spenders to quit and getting Gree to look like fools! If they don't put an end to this soon it will surely cost Gree this game and cash cow! Get ur sh!t together Gree! If you need help let me know, I'll put you in touch with some securities people, you apparently need it!

Ak Killah
02-06-2013, 10:43 AM
what do gree gain from doing this, I think it's unlikely

Dhusagar
02-06-2013, 10:55 AM
I know that bombs are consumable. I get that. I was attacked by a guy today that took 326 football bombs in his attack. It shows that I won the battle, but I went from having 385 football bombs down to 59. That is a terrible rate of consumption. Assuming that he hit me 10 times, that is a loss rate of 32 per hit. On top of that, my stats without the bombs is higher than his.

Can anyone of the game guru's explain how I can lose so many of them at once?

I figured with 385 of them, that they would carry me until the exploding hearts for Valentines day or the basketball bombs for March madness. What a freakin' waste of time getting these things.

Any explainations?

Joe

I logged in this am with 300k ATT & 300k DEF - logged in 5 hours later to see 100k att/def! Disillusionment setting in

Why bother?

alex5953
02-06-2013, 01:23 PM
Game name was Hurley, took a screenshot but haven't figured out how to post them from my iPad yet
I noticed him to ,is harmless until now ,only 161 fights!
Why is he in the game ? No robs,few attacks,1building(pizeria) no defense but a lot of high statt items of each kind ,perhaps a lazy player with to much money