PDA

View Full Version : Camper account, lost fight to someone with 20 times less att than my defense

Alice
02-04-2013, 04:00 PM
Failed to defend an attack for the first time, currently lv 3 with att/def 160/228 and 7 defense skills, check out that guy is lv 4 with att/def of only 10/8. Is this the so-called attack skill glitch or the guy was just lucky? :p

BTW: CC Android on BlueStacks

Alice
02-04-2013, 04:10 PM
Yea that's a skill point hack alright.

The problem with cheaters is, this game is free to play...

dudeman
02-04-2013, 04:46 PM
People are still doing this witch hunt stuff?

How many mafia did that rival have? He could have hit you with 20 and dropped to 1 after. You haven't provided enough information to support your accusation.

Alice
02-04-2013, 05:00 PM
People are still doing this witch hunt stuff?

How many mafia did that rival have? He could have hit you with 20 and dropped to 1 after. You haven't provided enough information to support your accusation.

That's a good point, so I went back and checked his inventory, only to find 12 weapons 4 armors 0 vehicles, current number of mafia is 2. Those items are all crap (att 1-2, all of them)

Perhaps there is another possibility: he got a Pigskin bomb and hit me with that....I don't know if that bomb will drop at lv 4 though

dudeman
02-04-2013, 05:30 PM
That's another good point. I don't know if there is a minimum level to play the PvP events, but if there isn't he easily could have had 1+ footballs when he hit you that were long gone when you checked him out.

Ty1on
02-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Perhaps there is another possibility: he got a Pigskin bomb and hit me with that....I don't know if that bomb will drop at lv 4 though

Yeah, they drop at that level... I started a new account during this pvp tournament. Originally was going to camp, but noticed they were dropping. So leveled up to 19 trying to get them before I realized I was screwing up my camping account.

Lame
02-04-2013, 06:10 PM
An icon for the oigskin will show in his inventory x0 if he got one and lost it

Alice
02-04-2013, 06:26 PM

I actually saw it...finally we have a conclusion.

Alice
02-04-2013, 06:28 PM
Yeah, they drop at that level... I started a new account during this pvp tournament. Originally was going to camp, but noticed they were dropping. So leveled up to 19 trying to get them before I realized I was screwing up my camping account.

My goal list looks exactly like fresh lv2 account, no missions done...leveling up to lv3 only because others hit me

nopenopenope
02-04-2013, 08:03 PM

I actually saw it...finally we have a conclusion.

Yea that's a skill point hack alright.

Yet another in a long list of fails....

Ty1on
02-04-2013, 08:10 PM
My goal list looks exactly like fresh lv2 account, no missions done...leveling up to lv3 only because others hit me

Yup, exactly where I went wrong. Hopefully I'll be sitting at level 19 for a looong time. But at least have some pigskins while I'm sitting there... :D

NTM
02-05-2013, 08:09 AM
when u see i lost an explosive when i have 120 k more atk.. vs a guy who got 15k...

don't search.....