PDA

View Full Version : Forum Nights or Dragon Warriors Clans

Gambit12
02-04-2013, 05:17 AM
Just wondering how to become one of this clan. Does anyone explain the qualifications to become one of this clan.

I wanna join too & I've been waiting for so long for this to happen.

DragCro
02-04-2013, 05:47 AM
Forum Knights not night,lol Gambit :).

We invite people to join us,if we see good candidate.
FK have code of conduct in the game and in the forum.
To be a FK is not just a title it's a honor.
To be good & to be helpful to others in the game and in forum,we are alliance of friends..
We are not like other groups.
For any more questions about joining us or if you need any help you and other forum members can ask any of our members by PM.

We are here for you

Edit: Read the Chimera post on this thread if you want to join,
she is a senior member of FK and my friend
Thanks

Gambit12
02-04-2013, 05:48 AM

To be good & to be helpful to others in the game and in forum,we are alliance of friends..
For any more questions about joining us or if you need any help you and other forum members can ask any of our members by PM.

We are here for you

Oh man, i can't edit the title of this thread anymore...Lol!

Edit: Who invited you to the FK clan Dragcro..?

Black Knight
02-04-2013, 05:49 AM
IIRC, the DW clan was started by a high stat player called That 1 Guy. Level 99 now. I think Black Adder from this forum handles recruiting?? Ask Hammer, he'll know. I see your also friends with Trinity, she's with the DW clan too.

Gambit12
02-04-2013, 05:57 AM
IIRC, the DW clan was started by a high stat player called That 1 Guy. Level 99 now. I think Black Adder from this forum handles recruiting?? Ask Hammer, he'll know. I see your also friends with Trinity, she's with the DW clan too.

What is your in game name Black Knight? Are we allies yet..?

Battle Mage
02-04-2013, 06:03 AM
Was wondering about about this too.

Bugger. Oh well....

Black Knight
02-04-2013, 06:04 AM
What is your in game name Black Knight? Are we allies yet..?

I was certain we were, but couldn't find you on my list. Just sent another request.
IGN is Black Knight.

chimera69
02-04-2013, 06:12 AM
Was wondering about about this too.

Bugger. Oh well....

LOL. If you or anyone else is interested in maybe joining the Forum Knights, you can always PM any of us to ask. We'll give you more of an idea as to who's best fit for us (& if we're a good fit for you). We feel pretty strongly about having members who've been active, positive & helpful on the forums for a while. As such, we won't even consider a candidate until she/he has made at least 100 active posts ("add me" posts don't count :-) )

DragCro
02-04-2013, 06:16 AM
Oh man, i can't edit the title of this thread anymore...Lol!

Edit: Who invited you to the FK clan Dragcro..?
Good question Gambit.

From the first day that i became a member of the funzio forum,i was first reading all the posts in the forum and learn from senior members.
I had the experience in the game again but i learned a lot from experienced people here in this forum (Funkey Monkey,Mxz,Billionare,Bronson etc).
I took a initiative and i started helping others with what i learned, I stood out because i was different from others, perhaps sometimes too open and easy to be familiar with me and to become friends.
I always been like that.
I was my own and that was enough to be be recognized by my efforts.
Jhoemel,Dexter,Funkey Monkey was(are) my friends in the forum in that time,so i wanted to join them..
Thanks them for having me,and to all forum knights members. They are great people!

Everson25
02-04-2013, 06:22 AM
LOL. If you or anyone else is interested in maybe joining the Forum Knights, you can always PM any of us to ask. We'll give you more of an idea as to who's best fit for us (& if we're a good fit for you). We feel pretty strongly about having members who've been active, positive & helpful on the forums for a while. As such, we won't even consider a candidate until she/he has made at least 100 active posts ("add me" posts don't count :-) )i liked the new sig. When the Forum Knights started I was invited to be part of it but that time I declined as I was part of another group. Nowadays it's so many new faces that I don't know who is in charge anymore.

It's good to see a group from forum.

Jhoemel
02-04-2013, 06:46 AM
i liked the new sig. When the Forum Knights started I was invited to be part of it but that time I declined as I was part of another group. Nowadays it's so many new faces that I don't know who is in charge anymore.

Good to see u again everson. Havent seen u much in the forums. Yeah groups consist of forum members are fun. Im the one who created the forum knights but now funkey munkey, chimera and bronson are the ones who lead us. :) And they are great leaders.

Battle Mage
02-04-2013, 07:52 AM
...we won't even consider a candidate until she/he has made at least 100 active posts ("add me" posts don't count :-) )

Hey! That was only one post! ;-)
(And cheers to those forum members and Knights who took me up on that.)

100 posts huh? That's a fair number. I thought there'd have to be some kind of contribution/longevity requirement.
And I take they need to be useful posts? So that's still 100 to go...

And like Everson says, nice new heraldry format for your sigs. Personalised and all. Good work whoever put those together for you!

Everson25
02-04-2013, 08:23 AM
Good to see u again everson. Havent seen u much in the forums. Yeah groups consist of forum members are fun. Im the one who created the forum knights but now funkey munkey, chimera and bronson are the ones who lead us. :) And they are great leaders.hey Jhoemel! Long time no see you around here. I've been more active as a member here than MW lately. So many things changed over there that I just go over there to keep me update of what is happening. I remember when you started the group you sent me an invite but I was in another group already.

I thought Bronson had left KA to play just MW. It's been ages since we exchange messages. Is Chimera the one I'm thinking... I thought Hob and Spectra were the ones taking care of the group. Anyway, good to see the group is still strong going.

Cloud22
02-04-2013, 09:26 AM
I have always wanted to be member of the forum knights too they seem like a great group.

How many members does the forum knights have?

Dexter Morgan
02-04-2013, 10:32 AM
In total there is between 20-30 members, not sure the exact figure

Ratma2001
02-04-2013, 01:52 PM
My question is can you become a member of more than 1 clan say, Forum Knights and Dragon Warriors ?? or are you restricted to only 1? as i am not sure of inhouse policies or representation of clan ?

Gambit12
02-04-2013, 01:56 PM
My question is can you become a member of more than 1 clan say, Forum Knights and Dragon Warriors ?? or are you restricted to only 1? as i am not sure of inhouse policies or representation of clan ?

I see someone with an (RK) too in their in game name. I gotta figure out what it stands for...

DragCro
02-04-2013, 01:58 PM
I see someone with an (RK) too in their in game name. I gotta figure out what it stands for...It stands for Royal Knights

Baraka
02-04-2013, 02:07 PM
I do like the new Forum Knights logo. Looks good guys.

Baraka
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM
thanks Baraka.Do you play just Mw? I know you from forum,but i don't know which games you play?I play MW, KA and MQ, my main ones are KA and MW. Ill throw a few invites your way if that's cool m8.

DragCro
02-04-2013, 02:16 PM
I do like the new Forum Knights logo. Looks good guys.thanks Baraka.
Send me your codes to add you as my allie,thanks

I have lots of request so better give me your code i will add you in all my games

Baraka
02-04-2013, 02:19 PM
Lol got you before you changed it. Anyway ill shoot some in invites out now. I'm Kraken in MW.

Edit ill PM you them now.

DragCro
02-04-2013, 02:28 PM
Ok Pm me,i will add you instantly ;)

Dexter Morgan
02-04-2013, 03:01 PM
We have several fks that are also rks and a couple that are dw as well. So yes you can have multiple alliances if you like

Jhoemel
02-04-2013, 03:44 PM
hey Jhoemel! Long time no see you around here. I've been more active as a member here than MW lately. So many things changed over there that I just go over there to keep me update of what is happening. I remember when you started the group you sent me an invite but I was in another group already.

I thought Bronson had left KA to play just MW. It's been ages since we exchange messages. Is Chimera the one I'm thinking... I thought Hob and Spectra were the ones taking care of the group. Anyway, good to see the group is still strong going.

Well yeah me too. I only go to mw forum just to see if cj posted something. It has gone downhill with all the trolls so im not reading the threads anymore. Bronson is concentrating on MW but he still plays ka. Yeah its chimera69. Hob and spectra also helps a lot in the group. Yeah its good man :)

Timbathia
02-04-2013, 03:51 PM
i liked the new sig. When the Forum Knights started I was invited to be part of it but that time I declined as I was part of another group. Nowadays it's so many new faces that I don't know who is in charge anymore.

The group is in charge these days - we have evolved from the beginnings where there was a leader as such. Works surprisingly well.

DW.Trinity
02-04-2013, 06:08 PM
My question is can you become a member of more than 1 clan say, Forum Knights and Dragon Warriors ?? or are you restricted to only 1? as i am not sure of inhouse policies or representation of clan ?Hi guys! As far as Dragon Warrior Clan is concerned, interested parties need to ally with several members for best chance to get nominated to join. Nominees are voted on & accepted if majority accepts nomination. It's harder to be accepted if you only know one or two members. Finally, the Dragon Warrior Clan strives to be flexible & relaxed, so we have an open policy regarding additional memberships. Hope this helps. :)

Update: DWs no longer have an open policy. Please direct your questions to current clan leaders, as I am no longer an active member of this clan.

The1nONLY
02-04-2013, 06:52 PM
Hi guys! As far as Dragon Warrior Clan is concerned, interested parties need to ally with several members for best chance to get nominated to join. Nominees are voted on & accepted if majority accepts nomination. It's harder to be accepted if you only know one or two members. Finally, the Dragon Warrior Clan strives to be flexible & relaxed, so we have an open policy regarding additional memberships. Hope this helps. :)Cool, I be seeing you DW once you make it in my reach, hope this helps ^_*

Proprioc3ption
02-04-2013, 11:13 PM
I gotta say the new Forum Knights logo is looking great now...seems my dogtags idea spread with the theme in the central shield hahaha! Looks great guys!

Some of you know that even though I am apart of the the DWs, I'm a forum man through and through. My hand is still up as many of you know to be a Forum Knight! I consider it a true honour guys. I will continue to be a bridge between us forum players and the DW clan.

DragCro
02-05-2013, 03:55 AM
Cool, I be seeing you DW once you make it in my reach, hope this helps ^_*

I thought that you are one and only,so you don't need anybody else ;)..
You are looking to join some group? Maybe Dw?
:).

Baraka
02-05-2013, 04:10 AM
So do we have anyone that's all 3 or is that not aloud lol. Ill keep myself a free spirit for now.Factions should be coming to a KA near you soon. Then it will get interesting.

The1nONLY
02-05-2013, 04:17 AM
Would you like fries with that?

DragCro
02-05-2013, 04:48 AM
In our FK group friendship is in the first place no mater in which group are you in!

No mater of the faction play,our friendship is strong,our members are in the first place,every decisions from our members we respect!

As i said before we are not as other groups,we are all for one and one for all,group decisions and team play..

Kiss Of Death
02-05-2013, 05:41 AM
LOL. If you or anyone else is interested in maybe joining the Forum Knights, you can always PM any of us to ask. We'll give you more of an idea as to who's best fit for us (& if we're a good fit for you). We feel pretty strongly about having members who've been active, positive & helpful on the forums for a while. As such, we won't even consider a candidate until she/he has made at least 100 active posts ("add me" posts don't count :-) )

Hello,

I note that the old FK forum is still floating around and seems I'm still the admin on it... I know when I left last year very suddenly and without any clear explination that I passed the torch to Bronson and left it with him and Jhoemal to take over (with Seqwins on tour as well I was not sure who would be best to keep everyone motivated and having fun) Well I'm slowly making my way back into it all again now my personal life issues are calming down... so do you now have a new forum group? If so will you welcome back one of the original founders and first Forum Knights?

KoD

Dexter Morgan
02-05-2013, 05:46 AM
I would think the original members will always be welcome

EiZ
02-05-2013, 06:00 AM
Welcome back KoD,
I think it would be an Honour to have our first queen of Death back!

Funkey monkey
02-05-2013, 06:03 AM
KOD
You are always welcome. I sent you a PM.

tcapi
02-05-2013, 07:13 AM
@ KOD Heard about your return, I am here to welcome you.

DragCro
02-05-2013, 08:08 AM
Hello,

I note that the old FK forum is still floating around and seems I'm still the admin on it... I know when I left last year very suddenly and without any clear explination that I passed the torch to Bronson and left it with him and Jhoemal to take over (with Seqwins on tour as well I was not sure who would be best to keep everyone motivated and having fun) Well I'm slowly making my way back into it all again now my personal life issues are calming down... so do you now have a new forum group? If so will you welcome back one of the original founders and first Forum Knights?

KoDHonor is mine to meet you,i will be happy to be in your service,you are 100 % wellcome!

Everson25
02-05-2013, 08:30 AM
Hey KOD!

Good to see you back to the forum!

[DW] Black Adder
02-05-2013, 05:05 PM
Greeting Lords, I know Lady Trinity has answered many of your
Questions, I am here to answer any others you may have.

[DW] Black Adder
02-05-2013, 05:11 PM
Lord Gambit12, did you get your answers for DW Clan.
My in game ID is 214550931

Jhoemel
02-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Welcome back kod :) the queen is back

Gambit12
02-06-2013, 09:00 AM
Black Adder;584883']Lord Gambit12, did you get your answers for DW Clan.
My in game ID is 214550931

Yes, Lady Trinity did answer my question & i believe we're still allies Lord Black Adder...Thanks!

Cru Jones
02-08-2013, 11:32 AM

We are here for you

Edit: Read the Chimera post on this thread if you want to join,
she is a senior member of FK and my friend
Thanks

Thanks Titan. I've never been active on the forum but visit quite often. Just wanted to send a quick message to you and all the FK members and everybody else on the forum... Thank for all your help - questions/answers, guidance, etc... You all have been very helpful.

DragCro
02-09-2013, 02:00 PM
Thanks Titan. I've never been active on the forum but visit quite often. Just wanted to send a quick message to you and all the FK members and everybody else on the forum... Thank for all your help - questions/answers, guidance, etc... You all have been very helpful.thanks Cru Jones,anytime :)

P4TR1C14N
02-09-2013, 03:12 PM
Black Adder;584864']Greeting Lords, I know Lady Trinity has answered many of your
Questions, I am here to answer any others you may have.

Cheeeeerrriieeeeee

In my experience, all ppl i have met and known from fk or dw are very nice, helpfull, openminded. So good luck!

DW.Trinity
02-15-2013, 08:22 PM
Just wondering how to become one of this clan. Does anyone explain the qualifications to become one of this clan.I wanna join too & I've been waiting for so long for this to happen.Here are the Guidelines for the Dragon Warriors, v3:FINAL GUIDELINES FOR CLAN OF DRAGON WARRIORSHerein lay the guidelines, principles and precepts for the Dragon Warrior (DW) Clan.The Dragon Warriors are a clan within the realm of Kingdom Age (KA), formed for the purpose of supporting each other in the pursuit of fun. KA is a game. We are devoted to having fun within the game, helping members of our family enjoy the game, and making new friends.The basic precepts are these:1. All members are equal, and part of the family2. The clan is an equal opportunity family, with membership including a broad sampling of all KA players. There is no preference for gender. 3. Members respect one another, and do not participate in, nor tolerate, behavior that is disrespectful or bullying in nature. 4. We are not a military organization, and do not engage in any coordinated attacks on anyone, for any reason. (You are playing a game that involves attacking others, so of course you will attack others as part of game play. DW just will not act as a military force coordinating attacks against anyone). 5. We help and support one another, to make the game more enjoyable, and we play. 6. We are a social organization, a family, and members are free to belong to any other groups they like. 7. Any social events coordinated by Clan are open to all friends and family of Clan members. GUIDELINES1. New Members:b. Current members look for likely candidates. They need to be over the age of 18, and social, good and honorable players. They don’t have to be strong, but should have the capability and drive to get there.c. Once you identify someone you think is a likely candidate, provide them with a copy of the guidelines. Make sure they understand what we are about, how we are structured, the roles, and Clan members filling those roles. Make sure they know what DW stands for!d. After they have looked at the guidelines, see if they are interested. If they are not interested, you are done.e. Members may identify someone anytime. Post their name and ID on the DW site, and a little bit of info about them, and let the Clan know you think they are good candidates.f. Bring your friend to DW events or informal kik sessions so members can get to know them socially. Check their wall for comments from other players and from DW.g. When you think Clan Members have had a chance to get to know them, solicit feedback from the clan, to make sure no clan members have any reservations about them.h. If there are no reservations about your friend, recommend them to Clan Council thru an email. You can submit to any member of the Council.i. The Council will discuss via e-mail or kik. If there are no reservations, a member of the Council will open the poll. If there are questions or reservations, the Council will discuss with the nominating member to resolve.j. Poll on DW web site will use this format: Name, level. Name of person nominating. Little bio, include who else knows them. Options are Accept, Decline, Defer, Abstain.k. After 3 days, majority vote rules, unless comments posted that raise concerns. Counsel and Nominating Person review in appeal.l. Nominators need to add their person to the member DB, to include their ID. This will make it easier for other members to ally them.m. Names of new members will be posted in message to group.n. Lady Brigh welcomes them and give them info on how to sign up on yahoo and get into group site. Members go to new member wall in KA to welcome them.o. New members get email with guidelines.p. New members will be asked if they would like to have a current member as clan brother or sister. To help them, guide them, or just hang out with them. If they request, list will be posted and current members can volunteer. If new member requests, we will add their ID to member list so members can ally them if desired.q. We will have parties on zippy chat to welcome new members and introduce them to clan.2. Leaving DW. Members are free to leave at any time. Please inform Clan Chief of your departure, and if you are leaving because of concerns with the Clan, please do share with him. We want the Clan to be a good family for all, and this will help us make it better. When you inform him, we will remove you from the site and delete you from the member database. To return, you will have to be voted in again.3. Removal. Upon occasion, the Clan Chief, with the Clan Council, may decide that it is best if the Clan and the Member part ways. A member will be asked to leave at that time, and they will be deleted from the site, and removed from the database. If their behavior was so egregious, they may be permanently banned. They may be nominated to re-join after 30 days if they were removed, but not banned. After three removals, the final removal will be a permanent ban. In other words, three strikes and they are out. 4. Honorary Members. The Clan Chief may on occasion invite someone to be an honorary member, after Council has concurred. They will be listed in member database, but designated as honorary, and will be welcome to attend all social functions, and receive all site messages. As friends of the Clan, feel free to reach out to them, to add them…and try and not raid them! This will grant them full member privileges on the site, but they will be asked to refrain from participating in polls or nominating new members. If it is necessary to remove an honorary member, it will be done after a Clan Council meeting to discuss. 5. ROLES: a. Head of Clan. That1Guy. Represents group to outside and convenes meeting. Dad. Helps to nurture family.b. Deputy Head of Clan. Lord Black Adder. Dad’s back-up, in case Dad is busy.c. Clan Council. Meets to resolve emergency issues, and make draft plans for organizational stuff. All meeting notes will be transcribed and posted to files for all members to view. Currently composed of:i. That1Guyii. Lady Brigh (formerly known as Cat)iii. Lord Black Adderiv. Lady Ak-Maninv. Lady Trinityvi. Lady Annabare d. Technical Wizard. Drudge who does all the work with site and commo. And apparently typing. Ak-Manin and Lady Trinity.e. Peace Ambassadors. Those who negotiate us through our troubles, deal with problems, and sweet talk and charm the rest of the Kingdom. Lady Annabare and Lord Black Adder. 2. Members who get in trouble.b. If a member is being bullied or has other issues other DW members, the Clan head or his deputy will discuss with both members.c. If a member is being bullied by players outside the Clan, the Clan Head, his Deputy or one of the peace ambassadors may approach the bully and ask for them to cease and desist. If bully is especially pernicious, the matter may be referred to other organizations dedicated to working those issues. The choice is the member’s.d. If a member gets in trouble with another KA group, the DW Clan head, Deputy, or Peace Ambassador may contact the other group and ask for help. 3. Meetings.a. Clan meetings. Not regularly scheduled, and not mandatory. Transcripts and summaries will be posted in the group files on Yahoo site.b. Clan Council. As needed. Transcripts will be posted for all members to read.c. Parties on zippy chat to greet and welcome new members and introduce them to rest of clan. Feel free to use the tavern or alternate party room at any time, but refrain from posting URL on people’s walls in KA. Pass the URL via email or kik. 4. Help. Please post questions or requests for help in the message section of the DW yahoo site, for other members to respond. 5. Clan Brothers and Sisters. People may request someone to friend them or help them on the boards. Likewise, if you are willing to adopt someone, you may post your offer as well. It’s very helpful if you are near each other in level, but not mandatory. 6. Social events. This is why we are doing this. For fun, and to make friends. Post your event to the DW site, and set it up! Be creative. We’ve had dragon races, girls night out massages, caroling and gift giving. They’ve all been lots of fun, and structured different ways.

So, please start by allying and becoming friends with several Dragon Warriors and allow time for them to get to know you. Please read the process outlined above, then ask your friends about being nominated. If we get a new revision, I will post it here. We love getting new members! :-))

Ninja_122
02-15-2013, 09:08 PM
So, please start by allying and becoming friends with several Dragon Warriors and allow time for them to get to know you. Please read the process outlined above, then ask your friends about being nominated. If we get a new revision, I will post it here. We love getting new members! :-))

Thank you for making available the entire guidelines and/or principles of DW clan, they are honourable and of friendship regardless. I'm fortunate to count among my allies in the game yourself, Lord Black Adder and a few more. I'm not part of any faction yet as they are starting to build new ones quicker since next month the guilds will be in effect according to gree, but in the meantime, I'm fortunate to count among my allies and friends many people that have guided me through some rough times in the game as well as given me tips to get better. Now I'm returning the favor and helping others that as I was sometime ago, are in need, have asked me for advise or help and I'm happy to b able to do so. Always a pleasure Lady Trinity. Thank you again for the very informative posting about DW Clan as well as for having me among your many allies. Cheers.

DW.Trinity
02-19-2013, 02:07 AM
FINAL GUIDELINES FOR THE CLAN OF DRAGON WARRIORS v6
Herein lay the guidelines, principles and precepts for the Dragon Warrior (DW) Clan.
The Dragon Warriors are a clan within the realm of Kingdom Age (KA), formed for the purpose of supporting each other in the pursuit of fun. KA is a game. We are devoted to having fun within the game, helping members of our family enjoy the game, and making new friends.
The basic precepts are these:
All members are equal, and part of the family
The clan is an equal opportunity family, with membership including a broad sampling of all KA players. There is no preference for gender.
Members respect one another, and do not participate in, nor tolerate, behavior that is disrespectful or bullying in nature.
We are not a military organization, and do not engage in any coordinated attacks on anyone, for any reason. (You are playing a game that involves attacking others, so of course you will attack others as part of game play. DW just will not act as a military force coordinating attacks against anyone).
We help and support one another, to make the game more enjoyable, and we play.
We are a social organization, a family, and members are free to belong to any other groups they like.
Any social events coordinated by Clan are open to all friends and family of Clan members.
GUIDELINES
New Members:
Current members look for likely candidates. They need to be over the age of 18, and social, good and honorable players. They don’t have to be strong, but should have the capability and drive to get there.
Once you identify someone you think is a likely candidate, provide them with a copy of the guidelines. Make sure they understand what we are about, how we are structured, the roles, and Clan members filling those roles. Make sure they know what DW stands for!
After they have looked at the guidelines, see if they are interested. If they are not interested, you are done.
Members may identify someone anytime. Post their name and ID on the DW site, and a little bit of info about them, and let the Clan know you think they are good candidates.
Bring your friend to DW events or informal KIK sessions so members can get to know them socially. Check their wall for comments from other players and from DW.
When you think Clan Members have had a chance to get to know them, solicit feedback from the clan, to make sure no clan members have any reservations about them.
If there are no reservations about your friend, recommend them to Clan Council thru an email. You can submit to any member of the Council.
The Council will discuss via e-mail or KIK. If there are no reservations, a member of the Council will open the poll. If there are questions or reservations, the Council will discuss with the nominating member to resolve.
Poll on DW web site will use this format: Name, level, Name of person nominating, Little bio, include who else knows them. Options: Accept, Decline, Defer, Abstain.
After 3 days, majority vote rules, unless comments posted that raise concerns. Counsel and Nominating Person review in appeal.
Nominators need to add their person to the member DB, to include their ID. This will make it easier for other members to ally them.
Names of new members will be posted in message to group.
Lady Brigh welcomes them and give them info on how to sign up on yahoo and get into group site. Members go to new member wall in KA to welcome them.
New members get email with guidelines.
New members will be asked if they would like to have a current member as clan brother or sister. To help them, guide them, or just hang out with them. If they request, list will be posted and current members can volunteer. If new member requests, we will add their ID to member list so members can ally them if desired.
We will have parties on zippy chat to welcome new members and introduce them to clan.

Leaving DW. Members are free to leave at any time. Please inform Clan Chief of your departure, and if you are leaving because of concerns with the Clan, please do share with him. We want the Clan to be a good family for all, and this will help us make it better. When you inform him, we will remove you from the site and delete you from the member database. To return, you will have to be voted in again.
Removal. Upon occasion, the Clan Chief, with the Clan Council, may decide that it is best if the Clan and the Member part ways. A member will be asked to leave at that time, and they will be deleted from the site, and removed from the database. If their behavior was so egregious, they may be permanently banned. They may be nominated to re-join after 30 days if they were removed, but not banned. After three removals, the final removal will be a permanent ban. In other words, three strikes and they are out.
Honorary Members. The Clan Chief may on occasion invite someone to be an honorary member, after Council has concurred. They will be listed in member database, but designated as honorary, and will be welcome to attend all social functions, and receive all site messages. As friends of the Clan, feel free to reach out to them, to add them…and try and not raid them! This will grant them full member privileges on the site, but they will be asked to refrain from participating in polls or nominating new members. If it is necessary to remove an honorary member, it will be done after a Clan Council meeting to discuss.

ROLES:

Head of Clan. That1Guy. Represents group to outside and convenes meeting. Dad. Helps to nurture family.
Deputy Head of Clan. Lord Black Adder. Dad’s back-up, in case Dad is busy.
Clan Council. Meets to resolve emergency issues, and make draft plans for organizational stuff. All meeting notes will be transcribed and posted to files for all members to view. Currently composed of:
That1Guy
Lady Brigh (formerly known as Cat)
Lord Black Adder
Lady Ak-Manin
Lady Trinity
Lady Annabare
Jon Snow

Guild War Council. Meets to coordinate and plan Guild related issues.
That1Guy
Black Adder
Jon Snow
P4TR1C14N
Huy

Technical Wizard. Drudge who does all the work with site and commo. And apparently typing. Ak-Manin and Lady Trinity.
Peace Ambassadors. Those who negotiate us through our troubles, deal with problems, and sweet talk and charm the rest of the Kingdom. Lady Annabare and Lord Black Adder.

Members who get in trouble.
If a member is being bullied or has other issues other DW members, the Clan head or his deputy will discuss with both members.
If a member is being bullied by players outside the Clan, the Clan Head, his Deputy or one of the peace ambassadors may approach the bully and ask for them to cease and desist. If bully is especially pernicious, the matter may be referred to other organizations dedicated to working those issues. The choice is the member’s.
If a member gets in trouble with another KA group, the DW Clan head, Deputy, or Peace Ambassador may contact the other group and ask for help.

Meetings.
Clan meetings. Not regularly scheduled, and not mandatory. Transcripts and summaries will be posted in the group files on Yahoo site.
Clan Council. As needed. Transcripts will be posted for all members to read.
Parties on zippy chat to greet and welcome new members and introduce them to rest of clan. Feel free to use the tavern or alternate party room at any time, but refrain from posting URL on people’s walls in KA. Pass the URL via email or KIK.

Help. Please post questions or requests for help in the message section of the DW yahoo site, for other members to respond.
Clan Brothers and Sisters. People may request someone to friend them or help them on the boards. Likewise, if you are willing to adopt someone, you may post your offer as well. It’s very helpful if you are near each other in level, but not mandatory.
Social events. This is why we are doing this. For fun, and to make friends. Post your event to the DW site, and set it up! Be creative. We’ve had dragon races, girls night out massages, caroling and gift giving. They’ve all been lots of fun, and structured different ways.