PDA

View Full Version : Battle for Brazil rewards

Fuzzyky
02-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Is there Anybody else Still waiting for their Brazil rewards??? I know I jumped factions before the prizes were awarded, but I had understood that submitting a ticket would get it straightened out... I've submitted several.

Anybody else still waiting ????

PrinceDuncan
02-05-2013, 08:33 AM
I'm still waiting also, sent 2 tickets

Crypt
02-05-2013, 09:08 AM
i remember a post where CJ specifically said, don't leave your faction until you receive the reward

mrgung
02-05-2013, 10:03 AM
I too have not received my prizes yet.
And yes, I did change factions before prize payout - but GREE can't expect every player to read the forums on a constant basis.
Also, CJ also posted that: should you have still left/changed faction in the meantime. One should send in a ticket and the WOULD check ones claim.
I have sent in three tickets, some with screenshots of proof, that I was the leader of a faction and still haven't received any answer whatsoever, let alone any units (prizes).

I have slowly given up hope that I will ever get my prizes for which I spent time and money fighting for.

It's a damn shame.

I just wanted to add that GREE actually did get me my BFB prizes before the start of Greenland! It took long but in the end it all turned out well.

Warz
02-05-2013, 10:29 AM
still waiting

XVIXENx
02-05-2013, 11:09 AM
Anybody know what the top200/ top 50 prize was ?

Fuzzyky
02-06-2013, 03:08 AM
i remember a post where CJ specifically said, don't leave your faction until you receive the reward

Yep.. I remember that too... I think I was the only one in my whole faction who had even joined this site. Nobody else even knew about it. So, a warning here is hardly a Fair warning. And the fact remain.. We were in our factions from start to finish of BfB.. Hell, no one could Leave or get booted!! So, we earned those rewards. The fact that Gree is overwhelmed by bugs in a poorly planned rollout really doesn't concern me. People paid $$$$. REAL WORLD CASH to fight to win these. Gree probably hopes we'll all just go away and forget about these... I don't think I will!! I think I'll continue to be a thorn in their side til they do the right thing........

Dudebot121256
02-06-2013, 04:19 AM
Sending in multiple tickets only slows the process. It bumps everyone else's ticket down. Submit only 1 and wait.

mxz
02-06-2013, 05:33 AM
I heard a rumor that if you submit multiple tickets on the same issue you get bumped to the back of the queue. Not sure if its true, but expect to wait another 3-4 weeks.

asdfasdfasdf
02-06-2013, 11:08 AM
I'm still waiting for a correction in my rewards. I would hope it would be fixed before Greenland but honestly I doubt it.

higgypop
02-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Congratulations to all winners and members well done!!

Fuzzyky
02-07-2013, 08:49 AM
I'm sending a ticket daily, and CJ is gonna get one too. They may want me to forget and give up on this... But it ain't gonna happen.... All I want is what I'm owed?.........

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-07-2013, 10:24 AM
I'm sending a ticket daily, and CJ is gonna get one too. They may want me to forget and give up on this... But it ain't gonna happen.... All I want is what I'm owed?.........

You'll get what you're owed alright.

The problem for you is they're giving it to you.

Its called "the business".

Tylersdad
02-07-2013, 10:30 AM
Pj do you ever get sick of speaking in that arrogant, ambiguous prose?

You'll get what you're owed alright.

The problem for you is they're giving it to you.

Its called "the business".

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:41 AM
i hoep the rewards get given out fast

asdfasdfasdf
02-08-2013, 11:20 AM
Still waiting on this as well.

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 05:02 PM
Still waiting. im loving how im losing 23k def and atk when getting attacked. could really use the stiletto round about now so or better 4 stilettos. How can gree still have not fixed the 4x glitch?

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 06:56 PM
It's so nice to see so many happy customers across the threads. It must be all smiles in the gree camp! I haven't seen a reply from gree to any question for some time on here. Not relevant ones anyway. I bet they get up in the morning and think " oh no! Look at the work load"! Then, turn over and hope the tooth fairy has been in to sort it. Please gree, pretty please, get some more staff. It's not rocket science and you can afford it. It really will make a big difference both to you and us. It's the only way at this point. Get some new employees, work through the back log and then get ahead of the game. The results will be to everyone's advantage including your profits. It's makes pure business sense. Prioritise the issues by breaking it down to people, product and equipment and then create a clear communication system within the organisation, get more staff, set time scales, follow up with effective delegation, remove under performing managers or train them more effectively and feed back to your customers. If a Maccy dee drive through can do this then you can.Actually, do I get a consultancy fee for this advice? Please gree, here our voice. Sarcasm aside, it really will make a difference I promise if you follow the system I have suggested. Iv seen it turn businesses around. Oh, and get a business consultant in, a good one, the best you can afford. It's worth it. :)

andypandy2
02-08-2013, 07:06 PM
Jon, I was going to say something sarcastic. Then I read your post through. You have valid suggestions. Thank you.

Now, for the sarcasm; I am still waiting for my top 3 in faction performer award! Admittedly, you guys with no reward at all should be first in line.

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 07:10 PM
Ps, gree, if you want to pay me 170 UK pounds per year then I will turn your business around within six months. You can even write it in to the contract that I will increase your profits, sort your customer service issues, put an effective management system in to place and create a sound structure that's workable and efficient. Thats a good deal, trust me. No more sleepless nights.

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 07:43 PM
Ps, gree, if you want to pay me 170 UK pounds per year then I will turn your business around within six months. You can even write it in to the contract that I will increase your profits, sort your customer service issues, put an effective management system in to place and create a sound structure that's workable and efficient. Thats a good deal, trust me. No more sleepless nights. should say 170k UK pounds.

Fuzzyky
02-08-2013, 08:07 PM
I have submitted a "proper" ticket thanks to another thread that actually explains how to do it. That think NEEDS to be a sticky!! Support is non-existent!! The Only thing that works here is the gimme-the-money button......

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 08:40 PM
Jon, I was going to say something sarcastic. Then I read your post through. You have valid suggestions. Thank you.

Now, for the sarcasm; I am still waiting for my top 3 in faction performer award! Admittedly, you guys with no reward at all should be first in line.thanks Andypandy2. Hope your award comes in soon bro. :)

Dudebot121256
02-08-2013, 08:57 PM
I have submitted a "proper" ticket thanks to another thread that actually explains how to do it. That think NEEDS to be a sticky!! Support is non-existent!! The Only thing that works here is the gimme-the-money button......That's a great idea. Unfortunately, the only people able to sticky are admins and the only active admin is CJ54. He's already busy with in-game stuff so I doubt he has time to go around stickying threads. I have made a guide though. It's accessible through the link in my signature.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-09-2013, 07:49 PM
No we have all gotten ours...

pick_sax
02-09-2013, 09:28 PM
i do find this to be an interesting observation:

with all the bug and shortcomings, and the multi-week turnaround time, my tickets WITHOUT extra prompting are taking over 2 weeks... that if you followup, because of POOR, OR WORSE, CUSTOMER SERVICE ON GREE'S PART, you will be punished. "We have, bar none, the worst customer service, and if you tell us about it, we can make it worse." that should be the company motto.

Sending in multiple tickets only slows the process. It bumps everyone else's ticket down. Submit only 1 and wait.

mattress2
02-11-2013, 10:54 AM
Ya, I'm still waiting, and I didn't jump factions! CRAZY and unfair, I'm fighting people who have these rewards!!!!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-11-2013, 10:59 AM
Pj do you ever get sick of speaking in that arrogant, ambiguous prose?

You meant "WRITING" didn't you?

Never.

Why waste a great education?