PDA

View Full Version : Bad news for all players, more and more hackers coming now!

CAPT.GIN
02-04-2013, 02:48 PM
Yes today is a big victory for the hackers, why you ask? There is a new jailbrake out for ios 6, which includes iPhone 5 iPod touch 5th gen, and iPad mini. This also will work for the iPhone 4 and 4s and older iPods and iPads. Now that they have the power of the jailbrake they will figure out more and more ways to hack the game! Ifile is going to be there best friend, good luck to all the hacker rate to going to double if not triple!

SoccerStud
02-04-2013, 02:56 PM
That's not true. Just because a new jailbreak came out doesn't mean Gree's iFile security fails now.

GRW
02-04-2013, 03:02 PM
That's not true. Just because a new jailbreak came out doesn't mean Gree's iFile security fails now.

Please wake up!

SoccerStud
02-04-2013, 03:09 PM
I'm well awake... Those hackers aren't using iFile.

Poopenshire
02-04-2013, 03:29 PM
Actually they are, sorry to say..... I won't go into the details, but yes its that simple still.

their are even websites for this still, I will not post those but if you want I can explain them in PM but provide no links.

SoccerStud
02-04-2013, 03:35 PM
Really? It was my thought that gree actually encrypted their files. Well, then it serves them right for getting hacked... KA and MQ's files are encrypted (I think). That's why you don't see very many hackers there

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-04-2013, 03:53 PM
This should tell you something, shouldn't it?

Wake up people, wake up.

fluffy402
02-04-2013, 04:03 PM
Either iOS should get its s*** together, or hackers should start working on Android so they can at least have a fair game.

James_mac
02-04-2013, 04:31 PM
And how do you know this gin? You gonna hack the game like you said you were gonna do last year and got a 3 day ban for?

Anybody who is up to date in the tech scene knows there's a new jailbreak out, it's just general knowledge.

King little fruit fly
02-04-2013, 05:51 PM
Man, my $700 investment on this game just'd gone up in smoke! :mad:

Charlie Boy
02-04-2013, 06:44 PM
And how do you know this gin? You gonna hack the game like you said you were gonna do last year and got a 3 day ban for?

Yay! Jokim is back! Isn't that awesome everyone?

spitfire
02-04-2013, 06:49 PM
GREE support sucks and you guys are worrying about hackers already?

mxz
02-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Hacks requiring a jailbroken device are the least concerning ways to cheat.

Ericinico
02-04-2013, 08:12 PM
Hacks requiring a jailbroken device are the least concerning ways to cheat.Well how else do people cheat? You NEED I file, right?

mxz
02-04-2013, 08:19 PM
Well how else do people cheat? You NEED I file, right?Well obviously I'm not posting cheats...

There are two senior members of this forum who have recently and publicly admitted to cheating, neither of which used that program or had a jailbroken phone (or if they were jailbroken, it wouldn't have mattered).

mickymacirl
02-05-2013, 01:09 AM
Yes today is a big victory for the hackers, why you ask? There is a new jailbrake out for ios 6, which includes iPhone 5 iPod touch 5th gen, and iPad mini. This also will work for the iPhone 4 and 4s and older iPods and iPads. Now that they have the power of the jailbrake they will figure out more and more ways to hack the game! Ifile is going to be there best friend, good luck to all the hacker rate to going to double if not triple!

Gin, shut the hell up. You haven't got a clue and stop spreading misinformation around the forums, if you HAD A CLUE, you would keep your mouth shut when it comes to things like this. iOs6 was jailbroken, big freaking deal, 5 has been broken for years. Your ifile comment shows me how much you actually know, zero.

mickymacirl
02-05-2013, 01:18 AM
Well obviously I'm not posting cheats...

There are two senior members of this forum who have recently and publicly admitted to cheating, neither of which used that program or had a jailbroken phone (or if they were jailbroken, it wouldn't have mattered).

Very good point MXZ!@

Jhoemel
02-05-2013, 01:44 AM

Who are those members who admitted they hacked? Send me a pm

mickymacirl
02-05-2013, 05:59 AM
Who are those members who admitted they hacked? Send me a pm

Difference there Jhoemel, he said cheated not hacked. Two completely different things.

HGF69
02-05-2013, 08:04 AM
Yay! Jokim is back! Isn't that awesome everyone?

Let's see how long he lasts now that his Hero of Time and RedMist accounts have been banned.

Lara Croft TR
02-05-2013, 08:37 AM
Gin, shut the hell up. You haven't got a clue and stop spreading misinformation around the forums, if you HAD A CLUE, you would keep your mouth shut when it comes to things like this. iOs6 was jailbroken, big freaking deal, 5 has been broken for years. Your ifile comment shows me how much you actually know, zero.

Why all of sudden your being defensive? Maybe your doing it

You too boy! Every time i see a hacker thread, you are always in that thread

mxz
02-05-2013, 09:43 AM
Why all of sudden your being defensive? Maybe your doing itI'd wager to guess Micky Mac has raised more awareness on glitches & hacks to Gree than just about anyone else. You might also want to establish a (positive) name for yourself before calling out respectable and great guys like mickymac.

If you're going to troll at least be good at it. Rule #35: don't waste your time trying to get a rise out of someone until you learn the difference between your and you're.

Dutchie
02-05-2013, 09:47 AM
I'd wager to guess Micky Mac has raised more awareness on glitches & hacks to Gree than just about anyone else. You might also want to establish a (positive) name for yourself before calling out respectable and great guys like mickymac.

If you're going to troll at least be good at it. Rule #35: don't waste your time trying to get a rise out of someone until you learn the difference between your and you're.

Touché... LOL

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-05-2013, 09:49 AM
People, people, people, does this really matter?

Of course it doesn't.

There are hundreds of things that should get you riled up, the least of which should be this scame.

Hackers, cheaters, scammers, so what?

Olsen
02-05-2013, 10:30 AM
I have just join a faction with my android profile 6.000.000.000 in the bank with 15 players and no one over level 16

Lara Croft TR
02-05-2013, 11:09 AM

No offense to you. I've been lurking for quite some time now and reading all the strategy and some good informations here about playing MW.

You know what? It is not right calling someone a cheater even though they did it in the past. Insulting & harassing a player is against the POSTING GUIDELINES. You should read again the basic of the guidelines. Like HK said Decorum in the Forum.

It doesn't mean a thing if you have a thousand post & your a senior member here. You should double check yourself first before you hurt someone.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-05-2013, 11:20 AM
There is only one enemy here that hurts everyone.

The odd thing is, most people fail to recognize the true enemy.

mxz
02-05-2013, 12:11 PM
Insulting & harassing a player is against the POSTING GUIDELINES. You should read again the basic of the guidelines. Like HK said Decorum in the Forum.Just so we're clear - you believe HK would find baselessly calling mickymac and I as cheaters acceptable but would find pointing out a spelling/grammar mistake in that wrongly placed call out as harassment? Feel free to tell HK about how you think mickymac is cheating...I'd love to hear what she says.

Now, If you're legitimately butthurt, as the kids are calling it, about a senior member pointing out poor spelling & grammar maybe you should think twice before calling out someone with a long history of glitch submissions. Bring some facts if you're going to accuse mickymac and I of cheating. Until you understand cheating and can contribute the same way mickymac can, has and will continue to do: please continue playing about your game. Now, if you'd like to get informed and become a flag bearer for anti-cheating...Gree can use all the help they can get.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-05-2013, 01:09 PM
Hey gin, 6:30 tonight at my place?

Oh my, here we go!!!!!

Ajk
02-05-2013, 01:14 PM
Oh my, here we go!!!!!
This is why they need all day kindergarten.

Captain Steelman
02-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Oh my, here we go!!!!!

I think CJ54 would appreciate if you removed the quote from the fake CJ54 now that he has banned him and removed all his posts.....

Brummied
02-05-2013, 01:36 PM
Getting the thread back to the issue, reported a guy today that had 16 going on 25 new building going up in his base, admiral jimbo, reported

There is only one enemy here that hurts everyone.

The odd thing is, most people fail to recognize the true enemy.

Poopenshire
02-05-2013, 01:41 PM
Getting the thread back to the issue, reported a guy today that had 16 going on 25 new building going up in his base, admiral jimbo, reported

you and about 20 other people.....yet he still plays on!

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 02:04 PM
The real problem here is that admin is a faggot!I hope you know that "Admin" isn't even on ^_^ Also, I wonder why you weren't IP banned.

CJ54
02-05-2013, 02:11 PM
I hope you know that "Admin" isn't even on ^_^ Also, I wonder why you weren't IP banned.

Documentation. In the meantime, just ignore him and hit the report button if he pops up again.

Dudebot121256
02-05-2013, 02:21 PM
Documentation. In the meantime, just ignore him and hit the report button if he pops up again.Oh, bummer. I've never seen anyone who likes paper work. I remember CCM saying something about IP bans being messy and such. And will do.

Brummied
02-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Yeah gree could at least light him up with a hacker name tag so justice could be served cold before the lock out

you and about 20 other people.....yet he still plays on!

gunnydave
02-05-2013, 04:11 PM
Man, my $700 investment on this game just'd gone up in smoke! :mad:

how can you have fun when you cheat there is no future in it homie

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 03:34 AM
We need to preserve this. This is priceless. Or, is it pricele$$?

$ame thing, I gue$$.

$$$$$
$$$$$$
$$$$$$

$$$$$$

GREE... Is making $100s OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARs, and can't seem to create a bug free game. Neither do they invest in a descent game programmer.WHY, ill tell you why because the game has been designed to have these bugs / glitches and loop holes for hackers.For example as plain as day seriously - Web definitions(Computer pirates) Copyright infringement is the unauthorized or prohibited use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright...en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_piratesNow isn't it coincidental Pirate United Nation (representing computer pirates) are NO.1 for battle of Brazil - not by a small margin but by millions of WD points.. Mind you some factions spent 1000s of dollars and still didn't even come close. Another example - As we speak No.1 *Artic Expedition chest opener is FERR with 683 chests open, and hey look at that another pirate (Pirate Lord) trying not to look suspicious. Common 683 chests what does he have to do to look more obvious, hack into your person computers at home .... Ha haa..!! pure laughing stock. Back to Pirate United Nation being in NO.1 winners for B.O.B. I have members in my faction whom are allies with some of the Pirate United Nation members with screenshots with totally unsupported stats. Which brings me to what is GREE doing about this? nothing, not a damn thing - why ? May you ask .. Because the majority of the pirates are infact GREE admin.. There you go it's now been Wiki leaked. The way I see things if GREE management really were here for the people they would spent $10,000 - $25,000 measley dollars and make a program - a mod sniffer bot - to police *The server file clone changes* on people's phones. All the bot has to do is alert Gree there is an inconstant / corrupt file data with xxx xxx xxx. ( Faction invite code ). Without locking up the game for everyone else ..But that would make the game fair hey CJ, we can't have that now.I still wait for your reply to my message I sent you over a week ago..!AndHe who still awaits his factions rightful WD points and place in the WD ladder.I will continue to smash you with negative comments and truths until you guys fix this problem.Kellhounds - 950 329 785

mickymacirl
02-06-2013, 03:49 AM
That also made me laugh hehe

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 03:54 AM
That also made me laugh heheWe just follow orders. We ain't running nothing, we is jest soljers in the service of our ma$ter$.

Lost_Souls:)
02-06-2013, 04:12 AM
Alex level 200 USA FLAG 10 MILLION DEFENCE, IFILE LOVERS

mickymacirl
02-06-2013, 04:32 AM
Alex level 200 USA FLAG 10 MILLION DEFENCE, IFILE LOVERS

How many times do I have to say it, that has nothing to do with Ifile!

02-06-2013, 04:36 AM
how many times do i have to say it, that has nothing to do with ifile!

are you on your period?

02-06-2013, 04:40 AM
NONE LEGIT FACTIONS:

Alpdruck - NOT LEGIT
K1NG - NOT LEGT
The French now known as Teir 1 - NOT LEGIT
Waffen SS - NOT LEGIT AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY ARE RACIST

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 04:49 AM
are you on your period?Yes, I used to manustrate. Now I am going through manupause.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 05:09 AM
That also made me laugh hehe

We just follow orders. We ain't running nothing, we is jest soljers in the service of our ma$ter$.

yeah yeah..
Never met a honest cheat yet ..!!!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 05:38 AM
GREE... Is making $100s OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARs, and can't seem to create a bug free game. Neither do they invest in a descent game programmer.
WHY, ill tell you why because the game has been designed to have these bugs / glitches and loop holes for hackers.

For example as plain as day seriously -
Web definition
(Computer pirates) Copyright infringement is the unauthorized or prohibited use of works under copyright, infringing the copyright...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_pirates

Now isn't it coincidental Pirate United Nation (representing computer pirates) are NO.1 for battle of Brazil - not by a small margin but by millions of WD points.. Mind you some factions spent 1000s of dollars and still didn't even come close.
Another example - As we speak No.1 *Artic Expedition chest opener is FERR with 683 chests open, and hey look at that another pirate (Pirate Lord) trying not to look suspicious at a distant no.2. Come on 683 chests what does he have to do to look more obvious, hack into your person computers at home .... Ha haa..!! pure laughing stock.

Back to Pirate United Nation being in NO.1 winners for B.O.B. I have members in my faction whom are allies with some of the Pirate United Nation members with screenshots of totally unsupported stats.

Which brings me to what is GREE doing about this? nothing, not a damn thing - why ? May you ask .. Because the majority of the pirates are infact GREE admin..
There you go it's now been said..
The way I see things if GREE management really were here for the honest players they would spent $10,000 - $25,000 measley dollars and make a program - a mod sniffer bot - to police *The server file clone changes* on people's phones.
All the bot has to do is alert Gree there is an inconstant / corrupt file data with xxx xxx xxx. (Member/Faction invite code ). Without locking up the game for everyone else ..

But that would make the game fair hey CJ, we can't have that now.
I still wait for your reply to my message I sent you over a week ago..!
And
He who still awaits his factions rightful WD points and place in the WD ladder.
Guys fix this problem.

Kellhounds - 950 329 785

mickymacirl
02-06-2013, 05:42 AM
yeah yeah..
Never met a honest cheat yet ..!!!!

Plenty of fools without any knowledge of which they speak!

camper killer
02-06-2013, 05:52 AM
Speculation and self delusion run rampant.

Post your evidence or move along. Your no better than the forum trolls spouting your unfounded delusions.

Some of you people just cannot get over the fact there are people who are dedicated to winning and will do it honestly.

Dutchie
02-06-2013, 06:01 AM
WHY, ill tell you why because the game has been designed to have these bugs / glitches and loop holes for hackers.

He who still awaits his factions rightful WD points and place in the WD ladder.
Guys fix this problem.

Kellhounds - 950 329 785

You are the #1 trolling muppet of muppets. Wood and trees come to mind.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 06:23 AM
Speculation and self delusion run rampant.

Post your evidence or move along. Your no better than the forum trolls spouting your unfounded delusions.

Some of you people just cannot get over the fact there are people who are dedicated to winning and will do it honestly.

My people.. Hmm as in 250,000 honest players.!! Funny pirates comming outta of the wood work now to defend their hacking habits.

"delusion" interesting choice of word - considering the minority are deluted in believing, unsupported stats of a growing number of "pirate associates".
If you keep burying my post, I will just keep reposting it.
I'm not alone in these complaints..

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 06:41 AM
You are the #1 trolling muppet of muppets. Wood and trees come to mind.
Pmsl ..!!! That was just funny ..!!
What the hell is a trolling muppet..?
I'm going to use that at work..
Cheers ..!!! You just made my day

Dutchie
02-06-2013, 06:47 AM
Pmsl ..!!! That was just funny ..!!
What the hell is a trolling muppet..?
I'm going to use that at work..
Cheers ..!!! You just made my day

Look in the mirror and you will find out.

Here are some clues -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=muppet

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 06:48 AM
Pmsl ..!!! That was just funny ..!! What the hell is a trolling muppet..?I'm going to use that at work..Cheers ..!!! You just made my dayWork? Real work? Or, community service?

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Are you enjoying our visits? Please, remember, if your pirate provides great service, tip him or her!!
My people.. Hmm as in 250,000 honest players.!! Funny pirates comming outta of the wood work now to defend their hacking habits. "delusion" interesting choice of word - considering the minority are deluted in believing, unsupported stats of a growing number of "pirate associates".If you keep burying my post, I will just keep reposting it. I'm not alone in these complaints..

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 06:49 AM
Why oh why don't you just make me a Mod and pay me my gold. I would have this place cleaned up way more often and easier.

Spartan what your are doing is considered trolling. while you may not consider yourself a troll your actions and comments fit with the normal expectations of a troll.

guys we all know what the hackers and cheaters look like now thanks to the new systems in place. use it to your advantage. but just remember people spend money on this game some as high as 10K a month. get over yourselves if you cannot accept that.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 07:01 AM
Why oh why don't you just make me a Mod and pay me my gold. I would have this place cleaned up way more often and easier.

Spartan what your are doing is considered trolling. while you may not consider yourself a troll your actions and comments fit with the normal expectations of a troll.

guys we all know what the hackers and cheaters look like now thanks to the new systems in place. use it to your advantage. but just remember people spend money on this game some as high as 10K a month. get over yourselves if you cannot accept that.

I see..!!! Understood.
Thank-you for explaining this..!!!
I'm still a lill angry at gree for our WD point rip off.
Totally unrelated to hackers and the such, thought it was a good thread to vent.
My Appoligies .. !!

Dutchie
02-06-2013, 07:03 AM
i see..!!! Understood.
I'm still a lill angry at gree for our wd point rip off.
Totally unrelated to hackers and the such, thought it was a good thread to vent.
My appoligies .. !!

"Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done! There are points to be scored. There are games to be won."

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 07:09 AM
I see..!!! Understood.Thank-you for explaining this..!!!I'm still a lill angry at gree for our WD point rip off.Totally unrelated to hackers and the such, thought it was a good thread to vent.My Appoligies .. !!Here's some FREE (but solid) advice. Gree is the ONLY winner here. All you can expect is to have a bit of a laugh and a smile or two. Don't get worked up over this. Killing HACKERS is Gree's problem. Look at it like reporting a crime to the police. After you report it, your duty's done. Let Gree, let go!!

Speed ump
02-06-2013, 07:27 AM
this spartan guy is obviously just gree with envy. we have and can afford what he cannot, so as these types typicaly do, he exceuses any who better him as cheaters. over time many have described spending the kind of money we have as cheating, but they obviously have not read or understod therules, or grees intentions of making money. gree does all this for free, out of the kindness of their hearts, righ? please. commimg out of the woodwork? where have you been spartan? kind of hard to see when your head is stuck in the sand. i have been here posting frequently since this game began.many of my friends have done the same. most here have grown to know and understand, and even appreciate the pirates, though in earlier days that was not the case. first in wd event? of course, for many reason, which you obviously have given no thought to at all. the wd event was fashioned after the pirates.gree saw our sucsesses as a team and even came to us with a few questions about playing as a team. so we will accept your thank you for that developement. we have worked together as a team for a year now, and have the good fortune to be able to pick and chose who we want. since you are obviously too feeble minded to figure this out for yourself, let me lay it out for you. what does it take to win? strongest players? not really, actually we could win this event with a team of nothing but 50k players. it takes two things. first and most important. money. its a simple idea, but seems so hard for you to grasp. hits cost gold, which cost money. 4 million points ahead of second place. we could have been 25 million, thirty million. its just pressing a little button, and having enough money to keep doing so. to get enough hits you have to have a certain numbers of players who can afford to keep pressing that little button. its obvious that there will always be more affluent players than you who can afford to do things that you cannot. ferr also falls into that category. its is well known that he heads a large law firm in anstredam, and money spent in this game is pocket change for him. he has consistently placed at the yop of the auction events amost since they started. bill gates could come to this game and make us all look pathetic if he so chose to. you havnt learned the realities of life are, there are those who have money, and those who do not. we have both types in our group. get used to the real world. it aint changing for you

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 07:32 AM
As usual, my friend has "splained" it to you.
this spartan guy is obviously just gree with envy. we have and can afford what he cannot, so as these types typicaly do, he exceuses any who better him as cheaters. over time many have described spending the kind of money we have as cheating, but they obviously have not read or understod therules, or grees intentions of making money. gree does all this for free, out of the kindness of their hearts, righ? please. commimg out of the woodwork? where have you been spartan? kind of hard to see when your head is stuck in the sand. i have been here posting frequently since this game began.many of my friends have done the same. most here have grown to know and understand, and even appreciate the pirates, though in earlier days that was not the case. first in wd event? of course, for many reason, which you obviously have given no thought to at all. the wd event was fashioned after the pirates.gree saw our sucsesses as a team and even came to us with a few questions about playing as a team. so we will accept your thank you for that developement. we have worked together as a team for a year now, and have the good fortune to be able to pick and chose who we want. since you are obviously too feeble minded to figure this out for yourself, let me lay it out for you. what does it take to win? strongest players? not really, actually we could win this event with a team of nothing but 50k players. it takes two things. first and most important. money. its a simple idea, but seems so hard for you to grasp. hits cost gold, which cost money. 4 million points ahead of second place. we could have been 25 million, thirty million. its just pressing a little button, and having enough money to keep doing so. to get enough hits you have to have a certain numbers of players who can afford to keep pressing that little button. its obvious that there will always be more affluent players than you who can afford to do things that you cannot. ferr also falls into that category. its is well known that he heads a large law firm in anstredam, and money spent in this game is pocket change for him. he has consistently placed at the yop of the auction events amost since they started. bill gates could come to this game and make us all look pathetic if he so chose to. you havnt learned the realities of life are, there are those who have money, and those who do not. we have both types in our group. get used to the real world. it aint changing for you

mxz
02-06-2013, 08:47 AM
Capitalism still confounds some.

Dutchie
02-06-2013, 08:53 AM
Capitalism still confounds some.

Capitalism is basically one big ponzi scheme, but we haven't found anything better yet :)

Colonel Jessup
02-06-2013, 08:58 AM
No offense to you. I've been lurking for quite some time now and reading all the strategy and some good informations here about playing MW.

You know what? It is not right calling someone a cheater even though they did it in the past. Insulting & harassing a player is against the POSTING GUIDELINES. You should read again the basic of the guidelines. Like HK said Decorum in the Forum.

It doesn't mean a thing if you have a thousand post & your a senior member here. You should double check yourself first before you hurt someone.

It's not right calling someone a cheater even though they cheated? Weird.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-06-2013, 09:18 AM
It's not right calling someone a cheater even though they cheated? Weird.

I wouldn't say its about right or wrong, more about being polite.

Captain Steelman
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM
Well said Speed Ump.... Great !!!

But I must say that it is much easyer to read your posts when I print them on paper. Maybe I´m getting old or need a bigger screen...

Captain Steelman
02-06-2013, 10:52 AM

But I must say that it is much easyer to read your posts when I print them on paper. Maybe I´m getting old or need a bigger screen...

1earEddie
02-06-2013, 11:12 AM

1ear concurs (PJ and Ferr got 1ear using legal lingo and cross examining) :) Great splaining speedy.

HGF69
02-06-2013, 11:46 AM
Gonna try to hack the game?

Joaquim is back after having his other 4 accounts banned in less than 24 hours.

Poopenshire
02-06-2013, 01:01 PM
Joaquim is back after having his other 4 accounts banned in less than 24 hours.

Either way, I wanted to respond to the thread and say I like you and thought you built a good team up. Now that the thread is deleted its a dead subject, but I support ya.

Vballmadam
02-06-2013, 01:03 PM
Either way, I wanted to respond to the thread and say I like you and thought you built a good team up. Now that the thread is deleted its a dead subject, but I support ya.

Beat me to the punch Poop!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 03:07 PM

Blah blah blah..
Yarda, yarda, yarda..
Sorry were you responding to a post..

Iv already apologized ...!!! Perhaps you missed that post.
Have another shot..!!!

Sam @
02-06-2013, 03:30 PM
Blah blah blah..
Yarda, yarda, yarda..

Have another shot..!!!

Wow you're pretty cheeky fellow!

So punch someone in the face and say sorry makes it all ok. Which faction were you and what place did you finish?

You make ridiculous allegations without proof. 👎

NakedCherryPie
02-06-2013, 03:51 PM
Blah blah blah..
Yarda, yarda, yarda..

Have another shot..!!!I want to be cherry pie friends.
What's your in game name?
I meet you at your base?
We have party?
You supply entertainment?
We be very very close friends?

NakedCherryPie
02-06-2013, 03:55 PM
are you on your period?We all meet in the end.
Just one big happy cherry pie family?
You wanna play with me?
I is lonely with no friend.

Jonmutley
02-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Here's some FREE (but solid) advice. Gree is the ONLY winner here. All you can expect is to have a bit of a laugh and a smile or two. Don't get worked up over this. Killing HACKERS is Gree's problem. Look at it like reporting a crime to the police. After you report it, your duty's done. Let Gree, let go!! pirate, with respect and I do respect you as your very experienced on here. You posted about integrity on another thread. Integrity doesn't just end after you have reported to " the police". It's ongoing, it's continuous, it's a way of life. It's not something you can pick up and put down when you choose. This guy may be living to his " integrity". he believes hes doing the right thing and thats integrity and he does have a point. so be a bit more open minded on this bro. He feels its wrong and he's entitled to express it. If winston Churchill thought like that the uk would be speaking German. That isn't integrity. Your right in the things you say and it is ultimately grees responsibility. But integrity does not mean saying things like "get over it". He can't, that's why he posted. His integrity is talking and he does have a point, you both do. Integrity is the path of being open minded with strong morals.its a balancing act but devaluing his view when he does have a point is denial not integrity. People don't stand up for the truth but say they have integrity and they don't. It's lip service.

Jonmutley
02-06-2013, 04:12 PM
Getting rid of hackers is all of our problem as we are the ones who in the end suffer. If we didn't deal with killers we all have a problem as we are all under threat and are potential victims. To say its the polices job and the governments job is admitting powerlessness. That's unhealthy and that makes people tolerate stuff until " they, others" sort it out. But it never gets sorted as everybody thinks someone else will sort it out. its the denial that lets it happen. Hope that makes sense? Lol. It does to me anyway. :)

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 06:16 PM
Wow you're pretty cheeky fellow!

So punch someone in the face and say sorry makes it all ok. Which faction were you and what place did you finish?

You make ridiculous allegations without proof. 👎

Yeah I guess..!!!
So when people applogise you continue to kick them..!! Hypocrite
What makes you so high n mighty..!!! Not much aye.. really..!!! Just another keyboard warrior trying to flex muscle.!! Ha haa..!!!
Be gone Peabody.. You have no idea..

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 06:21 PM
Honestly..!!
I want to stop responding..!!!
But I can't help myself. Fishing is awesome and I keep reeling them in one by one.
Awaits next reply from another Persian..!! :)

Q Raider
02-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Have you got those Railguns online yet KH_BG_SPARTAN? :-)

Colonel Jessup
02-06-2013, 06:30 PM
I wouldn't say its about right or wrong, more about being polite.

If you wish to be "polite" to cheaters I respect that. But, I also respect people calling out cheaters. Once you cheat you have lost the "right" to be treated politely.

Colonel Jessup
02-06-2013, 06:41 PM
Yeah I guess..!!!
What makes you so high n mighty..!!! Not much aye.. really..!!! Just another keyboard warrior trying to flex muscle.!! Ha haa..!!!

If I understand you correctly, you are saying that as long as someone apologizes they are off the hook and no one should be able to judge them. I disagree and believe that when you deliberately cross an obvious ethical or moral line, you should not expect to get the easy way out. Your character does not begin fresh every time you apologize.

Sir_soprano
02-06-2013, 09:01 PM
WTF? My iPhone is jailbroken and I don't cheat I like the themes and tweaks cydia has that the AppStore doesn't so you make no sense at all!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 10:34 PM
If I understand you correctly, you are saying that as long as someone apologizes they are off the hook and no one should be able to judge them. I disagree and believe that when you deliberately cross an obvious ethical or moral line, you should not expect to get the easy way out. Your character does not begin fresh every time you apologize.

Actually.. Your wrong and I hope you don't teach this to your children or future children..
To Appoligise is to acknowledge self error. In acknowledging you have wronged others and appoligising is character building to self improvement.
Look at the thread your posting in is about hackers. I didn't create this topic but to add information to it. I can handle I have no evidence. So perhaps iv said enough. But to apoligise and continuously be attacked from the very faction whom I accused is umm self evident from my perspective. All people who cheat are goin to jump up and down crying innocent. Fine, I'm ok with that too.
So don't try to educate me in lessons about life and morals, I'm already educated.
And you just got an F girlfriend ..!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 10:36 PM
If you wish to be "polite" to cheaters I respect that. But, I also respect people calling out cheaters. Once you cheat you have lost the "right" to be treated politely.

Nice .. Maybe there is hope..!!!
Well said..!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-06-2013, 10:42 PM
Have you got those Railguns online yet KH_BG_SPARTAN? :-)

Ha haa.!! Good one .. Have another crack EMP cannons been up graded ..!!
Your bound to lose yer more expensive units than the value of coin yer gonna steal from me..!!! Might hook up the power this time aye!!! Ha haa

Speed ump
02-06-2013, 11:09 PM
Spartan, guess I missed the apology, still don't see it, but I know you would not mention it if it was not said. Having said that you know reverse that with your latest posts. So innocent parties prove their alleged guilt by proclaiming their innocence , and in fact being preturbed that they were accused to begin with just because they do well. And I suppose if we had said nothing we would have proven our guilt because we don't deny the accusations. You sure seem to try to use some crazy logic to prove your own theories. If you even had a clue from reading our posts here from the last year, then you would know the people you are talking about, and would never have made your comments in the first place. Based on your posts, I should assume that you probably feel its ok to find a way for you to get ahead yourself, since everyone else must obviously be doing it to get where they are. See what happens when you go to these places. I've now insulted your integrity, and implied that you would be willing to compromise it to compete with cheaters. Is that true? I have no idea, no proof, nothing to indicate that this is the case, other than the tone of your messages. You didn't even look at that. You just decided some how, and obviously still believe it in your own mind, despite this apology you have made, that we have cheated, because we won. You havnt even tried to do the math on what it would take to accomplish what he have. The numbers are posted for everyone to see. Any idiot can figure the average points per hit. You get four hits per twenty five gold. A little simple math will give you an approximate dollar figure. Yes, my eight grader figured it out in less than Five minutes. Yes I gave it to him as a math problem. Are you smarter than an eighth grader? You sure havnt shown it. I'll make it even easier. Yes, we spent more than you did. Why, because we can, because that's what it took to win.

iamnasty
02-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Spartan, guess I missed the apology, still don't see it, but I know you would not mention it if it was not said. Having said that you know reverse that with your latest posts. So innocent parties prove their alleged guilt by proclaiming their innocence , and in fact being preturbed that they were accused to begin with just because they do well. And I suppose if we had said nothing we would have proven our guilt because we don't deny the accusations. You sure seem to try to use some crazy logic to prove your own theories. If you even had a clue from reading our posts here from the last year, then you would know the people you are talking about, and would never have made your comments in the first place. Based on your posts, I should assume that you probably feel its ok to find a way for you to get ahead yourself, since everyone else must obviously be doing it to get where they are. See what happens when you go to these places. I've now insulted your integrity, and implied that you would be willing to compromise it to compete with cheaters. Is that true? I have no idea, no proof, nothing to indicate that this is the case, other than the tone of your messages. You didn't even look at that. You just decided some how, and obviously still believe it in your own mind, despite this apology you have made, that we have cheated, because we won. You havnt even tried to do the math on what it would take to accomplish what he have. The numbers are posted for everyone to see. Any idiot can figure the average points per hit. You get four hits per twenty five gold. A little simple math will give you an approximate dollar figure. Yes, my eight grader figured it out in less than Five minutes. Yes I gave it to him as a math problem. Are you smarter than an eighth grader? You sure havnt shown it. I'll make it even easier. Yes, we spent more than you did. Why, because we can, because that's what it took to win.

Speed, well said:D

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by Poopenshire

I see..!!! Understood.
I'm still a lill angry at gree for our WD point rip off.
My Appoligies .. !!

This is a post "posting my Apoligy" Representing for being a "Troll doll" still Lolz sorry just a funny terminology.
Also in the same word for my transgressions. And was happy to leave it there. But it's in my nature to defend myself. I can't help it.
Anyway somehow the whole point has been lost and accused has focused on the topic of winning. And who won, the method. Who cares you guys claim you brought gold and a lot of it.
My issue is with hacked stats.. Everybodies seen unbelievable stat figures at some stage of playing. Are you going to denie this aswell.. Common sense if stats can be compromised so can the rest of the game.. Just youtube it up.
For you to successfully insult my integrity first I must value your opinion. So.. no my integrity has not been shaken. Nice attempt thou.

Incase you couldn't be bothered read the entire reply - my issue is with hacked stats.
So here is a public apoligy to the PIRATE UNITED NATION for unsupported accusations.
But make no mistake boys, do not interprate this appoligy as any form of weakness. Because every hacked stat is always inflated to unbelieve figures.
I will admit thou I been playing for 10 months and found only ever found 1 over-inflated, units+defence structures to att/def score ratio. And I didn't even know you could screen shot on iPhones then.
In saying that if my appoligy is of any worth perhaps we could just move on.!!
Because I'm bored with this pointless unproductive argument.
Otherwise I'm just being entertained.

And all will know that few stood against many.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 01:03 AM
These posts are getting longer.. I need an iPad ..!!

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-07-2013, 01:34 AM
If you wish to be "polite" to cheaters I respect that. But, I also respect people calling out cheaters. Once you cheat you have lost the "right" to be treated politely.Reading is important. To read, one must both comprehend and place the words in context. Otherwise, reading becomes a mechanical process, lacking either comprehension and without context.

Sam @
02-07-2013, 02:30 AM
Yeah I guess..!!!

First of all you need to learn to spell apologize, and your apology doesn't even sound sincere with your sarcasm.

Sam @
02-07-2013, 02:33 AM
Honestly..!!
I want to stop responding..!!!
But I can't help myself. Fishing is awesome and I keep reeling them in one by one.
Awaits next reply from another Persian..!! :)

This quote sounds a little racist, no?

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 03:46 AM
First of all you need to learn to spell apologize, and your apology doesn't even sound sincere with your sarcasm.

And what would you know of sincerity small man..? Your only ability is to instigate..!!!

Ha haa.. Is that the best you got..!!! Cheap shots .!!! Typical Persian mentality ..
Oops .. was that racist..? I think not..!!!

"Thinks to self moron trying to get me to breach forum regulations"
Are you serious ? Have you nothing better to do?

Wave after wave we will smash against Spartan Shields..!!

Sam @
02-07-2013, 03:54 AM
My people.. Hmm as in 250,000 honest players.!! Funny pirates comming outta of the wood work now to defend their hacking habits.

"delusion" interesting choice of word - considering the minority are deluted in believing, unsupported stats of a growing number of "pirate associates".
If you keep burying my post, I will just keep reposting it.
I'm not alone in these complaints..

I'm not instigating anything. You made a comment saying pirates are coming out of the wood work to defend their hacking habits. What do you expect, people to support your false allegations?!

Sam @
02-07-2013, 03:57 AM
And what would you know of sincerity small man..? Your only ability is to instigate..!!!

Ha haa.. Is that the best you got..!!! Cheap shots .!!! Typical Persian mentality ..

Wow is all I have to say.

Dutchie
02-07-2013, 04:37 AM

Your posts are that of a typical immature child. You come into these forums like a noob, which is surprising since you have been a forum member for over 6 months, let fly some hacking accusations to respected members with no understanding or evidence, retract with a pathetic apology when they respond in a fair manner, and you then stir some brown stuff with other forum members.

Do you even wonder why you are attracting this attention from other members. You have a big mouth and I suggest you keep quiet for a while, go back to lurking and you may learn something before your next intervention.

Tournai
02-07-2013, 04:48 AM
Does he have a German flag?

HGF69
02-07-2013, 05:12 AM

Are you the same, infamous, mighty warrior, unstoppable KH_BG_Spartan from that top 1050 faction the Spartans? Or the other Spartans that finished top 5000? Careful guys, you don't wanna mess with this guy either way.

Speed ump
02-07-2013, 05:17 AM
Spartan, you say you have apologized, and in the same breath say that we have have hacked stats. You obviously have little insight into this game and accuse others, still, in turn showing your ignorance. Some of our stats are high because we have spent to get them there. You keep referring to pirates when you speak, so I have to assume you have checked this out. When you attack or are attacked by us the number fluctuate now, for any players you attack. Just look at your own numbers when you attack. They sometime show much higher than your actual stats. I have seen my attack show as high as a bit over 1 million. If you have issues with that, talk to gree about how that works, we don't have control over that. Next, if you are talking about players who show up with many many million of points, then you cannot be talking about pirates. Those are skill point hackers, and we have all complained about them, so don't mention pirates and hackers in the same breath. If you can show me a screen shot of whatever it seems to be you have a problem with, I'm sure the other forum members can explain to you hacker, or normal part of the game. Don't be a troll.

mxz
02-07-2013, 06:37 AM
Don't be a troll.At this point it's pretty clear that's his MO.

Lara Croft TR
02-07-2013, 08:41 AM
Just so we're clear - you believe HK would find baselessly calling mickymac and I as cheaters acceptable but would find pointing out a spelling/grammar mistake in that wrongly placed call out as harassment? Feel free to tell HK about how you think mickymac is cheating...I'd love to hear what she says.

Now, If you're legitimately butthurt, as the kids are calling it, about a senior member pointing out poor spelling & grammar maybe you should think twice before calling out someone with a long history of glitch submissions. Bring some facts if you're going to accuse mickymac and I of cheating. Until you understand cheating and can contribute the same way mickymac can, has and will continue to do: please continue playing about your game. Now, if you'd like to get informed and become a flag bearer for anti-cheating...Gree can use all the help they can get.

FYI - Did you see in my post said "MAYBE" your doing it, i didn't say you really doing it. Mickymac and I had already talk via pm and everything is good now.

Maybe i was wrong on my grammar or spelling check and could be some typo. You should re-read the Posting Guidelines again to refresh you for being a senior citizen here in the forum. I don't care if you been here for a year or 2 or forever but still you gotta follow some basic guidelines here. I'll copy and paste it for you if your lazy to check the basic of posting guidelines.

Posting Guidelines

Welcome to the forums! Please see the below guidelines to ensure a fun and constructive posting experience:

Please do not:

Advertise any product and / or service
Discuss locked threads or staff / moderator disciplinary actions
Discuss unreleased or Staging content that has not been posted or previewed
Engage in religious or political discussion
Flame, Troll, or otherwise be a nuisance
Go off topic
Hijack, Spam, or Necro a thread
Insult or deride any player or staff member
POST ALL IN CAPS
Post any content or engage in discussion about non-Funzio games
Post any form of nudity or sexual content
Post any form or racist or discriminatory content
Reveal your or anyone else's personal information
Swear or use any obscenities (Cutting out a single letter or replacing with symbols counts as swearing, we all know what you mean.)
Repeatedly bump a thread without adding new content.

Also, all discussions between players and staff that do not occur on the forums are considered confidential.

Thank you for your cooperation. If you have any questions please contact a moderator.

You see and read that #8 Rules that - "Insult or deride any player or staff member." You can't just insult and keep embarrassing other players if they do cheat in the past. I know everybody made a mistake in the past and NO one here is perfect. Have you ever made mistake in your past and someone keep telling you about it. What would you feel if someone does it to you? Thats a good question right there for you to think about it and realize things and Good Luck to you M8.

CAPT.GIN
02-07-2013, 09:06 AM
Wow this thread has gone from good to bad...

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-07-2013, 10:22 AM
Wow this thread has gone from good to bad...

At least it was useful once upon a time.

That's a departure from most threads, which start out bad and get worse.

D1EHARD
02-07-2013, 10:49 AM
ive started seeing more hackers also

Speed ump
02-07-2013, 12:25 PM
I used to think I was hacker, because everyone would tel me I was. Then I realized they were just jealous of my pink trees.

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 12:25 PM
This quote sounds a little racist, no?no, it's not racist as Persian is not a living race. Persia is a region which was broken up well before our time that's for sure so you would have to dig a Persian up and ask him if he feels persecuted by this statement. That's like calling someone a caveman and then saying that's racist. Read about it or watch 300 if you find it easier.

mxz
02-07-2013, 12:29 PM
no, it's not racist as Persian is not a living race. Persia is a region which was broken up well before our time that's for sure so you would have to dig a Persian up and ask him if he feels persecuted by this statement. That's like calling someone a caveman and then saying that's racist. Read about it or watch 300 if you find it easier.Since this thread is already trolled to hell...why not expand on this insightful post?

What would you say about calling someone a monkey? Monkeys aren't a race, so it couldn't be racist, right?

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 12:38 PM
Since this thread is already trolled to hell...why not expand on this insightful post?

What would you say about calling someone a monkey? Monkeys aren't a race, so it couldn't be racist, right?thats right, calling someone a monkey is not racist. It's not in England anyway. Mechanics are called grease monkeys here, I know a tree surgeon who we call monkey as he can climb a tree quickly. It's interpretation and that deflects from the true nature of the word. If you think the word monkey is racist then you won't be able to have signs at the zoo saying monkey sanctuary. We have a place in England called monkey world where kids can climb trees and enjoy high wire walking with harnesses. I'm confused by your understanding of the word monkey? Is monkey used as a derogatory word in the USA?

Flick
02-07-2013, 01:59 PM
What would you say about calling someone a monkey? Monkeys aren't a race, so it couldn't be racist, right?

It's speciesist!! :D
... Which might be construed as discriminatory.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-07-2013, 02:01 PM
Since this thread is already trolled to hell...why not expand on this insightful post?

Truthfully, monkey, primate, and simian have been used to disparage others in this game.

I prefer primate, because it accurately describes the Order, Family, Tribe, and Genus; that contain humans (homo sapiens).

It allows you to call someone a monkey and stay within the rules of most online forums.

The fact that "homo sapiens" has a hidden gem, makes its use special, too.

Dutchie
02-07-2013, 02:06 PM
thats right, calling someone a monkey is not racist. It's not in England anyway. Mechanics are called grease monkeys here, I know a tree surgeon who we call monkey as he can climb a tree quickly. It's interpretation and that deflects from the true nature of the word. If you think the word monkey is racist then you won't be able to have signs at the zoo saying monkey sanctuary. We have a place in England called monkey world where kids can climb trees and enjoy high wire walking with harnesses. I'm confused by your understanding of the word monkey? Is monkey used as a derogatory word in the USA?

So the football fans in the terraces making monkey noises, monkey gestures and calling the black players monkeys are not racist? It is all in context and when it is used!

Speed ump
02-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Mutely, the term monkey has been used in the past as a term for African Americans here, I hate to say. Next, I have been persecuted as pj describes in the game. I have been called simian, and accused of flinging simian pooh. I feel violated. What's my recourse. I've also been called princess. I have deep phycological issues now. I like pink tutus, and tiaras.

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-07-2013, 02:59 PM
Always avoid the words:
Homo
Monkey

No matter how they are used

MonkeyPuppy2012
02-07-2013, 03:01 PM
Words that are ok:

Gill Fish
Potato
Motorcycle
Cute Puppy
Electric Guitar
Kroger
Sock with Hole in it
Iced Tea with Lemon
Ford
General Dynamics
Red Hot Chili Peppers

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 03:03 PM
Spartan, you say you have apologized, and in the same breath say that we have have hacked stats. You obviously have little insight into this game and accuse others, still, in turn showing your ignorance. Some of our stats are high because we have spent to get them there. You keep referring to pirates when you speak, so I have to assume you have checked this out. When you attack or are attacked by us the number fluctuate now, for any players you attack. Just look at your own numbers when you attack. They sometime show much higher than your actual stats. I have seen my attack show as high as a bit over 1 million. If you have issues with that, talk to gree about how that works, we don't have control over that. Next, if you are talking about players who show up with many many million of points, then you cannot be talking about pirates. Those are skill point hackers, and we have all complained about them, so don't mention pirates and hackers in the same breath. If you can show me a screen shot of whatever it seems to be you have a problem with, I'm sure the other forum members can explain to you hacker, or normal part of the game. Don't be a troll.

Noted..!!!
Seem as thou iv been labelled a troll.
But like I care. Iv said my peice. The argument is over concerning the words pirates and hackers in the same sentence.
This topic is now here forever. And any future members are suspicious and type the words "pirates and hacks" in google will bring them to this forum and this topic.
Nuff said

mxz
02-07-2013, 03:19 PM
Who would have thought a post calling out big spenders as cheaters would end up turning into a conversation about words to avoid and words that can always be safely used? The intelligence level of this board just got raised by 2 skill points. :rolleyes:

NakedCherryPie
02-07-2013, 03:23 PM
no, it's not racist as Persian is not a living race. Persia is a region which was broken up well before our time that's for sure so you would have to dig a Persian up and ask him if he feels persecuted by this statement. That's like calling someone a caveman and then saying that's racist. Read about it or watch 300 if you find it easier.You must not have any Iranian friends, let alone any friends outside your own race. And in the movie 300, the spartans lose, look it up.

Sam @
02-07-2013, 03:25 PM

I would consider this racist, he's implying "cheap shots" "typical Persian mentality" - Hes basically making fun of Persians!

Yes I have seen the movie 300 many times. Mr king Spartan here real believes that he is a Spartan and wants to crush inferior Persians (that's what he's implying)

Sam @
02-07-2013, 03:27 PM
no, it's not racist as Persian is not a living race. Persia is a region which was broken up well before our time that's for sure so you would have to dig a Persian up and ask him if he feels persecuted by this statement. That's like calling someone a caveman and then saying that's racist. Read about it or watch 300 if you find it easier.

Read the post above if you still think it's not racist. 👆👆👆

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 03:38 PM
Mutely, the term monkey has been used in the past as a term for African Americans here, I hate to say. Next, I have been persecuted as pj describes in the game. I have been called simian, and accused of flinging simian pooh. I feel violated. What's my recourse. I've also been called princess. I have deep phycological issues now. I like pink tutus, and tiaras. well, I apologise. I wasn't aware of the other derogatory meaning for monkey. Sorry guys, I was wrong. I'm aware that in football in the UK that racism on the terraces was and maybe still is in place but I don't like football and never have so i don't get involved? to much hatred there. When i was young I was in to BMX and lego! Lol. I guess it's the intent of the person saying it. It's a shame we can't say innocent words without derogatory meanings. One day, all words could potentially become this way. It makes me sad that does:(

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 03:50 PM
I guess on the spartan thing I can see he was being sarcastic rather than racist. I was just trying to point out the Spartans and Persians died out long ago. I must admit, I found the sarcasm about the deep psychological damage bit posted above was a bit hurtful as I suffer from bipolar. Still, seems to be the way today. It's a lack of understanding. Still, I'm used to being laughed at and hurt regarding my illness. It's been normal all my life. Sad but true.

Speed ump
02-07-2013, 04:47 PM
I was just poking a bit of fun at pj, inside joke. If you want to hear a few things that where innocent, and got turned into something that's not, look up Tim mcgraw's "back when" song. Good song to boot.

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 04:58 PM
I was just poking a bit of fun at pj, inside joke. If you want to hear a few things that where innocent, and got turned into something that's not, look up Tim mcgraw's "back when" song. Good song to boot.no probs, you weren't to know. I will check out the song when my iPad works properly. It's acting really weird tonight!? Must be the Internet playing up. I hope! Lol

Sam @
02-07-2013, 05:01 PM
Whenever you make fun of someone else's race, that's racism. You may find it funny but others offensive.

But all good. It's obvious King Spartan is trying to egg us on with his derogatory comments, no need to stoop to his level.

Jonmutley
02-07-2013, 05:31 PM
You must not have any Iranian friends, let alone any friends outside your own race. And in the movie 300, the spartans lose, look it up. your right, I don't have any Iranian friends as i dont know any iranians who live near me who enjoy mountain biking in my area. I did work with a guy from Iran years ago and he was a really nice guy, he was very intelligent. We had some great conversations. He read a lot about physics and science so we got on really well. I left my job there as I broke my back. Britain's one of the most multicultural countries in the world, I don't distinguish my friends by where they come from, if I like someone and we share the same interests then we become friend. Race just doesn't come in to it for me. Everyone's cool if they respect me regardless of there ethnic origin. I'm a bit confused by the last part of your message as I don't recall saying the Spartans didn't loss? I know they did. Does that matter anyway considering the conversation? Is the fact the spartans did loss relevant in the context of the subject under discussion? think about the concept there. I feel you've steered off track slightly at the end but no probs as I agree with mostly everything you said in this post as circumstance brought me to where I live and nothing more. I live where I live as its beautiful countryside and no other reason. You would like it where I live, rolling hills and wonderful wildlife. Is that a crime? If so, I'm sorry.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 07:56 PM
I seem to think I'm Spartan.. Hey ..!!
Do you know me do you?
Let me ask ? do you know my father are you friends with my mother I think not. Yes I am a real deal spartan descendant. My mother and father are born of Sparta..!! That's in Greece for the uneducated. Look it up in google maps if you think this place doesn't exist. My family and I are a part of the local Greek community. We are a very proud and intelligent protective family.

As for the Einstein who claims the Spartans lost, he clearly hasn't done his research. 300 Spartans were slaughtered in the battle for Thermopylae Yes this is correct.

Here I can't be bothered typing a short version here is the Wikipedia version it's reasonably accurate -

The Battle of Thermopylae was fought between an alliance of Greek city-states, led by King Leonidas of Sparta, and the Persian Empire of Xerxes I over the course of three days, during the second Persian invasion of Greece. It took place simultaneously with the naval battle at Artemisium, in August or September 480 BC, at the narrow coastal pass of Thermopylae ('The Hot Gates'). The Persian invasion was a delayed response to the defeat of the first Persian invasion of Greece, which had been ended by the Athenian victory at the Battle of Marathon in 490 BC. Xerxes had amassed a huge army and navy, and set out to conquer all of Greece. The Athenian general Themistocles had proposed that the allied Greeks block the advance of the Persian army at the pass of Thermopylae, and simultaneously block the Persian navy at the Straits of Artemisium.

A Greek force of approximately 7,000 men marched north to block the pass in the summer of 480 BC. The Persian army, alleged by the ancient sources to have numbered over one million but today considered to have been much smaller (various figures are given by scholars ranging between about 100,000 and 300,000),[7][8] arrived at the pass in late August or early September. The vastly outnumbered Greeks held off the Persians for seven days (including three of battle) before the rear-guard was annihilated in one of history's most famous last stands. During two full days of battle the small force led by King Leonidas I of Sparta blocked the only road by which the massive Persian army could pass. After the second day of battle a local resident named Ephialtes betrayed the Greeks by revealing a small path that led behind the Greek lines. Leonidas, aware that his force was being outflanked, dismissed the bulk of the Greek army and remained to guard the rear with 300 Spartans, 700 Thespians, 400 Thebans and perhaps a few hundred others, most of whom were killed.

After this engagement the Greek navy, under the command of the Athenian politician Themistocles, at Artemisium received news of the defeat at Thermopylae. Since the Greek's strategy required both Thermopylae and Artemisium to be held, and given their losses, the withdrawal to Salamis was decided. The Persians overran Boeotia and then captured the evacuated Athens. The Greek fleet, seeking a decisive victory over the Persian armada, attacked and defeated the invaders at the Battle of Salamis in late 480 BC. Fearful of being trapped in Europe, Xerxes withdrew with much of his army to Asia (losing most to starvation and disease), leaving Mardonius to attempt to complete the conquest of Greece. The following year, however, saw a Greek army decisively defeat the Persians at the Battle of Plataea, thereby ending the Persian invasion.

Both ancient and modern writers have used the Battle of Thermopylae as an example of the power of a patriotic army defending native soil. The performance of the defenders at the battle of Thermopylae is also used as an example of the advantages of training, equipment, and good use of terrain as force multipliers and has become a symbol of courage against overwhelming odds.

I ashore you Spartan blood still flows in the worlds veins today.
Sparta still stands today, just not as a military empire.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-07-2013, 08:04 PM
Whenever you make fun of someone else's race, that's racism. You may find it funny but others offensive.

But all good. It's obvious King Spartan is trying to egg us on with his derogatory comments, no need to stoop to his level.

Everything ever said by me in this topic including apologies concerning lack of proof is also spoken by those not game to speak due to intimidation tactics.
To defend myself, is within my nature,
Hands you a box of tissues..!!
Ha haa..!!

Speed ump
02-08-2013, 05:23 AM
Interesting that you wish to compare yourself to the Spartans of old. I wonder if their king ever whined at Persia cheating because they have a larger, or better funded army?

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-08-2013, 05:45 AM
I have some friends of Persian ancestry, even though they hail from Iran, they cling to their Persian roots. I say bully for them. If you want to call yourself a Martian, I have no problem with that. Everyone should be free to claim their lineage, as well as being proud of their ancestry.

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 06:02 AM
Interesting that you wish to compare yourself to the Spartans of old. I wonder if their king ever whined at Persia cheating because they have a larger, or better funded army?maybe he did? Who knows? We will never know so it's speculation. I admire KH for his pride in his ancestoral past. It's probably harder to understand his perspective for some people as his countries known history is documented for thousands of years rather than hundreds. It's a deep blood line with history being past from generation to generation. To deny KH of his history is verging on discrimination in its own right. I personally have been to Crete several times and I found it beautiful, friendly, respectful and steeped in wonderfull history. Whilst there i went to the "labyrinth", and also took a boat trip to visit the Knossos of rodes. I have never been so impacted by the view I saw and the cultural richness. Truely remarkable. What I did notice was a culture who were happy in themselves with extremely low crime rates, no death from guns, violence and a culture who had the attitude of live and let live. I read a paper whilst there and the headline at the time was a boulder falling from a cliff in to the sea. How refreshing this was! Lol. I strongly advise anyone looking for a good holiday destination steeped in history to go to the Greek islands, it is a truly beautyful place for which words just cannot express, other than breathtaking. I honor the Greek culture, I think we all should. :)

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 06:06 AM
Everything ever said by me in this topic including apologies concerning lack of proof is also spoken by those not game to speak due to intimidation tactics.
To defend myself, is within my nature,
Hands you a box of tissues..!!
Ha haa..!!

Another muppet to add to my ignore list...

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 06:16 AM
Also, they didn't have a "king" as such. They had a leader. King is an old English term which came from English culture. It doesn't apply to the Greek culture in the same way. I won't split hairs over this as its terminology now which is misplaced sometimes. Suffice to say, let's respect all cultures, regardless of there global location as this is the human challenge we face today. Every culture is born to this earth, we are all human, we all feel the same range of feelings, breath the same air, walk on the same earth and see the same sun rise and fall regardless of our country of origin. I just wish wars would stop and each country can live respectfully with each other without interference from others. That sound like a better place to live to me. Utopia? Maybe? One day I hope.

mxz
02-08-2013, 06:21 AM
Thanks for the memoirs, jonmutley.

Please teach us more.

Dutchie
02-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Also, they didn't have a "king" as such. They had a leader. King is an old English term which came from English culture. It doesn't apply to the Greek culture in the same way. I won't split hairs over this as its terminology now which is misplaced sometimes. Suffice to say, let's respect all cultures, regardless of there global location as this is the human challenge we face today. Every culture is born to this earth, we are all human, we all feel the same range of feelings, breath the same air, walk on the same earth and see the same sun rise and fall regardless of our country of origin. I just wish wars would stop and each country can live respectfully with each other without interference from others. That sound like a better place to live to me. Utopia? Maybe? One day I hope.

Would be nice but with our human selfish traits and extremism within certain populations, we will never see eye to eye and will always see different to our neighbours. Let's face it, in the long run, humankind is doomed, just like the dinosaurs. It's just a matter of time, whether it is an asteroid colliding with earth or an incurable disease or even just overpopulation of this planet with its finite resources. Maybe not in our lifetime, but the clock is ticking...

On that cheery note, I wish you all a lovely weekend!

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 01:37 PM
Thanks for the memoirs, jonmutley.

Please teach us more.thank you, I'm humbled sir. Your reply means a lot to me and I'm glad to see my voice has been heard. I know I can't change the world, but if something I say or do helps people then Iv played a part in changing our world. We repair, day by day. Internally and externally until the beauty shines through. Cheers bro. :)

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 01:44 PM
Would be nice but with our human selfish traits and extremism within certain populations, we will never see eye to eye and will always see different to our neighbours. Let's face it, in the long run, humankind is doomed, just like the dinosaurs. It's just a matter of time, whether it is an asteroid colliding with earth or an incurable disease or even just overpopulation of this planet with its finite resources. Maybe not in our lifetime, but the clock is ticking...

On that cheery note, I wish you all a lovely weekend!it doesn't have to be that way bud. we all play our part in that. It's still a choice as long as we can see it that way. The choice will never go away, even on the eve of destruction. Let go of choice and you will let go of hope. That, is hell on earth. The power is in our hands. Have a good weekend Dutchie and I hope the sun shines for you. :)

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 01:53 PM
I have some friends of Persian ancestry, even though they hail from Iran, they cling to their Persian roots. I say bully for them. If you want to call yourself a Martian, I have no problem with that. Everyone should be free to claim their lineage, as well as being proud of their ancestry. I totally agree. :)

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-08-2013, 03:13 PM
Interesting that you wish to compare yourself to the Spartans of old. I wonder if their king ever whined at Persia cheating because they have a larger, or better funded army?

Good point
I am humbled..!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-08-2013, 03:33 PM
I have some friends of Persian ancestry, even though they hail from Iran, they cling to their Persian roots. I say bully for them. If you want to call yourself a Martian, I have no problem with that. Everyone should be free to claim their lineage, as well as being proud of their ancestry.

Agreed..
I apoligize for any disrespect,
There was also a time when even Persians were a feared enemy amongst the nations.

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-08-2013, 03:41 PM
maybe he did? Who knows? We will never know so it's speculation. I admire KH for his pride in his ancestoral past. It's probably harder to understand his perspective for some people as his countries known history is documented for thousands of years rather than hundreds. It's a deep blood line with history being past from generation to generation. To deny KH of his history is verging on discrimination in its own right. I personally have been to Crete several times and I found it beautiful, friendly, respectful and steeped in wonderfull history. Whilst there i went to the "labyrinth", and also took a boat trip to visit the Knossos of rodes. I have never been so impacted by the view I saw and the cultural richness. Truely remarkable. What I did notice was a culture who were happy in themselves with extremely low crime rates, no death from guns, violence and a culture who had the attitude of live and let live. I read a paper whilst there and the headline at the time was a boulder falling from a cliff in to the sea. How refreshing this was! Lol. I strongly advise anyone looking for a good holiday destination steeped in history to go to the Greek islands, it is a truly beautyful place for which words just cannot express, other than breathtaking. I honor the Greek culture, I think we all should. :)

Wow Jon..!! A man of knowledge and wisdom. You have my highest of respect.

I am a cow
02-08-2013, 04:11 PM
And im now screwed lost 23k attack and defense, how? well lets see.... 2000 Iron fist panzers ( grand loot item from the Iron Fist Brigade ) how does this person get away with this?

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Wow Jon..!! A man of knowledge and wisdom. You have my highest of respect.thanks spartan, you have my highest respect to. We grow and learn together, knowledge is the water of life. Without it, we wither and Our soul can never be truly free. I really enjoyed your post on the history of the Spartans. Fascinating and informative. I learned a lot from it. So much in fact that I am going to hunt out some books on the subject. i love reading and i can see its a subject that i want to learn more about. any suggestions of titles you know of? thanks for the post sir, Your a true man of wisdom and courage yourself , I salute you! :)

Jonmutley
02-08-2013, 04:25 PM
And im now screwed lost 23k attack and defense, how? well lets see.... 2000 Iron fist panzers ( grand loot item from the Iron Fist Brigade ) how does this person get away with this? Gosh, that is some heavy losses! That must feel awful to loss so much in a short space of time. My heart goes out to you. I would be gutted if that happened to me. Can you not ally up with the attacker? Is there any way you can dodge the attacker? :(

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-08-2013, 10:33 PM
Ok fellas, I got my screenshots, this will be the 1st time of many to come how do I go about putting them in here for every one to see. At this stage I don't have access to a commuter only on my iPhone.
All differences aside can anybody help me please..?

spitfire
02-08-2013, 11:58 PM
Ok fellas, I got my screenshots, this will be the 1st time of many to come how do I go about putting them in here for every one to see. At this stage I don't have access to a commuter only on my iPhone.
All differences aside can anybody help me please..?

Reply to thread
click on 'Go Advanced'
click on 'Manage Attachments'
choose file
upload pic

or u can always upload the pic on a site like tinypic.com and use the URL image link and put it here
on that site it will give you options for a direct link or a link for message boards which have the IMG codes you need.

Let the bickering commence.....

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-09-2013, 12:02 AM
Reply to thread
click on 'Go Advanced'
click on 'Manage Attachments'
choose file
upload pic

or u can always upload the pic on a site like tinypic.com and use the URL image link and put it here
on that site it will give you options for a direct link or a link for message boards which have the IMG codes you need.

Let the bickering commence.....

Cheers.. Spit
Done
1 hacked stat captured
Look for yourselves people in my photos..!!!
Next how do I get 1 of these tickets from Gree..!!

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-09-2013, 12:07 AM
This is the atrocity I'm talking about..!!!
Both defence figures.. Hmm
Captured just hours ago..!!!

spitfire
02-09-2013, 12:07 AM
Cheers.. Spit
Done
1 hacked stat captured
Look for yourselves people in my photos..!!!
Next how do I get 1 of these tickets from Gree..!!

or you can go with option number two and do this

http://i49.tinypic.com/2la4nxk.jpg

edit: Just in case someone tells me I cant post profiles, here is my lazy PS paint job

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-09-2013, 12:21 AM
or you can go with option number two and do this

http://i49.tinypic.com/2la4nxk.jpg

edit: Just in case someone tells me I cant post profiles, here is my lazy PS paint job

Are we not allowed to name and shame..?
I'm confused ..
"In a non aggressive manner" I been smashed many times over for "no evidence" so I produce it and no names are allowed to be seen ? Is this correct ?

KH_BG_SPARTAN
02-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Funzio Forum Rules
Although the administrators and moderators of Funzio Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this site, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Funzio Forum, nor vBulletin Solutions, Inc. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of Funzio Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any content item for any reason.

Ha haa..!!! I see nothing of the nature.. :)

Speed ump
02-09-2013, 05:29 AM
I do know that you are not supposed to show the names spartan, though in a case where it's cut and dry like that I have no issue. That is a skill point hacker. They give themselves a million skill points, and you can't beat them. You will not find any of these among the pirates.we hunt these guys down and report them.

Hondo
02-09-2013, 09:14 AM
Speed, I've been reporting obvious hackers for some time. You know the ones that are level 10 with 1000 stealth bombers and no advanced airbase. Do you ever see results from Gree after you report a hacker?

Dudebot121256
02-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Speed, I've been reporting obvious hackers for some time. You know the ones that are level 10 with 1000 stealth bombers and no advanced airbase. Do you ever see results from Gree after you report a hacker?Unless you track their base progress, you won't know if they got banned. They won't tell you the results because that goes against their policy.

Q Raider
02-09-2013, 01:06 PM
Had the "ticket closed" email on one I decided to follow so will see if he is still in play.

Will check to see if the name still exists.

Edit:
Still there, and used over 500,000 energy again in around 8 hours.

Not one gold unit, not even a composite building on his base but spends over 10,000 gold a day on energy refills chasing destructible units.......

Apparently posting comments of a profane nature on peoples newsfeeds must also be ok now too.

MWnewGuy
02-09-2013, 01:24 PM
I tried the report the hacker to Gree route. No luck. Still there and crushing more people even though I pointed out how he has tons of loot items that were not even unlocked yet at the level I reported him. Very frustrating and it will keep me from spending money on this game.

Q Raider
02-09-2013, 01:38 PM
I tried the report the hacker to Gree route. No luck. Still there and crushing more people even though I pointed out how he has tons of loot items that were not even unlocked yet at the level I reported him. Very frustrating and it will keep me from spending money on this game.

Not a guy around level 93 with top boss loots from levels 105 to 125 is it?
Name started with a "h".

stuartb
02-09-2013, 04:06 PM
I sent in a hacker report today, complete with a screenshot of the profile, and I got a reply about 6 hours later telling me that they didn't have enough info to find the player, and could I provide them with a player ID number.

If the good folks at GREE are going to just ignore the reports, I don't know what else to say at this point.

VinnieBarbarino
02-09-2013, 09:45 PM

Jailbreaking phones is ILLEGAL in the USA, so anyone considering doing it should check on the laws and consequences of those laws before doing it.

MWnewGuy
02-10-2013, 05:15 AM
Not a guy around level 93 with top boss loots from levels 105 to 125 is it?
Name started with a "h".

No, not the same guy. I reported a guy when he was at level 86 and had around 80 Resistance Raiders (A:465/D:385). He also has lots of indestructible in large quantities like over 80 Advanced Base Builders (A:800/D:1450). Plus many, many more also in large quantites.

RealMoneyFakeGold
02-10-2013, 07:14 AM
Jailbreaking phones is ILLEGAL in the USA

No it's not.

anonymous.group
02-10-2013, 07:17 AM
for all hack info on all iOS devises send your messages to Anonymous.Group@gmail.com

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us!

CAPT.GIN
02-10-2013, 07:46 AM
Jailbreaking phones is ILLEGAL in the USA, so anyone considering doing it should check on the laws and consequences of those laws before doing it.

Wrong!!! Do your homework my friend it is not against the law, just ask the 7 million people who jailbroke there devices already...

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-10-2013, 08:30 AM
No it's not.

Ooooh, I'm digging your avatar, pal!!!

1earEddie
02-10-2013, 08:41 AM
Ooooh, I'm digging your avatar, pal!!!
Look like 1ear need to whack that criminal fellow some more...he not enough sense to stay
DEAD!

Jonmutley
02-10-2013, 09:21 AM
for all hack info on all iOS devises send your messages to Anonymous.Group@gmail.com

We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us!do your realise just how much trouble you could get in to setting up an email account in the name of anonymous? Anonymous don't set up email groups in the same name as there organisation! They are covert, clever, honest, morally centred and not stupid enough to set up mail in there organisations name! Your setting yourself up for a fall, a big fall! The FBI and CIA will now be watching you as you are not bright enough to set up a secure network with non anonymous statements. Your hacking is like comparing a slug to a human in brain power. The problem is, the slug is inviting a foot to crush it! Lol. Be very careful my friend, we know what happened to mr shwartz and he was leagues above you. What you are doing here is comparative to a Guy walking in to an Irish pub in Southern Ireland and then announcing he's in the SAS! That's fool hardy and asking for trouble. I have my suspicions of who you actually are which due to the daft way you have done this just compounds my suspicion. I do hope the Feds knock on your door later as you had it coming you bitter, twisted man. If you are in anonymous then I have posted on another thread that you have full permission to hack in to my email and leave me a message which is a piece of cake to a real anonymous member. Lets see if you can rise to the challenge? If not, I will expose you on here as a fake member of anonymous. That's if the Feds don't get there first! Lol.

PIRATE JUSTICE
02-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Pxtxr Sxoxe is huMAN,
do you know Pxtxr Sxoxe?

Hmmm, AnonymousGroup, I'll bet its on that FxxxBxxx.

Jonmutley
02-10-2013, 10:22 AM
Pxtxr Sxoxe is huMAN,
do you know Pxtxr Sxoxe?

Hmmm, AnonymousGroup, I'll bet its on that FxxxBxxx.pirate, I bet it is sir. Another bright move from our little "friend". :)

Hooligany
05-17-2013, 02:21 AM
NONE LEGIT FACTIONS:

Alpdruck - NOT LEGIT
K1NG - NOT LEGT
The French now known as Teir 1 - NOT LEGIT
Waffen SS - NOT LEGIT AND TO TOP IT OFF THEY ARE RACIST

sorry to dig up old threads but as I was invited to join one of this faction mentioned above I find the faction weird. I will reserve my commentas on why I feel this way but I have many questions myself as my friend has joined them.

Any idea why they are not legit? As I have seen them consistently in top 100 factions for last few WD.

Durt McGurt
05-17-2013, 04:03 AM
sorry to dig up old threads but as I was invited to join one of this faction mentioned above I find the faction weird. I will reserve my commentas on why I feel this way but I have many questions myself as my friend has joined them.

Any idea why they are not legit? As I have seen them consistently in top 100 factions for last few WD.

They probably had money hackers who purchased most of the bonuses. Then the "leaders" would remove them after billions and billions had been donated.

*Tier 1 is now know as VFF, BTW

VSH
05-17-2013, 07:05 AM
Okay, so I'm messing around with my second profile way back down at Level 31, and I find something odd.

I go to raid a cash rich target (Level 30) who I presume is camping, given that the majority of their buildings are at level 10. Their stats show them as being quite a bit stronger, but I raid anyway resulting in epic fail, lol.

Then I notice that they have a Dry Dock & Advance Airbase which should only be available to players at levels 50 & 40 respectively.

How is this possible? Hacking? Some other way of cheating? :confused:

cook976
05-17-2013, 07:34 AM
old campers...there was no level restriction back in the day on any building.

Tito89
05-17-2013, 08:15 AM
Hackers are just noobs, pros pwn sum noobs daily, me I'm semipro, only when I need health to be full :)

Hooligany
05-17-2013, 12:35 PM
They probably had money hackers who purchased most of the bonuses. Then the "leaders" would remove them after billions and billions had been donated.

*Tier 1 is now know as VFF, BTW

Even some existing players within are highly questionable...

Brahmin
05-17-2013, 06:57 PM
So, this week I came across what has to be one of the best players in MW. While I know he would prefer to remain ANONYMOUS, I'm going to go ahead and le his little light shine. This week he attacked and beat me which put him on my news screen. So I stopped by to take a look at his base. Now, while he's not much of a base builder, his other stats were stellar. I'm talking just over 100k lv 38, made up primarily from around 30 to 40 of each of the latest crate loot items. WOW, I thought, but this is not the reason I bring him up. Later that day I took another look at his inventory and in a mere matter of hours he had dam near doubled his stats by "acquiring" the following units and others: tactical striker, tech assisted sniper, ops infiltrator, Ramses II tank, xa-180 apc, Carricks sea flanker, tactical assault drone, tactical strike jet, combat striker, Eithne offshore patrol, central fleet command. ALL IN A MATTER OF HOURS!!! WOW! Another great quality of this player is neatness. All but the most flattering messages on his news board are promptly deleted. He now lurks in the mid 40's level wise and will be gracing a rivals list near you in the future.:D

Slushy4life
05-17-2013, 07:06 PM
Ok this is really bothering me so my friend was using my phone in a area where the wifi is terrible and so bad that my game freezes and it has to restart so he goes back and then my energy is 10k and my attack and defense is 10k please help I need a senior member to fix this I sent free a message about it and they finally said I need to contact support but I don't like this at all I'm not a cheat but I need this fixed I had only 560 energy and 50 of the orange bar and also 100 attack and defense please help I'm SGT GABRIEL ATHE ONE SILLY BEANS RAIDED THAT IDIOT BUT YEAH PLEASE HELP ME FIX THIS I SPEENT hard earned money like 1,600$ on a game that is a game lol I can't have this on my plate. If it doesn't get fixed I would like my 1,600$ money back then cuz it's not right please email me if you can help at gb.montell@gmail.com help me please

howareyouboy
05-17-2013, 07:21 PM
we are now in a war with a faction called " Santa's Little Helpers". we found many hackers in this faction. for example, a guy called Alex at LV 35 with 60 alliance can have over 300 air forces with 2K attacks each, and his total defence is 414 k. there are more than 5 of their members just similar at their stats.

Sal T Iguana
05-17-2013, 08:45 PM
What is this a public service announcement? Why would you say that? You just told everyone about a new jailbreak, what devices it works on, & what file they need. Thanks

ac_ric
05-18-2013, 10:25 AM
Hi forum,

Apologies if it is the wrong place to ask.

May I ask if it is possible for a level 22 player to have 29 leaf soldiers?
If this person was indeed on high energy & refills, wouldn't he level up from those experience points gained?

Can anyone advice.

Wave
05-18-2013, 10:41 AM
Report the player

Slushy4life
05-18-2013, 12:10 PM
Hey all ok so yeah I have to agree with that post I saw a guy who had over a million defense and honestly it doesn't make sense like c'mon now that's total baloney, and also hopefully gree will get back to me about the problem and yea these hackers are ruining it like I know a level 30 player can't affor the article rig and have it at level 10 and not just one but 2 of them really though:/

Again if anyone can help me email me at go.montell@gmail.com

Jman
05-18-2013, 01:41 PM
I know a level 30 player can't affor the article rig and have it at level 10 and not just one but 2 of them really though:/
Have you heard of camping? Because players who have camped since the game started could easily buy and upgrade the arctic rig. Also some forum players have almost 10 mil defense, trust me some of my faction mates have screen shots, and this doesn't make them a hacker, just a player willing to spend lots and be in a top faction. Just because they are good doesn't mean they are a hacker, but I agree that hackers are really annoying.

Wave
05-19-2013, 06:47 AM
After this weekend I bet the hackers are having fun. The players spending money are not. If we do away with the hackers we would have 100% dissatisfied players.

bahighroller
05-20-2013, 07:33 AM
You think its bad now? Wait until June. Right now when Gree bans a player it is based off the UDID of the device. That is their only way to block them from getting on the game. Well as of June 1st Apple will not allow apps that even attempt to read and store the UDID. So either Gree stops operating on Apple products (this is not going to happen) or they stop collecting that information. If not how do they ban the hacker? Email? yeah right that isn't hard to fix. Username? anyone with duplicates is in trouble.